Wow! Three New And Improved Bulk Modern BCAA Flavors At Lower Prices!!!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. its cheaper cause there isnt really a label on it lol

2. Quote Originally Posted by tuberman View Post
    This is a great deal for 8:1:1 BCAAs. I also stopped by to say hello to you, but will pick some of this stuff up. Miss you and Mullet's wisdom on AM.
    Thank you for stopping by, buddy! And thank you for your support!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    How well does this stuff mix? I'm used to Ajinomoto bcaa's that mix with no effort.
    Ajimotos are instantized with soy lecithin and do not have a high leucine content.

Ours will not mix like ajinomoto...

4. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I'll check the selection option with NutraPlanet. Would be great, if you finally gave Bulk Modern BCAA a shot!
    They are shipping next week....

5. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Cant believe the price on those....so cheap, yet such a sexy ratio. You guys making any money? lol

Especially with the recent leucine price spike...an unbeatable offer here and might I assume it wont be around at this price forever?
    yes, we purhased when leucine price was low...

We have 10 tons then it's gone...should last 3-4 months...
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    WHAT!!!??? $25 for impoved grape AND new flavors?!

Are you really gonna sit there and tell me the flavor is better, the price is lower and I have other flavors to choose from?

The first version was extremely bland but I'm interested to see what the new ones are like. How much stronger/better are the new & improved flavors?
    I was clear on the bland flavor on launch...selling point was very high leucine content, lightly flavored, and amazing price (cheaper than bulk material)....

We spent extra money to make it taste better and lowered the price in order to run through 10 tons of material...

7. NIce price
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

8. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    NIce price
    Indeed! :Thumbs up!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

9. I'll be stocking up on the new flavors.
    PEScience Representative
    http://selectprotein.com

10. still have not seen new flavors or an option for new flavors. Are they in stock yet?

11. Quote Originally Posted by willib
    still have not seen new flavors or an option for new flavors. Are they in stock yet?
    They are shipping next week according to a previous post.
    PEScience Representative
    http://selectprotein.com

12. they are shipping to NP late next week....

the Imporved grape flavor has landed.

13. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'll be stocking up on the new flavors.
    They are going to be in stock soon. Thank you!

14. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    This thread just blew up!
    As it should. Modern is a solid product.

Think I'm going with peach this go around.
    :blindfold:

15. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    As it should. Modern is a solid product.

Think I'm going with peach this go around.
    Sounds great. Looking forward to your feedback when you do. Thank you!

16. Of course I see this after I just purchased another kilo... sigh
    LOL

17. Quote Originally Posted by thestein1016 View Post
    Of course I see this after I just purchased another kilo... sigh
    LOL
    You might still wish to stock up on some other flavors when they hit NutraPlanet. Thank you for choosing USPowders!

18. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    You might still wish to stock up on some other flavors when they hit NutraPlanet. Thank you for choosing USPowders!
    Almost finished up my first Kg ( ordered 2 ) and pretty sure I'm gonna stock up on this! I don't mind the old grape, so any improvements will be awesome!! I'm to buy a few more kg once new flavours hit!

19. Still only the grape flavor at Nutraplanet. I have 3 tubs unopened of the that plus I'm using a fourth one that is not even half done yet.

20. ^^ other bulk flavors ETA to NP, late next week...

21. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Almost finished up my first Kg ( ordered 2 ) and pretty sure I'm gonna stock up on this! I don't mind the old grape, so any improvements will be awesome!! I'm to buy a few more kg once new flavours hit!
    Thank you for the support!

22. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    ^^ other bulk flavors ETA to NP, late next week...

Yep. I read that. I'm just slow.

23. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Still only the grape flavor at Nutraplanet. I have 3 tubs unopened of the that plus I'm using a fourth one that is not even half done yet.
    The new flavors will be shipped to NutraPlanet late next week. Thank you for choosing our BCAA product!

24. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    ^^ other bulk flavors ETA to NP, late next week...
    Indeed.

25. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yep. I read that. I'm just slow.
    Cheers! And thank you for your support!

26. Most likely pick some more up, starting lean gains next month, def need this to keep me going
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

27. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Most likely pick some more up, starting lean gains next month, def need this to keep me going
    Sounds like a great idea. Thank you for your support!

28. I just convinced my roomies to buy some along with me, 5kilos heading my way, bump

29. Quote Originally Posted by pnut143 View Post
    I just convinced my roomies to buy some along with me, 5kilos heading my way, bump
    Wow! Thank you for the support, and for spreading the good word!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *New & Improved* White FLOOD FLAVORS!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 10:39 AM
  2. *New & Improved* White FLOOD FLAVORS
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 10:54 AM