NutraPlanet Opening Sale: INTIMIDATE 99.9% PURE NMDA!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What Are Test Users Having To Say About Intimidate?

"Most effective natty product I have run"
"There's absolutely nothing more I can ask from a supplement, I loved Intimidate"
"My sleep is probably the deepest its ever been and I feel like I'm recovering like a champion."
"Ok, the bottom line here is I've added some muscle and lost some fat. 3 lbs in 3 weeks while averaging about 2500 cals per day."

"Starting weight = 164lbs, Current weight = 171lbs!"

Intimidate Highlights and Benefits

Enhanced sleep:
Sleep is the one time of day that our body can recover, repair, and grow. By getting more restful sleep, your body will be able to repair and grow your muscles more efficiently than before.

Increased Testosterone:
Testosterone is the ultimate muscle building hormone. The more testosterone our body produces, the more anabolic we become. When in an anabolic state our body is capable ofbreaking down protein we eat, converting it into amino acids, and then rebuilding those amino acids into new muscle fibers. Simply put, the higher your testosterone, the easier it is to build muscle!

Increased Libido:
One of the quickest signs that your testosterone is on the rise is with a sharp increase in your libido, or sexual appetite. The higher your testosterone levels, the higher your libido will be!

Increased IGF-1 & IGF-2:
Increasing levels of incredibly anabolic and potent hormones IGF-1 & IGF-2 can result in significantly enhanced anabolism and therefor muscle growth. Similar in structure to the most potent hormone known to man(insulin), IGF-1 and IGF-2 can help spark new muscle cell growth in as little as a few days!

Mood Elevation :
Activating NMDA receptors may help increase "feel good" chemicals in our bodies. Compounds such as Pregnenolone help us feel great throughout the day. Pregnenolone greatly increases in the presence of intense NMDA receptor activation.

Long Term Memory:
We each have both short term and long term memory we pull from. Short term memory is for things like remembering that cute girls name you met 20 minutes ago. Your brain allows you to store memories for a short time period, and then it discards them unless you activate certain receptors to initiate long term storage. These receptors just so happen to be NMDA receptors. When we activate our NMDA receptors, our brains are primed to convert short term memory into long term memory, which means things should be easier to remember, and easier to recall when needed!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can I Be tester?
We already had a big round of testing. Can't say at this time we will be doing it again anytime soon but check the reviews and I don't think you will have to worry about wasting your money.

steppinRazor

Awards
so its just DAA?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so its just DAA?
no...Intimidate contains 0mg of DAA.

Intimidate uses NMDA which is clinically proven to be 100x more potent than DAA.

Looking at the ingredient panel will show this.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Get on this guys while the price is low! i-Force changing the supplement game! Don't miss out!

willib

Awards
  • Established
intimidate

nutra already out of stock?tried to order.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
iv used nmda, worked well, better than daa for sure, but not 100x more powerful

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
iv used nmda, worked well, better than daa for sure, but not 100x more powerful
did you use pure NMDA or did you use "NMDA" from muscle warfare? 2 VERY different things...

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
so who has actually used intimidate and knows its works?
Like all products we will have to wait and see user feedback. All testing was sponsored so far. I'm hoping this pans out as the tester feedback was great.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
did you use pure NMDA or did you use "NMDA" from muscle warfare? 2 VERY different things...
pure boss, MW is a prewo isnt it?
sirovi, 99% pure, worked great in pct along a serm, best t booster imo, nmda that is, i think lowly of t boosters in general, but this works tho
good luck!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Will one need a oct for this ? Also bow long can 1 run this ?
Is there any shutdown at all ?

Questions that Will be asked ;)

Nowa answer them lol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No pct necessary. I suggest 4-8 week runs. No shutdown, quite the opposite.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
pure boss, MW is a prewo isnt it?
sirovi, 99% pure, worked great in pct along a serm, best t booster imo, nmda that is, i think lowly of t boosters in general, but this works tho
good luck!
To really test this product
Lets take a group of 20 people do a pre blood, and then 6 weeks later
measuring TT, LH, and e2 to see exactly what this can do...Quantifying the results is best marketing one can do. Lets see the results on paper..

DreamBig

DreamBig

Awards
measuring TT, LH, and e2 to see exactly what this can do...Quantifying the results is best marketing one can do. Lets see the results on paper..
I like this idea!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's one of a handful of supps that actually met claims and I was skeptical prior to using it. My strength went up substantially around week 3. My libido was off the charts...consistently. I leaned out quite a bit and recovery was better for me, primarily due to better sleep quality. It does not compare to regular DAA in my humble opinion.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's one of a handful of supps that actually met claims and I was skeptical prior to using it. My strength went up substantially around week 3. My libido was off the charts...consistently. I leaned out quite a bit and recovery was better for me, primarily due to better sleep quality. It does not compare to regular DAA in my humble opinion.
I am most happy with your results out of all of our testers to be honest. Not because you gained the most weight, or got the strongest, but because you went into the run skeptical.

Getting someone to admit "Man...i thought it would stink but it was great" is NO easy task.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
im with you here to, alot of numbers in marketing, well they are pulled from anywhere, that and im not a rat....alot of stuff looks good on paper but doesnt translate when its in the user (most phs for example)......i thought nmda was a definite step above daa, BUT, it wasnt crazy dramatic

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im with you here to, alot of numbers in marketing, well they are pulled from anywhere, that and im not a rat....alot of stuff looks good on paper but doesnt translate when its in the user (most phs for example)......i thought nmda was a definite step above daa, BUT, it wasnt crazy dramatic

Again, you haven't run pure NMDA. Muscle warfares product does not contain anywhere near a legit dose of NMDA.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Vaughn sells with adjectives not real numbers or blood panel test. Watch out for the pixel dust.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree that this would be a great way to test any test booster/anabolic on the market.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Good to hear bro.. much appreciated for your feedback.
Mike

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to get a bottle and run it as part of a cut.

steppinRazor

Awards
Thinking about placing an order..would like to see some logs. Cruising the mobile app, don't see any..

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Intimidate uses NMDA which is clinically proven to be 100x more potent than DAA.

Just curious... In the advertisement it quotes southpaw saying "final summary: best daa

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Just curious... In the advertisement it quotes southpaw saying "final summary: best daa product I've tried..." Something like that.

I'm going to look more into this but... Nmda is methyl DAA? Just going off the advertisement again. It says n methyl daa

Sorry about the double post - from phone

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never mind ignore my posts...

Dumb questions

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They're not dumb questions, don't worry.

Yes, southpaw was simply comparing the two as Intimidate is methylated DAA.

The two differ greatly.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They're not dumb questions, don't worry.

Yes, southpaw was simply comparing the two as Intimidate is methylated DAA.

The two differ greatly.
Ok, so would one need to be on milk thistle for the methyl??? Like a Ph/ds?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No liver support is necessary, NMDA will not hurt your liver

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool! In gonna have to pick some of this up for my next natty booster cycle! Thanks buddy!