Beast+Arnold Classic+Facebook+Twitter+You= Free stuff!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's your chance to WIN BEAST Products- Every hour on the hour!!
Are you ready for the Arnold? We sure are! And to celebrate we will be having hourly giveaways for all our fans who attend the 2012 Arnold Sports Festival. How do you win? Easy as 1, 2, 3:
1. Check in to the Columbus Convention Center and TAG us by using @Beast Sports Nutrition on your smartphone (You can only tag us if you LIKE us so make sure to LIKE US if you haven't already!).
You are automatically entered to win that day. Winner will be selected via Facebook and all you have to do to claim your prize is to come to our booth after you get our message, take a picture with our models/athletes and pick up your prize.
2. While at the Arnold, leave a comment on our Facebook Wall. If selected, you will receive a message to come by our booth to pick up your prize.
3. For our Twitter Fans check in with us on twitter- tag us on as many posts as you'd like and you're automatically entered to win that day. We are doing this special promotion just for Facebook and Twitter followers and because winners will be announced on the hour, YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN. NO EXCEPTIONS.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I won't be at the Arnold....I cry DISCRIMINATION!!! :nono:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I won't be at the Arnold....I cry DISCRIMINATION!!! :nono:
Don't worry schizzy, I am posting a sample/shaker/shirt promo about the Arnold that doesn't require physical presence, just for you!

I'll be there!! Cant wait!
Don't forget to sign in!
I will be there too, look for a tall grumpy buffer version of Ross from friends lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe Flex is going in my place. I bought him a Chewbacca costume to wear so no one is suspicious.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bumping this! See you guys there

quintal89

quintal89

Awards
Shoot, forgot to look for your guys while I was there. It was sick!