Wow! Three New And Improved Bulk Modern BCAA Flavors At Lower Prices!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Wow! Three New And Improved Bulk Modern BCAA Flavors At Lower Prices!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wow! Three New And Improved Bulk Modern BCAA Flavors At Lower Prices!!!

Wow! Three New And Improved Bulk Modern BCAA Flavors At Even Lower Prices!!!

Yes, you read it correctly! Always striving to offer you the best possible value (excellent products at unbeatable prices), we at USPowders have done it again! We have succeeded in expanding the flavor range of your favorite, original 8:1:1 Bulk BCAA by not one but three amazingly great-tasting and incredibly refreshing flavors: Grape (an improvement of the original), Grapple (apple grape), and Peach. But that is not all! Bulk Modern BCAA was already an unbeatable value at only $29.99 per kilo. But guess what! You are now getting, not just three new and improved flavors, but a price reduction to boot! Yes, Bulk Modern BCAA is now available at NutraPlanet.com at an unbeatable $24.99 per kilo!!! Unmatched BCAA effectiveness (awesome product). Broader choice set. Mind-blowing price. Just for you! At NutraPlanet.com!

Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This thread is relevant to my interests.

Hello Peach!

ps. My checking acct hates you guys.
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post

Hello Peach!

USPowders and NutraPlanet strive to make you get more bang for your buck!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hello Peach!

What he said...
  5. Diamond Member

Here is the link straight to the source:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...bcaa-1-kg.html

Stock up!
  6. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Cant believe the price on those....so cheap, yet such a sexy ratio. You guys making any money? lol

Especially with the recent leucine price spike...an unbeatable offer here and might I assume it wont be around at this price forever?
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  7. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Cant believe the price on those....so cheap, yet such a sexy ratio. You guys making any money? lol

Especially with the recent leucine price spike...an unbeatable offer here and might I assume it wont be around at this price forever?
    That is why stocking up is a strategic move!
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That is absolutely sick.

$30 was a steal, so $25 is hard to believe. Strat - you and Jacob lacing these things with nicotine so we can't stop buying it? lol

Well done. I'll be purchasing the peach and grapple to try as soon as I can (grapple sounds incredibly intriguing).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  9. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

what about the new flavors?,only grape bubblegun is offered at this price
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

How well does this stuff mix? I'm used to Ajinomoto bcaa's that mix with no effort.
  11. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by willib View Post
    I don't even see an option drop down box... at this price I may have to try this stuff eventually.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

12. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    That is absolutely sick.

$30 was a steal, so $25 is hard to believe. Strat - you and Jacob lacing these things with nicotine so we can't stop buying it? lol

Well done. I'll be purchasing the peach and grapple to try as soon as I can (grapple sounds incredibly intriguing).
    I agree that $24.99 is indeed hard to believe. Our goal is not to maximize profits, rather to produce and deliver high-quality and effective supplements at affordable prices, so athletes and fitness enthusiasts alike can more easily reach their goals. This is why we always pass on cost savings and efficiency improvements straight to the consumer in the form of price reductions whenever possible.

I would appreciate your feedback, should you try any of the new flavors. Thank you for your support!
  13. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by willib View Post
    I'll check this with NutraPlanet. Thank you!
  14. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    How well does this stuff mix? I'm used to Ajinomoto bcaa's that mix with no effort.
    Mixing is smooth. The BCAAs are micronized.
  15. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    I don't even see an option drop down box... at this price I may have to try this stuff eventually.
    I'll check the selection option with NutraPlanet. Would be great, if you finally gave Bulk Modern BCAA a shot!
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I'll check this with NutraPlanet. Thank you!
    Does the new stock of bulk have the improved grape flavor also?
    :blindfold:
  17. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Does the new stock of bulk have the improved grape flavor also?
    Yes, the new stock will be the three flavors - the improved grape, the new peach and the new grapple (grape and apple).
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yes, the new stock will be the three flavors - the improved grape, the new peach and the new grapple (grape and apple).
    And the bulk will be the non-electrolyte version still, yes?
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

WHAT!!!??? $25 for impoved grape AND new flavors?!

Are you really gonna sit there and tell me the flavor is better, the price is lower and I have other flavors to choose from?

The first version was extremely bland but I'm interested to see what the new ones are like. How much stronger/better are the new & improved flavors?
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

USPLabs
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
  21. Diamond Member

And the bulk will be the non-electrolyte version still, yes?
    The formula is unchanged. The only difference is that there are now two completely new flavors and the original flavor has been improved upon.
  22. Diamond Member

Are you really gonna sit there and tell me the flavor is better, the price is lower and I have other flavors to choose from?

The first version was extremely bland but I'm interested to see what the new ones are like. How much stronger/better are the new & improved flavors?
    Improved flavor, broader choice (two completely new flavors), and a lower price! "How much stronger/better" the new and improved flavors are is a subjective thing.
  23. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero View Post
    USPLabs
    And USPowders! Thank you!
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Improved flavor, broader choice (two completely new flavors), and a lower price! "How much stronger/better" the new and improved flavors are is a subjective thing.
    Have you tried them yet? If so, what do you think compared to the last batch and which in your opinion was the tastiest?
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice work, that is a steal for a BCAA drink that is flavored. Would like to see some electrolytes too then it would be more similar to Xtend. I am happy the flavors are getting redone, I thought the grape was not that great the first go round.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    . I am happy the flavors are getting redone, I thought the grape was not that great the first go round.
    x2. It was just very bland, not bad.
  27. Diamond Member

Have you tried them yet? If so, what do you think compared to the last batch and which in your opinion was the tastiest?
    I have not tried them yet. Still, taste preferences remain subjective. I read in a different thread that someone could not stand White Blue Raspberry flavor, whereas I could not get enough of it.
  28. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Nice work, that is a steal for a BCAA drink that is flavored. Would like to see some electrolytes too then it would be more similar to Xtend. I am happy the flavors are getting redone, I thought the grape was not that great the first go round.
    The concepts (Xtend vs Bulk Modern BCAA) are different. Ours is a heavily leucine-biased micronized BCAA matrix aimed at maximizing the downstream roles of BCAAs, especially leucine, in mTOR activation, protein synthesis, anabolic signaling, ribosomal assembly, as well as hyperplasic/hypertrophic growth.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.

The concepts (Xtend vs Bulk Modern BCAA) are different. Ours is a heavily leucine-biased micronized BCAA matrix aimed at maximizing the downstream roles of BCAAs, especially leucine, in mTOR activation, protein synthesis, anabolic signaling, ribosomal assembly, as well as hyperplasic/hypertrophic growth.
    This is a great deal for 8:1:1 BCAAs. I also stopped by to say hello to you, but will pick some of this stuff up. Miss you and Mullet's wisdom on AM.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

great deal
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

its cheaper cause there isnt really a label on it lol
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

32. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by tuberman View Post
    This is a great deal for 8:1:1 BCAAs. I also stopped by to say hello to you, but will pick some of this stuff up. Miss you and Mullet's wisdom on AM.
    Thank you for stopping by, buddy! And thank you for your support!
  33. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Ajimotos are instantized with soy lecithin and do not have a high leucine content.

Ours will not mix like ajinomoto...
  34. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'll check the selection option with NutraPlanet. Would be great, if you finally gave Bulk Modern BCAA a shot!
    They are shipping next week....
  35. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

yes, we purhased when leucine price was low...

We have 10 tons then it's gone...should last 3-4 months...
  36. Board Sponsor

I was clear on the bland flavor on launch...selling point was very high leucine content, lightly flavored, and amazing price (cheaper than bulk material)....

We spent extra money to make it taste better and lowered the price in order to run through 10 tons of material...
  37. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

NIce price
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  38. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    NIce price
    Indeed! :Thumbs up!
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

I'll be stocking up on the new flavors.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  40. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

still have not seen new flavors or an option for new flavors. Are they in stock yet?

Similar Forum Threads

1. *New & Improved* White FLOOD FLAVORS!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 09:39 AM
  2. *New & Improved* White FLOOD FLAVORS
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 09:54 AM