Dreamweaver's Dream Contest ... Win a Jug of G8

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Time to have a bit of fun... Just like it says, the one that posts the most hilarrious or interesting dream wins. We will run this for a about a week so get your fugged up dreams down in here. With some of the supps we take there has to be some real good ones and it will make for a good Read....

G8 Label.jpg

What is G8....

Finaflex G8 - Elevate. Restore. Recover The ingredients contained in FINAFLEX G8 are dosed at high levels to coincide with scientific research that proves HGH and IGF-1 levels can be elevated by using specific dietary ingredients. Most HGH pill products are SIGNIFICANTLY under dosed due to the fact that pills can only hold so much powder. One (1) Scoop of G8 is Equal to 10-15 Pills of the Leading HGH Product on the Market. FINAFLEX G8 provides the body with real levels of ingredients needed to deliver results!
Used as a mood elevator, G8 is unmatched in its performance as a psychonutraceutical as multiple ingredients in G8 cross the blood brain barrier and work to impact specific neurotransmitters, including Dopamine and Serotonin.

FINAFLEX G8 works to restore depleted neurotransmitter stores as well as impact the body’s natural levels of Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF-1) and Human Growth Hormone (HGH). Restoring hormone levels allows the body to operate at a higher level of performance creating an optimal environment for growth and recovery. FINAFLEX G8 will help restore sex drive and libido in men and women by impacting specific neurotransmitters that result in an increased desire for sex.

FINAFLEX G8 is best taken at nighttime just before bed. Recovery takes place during sleep cycles and G8 allows the body and mind to engage in a deep, restful sleep allowing for increased recovery. During restful sleep the body releases its highest levels of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) working to repair and rebuild damaged muscle tissue.

G8 by FINAFLEX is a HIGH PERFORMANCE HGH + MOOD ELEVATOR that delivers RESULTS.

Trust FINAFLEX to introduce an HGH product that lives up to its claims, leaving the competition in the dust.

G8 by FINAFLEX – Your COMPLETE HGH MATRIX.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (11g)
Servings Per Container: 20
Amount Per Serving
% DV†
Vitamic C (Ascorbic Acid)
100 mg
165%
Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCL)
10 mg
500%
G8 HGH Elevate-Restore-Recover Matrix
4-amino-3-phenyl-butyric acid, 4-aminobutanoic acid, L-Arginine, Mucuna pruriens (20% L-Dopa), L-Glitamine
6,750 mg
G8 Mood Elevator Blend
L-Phenylalanine, L-Tyrosine, 4-(pyridine-3-carbonylamino) butanoic acid, 2-amino-3-(5-hydroxy-1H-indol-3-yl) propanoic acid
1,625 mg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reviews....

Finaflex G8 Review
by Blockhead

The year of 2010 brought us the hip hop club anthem from The Far East Movement G6 but in the dietary supplement world a new company rose out of the ashes like a Phoenix which happens to be their logo.

Enter: Redefine Nutrition. Redefine made big waves in the nutritional supplement/sports nutrition industry with their FINAFLEX line. An innovative company looking to change the game and the way it’s played in this market offering new ideas in formulation of products and unique combination of compounds using what is proven to have effect on body composition and ridding itself of useless fillers and other junk that is used to make a product looked “stacked to the max”.

Last week I was able to try a sample packet of their Rest/Recovery formula known as G8. Sleep aid formulas have been getting popular as of late. We’ve always heard that we grow and change from rest or when we sleep and the most savvy of serious trainers know that natural release of growth hormone is released during deep sleep. There is definitely something to be said about the benefits of quality sleep. Something so misunderstood and so abused. We live in a society that dubbed the phrase “Sleep? Overrated. I’ll sleep when I’m dead”. Lack of deep sleep accelerates the aging process and gradually works against our complex human bodies wrecking havoc in a long run and blunting real gains and change we work so hard to induce.

I know what it’s like to lose sleep. Being a rotating shift worker who still hit the weights I often find myself at night tossing & turning trying or flipping my pillows over and over again. I’ve tried Tylenol PM and even Nyquil but both can make me feel groggy and achy the next morning. Then I tried G8.

I knew based on some of the ingredients that I would have to try it on a day when I don’t have to be up at 6am for work so I picked “my Friday” and poured one packet (one serving) in a glass of water right around 11:00pm. It turned the water into a green murky color but to my surprise it was quite easy to drink. The Lemon Freeze tasted like juice with a slight hint of that medicine-like aftertaste. Tolerable. Like usual I laid in bed and posted on Muscleweek.com and did my round of creeping facebook and downloading music. By 11:30 my eyelids were heavy and sand filled my eyes. I knew it was time to log off and post another day.
What I noticed 11hrs later…

That’s right. I slept like a slumbering dragon for an uninterrupted 11 straight hours. Not once did I toss & turn or wake up to empty my childlike bladder. Here are the dynamics on how it works:

Recovery/Sleep Inducing Matrix – It has L-Glutamine, L-Arginine and L-Dopa in it. L-Dopa is known to be a mood elevating compound that studies show has an effect on our serotonin levels or “feel good hormones”. Glutamine & Arginine I am guessing to support anti-catabolism while we sleep giving us a trickle of important amino acids in our bloodstreams. Also, it has phenibut in it which is actually a prescription drug in Europe used for sedation and promoting calmness and well-being. Very powerful and works much better than the active ingredient in Benedryl in my opinion.

Mood Elevators: Besides the L-Dopa it also contains Tyrosine, L-Phenylalanine and 4 butanoic acid, 2 amino -3 propanoic acid. All chemistry jargon for other active ingredients that can help increase a positive feeling of well being, recovery and restoration of body functions impaired by lack of quality sleep such as sex drive and sensation.

It has Vitamin C and Vitamin B6 in it which I am not sure why exactly. I’m surprised it doesn’t have Magnesium and Zinc in it giving it a ZMA feature.

I woke up feeling as light as a feather and full of energy that can’t be obtained from some STIMULANT or favorite thermogenic. Nothing was aching and it didn’t take me time to “get going”. I wasn’t groggy or crabby like I usually am in the morning before I start my day with coffee and newspaper. I was Alert & Orientated and ready to take on the day. In other words. I felt young, ready, willing and able.

If anything I would say that a full serving might be a bit too much. Most people work most days during the week and I am inclined to believe that a full serving may make you sleep through your alarm on your cell phone and miss work or be very late. The way I would advise to use this product would be on the days you have OFF the next day where you can afford to sleep in a bit but if it were to be used on a nightly basis I would recommend that a half serving or 3/4 serving be used to assess your personal tolerance. I also would suggest it be cycled and tapered off a little. In other words it should be used strategically and responsibly. It’s very effective and worth the price of admission.

* The above is an amazing review of FINAFLEX G8 I found... http://www.muscleweek.com/finaflex-g8-review/

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Other Great Reviews...

Review 1.
I am the owner of Lecheek Nutrition and typically dont do stuff like this but man i have to give props to this product. I received G8 from a distributor that sells both Lecheek and Redefine and had them send me a bottle of G8 since i have terrible insomnia. Let me tell you i took the one scoop about 45 min before i laid down and man i had the best sleep i have had in years NO JOKE! I just had to stop by here and say WOW this is some good stuff so congrats!

Review 2
Ok so first off id like to say Finaflex rocks haha, every product i have ever tried from them has been awesome sooo if u havent tried their products DO IT!.... anyways , I had tried a sample of g8 in the past and to be honest, hated it, made me feel sick all day the next day. and felt like i was in a coma all day. With that said, i have a very hard time getting a good night sleep and also getting enough sleep so i am always looking for a product to give me the best bang for the buck in regards of sleep. I know redefine nutrition or finaflex is a great company so I figured I would give it another shot.

first serving was yesterday.....only took 1/2 as directed by my good friend scotty doc.....and............. although it took me a little bit to fall asleep, my sleep was great!, i was a very little bit groggy in th morning but it went away within 10 min which made me very happy. I felt good all day long and no sickness to speak of at all....as a matter of fact I’ve had a bit of a cold lately and felt better than usual today!

Review 3.
Taste- I have heard that a lot of people don’t like the taste of G8...first of all, if it works who cares, unless its REALLY ad, but either way I personally like the taste...i mix 1/2 scoop with about 8 oz of water and it was pretty good if u ask me.

- started feeling relaxed within 15 min........ really looking forward to tonighs sleep, not getting a full night tonight so hopefully g8 will really help me out
Well, first impressions

Opened the canister and it smells great, sort of like key lime pie almost
which i love.

Mixability 8/10
When mixed it settles at the bottom, has a slight chalky texture to it.

Taste 8/10
Not bad at all, mixed it with 8 oz room temp water. I think a bit of stevia would do this drink some justice

All I can say is wow, slept like a rock. It was great I feel like a new man :p to bad I have Togo to work in about 30 min or I'd go back to bed

Okay here is a bad Review but I have an explanation....
I have used alot of GH/Sleep formulas but this one was pretty bad. Taste was awful and after 8 hrs of sleep I woke up feeling drunk and truly disoriented. Never have I felt this way before.

This is sometimes experinced, it's a very strong product so, you can try half doses as many have and liked it. Another thing is people experience the grogginess often don't after continued use.

The instructions say take for only 40 days but if you take it only a 2 3 times a week then it can actually be used as a staple. It's all about tollerance if you find you have to take too much to get the desired results then a break is needed.

uknowme62

Awards
No matter how I try I can't sleep more than four hours, even with rx meds. I did have a dream about a girl I had a crush on in middle school (15+ years ago). Anyway I went to get my haircut and she was the only one cutting hair in the place. She gave me a horrible haircut but I stilled tipped her and she asked me out. A few days later I saw her put a post on fb of a long time friend of mine's wall. I friend request her and she gave me her number. Been chatting about a week now. BTW she is a teacher not a hairstylist, dodged a bullet on that one lol.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good promo here DW and Redefine/Finaflex! I have some pretty crazy dreams. Subbed to see the submissions!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No matter how I try I can't sleep more than four hours, even with rx meds. I did have a dream about a girl I had a crush on in middle school (15+ years ago). Anyway I went to get my haircut and she was the only one cutting hair in the place. She gave me a horrible haircut but I stilled tipped her and she asked me out. A few days later I saw her put a post on fb of a long time friend of mine's wall. I friend request her and she gave me her number. Been chatting about a week now. BTW she is a teacher not a hairstylist, dodged a bullet on that one lol.
Yah I had one of those recently about a girl I used to know. We were discussing ogling women and I mentioned that it's a nutural thing, it was right about that time I noticed she was topless. It was pretty disappointing cuz they were kind of saggy and not well shaped :( I couldn't resist, I said "I can see your boobies... " odd thing for me to say...

I think G8 would really help you so win or lose to should try it out.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good promo here DW and Redefine/Finaflex! I have some pretty crazy dreams. Subbed to see the submissions!
Yah is should be entertaining :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good promo here DW and Redefine/Finaflex! I have some pretty crazy dreams. Subbed to see the nocturnal emissions!
Sick man....just.sick!

I've been using G8 for a little over a week now...awesome stuff...can't say I've had any off the wall dreams...that I remember...but some very deep/restful sleep has been happening (and as a result I don't need as much sleep overall to feel refreshed)...which is impressive considering I have a 1 month old sleeping in my room still...only using 1/2 to 3/4 scoop though...tried a full scoop couple times and woke up foggy & 'stumbly' (off balance)...still happens a little when using 1/2-3/4 but not nearly as much as the full scoop...G8 :35:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was all a dream
I used to read Word Up magazine
Salt'n'Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine
Hangin' pictures on my wall
Every Saturday Rap Attack, Mr. Magic, Marley Marl

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I was taking a sample of another company's HGH product and it gave me crazy dreams.

One dream I had this guy broke into my house, so I tackled him from behind, wrapping my arms and legs around him to subdue him. As we're wrestling around on the floor (me on bottom with him in a choke hold), I lift one of my legs to kick him. I bring it down hard... then I'm immediately jolted awake by tremendous pain in my shin. Apparently I kicked myself in my sleep. Had a little bruise for a few days.

The night before that, I had a war dream that I don't remember much of. Apparently HGH makes me have violent thoughts.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sick man....just.sick!

I've been using G8 for a little over a week now...awesome stuff...can't say I've had any off the wall dreams...that I remember...but some very deep/restful sleep has been happening (and as a result I don't need as much sleep overall to feel refreshed)...which is impressive considering I have a 1 month old sleeping in my room still...only using 1/2 to 3/4 scoop though...tried a full scoop couple times and woke up foggy & 'stumbly' (off balance)...still happens a little when using 1/2-3/4 but not nearly as much as the full scoop...G8 :35:
Yah that's what I was saying Shyte is strong so you don't want to use a full scoop right off the bat, guess it will just have to last longer... sorry...:22:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was taking a sample of another company's HGH product and it gave me crazy dreams.

One dream I had this guy broke into my house, so I tackled him from behind, wrapping my arms and legs around him to subdue him. As we're wrestling around on the floor (me on bottom with him in a choke hold), I lift one of my legs to kick him. I bring it down hard... then I'm immediately jolted awake by tremendous pain in my shin. Apparently I kicked myself in my sleep. Had a little bruise for a few days.

The night before that, I had a war dream that I don't remember much of. Apparently HGH makes me have violent thoughts.
That is what I call realistic dreamin...

nokkT

Awards
I have had a few reoccurring dreams...

One of which I happen to find myself in an extremely large lake that is completely dark and desolate and I can't seem to find my way up/out of. I am obviously also able to breathe or stay under water for an extremely long time. But, anyway, I eventually find myself in the middle of a battle between some enormously large underwater sea cobra type thing and an enormously large underwater sea dragon/serpent type thing. It is like they're fighting each other while trying to eat me.. like I'm the prize. So I'm trying to swim away and escape and hide between rocks and foliage while these two creatures are tearing chunks out of each other. I almost always escape just by inches by finding some sort of small underwater cave and I get a deja vu feeling and wake up. I think I've been devoured once........... by the cobra.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have had a few reoccurring dreams...

One of which I happen to find myself in an extremely large lake that is completely dark and desolate and I can't seem to find my way up/out of. I am obviously also able to breathe or stay under water for an extremely long time. But, anyway, I eventually find myself in the middle of a battle between some enormously large underwater sea cobra type thing and an enormously large underwater sea dragon/serpent type thing. It is like they're fighting each other while trying to eat me.. like I'm the prize. So I'm trying to swim away and escape and hide between rocks and foliage while these two creatures are tearing chunks out of each other. I almost always escape just by inches by finding some sort of small underwater cave and I get a deja vu feeling and wake up. I think I've been devoured once........... by the cobra.
Can't help but wonder what Sigmund would have say about this one....:22:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sadly most of my craziest dreams are so out there I don't want to put them to where other people can read them :D
All the more reson to share... :)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go DW... Nice Start!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'm Kicking my A$$... Do ya mind???

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lukehayd... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/196067-finaflex-g8-review.html

So back when FinaFlex came out with G8, I was able to be one of the one to get a sample packet. The first packet sent was busted open during delivery and was spilled all over in the envelope along with the envelope being torn in a few places. ScottyDoc was kind enough to send me another sample packet and I gave it a go. I didn't see in the threads until after I tried it that we should start with half a dose. I took the full dose. It was an unpleasant trial because the whole next day was shot to crap because that's the way I felt--like crap. After reading my review, ScottyDoc jumped in to shed light on my ignorance and sent me, yet again, another sample packet. This time he said to only take half a dose and not the whole thing. I was actually having a good run of sleeping pretty well so I hadn't used it until this week. This week the sleep has been not so good so I thought to pull the packet out and give it a go.

The first night I mixed it with a little less water than recommended and chugged it down because the first time I tried it, it was not tasty at all. I didn't get the heavy eyelids or real tired feeling but I went to bed 30 minutes after taking the G8, had the nightly ummm business with the wife and then looked on here with my phone for a little bit. I had no trouble getting to sleep and didn't wake up until the alarm went off. That is very rare! Woke up feeling a little groggy but not bad. Got up fixed a cup of coffee and sat down to my morning devotionals. Head cleared up quickly and felt ready to go. The rest of the day went good and had plenty of energy to make it through the day just fine.

The second night was pretty much the same except this time I mixed it with a little more water and the flavor wasn't too bad. Surprised! Same routine as the first night and the first morning. Same effects as the first morning this go around. Woke up a little groggy but that quickly went away. I have to say that I am glad that Al set me straight on this!

Overall thoughts:
Taste--Way better if it is a half dose not a full dose in 8-10 oz. of water
Sleep-- Very restful, didn't wake till the alarm went off
Energy-- This is from a good night's sleep and it was good all throughout the day
Mood-- As above, when I get a good night's sleep, I am usually in a pretty good mood for the whole day--usually! lol!
Would I purchase this product--Yes! And I plan on adding it to my next order!

G8 is a quality product that works great if you dose it correctly. For me, starting out, a full dose was too much but I am sure that as I become accustomed to it, I will be able to work up to a full dose to get the same effect. I look forward to having a full tub on hand for those nights that just suck. A big thanks goes out to Al for having the faith in the product to tell me to try it again at a different dose and for sending me another sample!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recalled one I can feel ok mentioning :D

Whats odd is that particularly with my weirder dreams, they are recurring dreams. Beyond that, they don't truly repeat, they more slowly progress. What I mean is for instance if a dream covers a timespan of 8 subjective in dream hours starting from 4 in the afternoon till midnight, the next time it recurs it might start at 5. then maybe at 5 again, then 6, etc. So over a long span of time, they slowly progress.

Anyhow, the dream has me as being stuck in a case of mistaken identity, where the government thinks I have critical information that I don't actually have. They put me through a bunch of different scenarios, designed to get me to open up. Not torture, but setting up large scale fake environments where they have set up the act of me giving the information as being critical to my life. A lot of that comes from a book The Stars My Destination http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stars_My_Destination. For an example, in the dream I wake up in a huge mansion, with a beautiful woman (not my wife) sitting on the couch beside the bed. When I shake my head and get up, she responds with a "oh honey, you're awake, the doctors said you could break out of the coma, but I never believed it". The situation goes on like that, with butlers and maids, the fancy cars, etc and everyone calling me by a different name. Later that day a doctor comes to see me, saying he's my neurologist. He then talks about how the coma was partially brought on by stress from work, and how i'd entered a fugue state where I believed in a fake other life. Then he attempts to get the information the government is looking for out of me as part of the treatment, and me getting past the fake life I had fugued into. Once I realize that its all a sham, then it becomes an escape/chase dream

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Ok why not ?
Lately been having some super f'd dreams.
One was where my family was abducted and it was up to me to find them. Weird part was is my kids were abducted. I don't have any kids.
Other one had to do with my grandparents visiting me. They passed away a few years ago. It was weird though because they wouldn't go away and let me sleep !

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recalled one I can feel ok mentioning :D

Whats odd is that particularly with my weirder dreams, they are recurring dreams. Beyond that, they don't truly repeat, they more slowly progress. What I mean is for instance if a dream covers a timespan of 8 subjective in dream hours starting from 4 in the afternoon till midnight, the next time it recurs it might start at 5. then maybe at 5 again, then 6, etc. So over a long span of time, they slowly progress.

Anyhow, the dream has me as being stuck in a case of mistaken identity, where the government thinks I have critical information that I don't actually have. They put me through a bunch of different scenarios, designed to get me to open up. Not torture, but setting up large scale fake environments where they have set up the act of me giving the information as being critical to my life. A lot of that comes from a book The Stars My Destination http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stars_My_Destination. For an example, in the dream I wake up in a huge mansion, with a beautiful woman (not my wife) sitting on the couch beside the bed. When I shake my head and get up, she responds with a "oh honey, you're awake, the doctors said you could break out of the coma, but I never believed it". The situation goes on like that, with butlers and maids, the fancy cars, etc and everyone calling me by a different name. Later that day a doctor comes to see me, saying he's my neurologist. He then talks about how the coma was partially brought on by stress from work, and how i'd entered a fugue state where I believed in a fake other life. Then he attempts to get the information the government is looking for out of me as part of the treatment, and me getting past the fake life I had fugued into. Once I realize that its all a sham, then it becomes an escape/chase dream
That's interesting ... now lets talk about the info you're hiding from the government .. cmon it's fun to share with your buddies on the interntet :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's interesting ... now lets talk about the info you're hiding from the government .. cmon it's fun to share with your buddies on the interntet :)
It actually has varied somewhat in the different recurrences of it. Its generally either something like nuclear launch codes or stolen designs for electronic warfare equipment.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It actually has varied somewhat in the different recurrences of it. Its generally either something like nuclear launch codes or stolen designs for electronic warfare equipment.
Launch codes yes lets talk launch codes tell us all you know....:)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hehehehe. It is funny that with the dreams being recurring they do vary some as well. The major theme and most of the setting stays the same, but little details change. Like the woman pretending to be my wife might be a short blonde one time, a tall brunette another, etc.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hehehehe. It is funny that with the dreams being recurring they do vary some as well. The major theme and most of the setting stays the same, but little details change. Like the woman pretending to be my wife might be a short blonde one time, a tall brunette another, etc.
You like a little variety is all :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really cool promo idea, DW - very clever.

I may have to submit later, just for the sake of seeing what other people do when they hear about my dreams lol.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really cool promo idea, DW - very clever.

I may have to submit later, just for the sake of seeing what other people do when they hear about my dreams lol.
Yep... Your Never too old to learn something stupid! :nutkick:

Just joking Bro-ski!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a weird dream that my wife's little sister who is only 16 moved in with us for some reason. After about a week of being there my wife suggested that she stay in our room with us. I told her "Absolutely not!! What on earth are you thinking!?" She goes on to say that I should go ahead and take her as a second wife and try to have a baby with her. "SHE'S ONLY 16!!" I tell her. Yeah but that's still legal age in Kansas she tells me.

I remember this dream because I woke up and was very relieved to see only my wife in bed beside me! I had to tell her about it and she just laughed and said that she didn't think her sister would go for it anyways. Funny thing was that we had just gone over a chapter in the Old Testament that night about Abraham taking Sarah's servant as a wife to get her pregnant. Abraham might have been down with it but it freaked me out! LOL!

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
Just the other night, I dreamt I was getting attacked by a swarm of angry bees and they were continually stinging the living s*%# out of my thigh.

Woke up. Found toothpick 1/4 inch deep in thigh. Face palmed. Went back to bed.

Not sure how that toothpick even got in my bed...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hardly ever dream and if I do its only for a few minutes at most. There is no detail and I only recall maybe one thing that happened in the actual dream. Really I don't dream I just think about what I'm gonna do the next day or worry about something. If there is nothing to worry about I find something to worry about.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a weird dream that my wife's little sister who is only 16 moved in with us for some reason. After about a week of being there my wife suggested that she stay in our room with us. I told her "Absolutely not!! What on earth are you thinking!?" She goes on to say that I should go ahead and take her as a second wife and try to have a baby with her. "SHE'S ONLY 16!!" I tell her. Yeah but that's still legal age in Kansas she tells me.

I remember this dream because I woke up and was very relieved to see only my wife in bed beside me! I had to tell her about it and she just laughed and said that she didn't think her sister would go for it anyways. Funny thing was that we had just gone over a chapter in the Old Testament that night about Abraham taking Sarah's servant as a wife to get her pregnant. Abraham might have been down with it but it freaked me out! LOL!
Yah sometimes it's easier to track how you started dreaming the way you did others... well it's not cuz dreams can be so fugged up, but I believe there is always a way and trying to figure that out is half the fun...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just the other night, I dreamt I was getting attacked by a swarm of angry bees and they were continually stinging the living s*%# out of my thigh.

Woke up. Found toothpick 1/4 inch deep in thigh. Face palmed. Went back to bed.

Not sure how that toothpick even got in my bed...
Another case where the source is easy to explain.. :)

I hardly ever dream and if I do its only for a few minutes at most. There is no detail and I only recall maybe one thing that happened in the actual dream. Really I don't dream I just think about what I'm gonna do the next day or worry about something. If there is nothing to worry about I find something to worry about.
I know I have had some doosies but I can't remember most unless I commit them to memory when I first wake up. The are extremely fugged up and it's hard to get the plot as they change so randomly.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Most of mine are more along those lines ;)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Several years ago I had a dream that my wife was cheating on me. I came home early from work one day and there was a strange car in my driveway. I walked in the house and heard the deed being done. At first I thought she might be getting raped so I grabbed a gun and ran upstairs. Ran into bedroom to find her on top of him! I went ballistic! Didn't kill either one of them but I sure beat the living hell out of the guy! Wife ran out and called the cops who showed up in record time! Wound up getting arrested but then released on a technicality. Went back home and went to bed. Woke up (for real) the next day with my wife beside me. My dream was so real that I was about to go off on her! Woke up enough in time to realize it was just a dream. I couldn't shake being pissed at her for most of the day. Not something I want to do again!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Several years ago I had a dream that my wife was cheating on me. I came home early from work one day and there was a strange car in my driveway. I walked in the house and heard the deed being done. At first I thought she might be getting raped so I grabbed a gun and ran upstairs. Ran into bedroom to find her on top of him! I went ballistic! Didn't kill either one of them but I sure beat the living hell out of the guy! Wife ran out and called the cops who showed up in record time! Wound up getting arrested but then released on a technicality. Went back home and went to bed. Woke up (for real) the next day with my wife beside me. My dream was so real that I was about to go off on her! Woke up enough in time to realize it was just a dream. I couldn't shake being pissed at her for most of the day. Not something I want to do again!!
I have had that happen before... very similar, wife cheated on me in a dream and it took about a day to get over the fact that it was not real, because it affected my emotions for real, sounds silly, but it really did hurt, LoL!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have had that happen before... very similar, wife cheated on me in a dream and it took about a day to get over the fact that it was not real, because it affected my emotions for real, sounds silly, but it really did hurt, LoL!
Yeah when the dream is so vivid and real, it can mess with you big time!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
other than my zombie dreams i hav 4-5 times a week, had a weird one the other night.

i read that article that was on yahoo about the spiders in australia(link under this) and that basically set the scene.
i was bein chased by Brendan Gleeson in some weird town that was covered with webs, found a farm house i was tryin to hide in. turns out their were a bunch of homeless people livin inside and none didnt wanna help me. so this guy chasin me with a hatchet, i run into a corn field covered in webs and the spiders were crawlin all over me. after a second i blinked and found myself on a cliff by the ocean and this guy is back and swingin on a rope comin toward me and cuts me under ribs, felt painful even though it was a dream. i fall in the ocean and end up in my old subaru drivin on the water and woke up lol it was really strange

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/03/08/spiders-conquer-australias-flooded-lands/

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah the first few years after I quit drinking I would have these drinking dreams that were so real that I would wake up with a lot of guilt and sometimes it would take a few minutes to realize it was a dream...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
other than my zombie dreams i hav 4-5 times a week, had a weird one the other night.

i read that article that was on yahoo about the spiders in australia(link under this) and that basically set the scene.
i was bein chased by Brendan Gleeson in some weird town that was covered with webs, found a farm house i was tryin to hide in. turns out their were a bunch of homeless people livin inside and none didnt wanna help me. so this guy chasin me with a hatchet, i run into a corn field covered in webs and the spiders were crawlin all over me. after a second i blinked and found myself on a cliff by the ocean and this guy is back and swingin on a rope comin toward me and cuts me under ribs, felt painful even though it was a dream. i fall in the ocean and end up in my old subaru drivin on the water and woke up lol it was really strange

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/03/08/spiders-conquer-australias-flooded-lands/
I have a lot like that where the events switch and they make no sense so that makes them harder to remember...

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
I have a lot like that where the events switch and they make no sense so that makes them harder to remember...
maybe some g8 would help remember :) finally had a pretty good dream last night, didnt where i was but it was like mountains and a sick lookin river and i was hookin up with one of my friends wives :)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I rarely feel pain in my dream, come to think of it, I don't know if I've ever felt pain in a dream and if I do it is because I felt the pain for real while sleeping and just transferred it in the dream... example, feel like I'm falling and then bang my head on the headboard! Anyway, it leads me to my questions, you said you felt it when you got cut, were you feeling the spider bites, just curious?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel pain in my dreams sometimes. Not sure if it is real pain or just imagined but also like you, if something is hurting in real life, it can transfer over to my dream. You know they say if you are falling in your dream and you hit that you will die for real, it's crap! I've done it several times and after I hit, I'm looking down on myself and watching others come to help me or whatever they are doing. Them psychologists are full of crap sometimes -------Ok most of the time! LOL!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel pain in my dreams sometimes. Not sure if it is real pain or just imagined but also like you, if something is hurting in real life, it can transfer over to my dream. You know they say if you are falling in your dream and you hit that you will die for real, it's crap! I've done it several times and after I hit, I'm looking down on myself and watching others come to help me or whatever they are doing. Them psychologists are full of crap sometimes -------Ok most of the time! LOL!
I agree with you on that one Luke, my head hitting the concrete after a good fall (aka. my head hitting my headboard somehow, LoL) and it never killed me! I think what they say is, if you accept the fact that you die in your dream, then you die for real. Fore example, I can remember getting shot in my dreams before and it hurting, but even thinking in my head, I'm tough, I can heal this, no one bullet is gonna kill me (aka. not accepting being shot as dying), anyway, not trying to argue, just trying to say what I think they meant, and again that could be some BS as well, not gonna run out and test that theory though, LoL!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
I rarely feel pain in my dream, come to think of it, I don't know if I've ever felt pain in a dream and if I do it is because I felt the pain for real while sleeping and just transferred it in the dream... example, feel like I'm falling and then bang my head on the headboard! Anyway, it leads me to my questions, you said you felt it when you got cut, were you feeling the spider bites, just curious?
the spiders didnt bite me surprisngly, just felt them crawl all over me. felt like vibrations goin through my whole body and it wasnt my vibrator :) o always feel when i get cut in a dream or get hit. what i hate the most is when i bite my teeth and start fallin off, worst feeling and feels so real

i dont believe that at all. i fell outa the sky so many times, got shot, stabbed, choked all in my dreams but always woke up. bold = truth

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yah I have never felt pain in a dream either and even the very stressful dreams have me cool and collected. It's like I became more calm after dreaming for so many years.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
who's ready for another weird dream. this one was kinda fun lol

end up in evanston, which is like a mile or 2 away, and at a factory or storage unit and ran into an old friend from highschool(black dude) and we were runnin from the cops. we run into another one of our other friends(white guy) and we all end up runnin. cops are gettin closer so we split up. white friend takes off in one direction, black in the other and i went with the black guy. few minutes later we see the guy arrested lol and we just watchin from a roof laughin. so a helicopter see's us and we're jumpin from buildin to buildin, slide down this huge pole to the ground. we're runnin through windows, pullin off jackie chan moves, sliding through barred windows then we split, i get caught and now at a new place.

the next chapter took place at this huge ass water park. i hate these kinda dreams btw. just chillin with friends and waitin in line for a waterslide. my turn comes and of course like all my other dreams, i go down and halfway through the slide narrows and im stuck with the water flooding it. so im kickin and yellin and goin crazy and managed to climb through back to the top. so i kinda have a fear of water slides, havent been in one in years unless its got the top half opened.

then we move back to evanston at the highschool and people keep stealin my wallet, phone or whatever and get into constant fights. even hit a few females but hey, they hit hard in my dreams. then people just kept jackin me and ended up naked. so i apparently i got super strength and tore the building down outa anger and woke up. all in all, not a bad night. i liked when we were runnin from cops, pretty fun :)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey DW, is to log or not? I didn't see if that was specified anywhere.