Joint Fixx - 50% off Introduction Sale!

1. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Exclamation Joint Fixx - 50% off Introduction Sale!

Joint Fixx™ for Aggressive Weight Training!

• Supports Heavy & Aggressive Training
    • Formulated for Daily Use
    • Next Generation Joint Formula

What is Joint Fixx™
    Joint Fixx(TM) is a potent cartilage repair supplement specifically formulated for aggressive weight training.

Why is Joint Fixx™ Superior to Other Similar Products
    There are no other joint repair products in sports nutrition that use three (3) of the newest and most potent cartilage aids that are completely unknown to aggressive weight trainers a competitive athletes.

How Does Joint Fixx™ Work
    Asu, Turmeric and Hyaluronic Acid have been linked to positively affect epidermis, mucosa and collagen of the skin and bone through minimizing inflammation and cartilage damage from the day-to-day trauma of heavy lifting and athletic endeavors.

What Makes Joint Fixx™ the Strongest on the Market
    The synergistic effect of the four (4) ingredients acts as an overall force field to protect your joints from heavy day to day trauma that can wear your body down over the course of aggressive, chronic weight training and athletic activities.

Why Should I buy Joint Fixx™
    Simply put – There is no other joint support supplement on the market that can deliver bodybuilders and athletes safe, effective, efficient and REAL protection like Joint Fixx™ can.

What Results Can I Expect
    • Supports Heavy & Aggressive Training
    • Formulated for Daily Use
    • Next Generation Joint Formula

Visit the Advanced Muscle Science Store to purchase Joint Fixx for only $14.97 a bottle (30 day supply)! Enter coupon code "jf50off" in the redemption code field.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.61%

By the way we have not finished the technical write up yet, but ASU is somewhat new to the bodybuilding community. But here is some solid research as to why we chose this as the primary ingredient in Joint Fixx. But overall ASU > chondroitin sulfate.

The unique ingredient I was referring too was the ASU blend, which is avocado and soybean unsaponifiables. In addition we have added tumeric/curcumin 95%, and hyaluronic acid to top it all off (and piperine because it improves curcumin bioavailability).

Comparing it to chondroitin sulfate, with knee joint pain:

Clin Rheumatol. 2010 Jun;29(6):659-70. Epub 2010 Feb 24.
    Efficacy and safety of piascledine 300 versus chondroitin sulfate in a 6 months treatment plus 2 months observation in patients with osteoarthritis of the knee.

Pavelka K, Coste P, Géher P, Krejci G.
    Source

Institute of Rheumatology, Charles University Prague, Prague, Czech Republic.

Erratum in
    • Clin Rheumatol. 2010 Jul;29(7):819-20.
    Abstract

To investigate that a 6-month treatment with avocado soybean unsaponifiable (Piascledine 300 mg) once daily is as effective as with chondroitin sulfate 400 mg three times daily in femorotibial gonarthrosis, and also the carry-over effect for two more months is comparable. Patients were randomized (1:1) to the treatment groups. They received for 6 months 3 capsules chondroitin sulfate per day or one capsule of avocado soybean unsaponifiable (ASU) in a double-dummy technique. A 2-month post-treatment period followed to determine the carry-over effect. Primary efficacy criterion was the change of the WOMAC-index from study begin to end of treatment. Secondary criteria were the changes in Lequesne-index, pain on active movement and at rest, global assessment of efficacy. Three hundred sixty-four patients have been taken up into the trial. Three hundred sixty one patients were eligible for evaluation. One hundred eighty three received ASU 300 mg once daily, one hundred seventy eight chondroitin sulfate three times daily. The WOMAC-index decreased in both groups for approx. 50% to the end of therapy. During the post-treatment observation there was a further slight improvement. There was no statistical significant difference between the treatment groups during the entire observation. All other observed parameters showed the same pattern. The daily intake of rescue medication was reduced continuously. Overall efficacy has been rated excellent and good in more than 80% of the patients in both groups. Both drugs were safe and well tolerated. The first direct comparison between avocado soybean unsaponifiable 300 mg once daily and chondroitin sulfate three times daily reveiled no difference in efficacy or safety aspects between 1 capsule ASU 300 mg per day and 3 capsules chondroitin sulfate per day. It can be assumed that the once daily intake of ASU will lead to a better compliance in routine therapy.

PMID: 20179981 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    More...

Ortop Traumatol Rehabil. 2003 Apr 30;5(2):248-51.Application of avocado/soybean unsaponifiable mixtures (piascledine) in treatment of patients with osteoarthritis.

Kucharz EJ.
    Source

Katedra i Klinika Chorób Wewnetrznych, Slaska Akademia Medyczna, Katowice.

Abstract

Mixture of nonsaponifiable components of avocado and soybean oils known as piascledine is a drug applied is patients with osteoarthritis. The drug combine properties of structure modifying drug with symptom modifying drug.<br /> Piascledine was shown to enhance collagen and proteoglycan synthesis and to decrease synthesis of fibronectin by cultured in vitro chondrocytes. Moreover, the drug inhibits release and activity of metalloproteinases and proinflammatory cytokines, a key factors involved in development of osteoarthritis.<br /> Well controlled clinical trials evidenced that piascledine improves functional indices and results a decrease in pain as well as in diminished analgesic drug demand in patients with osteoarthritis. Administration of the drug within two years resulted in delayed destruction of the joints as shown in radiological evaluation. Application of piascledine is very well tolerated medication.

PMID: 18034015 [PubMed - in process]
    A meta analysis regarding lower pack pain relief...

Phytother Res. 2007 Jul;21(7):675-83.Evidence of effectiveness of herbal antiinflammatory drugs in the treatment of painful osteoarthritis and chronic low back pain.

Chrubasik JE, Roufogalis BD, Chrubasik S.
    Source

Institute of Forensic Medicine, University of Freiburg im Breisgau, Albertstr. 9 79104 Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany. jec2142@columbia.edu

Abstract

Treatment with herbal medicines is very popular in Europe. In order to get information on the evidence of effectiveness of oral herbal medicines in the treatment of pain in the joints or lower back, OVID(MEDLINE), PUBMED and COCHRANE COLLABORATION LIBRARY were searched back to 1985 for systematic reviews. The level of evidence of effectiveness was defined as strong - at least two confirmatory studies demonstrating a clinical relevant effect, moderate - one confirmatory study with a clinical relevant effect and/or multiple exploratory studies of good quality; otherwise the evidence was insufficient or conflicting in the case of inconsistent findings. Fifteen systematic reviews were identified. The evidence of effectiveness was strong for a proprietary unsaponifiable avocado soybean fraction and Harpagophytum preparations containing > 50 mg harpagoside in the daily dosage, moderate for ginger and a proprietary rose hip and seed powder, insufficient for Boswellia serrata gum resin and other herbal preparations and inconsistent for a proprietary willow bark extract. Further rigorous studies are required to confirm the usefulness of herbal medicines in the treatment of osteoarthritic complaints and chronic low back pain in order to enable acceptance of the herbal medicines into the treatment guidelines.
    Copyright 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.

PMID: 17444576 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

ForeRunner Labs

3. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.61%

And here is a free full text if anyone is really interested in Avocado Soybean unsaponifiable:Osteoarthritis and nutrition. From nutraceuticals to functional foods: a systematic review of the scientific evidence
    Arthritis Res Ther. 2006;8(4):R127.Osteoarthritis and nutrition. From nutraceuticals to functional foods: a systematic review of the scientific evidence.Ameye LG, Chee WS.SourceNutrition and Health Department, Nestlé Research Center, Vers-chez-les-Blanc, 1000 Lausanne 26, Switzerland. laurent.ameye@rdls.nestle.comAbstractThe scientific and medical community remains skeptical regarding the efficacy of nutrition for osteoarthritis despite their broad acceptation by patients. In this context, this paper systematically reviews human clinical trials evaluating the effects of nutritional compounds on osteoarthritis. We searched the Medline, Embase, and Biosis databases from their inception to September 2005 using the terms random, double-blind method, trial, study, placebo, and osteoarthritis. We selected all peer-reviewed articles reporting the results of randomised human clinical trials (RCTs) in osteoarthritis that investigated the effects of oral interventions based on natural molecules. Studies on glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate were excluded. The quality of the RCTs was assessed with an osteoarthritic-specific standardised set of 12 criteria and a validated instrument. A best-evidence synthesis was used to categorise the scientific evidence behind each nutritional compound as good, moderate, or limited. A summary of the most relevant in vitro and animal studies is used to shed light on the potential mechanisms of action. Inclusion criteria were met by 53 RCTs out of the 2,026 identified studies. Good evidence was found for avocado soybean unsaponifiables. Moderate evidence was found for methylsulfonylmethane and SKI306X, a ****tail of plant extracts. Limited evidence was found for the Chinese plant extract duhuo jisheng Wan, cetyl myristoleate, lipids from green-lipped mussels, and plant extracts from Harpagophytum procumbens. Overall, scientific evidence exists for some specific nutritional interventions to provide symptom relief to osteoarthritic patients. It remains to be investigated whether nutritional compounds can have structure-modifying effects.PMID: 16859534 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE] PMCID: PMC1779427 Free PMC Article
    ForeRunner Labs

•   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

i'll be lookn into this....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Joint fixx looks solid bro...I might pick some up for my next epi cycle
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.29%

Would be awesome if this finishes healing my RC man! The Cissus has helped but not all the way yet.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
  7. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.61%

Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Would be awesome if this finishes healing my RC man! The Cissus has helped but not all the way yet.
    Cissus is alright stuff...just have to take it quantities of grams.
    ForeRunner Labs

8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.92%

I love me some joint supps.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me

9. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.61%

Forgot to post the label:

ForeRunner Labs

10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Looks like some good stuff!! Might have to look into this.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  11. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.61%

Give it a try guys we are confident you will like this. Most of the research only used 300mg's of ASU per serving but we gave you 600mgs per serving. So for many it could be a 60 day supply for only 14.97!
    ForeRunner Labs

12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.47%

Would this help with chronic problems like tendonitis and burcitis? Also I started my Ursobolic log if you wanna check it out
    My Ursol-xt gone hurt y'all lets seeQ
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.43%

for that price I might try it on these old bones
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.54%

definitely gunna keep an eye on this
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.91%

I'm stocking up for my next epi cycle lol...
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.91%

How long this sale will last??
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  17. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.61%

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Would this help with chronic problems like tendonitis and burcitis? Also I started my Ursobolic log if you wanna check it out
    My Ursol-xt gone hurt y'all lets seeQ
    Tendinitis is usually the result of overuse (ex tennis elbow), but it will still help. ASU hasn't specifically been tested in situations like that but it acts like an anti inflammatory and has been shown to reduce NSAID reliance. It also contains hyaluronic acid which does have some positive research related to tendonitis. Overall if you have bad "joints and tendons" Joint Fixx is going to provide relief.

I'm following your log. I haven't posted simply because I'm not a huge fan of cheerleading logs like some reps do especially when there is already a level of bias for getting the product free. But if you post questions in there I will definitely answer.
    ForeRunner Labs

18. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.61%

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    How long this sale will last??
    Just through the weekend. Boss is at the Arnold so why not have a sale why he's out. :-D
    ForeRunner Labs

19. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.61%

Check out this product at the Arnold today if you are there!
    ForeRunner Labs

20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd

Just through the weekend. Boss is at the Arnold so why not have a sale why he's out. :-D
    Just bought some new Body Mortar from the boss. $10!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  21. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.61%

More:

Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 2011 Jan;19(1):1-21. Epub 2010 Oct 28.
    Nutraceuticals: do they represent a new era in the management of osteoarthritis? - a narrative review from the lessons taken with five products.

Henrotin Y, Lambert C, Couchourel D, Ripoll C, Chiotelli E.
    Source

Bone and Cartilage Research Unit, Institute of Pathology, level 5, CHU Sart-Tilman, 4000 Liège, Belgium. yhenrotin@ulg.ac.be

Abstract

OBJECTIVES:

The aim of this first global systematic review on selected nutraceuticals was to synthesize and evaluate scientific relevant data available in the literature. Evidences that can support health, physiological or functional benefit on osteoarthritis (OA) were gathered and the level of evidence relative to each of these ingredients was highlighted.
    METHODOLOGY:

Relevant scientific data (positive or not) regarding OA were searched for five groups of compounds (avocado/soybean unsaponifiables (ASU), n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, collagen hydrosylates (CHs), vitamin D, polyphenols) within preclinical (in vitro and in vivo), epidemiological, and clinical studies. The following criteria were evaluated to assess the methodology quality of each study: (1) study question; (2) study population; (3) primary endpoint; (4) study design (randomization, control, blinding, duration of follow up); (5) data analysis and interpretation. A scientific consensus was determined for all studied nutraceuticals to evaluate their efficacy in OA.
    RESULTS:

The studied compounds demonstrated different potencies in preclinical studies. Most of them have demonstrated anti-catabolic and anti-inflammatory effects by various inhibitory activities on different mediators. Vitamin D showed a pro-catabolic effect in vitro and the polyphenol, Genistein, had only anti-inflammatory potency. The evaluation of the clinical data showed that ASU was the only one of the studied ingredients to present a good evidence of efficacy, but the efficient formulation was considered as a drug in some countries. Pycnogenol showed moderate evidence of efficacy, and vitamin D and collagen hydrolysate demonstrated a suggestive evidence of efficacy, whereas curcumin, epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) and resveratrol had only preclinical evidence of efficacy due to the lack of clinical data. The literature gathered for n-3 PUFA, nobiletin and genistein was insufficient to conclude for their efficacy in OA.
    CONCLUSION:

Additional data are needed for most of the studied nutraceuticals. Studies of good quality are needed to draw solid conclusions regarding their efficacy but nutraceuticals could represent good alternates for OA management. Their use should be driven by any recommendations.
    Copyright © 2010 Osteoarthritis Research Society International. Published by Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
    ForeRunner Labs

22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.75%

Hm. Interesting studies.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  244 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.09%

i don't know how legit your company is. but, i'm interested in new joint supps, as i have major joint issues. i'm not trying to dis you guys. i've just never used your products and don't hear much talk about them either.

i will say, the lime green on the labels is frickin' awesome.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.41%

I just started using Joint Fixx today. We'll see how it goes.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  244 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.09%

Quote Originally Posted by kaikara View Post
    I just started using Joint Fixx today. We'll see how it goes.
    please keep me updated, bro. very interested.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.89%

im gonna have to look into this, very instresting thanks
  27. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.61%

Quote Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    i don't know how legit your company is. but, i'm interested in new joint supps, as i have major joint issues. i'm not trying to dis you guys. i've just never used your products and don't hear much talk about them either.

How old are you out of curiosity? And what joint issues do you experience?

Lime Green avatar ftw
    ForeRunner Labs

28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  244 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.09%

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    How old are you out of curiosity? And what joint issues do you experience?

Lime Green avatar ftw
    i'll be 36 in a month. i have Osteoarthritis in my hip. i look for anything that will give some relief.
  29. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.61%

i'll be 36 in a month. i have Osteoarthritis in my hip. i look for anything that will give some relief.
    This should definitely help. At the very minimum reduce your need for nsaids (if you even use them).
    ForeRunner Labs

30. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  244 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.09%

This should definitely help. At the very minimum reduce your need for nsaids (if you even use them).
    well, i just deal with the pain day to day. but, if i know i'm going to be doing something to aggravate it worse, i will use nsaids. i basically have a range of motion where it doesn't hurt too bad. i always try to stay in that range. but, wow, when i extend too far past the range, its pain city.
  31. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.28%

gotta try this,ordered already
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

AMS is a very good company with good products, I'd recommend them to anyone i know.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  33. AK DoubleWide 47
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Interested!

Hey Royd, quick question: would this be useful for rotator cuff problem?
    I hurt my left shoulder some weeks ago and it still hurts (because of course I've been
    keep training like nothing happened lol).
    I've never had joints problems before and I just bought my very first joint support product
    few days ago (Animal Flex), so far tho' pain is still there..
    I'm pretty sure AMS is carried in EU as well but I can't remember what store(s),
    could you point me out where I could get it?
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.89%

What about like tennis or golfer elbow.
  35. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.61%

Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    Interested!

Hey Royd, quick question: would this be useful for rotator cuff problem?
    I hurt my left shoulder some weeks ago and it still hurts (because of course I've been
    keep training like nothing happened lol).
    I've never had joints problems before and I just bought my very first joint support product
    few days ago (Animal Flex), so far tho' pain is still there..
    I'm pretty sure AMS is carried in EU as well but I can't remember what store(s),
    could you point me out where I could get it?
    Unfortunately ASU is classified as a drug in France, so I don't think we are shipping it overseas at this point. I'll double check though. What country are you in?

Also do you regularly do external rotations? It will help with your shoulder issues but it may not ever heal it if you continue doing whatever it is that caused the problem. I've dealt with shoulder impingements and eventually you figure out your imbalances and it's just a matter of doing the boring stuff that keeps them healthy.
    ForeRunner Labs

36. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.61%

Quote Originally Posted by scw538 View Post
    What about like tennis or golfer elbow.
    Same concept as above. It will reduce inflammatory markers and increase/stimulate the synthesis of cartilage matrix components within the joint. I'd be more specific but most of the research with ASU has been on knees, hips, and lower backs. But a lot of the same concepts apply.
    ForeRunner Labs

37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.83%

great sale, ordered mine
    T2
  38. AK DoubleWide 47
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Unfortunately ASU is classified as a drug in France, so I don't think we are shipping it overseas at this point. I'll double check though. What country are you in?

Also do you regularly do external rotations? It will help with your shoulder issues but it may not ever heal it if you continue doing whatever it is that caused the problem. I've dealt with shoulder impingements and eventually you figure out your imbalances and it's just a matter of doing the boring stuff that keeps them healthy.
    Like I said i've never had joints/shoulder probs before, one - chest - day I hurt myself while loading DB for a press set and
    my shoulder bothered me since then (more than a month ago)..
    It got much better but is still not perfect :/

I'm in Italy but I'll send you a pm about this
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.89%

Ordered a bottle last night. With that discount worth a try.

Similar Forum Threads

1. AMS Joint Fixx
    By TheBGRigatoni in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-02-2012, 12:09 AM
  2. essentials+joint sale...
    By hvactech in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-26-2012, 11:29 PM
  3. LG SubSterone - Introduction Sale At Nutra Planet Save $10
    By LG Sciences in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 11:22 PM
  4. For Sale: USP Labs Cissus Rx $15 (Joint Support)
    By Bmlax22 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 07:15 PM
  5. For Sale: WTT Osteo-Sport (Joint Support)
    By Rugger in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 03:54 PM