****Don't Miss Out on FREE Samples****

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Ready to try something New? Something that will help you get to the next level?

PM me name / address (and phone if international) and we will get you a GOODIE Bag for Free.

If you have requested samples from any of the AI Reps in the past, we can only honor New Requests, but as always we appreciate the support!

steppinRazor

Awards
are these samples of the new line?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I swear I just saw one of these...lol

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Manic gave me good strength gain n energy n perform made me cum faster lol but made the feeling pretty insane and the 3z helped me sleep throughout the night

AForney

AForney

Awards
Its the Maniac, Recover Pro, 3Z, Motivate, HGH Pro sample package
I got in on the last sample giveaway. Motivate was my favorite of the bunch. Kept me awake when I needed it without feeling over stimed. Maniac and Recover Pro tasted good and I would recommend both. Had a great night sleep on 3Z. I will be a future customer. Thanks for the samples.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
I got in on the last sample giveaway. Motivate was my favorite of the bunch. Kept me awake when I needed it without feeling over stimed. Maniac and Recover Pro tasted good and I would recommend both. Had a great night sleep on 3Z. I will be a future customer. Thanks for the samples.
Thanks for the great review... glad you liked it

B1G DOG

Awards
Needed to get post count up. Should be good now. Expect a PM soon.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
PM sent.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Plenty more FREE Samples available... PM Me full name / address and Phone if you are outside of the US

capn crunch

capn crunch

Awards
Hey the samples that you sent me are great ill take as many more as I can so dont hesitate to send more and i will be buying the bcaa tasted really good when mixed with 22-24oz. Of water

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Hey the samples that you sent me are great ill take as many more as I can so dont hesitate to send more and i will be buying the bcaa tasted really good when mixed with 22-24oz. Of water
Glad you liked it.... the BCAAs (Recover Pro) is amazing!