$$$ CONTROLLED LABS Free Samples + Window Cling $$$

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. cant wait!


  2. Just got my free samples, props on the extremely fast shipping, cannot wait to try them out next week.

  3. Just got my samples, props on the extremely fast shipping, cannot wait to try them out
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Beefy Jew View Post
    Just got my samples, props on the extremely fast shipping, cannot wait to try them out
    I can't wait for the feedback!!!

  5. I'm going to use them next week, and ill let you all know how they hold up.

  6. Enjoyed the white flood today.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  7. I'm in! I've been wanting to try purple wrath for a long time!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ISU152 View Post
    I'm in! I've been wanting to try purple wrath for a long time!
    Awesome!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Enjoyed the white flood today.
    I am glad you enjoyed it. Taste was good? Clean energy?

  10. Got mine tryin Saturday.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ISU152 View Post
    I'm in! I've been wanting to try purple wrath for a long time!
    you wont be disappointed!

  12. Just received samples.
    Will tell you about them this weekend.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by rmsshelton View Post
    Just received samples.
    Will tell you about them this weekend.
    Looking forward to the feedback

  14. Quote Originally Posted by SuperFreak95 View Post
    Who do i pm for samples
    go to the website and sign up for the samples...fast shipping

  15. I used the green magnitude and purple wrath today for my deadlift workout. I drank the green magnitude pre workoit and definatly felt a good muscle pump throughout my lifts. I drank the purple wrath throughtout my workout, I just mixed jt into the half ballon jug of water I drink while I lift, and I was able to get through my main lifts and my accesory lifts better than I usaully do. I am curently using jim wendlers 5/3/1 with the boring but big, so by the end I'm usaully worn right out. I am definatly impressed with these so far.

  16. Samples were great really liked the green creatine. White flood was nice smooth energy no jitters.

  17. Just got mine today!!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by SuperFreak95 View Post
    Who do i pm for samples
    Just follow the directions on the first post :-)

  19. Quote Originally Posted by scw538 View Post
    Samples were great really liked the green creatine. White flood was nice smooth energy no jitters.
    Glad you liked them

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Beefy Jew View Post
    I used the green magnitude and purple wrath today for my deadlift workout. I drank the green magnitude pre workoit and definatly felt a good muscle pump throughout my lifts. I drank the purple wrath throughtout my workout, I just mixed jt into the half ballon jug of water I drink while I lift, and I was able to get through my main lifts and my accesory lifts better than I usaully do. I am curently using jim wendlers 5/3/1 with the boring but big, so by the end I'm usaully worn right out. I am definatly impressed with these so far.
    Awesome review. Any plans on purchasing them, based on the samples?

  21. I just want a window cling!

  22. I might buy some next month, I got a supply of Jack3d that I need to use up first.

  23. green mag and focusXT are hands down the best flavored products .. can drink those all day long


    anyway i can get green mag(lemon flavor) ? to mix it in with purplewraath
    S.n.S team member

  24. i love white flood! one of the best pre-workouts ive tried!

  25. Filled out the form. Have used all products listed except for the shots. Can't wait!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    green mag and focusXT are hands down the best flavored products .. can drink those all day long


    anyway i can get green mag(lemon flavor) ? to mix it in with purplewraath
    It's a great mix, for sure! We only have samples of the Apple ones though

  27. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I just want a window cling!
    LOL!

  28. I received my samples about a week ago and tried all the products last week. I really enjoyed the entire stack , I had a great feeling through out my entire work out and a had a ton of energy to spare. I have tried a lot of different stacks and this seemed to be above what I have tried before,and not to mention they all tasted great! I took them on a heavy chest day and I followed my chest routine with heavy dead lifts and a 20 min cardio session and I was left with a great pump , awesome vascularity, and a clear head after my workout! I really want to run all of these products regularly! Thanks again for the great samples!!

  29. Lookin forward to these :-D
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Becks18 View Post
    I received my samples about a week ago and tried all the products last week. I really enjoyed the entire stack , I had a great feeling through out my entire work out and a had a ton of energy to spare. I have tried a lot of different stacks and this seemed to be above what I have tried before,and not to mention they all tasted great! I took them on a heavy chest day and I followed my chest routine with heavy dead lifts and a 20 min cardio session and I was left with a great pump , awesome vascularity, and a clear head after my workout! I really want to run all of these products regularly! Thanks again for the great samples!!
    Thanks alot for the reviews...great to hear you liked them all !

  31. Wow. I can't wait to try these samples. I will post review when I receive them.

  32. I would love this, thank you.

  33. Props to CL! Love your Orange Triad and white flood! Great stuff.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by CJason View Post
    Props to CL! Love your Orange Triad and white flood! Great stuff.
    Thank you on behalf of CL, great compliment and I totally agree with you. You should apply for the samples, you'd love the new WF flavoring!

  35. Can't wait to get mine. Love all your stuff.

  36. Just filled it out

  37. I wanna try this product. I've been told this stuff is great.

  38. I'm currently loving Blue Gene. Great product!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Free samples other then controlled labs?
    By eneyman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 03:40 PM
  2. FREE controlled labs samples @ Nutraplanet
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 02:48 AM
  3. FREE Controlled Labs Samples at NUTRAPLANET!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 10:46 AM
  4. FREE controlled labs samples coming to NutraPlanet!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 05:43 PM
  5. FREE controlled labs samples @ Nutraplanet
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 08:29 PM
Log in
Log in