Neogenix NeuroSurge Review Thread [Win a FREE Bottle]

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Here's your chance to win a free bottle of Neogenix NeuroSurge!

Write a review for NeuroSurge in the Supplement Reviews / Logs section and then post the link in this thread.

Deadline --- Link must be placed in this thread by March 30th!

On April 1st we will select our winners! One winner will be chosen randomly by drawing, the other will be voted on by our Reps for their favorite review.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NeuroSurge Warning

To All those that have received their NeuroSurge sample----I highly suggest that you start with 2/3 or 3/4 of the sample packet and wait 20-25 minutes before taking the entire sample!

The majority of users will NOT need a full serving!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub a dub

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Subbed and patiently waiting!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To All those that have received their NeuroSurge sample----I highly suggest that you start with 1/2 or 2/3 of the sample packet and wait 20-25 minutes before taking the entire sample!

The majority of users will NOT need a full serving!
now THIS gets me excited :)

rabz

rabz

Awards
Just wanted you to know that I did post a review but my lack of 50 posting as of right now won't allow me to post my link:(. Do I need to just go ahead and post it here too?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jut got my sample...will be trying it soon and postin the review asap! thanks again guys cant wait!

808Pump

Awards
I just got my packet today and will be taking it tomorrow morning.
Since I've read where people take 1/2 the packet and feel nothing, and it may be due to a high tolerance to stims, I'll be taking the entire packet since I can easily sleep after drinking 3 cups of black coffee.
I'll post my review tomorrow some time...probably in the afternoon Hawaii time.

Mahalo for the sample!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i will be trying mine out tomorrow!!! cant wiat!!

ccab

Awards
My review:

http ://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/196226-neogenix-neurosurge-fly.html#post3276573

Please remove space after "http" ;)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Come on guys get your reviews in, this is easy just throw a review up and you could win a bottle of this.

rabz

rabz

Awards
Definitely sad to see 500+ samples out and now we only have a handful of reviews.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that stinks guys.....i really appreciate teh generositywith all the samples though, it shows that you arent afraid to get it out there, nothing to hide, love it! great company, wish people woudl stop being dumb dumbs!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that stinks guys.....i really appreciate teh generositywith all the samples though, it shows that you arent afraid to get it out there, nothing to hide, love it! great company, wish people woudl stop being dumb dumbs!
Yeah it sucks but thats the nature of most people on here. After seeing people sell their stuff they won in the auction section nothing really shocks me anymore. But thank you to the people who were honest enough to put up reviews.

rabz

rabz

Awards
Pretty sure if I read correctly it was that many for this promotion...could be mistaken but I don't think so.

nokkT

Awards
I'll be taking my sample next Friday, I'm currently taking something else that I'm logging. You guys wanted reviews and whatnot by the end of the month, right?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are going to most likely talk about it and see cause I think more samples are going out.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it sucks but thats the nature of most people on here. After seeing people sell their stuff they won in the auction section nothing really shocks me anymore. But thank you to the people who were honest enough to put up reviews.
someone seling omething they just won? now thats dirrty....so wrong

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ehh things happen around here lately. But back to getting more reviews this is a fantastic product with lots of options to it.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thinking this will be announced on 29th with the other promo.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yeah I even saw some guys from here selling the stuff they won over at the PHF forums.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Surprising to see people selling their stuff.
Especially when those people promised to do logs. This is really going to ruin things for the honest people on this and other forums.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Surprising to see people selling their stuff.
Especially when those people promised to do logs. This is really going to ruin things for the honest people on this and other forums.

Not everyone promised to do logs. In fact a log wasn't even a requirement.

I like to give the opportunity to incorporate Compound 20. Logs and Reviews are NOT required unless it's your preference to inform the fellow lifter. We are gifting 20 FREE C-20 bottles. In theory, if you love the results, you will become a C-20 consumer and spread the word. I'm willing to take that risk. Are you?

A C-20 bottle last 30 days. If the consumers enjoys the bottle of C-20, I will send a second bottle if compelled to write a testimonial for use in national marketing. You do not have to post your testimonial online or make it public on Anabolic Minds. Again, I leave that to personal preference.

Requirement is SIMPLE. The applicant must have Experience with AI/Anti E products and supplementation in General. The applicant must ALSO have a firm understanding of Nutrition and training. I don't want the variable of novice. I want a straight forward applicant that knows his body and what and what does not work when implemented into their respective routine!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still don't think its right that they went and tried to sell their stuff though because they didn't pay for it in the first place.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah no logs were required...
That contest started as try a bottle of c20, then they tool care of us and it snowballed. Then they said if u do a log in 15 days u get another stack...

/sorry to derail.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i sitll think that if a company is generous enough to give u a ree product the least u can do is give it an honest review......

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are sifting through all the reviews we will get this up soon.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats to ........

taman6886

mkretz

Send me a PM with your name and address!

A big Thank You to everyone who took the time to write us a review!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to ........

taman6886

mkretz

Send me a PM with your name and address!

A big Thank You to everyone who took the time to write us a review!
Awesome, Ty Sir.

rabz

rabz

Awards
Congrats guys. Still gonna have to buy some!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Congrats T

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awsome thanks so much guys, and congrats to taman as well!