Official: Intimidate Reviews/Logs/Results Thread!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Our first end user initial review is here! Check it out, and add your own when you try Intimidate!

Hey guys just giving my thoughts on intimidates claims on "instant sleep improvement". All I have to say is WOW. Usually I am a light sleeper and will wake up when my roommate puts the key in the door to open it, but not last night. He came in and used the microwave and him being drunk means he wasn't quiet about a damn thing but I slept though him walking around and making noise plus I didn't wake up at all during the night the go to the bathroom. Woke up at 8am ready to go after only falling asleep at 1:30am. Nice job with this product guys can't wait to see what happens for the next 30 days.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is another one from one of the testers...

It's one of a handful of supps that actually met claims and I was skeptical prior to using it. My strength went up substantially around week 3. My libido was off the charts...consistently. I leaned out quite a bit and recovery was better for me, primarily due to better sleep quality. It does not compare to regular DAA in my humble opinion.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait until they start piling in!

Mike