$$$ CONTROLLED LABS Free Samples + Window Cling $$$

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    I'm currently loving Blue Gene. Great product!
    This is something I love to hear. Blue Gene is sooo underrated. The potency of the product is a little scary at times


  2. Quote Originally Posted by anthon88 View Post
    Can't wait to get mine. Love all your stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by sanderson View Post
    I wanna try this product. I've been told this stuff is great.
    Thanks guys... it's true! I've been using CL products since our original "Big 3" ... that is, White BLOOD, Green BULGE and Blue UP (originally called Blue Rhino

    I was a customer WAYYYY before I became a rep!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by sanderson View Post
    I wanna try this product. I've been told this stuff is great.
    Curious which product you want to try (if any in particular)
    •   
       


  4. What is the orange triad? I've heard soooooo many good things

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CPennington
    What is the orange triad? I've heard soooooo many good things
    A very good multi vitamin. . Love it.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  6. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows

    This is something I love to hear. Blue Gene is sooo underrated. The potency of the product is a little scary at times
    If I'm not mistaken, it seems to have a newer, lower price point. I agree that more people should give it a shot!

  7. What exactly makes it different? It's nice to see a company come out with a not so run of the mill multivitamin seeing that 99% of they fitness community takes one!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by CPennington View Post
    What exactly makes it different? It's nice to see a company come out with a not so run of the mill multivitamin seeing that 99% of they fitness community takes one!
    It's not only a multivitamin, but also provides adequate joint support, Digestive Aid, and Immune Support as well, while keeping the Serving Size at only 6 tabs per day, and not being outrageously expensive or skimping on the vitamin part.

    Name:  Orange_Triad-supp-facts-1-8-09.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  163.8 KB

  9. Filling out the form -- love these opportunities.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Tnoel View Post
    Filling out the form -- love these opportunities.
    Yup its a great opportunity

  11. I'm trying orange triad now based on all the great reviews. Would love to try your other products.

  12. Can someone give me a review on Controlled Labs porducts? I'd like to try it.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post


    USA and CANADA ONLY

    We now have a limited number of samples of 4 products (Green MAGnitude Apple, Purple Wraath Lemonade, White Flood Fruit Punch, REDuction AM/PM SHOTS)


    if you would like samples please follow these 2 EASY steps, otherwise samples will not be sent:

    1) you must post a message in this thread (if not registered you must register to post in it)
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=12168

    2) Fill out this form


    Once you receive your samples, please leave feedback here:
    Supplement Reviews


    confirmation emails WILL NOT be sent, so please be patient
    it should take 2 weeks or less to get your samples

    these will start shipping today

    is this still good? i havn't ever tried any of youz guyz productz.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  14. One of my friends live on controlled labs sup

  15. only took 2 days to recieve my sammples, nice.

    gave the reduction am and purple wrath a go pre & intra w/o.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  16. I wanna try this oO all i've heard is miraculous things about green mag and purple wraath, I actually have a friend named Bruce who is in love with purple wraath he is..."a BCAA junkie" as he defined himself lol
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  17. Living in Aus means I never get Samples =[,
    Currently using Orange Triad, Oximega Fish oil and Greens =]

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    is this still good? i havn't ever tried any of youz guyz productz.
    Yes the samples will always be available

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Kingjake View Post
    One of my friends live on controlled labs sup
    LOL, I've been living on them for about 7 years myself, I'm as healthy as a horse, except for Lyme Disease...so healthy as a deer? lol jk

    In all seriousness, speaking as a consumer and not a rep, the products aren't as cheap as bulk, but the flavoring and formulation, I've used CL products for about 5 years before becoming a rep. They are top notch

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    only took 2 days to recieve my sammples, nice.

    gave the reduction am and purple wrath a go pre & intra w/o.
    Glad you got them so quick, they usually come fasttt!

    Would love to hear what you think of them once you've tried them all

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Kayla_Jaye View Post
    Living in Aus means I never get Samples =[,
    Currently using Orange Triad, Oximega Fish oil and Greens =]
    Bummer, I wish we could send samples all over.

    The Orange stack is outstanding for health, I'm glad your enjoying them.

    We have a protein powder called DH-20 that's limited to AUS, just so you know
    So even though you don't get the samples, you exclusively have access to something awesome

  22. Never did get mine..Oh well.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Never did get mine..Oh well.
    Enter in again, and PM me your name. I'll make sure you get them this time. I would say 99% of requests are filled in 2 weeks max.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Enter in again, and PM me your name. I'll make sure you get them this time. I would say 99% of requests are filled in 2 weeks max.
    I just filled out the form again. Thanks man.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  25. any chance ya'll are still giving out samples? I've heard great stuff about controlled labs products but havent tried them yet. I'd like to give them a shot if you still are.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  26. Hook a friend up?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  27. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Bummer, I wish we could send samples all over.

    The Orange stack is outstanding for health, I'm glad your enjoying them.

    We have a protein powder called DH-20 that's limited to AUS, just so you know
    So even though you don't get the samples, you exclusively have access to something awesome
    Is this protein new? I can only find it at one online store >.< any other info on it?

  28. Just put in my request, very interested to try them out. Will be posting reviews!

  29. Yes we are still giving out samples. Follow the directions on the first page and they'll be at your doorstep soon!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Kayla_Jaye View Post
    Is this protein new? I can only find it at one online store >.< any other info on it?
    not new, it's been out for a while. I *believe* it's an exclusive to (probably) that one online store/chain in AUS.

  31. Looking forward to the samples. I have never tried your products.

  32. free samples? I'm in!

  33. Hold on....busy filling out form!

  34. Excited for possible free samples.

    Looks good.

  35. Bump, this is the latest free sample thread, please disregard the others as the links in them may be old.

  36. You cant go wrong with a company that will give you samples at no cost. It means they stick by their products.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Officer8923 View Post
    You cant go wrong with a company that will give you samples at no cost. It means they stick by their products.
    Thank you sir, we surely do, and we have for more than a decade! We know once you try the samples, you will see why we send them out for free!

  38. Can't wait to try these out

  39. Looking forward to giving these a go; thanks for the opportunity.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Free samples other then controlled labs?
    By eneyman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 03:40 PM
  2. FREE controlled labs samples @ Nutraplanet
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 02:48 AM
  3. FREE Controlled Labs Samples at NUTRAPLANET!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 10:46 AM
  4. FREE controlled labs samples coming to NutraPlanet!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 05:43 PM
  5. FREE controlled labs samples @ Nutraplanet
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 08:29 PM
Log in
Log in