Dreamweaver's Dream Contest ... Win a Jug of G8

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    other than my zombie dreams i hav 4-5 times a week, had a weird one the other night.

i read that article that was on yahoo about the spiders in australia(link under this) and that basically set the scene.
    i was bein chased by Brendan Gleeson in some weird town that was covered with webs, found a farm house i was tryin to hide in. turns out their were a bunch of homeless people livin inside and none didnt wanna help me. so this guy chasin me with a hatchet, i run into a corn field covered in webs and the spiders were crawlin all over me. after a second i blinked and found myself on a cliff by the ocean and this guy is back and swingin on a rope comin toward me and cuts me under ribs, felt painful even though it was a dream. i fall in the ocean and end up in my old subaru drivin on the water and woke up lol it was really strange

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/03...flooded-lands/
    I have a lot like that where the events switch and they make no sense so that makes them harder to remember...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.04%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I have a lot like that where the events switch and they make no sense so that makes them harder to remember...
    maybe some g8 would help remember finally had a pretty good dream last night, didnt where i was but it was like mountains and a sick lookin river and i was hookin up with one of my friends wives
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.52%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Most of mine are more along those lines
    Mine too... Damn Perverts!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.52%

other than my zombie dreams i hav 4-5 times a week, had a weird one the other night.

i read that article that was on yahoo about the spiders in australia(link under this) and that basically set the scene.
    i was bein chased by Brendan Gleeson in some weird town that was covered with webs, found a farm house i was tryin to hide in. turns out their were a bunch of homeless people livin inside and none didnt wanna help me. so this guy chasin me with a hatchet, i run into a corn field covered in webs and the spiders were crawlin all over me. after a second i blinked and found myself on a cliff by the ocean and this guy is back and swingin on a rope comin toward me and cuts me under ribs, felt painful even though it was a dream. i fall in the ocean and end up in my old subaru drivin on the water and woke up lol it was really strange

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/03...flooded-lands/
    I rarely feel pain in my dream, come to think of it, I don't know if I've ever felt pain in a dream and if I do it is because I felt the pain for real while sleeping and just transferred it in the dream... example, feel like I'm falling and then bang my head on the headboard! Anyway, it leads me to my questions, you said you felt it when you got cut, were you feeling the spider bites, just curious?
    www.finaflex.com
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.95%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

I feel pain in my dreams sometimes. Not sure if it is real pain or just imagined but also like you, if something is hurting in real life, it can transfer over to my dream. You know they say if you are falling in your dream and you hit that you will die for real, it's crap! I've done it several times and after I hit, I'm looking down on myself and watching others come to help me or whatever they are doing. Them psychologists are full of crap sometimes -------Ok most of the time! LOL!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.52%

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I feel pain in my dreams sometimes. Not sure if it is real pain or just imagined but also like you, if something is hurting in real life, it can transfer over to my dream. You know they say if you are falling in your dream and you hit that you will die for real, it's crap! I've done it several times and after I hit, I'm looking down on myself and watching others come to help me or whatever they are doing. Them psychologists are full of crap sometimes -------Ok most of the time! LOL!
    I agree with you on that one Luke, my head hitting the concrete after a good fall (aka. my head hitting my headboard somehow, LoL) and it never killed me! I think what they say is, if you accept the fact that you die in your dream, then you die for real. Fore example, I can remember getting shot in my dreams before and it hurting, but even thinking in my head, I'm tough, I can heal this, no one bullet is gonna kill me (aka. not accepting being shot as dying), anyway, not trying to argue, just trying to say what I think they meant, and again that could be some BS as well, not gonna run out and test that theory though, LoL!
    www.finaflex.com
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.04%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I rarely feel pain in my dream, come to think of it, I don't know if I've ever felt pain in a dream and if I do it is because I felt the pain for real while sleeping and just transferred it in the dream... example, feel like I'm falling and then bang my head on the headboard! Anyway, it leads me to my questions, you said you felt it when you got cut, were you feeling the spider bites, just curious?
    the spiders didnt bite me surprisngly, just felt them crawl all over me. felt like vibrations goin through my whole body and it wasnt my vibrator o always feel when i get cut in a dream or get hit. what i hate the most is when i bite my teeth and start fallin off, worst feeling and feels so real

i dont believe that at all. i fell outa the sky so many times, got shot, stabbed, choked all in my dreams but always woke up. bold = truth
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

yah I have never felt pain in a dream either and even the very stressful dreams have me cool and collected. It's like I became more calm after dreaming for so many years.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.04%

who's ready for another weird dream. this one was kinda fun lol

end up in evanston, which is like a mile or 2 away, and at a factory or storage unit and ran into an old friend from highschool(black dude) and we were runnin from the cops. we run into another one of our other friends(white guy) and we all end up runnin. cops are gettin closer so we split up. white friend takes off in one direction, black in the other and i went with the black guy. few minutes later we see the guy arrested lol and we just watchin from a roof laughin. so a helicopter see's us and we're jumpin from buildin to buildin, slide down this huge pole to the ground. we're runnin through windows, pullin off jackie chan moves, sliding through barred windows then we split, i get caught and now at a new place.

the next chapter took place at this huge ass water park. i hate these kinda dreams btw. just chillin with friends and waitin in line for a waterslide. my turn comes and of course like all my other dreams, i go down and halfway through the slide narrows and im stuck with the water flooding it. so im kickin and yellin and goin crazy and managed to climb through back to the top. so i kinda have a fear of water slides, havent been in one in years unless its got the top half opened.

then we move back to evanston at the highschool and people keep stealin my wallet, phone or whatever and get into constant fights. even hit a few females but hey, they hit hard in my dreams. then people just kept jackin me and ended up naked. so i apparently i got super strength and tore the building down outa anger and woke up. all in all, not a bad night. i liked when we were runnin from cops, pretty fun
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.95%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

Hey DW, is to log or not? I didn't see if that was specified anywhere.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

who's ready for another weird dream. this one was kinda fun lol

end up in evanston, which is like a mile or 2 away, and at a factory or storage unit and ran into an old friend from highschool(black dude) and we were runnin from the cops. we run into another one of our other friends(white guy) and we all end up runnin. cops are gettin closer so we split up. white friend takes off in one direction, black in the other and i went with the black guy. few minutes later we see the guy arrested lol and we just watchin from a roof laughin. so a helicopter see's us and we're jumpin from buildin to buildin, slide down this huge pole to the ground. we're runnin through windows, pullin off jackie chan moves, sliding through barred windows then we split, i get caught and now at a new place.

the next chapter took place at this huge ass water park. i hate these kinda dreams btw. just chillin with friends and waitin in line for a waterslide. my turn comes and of course like all my other dreams, i go down and halfway through the slide narrows and im stuck with the water flooding it. so im kickin and yellin and goin crazy and managed to climb through back to the top. so i kinda have a fear of water slides, havent been in one in years unless its got the top half opened.

then we move back to evanston at the highschool and people keep stealin my wallet, phone or whatever and get into constant fights. even hit a few females but hey, they hit hard in my dreams. then people just kept jackin me and ended up naked. so i apparently i got super strength and tore the building down outa anger and woke up. all in all, not a bad night. i liked when we were runnin from cops, pretty fun
    That's the crazy patterns that are hard to remember unless you really try hard to commit it to memory when you first wake up.. they make no sense .. the transitions... good one
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Hey DW, is to log or not? I didn't see if that was specified anywhere.
    I would be grateful for a Review but a log is not necessary.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.04%

lol dude, i could write a book with all these strange dreams. G8 with my helladrol would be a nice log next month just sayin. it seems everything i watch on tv or experience the day before will always have somethin to do with my dream. for instance, was watchin cops and bait car last night
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.66%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

Bahaha.. oh man.. just last night I had one where everyone had dog heads/faces. Just like those things that you see in pictures and stuff, it was exactly like that. Human bodies... dog heads. It was the freakiest thing. They were all like bloodhound and/or beagle heads too with huge ears. Everyone lived on farms. To top it all off.... they'd eat each other....
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Quote Originally Posted by nokkT View Post
    Bahaha.. oh man.. just last night I had one where everyone had dog heads/faces. Just like those things that you see in pictures and stuff, it was exactly like that. Human bodies... dog heads. It was the freakiest thing. They were all like bloodhound and/or beagle heads too with huge ears. Everyone lived on farms. To top it all off.... they'd eat each other....
    There's never any shortage of strange twists ....
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.95%

Had one last night where I was running from cops for some reason. As I ran, my strides kept getting bigger. Then I started to jump/run kinda like the videos of the astronauts on the moon. Next thing I know, I'm just outright flying and the cops decided to stop chasing me. The cops were in their car and I outran them before I started to fly. I tend to have a lot of dreams where I can fly. I used to have this whole series of dreams going where one dream would pick up where the one feom the night before left off. They were very vivid and seemed real. So real that sometimes during the day, I would actually think I could fly! My logic would kick in pretty quick and shoot that down though! Real funny thing is I would argue with it and say "no I can fly, I did it yesterday!" to myself. That whole series was a definite messing up of the mind!
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Ok I should announce the winner, Phatmike and Lukeyard had some good ones but have to go with Easy for the identity dream in post number 20... all you have to do is answer a few questions

So Easy email Al your address...
  18. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting RoyaltyPosting God

Sweet! last night bring St Patrick's, the line between reality and dreams was blurred by alcohol
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.04%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Sweet! last night bring St Patrick's, the line between reality and dreams was blurred by alcohol
    congrats man, sleep well hehehe

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 191
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 01:39 AM
  2. pro tan with dream tan pre contest.
    By mrutah in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 08:07 PM
  3. CONTEST: IBE X-Dream bottle giveaway!!!!!
    By LakeMountD in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 04:48 PM
  4. DreamWeaver's Cutting Cycle Supreme
    By DreamWeaver in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-22-2003, 10:43 AM