Looking for Licogenix Loggers! GET IN HERE!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,364
    Rep Power
    3728245
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    40.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Lightbulb Looking for Licogenix Loggers! GET IN HERE!





    Fill in the application as much as possible, Thanks.
    Age:

    Sex:
    Weight:
    How many times a week do you train?:
    Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?:
    Are you on any medication?
    We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log?

    What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log?
    What other sites are you willing to log this on?


    Rules
    *U.S Only
    *Must be 21 or older
    *Must have over 50 posts
    *Must update log at least 3 times a week
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  2. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7342046
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    70.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Very nice.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  3. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7342046
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    70.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hurts me seeing a Canadian rep write US only..
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    enhanced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,395
    Rep Power
    3157752
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    75.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Hmmm, I'd love to run this!! Lemme get back whit you!
    SEMPER FI!!
  5. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,364
    Rep Power
    3728245
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    40.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Hurts me seeing a Canadian rep write US only..
    lol, I think me and you may be the only Canadians on AM :P Were you interested in logging it?

    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Hmmm, I'd love to run this!! Lemme get back whit you!
    Looking forward to it
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  6. Diamond Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,237
    Rep Power
    3710237
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    58.6%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting VeteranPosting Pro

    Age:31
    Sex:m
    Weight:184
    How many times a week do you train?:4-5
    Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: bulk
    Are you on any medication? nope, never
    We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log?daily if need be, on here everyday
    What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log?titanium, division, and possibly lclt
    What other sites are you willing to log this on? bb.com
  7. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,364
    Rep Power
    3728245
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    40.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Age:31
    Sex:m
    Weight:184
    How many times a week do you train?:4-5
    Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: bulk
    Are you on any medication? nope, never
    We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log?daily if need be, on here everyday
    What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log?titanium, division, and possibly lclt
    What other sites are you willing to log this on? bb.com
    Great app! Thanks!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  8. Senior Member
    phatmike0704's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,508
    Rep Power
    4625
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    54.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    would really luv to see how this would be
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
  9. Diamond Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,237
    Rep Power
    3710237
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    58.6%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting VeteranPosting Pro

    thanks.....
  10. Elite Member
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,398
    Rep Power
    3245735
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    60.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nice cant wait to see the logs on this
  11. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,017
    Rep Power
    1397301
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    72.7%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post


    Fill in the application as much as possible, Thanks.
    Age:

    Sex:
    Weight:
    How many times a week do you train?:
    Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?:
    Are you on any medication?
    We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log?

    What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log?
    What other sites are you willing to log this on?


    Rules
    *U.S Only
    *Must be 21 or older
    *Must have over 50 posts
    *Must update log at least 3 times a week
    Age: 24
    Sex: Male
    Weight: 190
    How many days a week do i train: 5-6
    Current diet: Cutting for summer
    No medications
    I can update 5-6 days a week.
    Other supps: staple supps and a fatburner.
    I can log on any other forum needed.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  12. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,423
    Rep Power
    4431485
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    32.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Maybe this can replace my Erase Pro I plan to use soon...
    How soon are you picking loggers Tommathy?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  13. Advanced Member
    ICJLM's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    776
    Rep Power
    126916
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    2.4%

    Damn, I really wanna try this stuff, but my log wouldn't do it justice due to my still nursing this injury.
  14. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,371
    Rep Power
    2812881
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    92.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Age: 24
    Sex: Male
    Weight: 190
    How many days a week do i train: 5-6
    Current diet: Cutting for summer
    No medications
    I can update 5-6 days a week.
    Other supps: staple supps and a fatburner.
    I can log on any other forum needed.
    This guy for sure quality application there.
  15. Senior Member
    CaptHowdy5150's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,903
    Rep Power
    448004
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    24.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    How soon are you picking loggers Tommathy?
    What he said.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  16. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215295
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Just send me a bottle JD, you know you want me to run it .
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  17. Advanced Member
    Colbicide's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    39677
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    84.22%

    Damn... If I wasn't already prepping for an Anabeta/Prime run.

    Good luck to those who do get to log. Love me some Athletix!
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  18. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,364
    Rep Power
    3728245
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    40.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Maybe this can replace my Erase Pro I plan to use soon...
    How soon are you picking loggers Tommathy?
    March 2nd!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  19. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,423
    Rep Power
    4431485
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    32.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    March 2nd!
    Sigh. It is perfect timing lol...
    But I would then be running too many logs.
    I will just have to buy some I guess.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  20. New Member
    gospher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    380
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    11.77%

    Fill in the application as much as possible, Thanks.
    Age: 21

    Sex: males
    Weight: 173
    How many times a week do you train?:
    5-6
    Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: cut
    Are you on any medication? No
    We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? 3-5
    What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log?
    Alcar, plcar , maximize v2 and hemavol , elit xt also for protein
    What other sites are you willing to log this on? Only site I'm really on but if need be could do another site
  21. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,230
    Rep Power
    38250
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.89%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Age: 22
    Sex: male
    Weight: 185
    How many times a week do you train?: 3x weight 1-2 cardio
    Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: Cut (low carb, high protein)
    Are you on any medication? Nope
    We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? Minimum of 3 (each lifting day)
    What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log? Protein, ZMA


    Haven't posted on here much in the past year or so, however i've been lifting behind the scenes. I've chunked up quite a bit and am on a cut diet to start trimming down the lbs. I would not be using this as a PCT, instead I would be running it for the inhibition affects and possible fat loss.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  22. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,423
    Rep Power
    4431485
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    32.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Man o man, seein a lot of good apps Tommy! Gonna be hard for you to pick....
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  23. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629270
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    37.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Age: 23
    Sex: Male
    Weight: 240, hoping to change this soon.
    How many times a week do you train?: 6
    Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: CUT, in serious need of some fat loss.
    Are you on any medication? no just getting over a nasty case of bronchitis
    We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? Basically everyday. You know I am on here all the time.
    What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log? The staples of course plus Fat-Free and Ursobolic Acid
    What other sites are you willing to log this on? I get on this one mostly, but also bodybuilding dungeon and ironfreakz

    Thanks for the opportunity.
  24. Senior Member
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Rep Power
    74450
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    26.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    22
    male
    220
    4-5
    Cut/recomp
    nope
    Detailed loggers? My diet is structured around controlling systematic/chronic/acute inflammation, cortisol control, my training is structured around CNS overloading and CNS recovery cycles. Wicked stuff!
    Other products to log during this log? It depends what would you guys allow?
    What other sites would you guys want me to log them on? I can make great youtube footage! Review videos, training footage you name it.

    I dont have 50 post because im new. And I aint your "average gym joe".
  25. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,423
    Rep Power
    4431485
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    32.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88
    Age: 23
    Sex: Male
    Weight: 240, hoping to change this soon.
    How many times a week do you train?: 6
    Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: CUT, in serious need of some fat loss.
    Are you on any medication? no just getting over a nasty case of bronchitis
    We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? Basically everyday. You know I am on here all the time.
    What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log? The staples of course plus Fat-Free and Ursobolic Acid
    What other sites are you willing to log this on? I get on this one mostly, but also bodybuilding dungeon and ironfreakz

    Thanks for the opportunity.
    Oh boy
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  26. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,364
    Rep Power
    3728245
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    40.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    wow killer apps!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  27. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,423
    Rep Power
    4431485
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    32.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    wow killer apps!
    Dude I told u! Good luck lol
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  28. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7342046
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    70.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I do, but take some of these good apps. I'll buy one, or make a trade down the road.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  29. Senior Member
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,987
    Rep Power
    19728
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    6.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    What is in the product? I must've missed it...
    :blindfold:
  30. Professional Member
    enhanced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,395
    Rep Power
    3157752
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    75.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    I'll have my app in by lunch!!
    SEMPER FI!!
  31. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,046
    Rep Power
    4417398
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    16.04%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Sigh. It is perfect timing lol...
    But I would then be running too many logs.
    I will just have to buy some I guess.
    What!??! BLASPHEMY!!

    Anxious to see the profile on this though!
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  32. Senior Member
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,987
    Rep Power
    19728
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    6.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro
    :blindfold:
  33. Senior Member
    phatmike0704's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,508
    Rep Power
    4625
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    54.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    i dont see why not

    Age: 24
    Sex: Male
    Weight: 178
    How many times a week do you train?: 6-7 lift, cardio everyday
    Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: Recomp with my current MM/Dpol that will be ending next week but will run straight cut on this
    Are you on any medication? no sir
    We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? errrrdayyy
    What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log? Well i got picked to run Lecheek's OxyECA in March so Licogenix + OxyECA +Creatine mono = the shreddedz?
    What other sites are you willing to log this on? LO and PHF
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
  34. Diamond Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,237
    Rep Power
    3710237
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    58.6%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Age:31
    Sex:m
    Weight:184
    How many times a week do you train?:4-5
    Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: bulk
    Are you on any medication? nope, never
    We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log?daily if need be, on here everyday
    What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log?titanium, division, and possibly lclt
    What other sites are you willing to log this on? bb.com
    for what its worth my m1db run is over in 14 days so i would use this to aid in my pct.....along with a few other goodies
  35. Professional Member
    enhanced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,395
    Rep Power
    3157752
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    75.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Age: 40

    Sex: M

    Weight: 171

    How many times a week do you train?: 5-6 I'm on an every other day routine. Day 1, upper body circuit, day 2 cardio, day 3, lower body assault, day 4 off, day 5, upper body, day 6, cardio, day 7, lower body, etc... I'm keeping my weight a little lower, and reps in the 15-20 range w/ minimal rest in between sets. I've had great success w/ this routine before, so I figured I'd give it a go again for my cut/recomp.

    Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: I'm on a cut/recomp. Trying to get ready for summer without losing too much mass, but at the same time, willing to do whatever it takes to get rid of this mid-section. I just hit 40 & I'm more determined than ever to get highly visible abs this year! My diet right now is carb cycling. On lifting days, (every other day), I'll take in a moderate dose of complex carbs throughout the day. On off days, (cardio days), I try to keep my carbs as absolutely low as possible!


    Are you on any medication? None


    We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? As many as needed. I can update w/ progress pics, or just before & after pics.

    What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log? Right now, I have **** N2-AMP for my preworkout. I'll also be running a thermo, not sure which one yet. Other than that, just the regular stuff, protein, fish oil, multi, cissus...

    What other sites are you willing to log this on? Any site you want!


    Sent from my iPhone
    SEMPER FI!!
  36. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,618
    Rep Power
    1302761
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    47.43%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    You know I am in!


    Age: 35 (almost 36 at the end of March)
    Sex: M
    Weight:
    How many times a week do you train?: 6
    Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: Leaning out, having some success on my current supp run, this would be a great extension
    Are you on any medication? No
    We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? I am on at some point every day
    What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log? Protein, Multi, Currently have a bit of AT2 for a little extra kick
    What other sites are you willing to log this on? Not on any other forums presently, but if need be, no issues
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions
  37. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7342046
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    70.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Good logger here Tommy, and posts progress pics.




    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Age: 40

    Sex: M

    Weight: 171

    How many times a week do you train?: 5-6 I'm on an every other day routine. Day 1, upper body circuit, day 2 cardio, day 3, lower body assault, day 4 off, day 5, upper body, day 6, cardio, day 7, lower body, etc... I'm keeping my weight a little lower, and reps in the 15-20 range w/ minimal rest in between sets. I've had great success w/ this routine before, so I figured I'd give it a go again for my cut/recomp.

    Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: I'm on a cut/recomp. Trying to get ready for summer without losing too much mass, but at the same time, willing to do whatever it takes to get rid of this mid-section. I just hit 40 & I'm more determined than ever to get highly visible abs this year! My diet right now is carb cycling. On lifting days, (every other day), I'll take in a moderate dose of complex carbs throughout the day. On off days, (cardio days), I try to keep my carbs as absolutely low as possible!


    Are you on any medication? None


    We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? As many as needed. I can update w/ progress pics, or just before & after pics.

    What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log? Right now, I have **** N2-AMP for my preworkout. I'll also be running a thermo, not sure which one yet. Other than that, just the regular stuff, protein, fish oil, multi, cissus...

    What other sites are you willing to log this on? Any site you want!


    Sent from my iPhone
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  38. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,423
    Rep Power
    4431485
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    32.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Good logger here Tommy, and posts progress pics.
    There's a fine line between progress pictures and smut! Lol
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  39. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7342046
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    70.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    There's a fine line between progress pictures and smut! Lol
    Dont make me post the pics you sent me!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  40. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,423
    Rep Power
    4431485
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    32.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123

    Dont make me post the pics you sent me!
    I put on 10 pounds of muscle...in my groin!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 342
    Last Post: 11-23-2013, 08:40 PM
  2. The Ultimate Anti-Estrogen is Here.....Say Hello to Licogenix!
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-16-2012, 10:31 PM
  3. Licogenix is Now at Nutraplanet!
    By JudgementDay in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 05:43 PM
  4. LG needs loggers for Lipoburn!
    By metroba in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 02:26 AM
  5. IGF-2 Loggers, Where Are You??
    By TheMyth in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 04:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in