I need 5 loggers for the ULTIMATE preworkout combo: HemaVol powder + Maximize Intense

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

+

WANT TO LOG THE SICKEST PRE-WORKOUT STACK MONEY CAN BUY?

I NEED 5 PEOPLE WHO CAN LEAVE ME IN DEPTH UPDATES AT LEAST 3X/WEEK HERE ON AM

Are you Intense? Prove it.

L

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
in all fairness i left a quick review of hemavol / maximize v2 about a week and half ago. love the stuff. i would really like to try the new version! i have done previous logs for companies before and updated 5-6 times a week.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
awsome! im in....just finishing up my whiteflood as we speak....question, would it be overkill adding an additional 250mg of agmatine into this?

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
One of my buddies keeps begging me to try out HemaVol, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. This could be that opportunity! I'll throw an app up sometime later today or tomorrow

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I can easily update 3 times a week. I've logged several products here before .

Y

yellanelly

Awards
i just heard marc lobliner talk about the hemavol!! I DEF WANT TO TRY AND I WILL LOG!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id love to add hemavol to my maximize intense log I already have going ? Pick me ! You wouldnt need to send another maximize and I'm I'm Cali so we could get this Rolling real fast

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
I'm more then willing to give this a go! As everybody on here I've tried almost all the preworkouts and never found one that actually gave me energy besides white flood. I have yet to try your guys products and I've logged other products before!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awww....been doin the intense log for about 1.5 weeks now...id loveto add hemavol to the mix....always wanted to try it......any chance that woudl be a possibility....i think the timing would workout sincethere are less servingsin the hemavol.....

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
I can do all that for you chief, not to sound cliché but I've tried just about every pre workout and would love to try this next. I can update everyday if you want me to haha

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to log this combo. Currently I don't use any pre-workouts because I don't feel that most if any are worth it. See if you can change my mind. Also I keep very accurate and detailed logs.

Stats:
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 193
BF%: 10%
Goals: Recomp

I train 6 days per week, usually twice per day. I am very in tune with my body and will be able to give really detailed feedback on everything from taste, strength, aggression, motivation, pumps, and muscle mass. I feel like I have a pretty good stim tolerance even though I rarely use pre-workouts. I have tried tons of pre-workouts, so a lot of stuff to compare to. I've heard a lot of good things about these two products and want to see if they are as good as people say.

L

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
guess i should do this like so:Age: 23Lifting Experience: 5 yearsWeight: 195lbsBF%: 12.2Logging Experience: Multiple logs on AM. 1 Sponsored log on AM.Why you should pick me: cause i can post noodz... ok just kidding. I would really like to try out the new maximize and give honest, real feedback that people can use to make an informed decision on a possible purchase of your products.

L

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
^ and thanks to my work internet browser i can't put spaced in between my lines. sorry for the jumbled mess.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I have also used many a supplement in my day. For preworkouts I usually make my own blend of caffeine+l arginine with a B complex vitamin and 12-24 oz of water. I would love to try something new out there.

G

GaDawgs29

Awards
I've never logged anything on here, but would like the opportunity to try.

D

dechrist

Awards
I would love to log this!! Love iforce nutrition

T

TonyCG

Awards
I would love to test and log these products for you. I will log five days a week and be very detail oriented. Thanks.

musclebob5

musclebob5

Banned
Awards
O Hell Yea :) Im Definitely Down For This ... I'll Keep The Log On My Supplement Review Channel On YouTube ... It Would Be EPIC ... W.e You Guys Need Done Im Game :)

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
I will do it.... I am intense.... I will log it.... I will also try to make a video review and post i on my youtube channel and also make a written review and post it in the log I I have made for it.... I would like you to give me the opportunity....

B

BlackHulk

Awards
Yeah! I'm down to try these and log every thing from taste to effectiveness. Let's get some minorities in on this to see if it works just as well for us lol. Just playing but I am ready to do this man!

burt12

burt12

Awards
Made an account on here just for this!!I'd love to do it. Haven't done one on here but been around bb.com a while. Would love for this to go with my vanilla protean!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be a great combination. I very much enjoyed Hemavol.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Looks solid Vaughn, I'm going to be running a few other products, wish I could apply. Good luck

S

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
pick me Vaughn!!! I need to not only try the mango, I need to try this as a stack for the tail end of my bulk!!

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
I've tried many different preworkouts already and have my pick of ones i like and work for me. And I've been hearing alot about this stack and would love to finally try hemavol....

I know I don't have a high post count as I've just joined recently but I have an active account on bodybuilding.com and have multiple reviews and logs.

Will provide links if needed.

Snakeye

Snakeye

Awards
I have logged many products on other sites, but never on the anabolicminds forum. However, this opportunity was so amazing that I had to create an account here to apply. I'm a huge supporter of I-Force and I only care to log products that I am deeply interested in. Having already used other I-Force products, there is no denying that I-Force is creating some of the finest and most innovative supplements available. I pride myself on putting forth a lot of effort to maintain thorough and intriguing updates on a regular basis, complete with plenty of videos and pictures. I would be thrilled to be part of this company and help out. For more information about me:

Name: Eric Leichty
Height: 6’ 1”
Weight: 156
Years of Formal Training: 4
Current Goals: Build muscle, gain size
Current Training: I do not like taking “rest days”, so I find a way to work out every day while avoiding overtraining. My current workout routine repeats itself every 6 days and I seldom do the same exercise twice throughout that period. I choose a different leg and/or cardio exercise which I perform each morning when I awake. As for upper body, I rotate each afternoon/ evening between push, pull, and abdominal exercises, while putting emphasis on a different muscle group each time. For example:
Day 1 – Push exercises for triceps (e.g. triceps press, dips)
Day 2 – Pull exercises for biceps (e.g. curls)
Day 3 – Ab exercises (e.g. hanging leg lifts)
Day 4 – Push exercises for chest/shoulders (e.g. bench press)
Day 5 – Pull exercises for back (e.g. pull-ups, barbell rows)
Day 6 – Ab exercises (e.g. sit-ups, crunches)
Additional Information: I am very dedicated to working out and remain fully committed to making it to the gym every day. I have to be ready to perform whenever time permits, and the energy boost, strength, and focus a pre-workout can supply often helps me get the most out of every opportunity. Maximize Intense and Hemavol both look like impressive products and I am hoping they can increase my endurance, improve my daily performance, and assist with recovery. It would be an honor to test them out, track my progress while using them, and provide feedback to the community.

W

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pick me!!! I'd love to try this combo! I'm a sprinter(D2) and I'd love to get a extra push in the gym with these products! Plus I train differently(weightroom wise) then most people do that don't train for a sports. Give a different perspective

G

Giovanni92

Awards
saw the add on facebook. made a profile just so i could have the chance to enter to log this. IForce you guys are by far the fastest growing supplement brand out there. all of your products are top knotch. Protean, Hemavol, Maximize V2....have heard great things about maximize intense and as for hemavol, ive already got a couple those stashed away :D PICK ME. SRSLY. ILL log. Post videos. anything. i never win these things....but boi this sure would make up for all of the disappoints :D
PICK ME!!

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
I'm using Hemavol alone pre workout and have wanted to try Maximize intense ever since it came out ...This would be my first log and I'd be honored if you pick me ..:dance:

R

RAMBO316

Awards
V, i have to log this stack for you. I absolutely loved the samples of hemavol you sent me. I have logged for you guys before on another forum and I would more than love to log again. I just have been lacking the focus and really the motivation to pound out a couple extra sets. I know this is something tht will fix that. I can log more than 3 days but i will have no problem meeting the requirements. I really think this will help me with my cardio and im trying to lose 15 pounds but keep muscle.

Height : 6'3
Weight : 250
Desired weight: 235
I have a lifting plan 4 days a week and cardio 3 days sometimes 4 days a week.
I eat healthy no junk food no soda pop and no beer. Good ol whole food meals
Proud iForce supporter.

Good luck to ALL!
Best,
RAMBO

Strygwyr

Strygwyr

Awards
I'm on eca stack right now but willing to drop it and log your product I'm on a strict diet right now and will be a good candidate so we kind find out how your product can give me energy even on a caloric deficit cause I think if ur not on a cut and have abundance of carbs you only need a little stimulation but if ur on cut and rely on Stims to get you trough your workout then we gona find out if your product really does what it claims it does

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Awesome opportunity for some people here. Great promo man. Good luck to all who enter.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Lots of 1st time posters.

I just picked up some Maximize v2 a few weeks ago. Haven't tried it yet.

I'm not entering this contest though, I got another log getting ready to start up. Looks like a great stack though!

P

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Keep the apps coming guys, this appears to be one of the better stacks currently out there!!!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been running a fair bit of intense and hemavol the last few days and must say it works wonders! Def a sick promotion!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would attribute the first time posters to iforce's recent increase in popularity. Anabolic Minds is iforce's home so when running a google search on Iforce the first links direct people to AM. also nutra planet is one of the main retailers for iforce products...

Snakeye

Snakeye

Awards
Lots of 1st time posters.
I'm one of those new guys! I have been intending to register for this forum and this opportunity encouraged me to finally do so. I doubt there's any products on the market that I'd rather log than these from iForce, so I had no choice but to put in an application.