Proud of AM, Proud of myself and everyone involived

  1. Proud of AM, Proud of myself and everyone involived


    Several months ago while RickRock and I were working together we started a thread to help some bigger guys lose some weight. We gave them some Need2bunn and got them on there way. I am proud to report that they are doing very well.

    It was when we decided to do a Pro Xanthine promotion for the folks in this log that someone came forward to thank these guys for making the thread and that they gave him hope because they were just like them. Yah that's right people are watching and we at AM can hold our heads high because we are a community that cares enough to help others.

    I want to give you guys the opportunity to witness the transformation that is taking place and lend your support, cuz I think it's important that we are very successful with this. We help the guys involved and those who are watching them. Those people will help others.... you know the drill...

    Big Boys on quest for leanness phase 2
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com


  2. I'm glad I read this. I am now aware of the Big Boys on quest to leaness phase. Looks like a thread I need to follow. I am currently 308lbs with a goal of 240-250.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I'm glad I read this. I am now aware of the Big Boys on quest to leaness phase. Looks like a thread I need to follow. I am currently 308lbs with a goal of 240-250.
    Welcome sir, you are in the right place!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I'm glad I read this. I am now aware of the Big Boys on quest to leaness phase. Looks like a thread I need to follow. I am currently 308lbs with a goal of 240-250.
    Sounds great, start posting in it as well! We all have the same goal, several of us are just starting a little further away. (or in my case REALLY far away.)
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

  5. That's awesome, it's great to see people being helped and gaining motivation by the people on here posting their journey.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  6. Awesome! Will definitely follow along and be as encouraging as possible, since I already know a lot of the guys! Good luck everyone!

  7. Hey that old fugger in my AVI was 305 once, he's about 197 in that pic around 5%...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  8. Agreed Doug. Them guys have done incredible, and its been inspiring watching their progress. I'm glad that we could have a hand in helping them achieve their goals
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  9. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Agreed Doug. Them guys have done incredible, and its been inspiring watching their progress. I'm glad that we could have a hand in helping them achieve their goals
    Yah Rick brother we done a good thing...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  10. Now we are giving their Arses some FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE 500-XT to help them break through any plateau's they may be struggling with!!!

    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  11. Excellent citizenship fellas. This is the ONLY board I'd come to for this sort of thing. Everyone helps everyone, no judgement, and none of the juvenile drama from the other places.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Excellent citizenship fellas. This is the ONLY board I'd come to for this sort of thing. Everyone helps everyone, no judgement, and none of the juvenile drama from the other places.
    Fug that Juvenile drama "Keyboard Cowboy" bull$hit, if you want that, then go somewhere else, we do not tolerate that here!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Now we are giving their Arses some FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE 500-XT to help them break through any plateau's they may be struggling with!!!

    That bottle design is sweet. I may have to check this out after I finish up my T2/Shift run

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah Rick brother we done a good thing...
    Congrats fellas! This is what its all about! Really good to see this.
    LIKE Southland Performance Products on FACEBOOK!
    Follow us on TWITTER

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Southland View Post
    Congrats fellas! This is what its all about! Really good to see this.
    Yah and thanks for all the new support guys, you don't know how much a small gesture like a little encouragement from our AM brethren can mean. Come on over and sub in, we're all in this together and it makes you feel good, like your a part of something bigger.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  16. This is a great community for sure, and I have made some great friends here on top of learning lots!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Yah and thanks for all the new support guys, you don't know how much a small gesture like a little encouragement from our AM brethren can mean. Come on over and sub in, we're all in this together and it makes you feel good, like your a part of something bigger.
    We ARE a part of something bigger. Trust that.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. !!!!!I'M SO PROUD OF HER!!!
    By chrisrob05 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 05:05 PM
  2. 35 and proud
    By learn in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 05:43 PM
  3. A man to be proud of.
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-07-2007, 04:43 PM
Log in
Log in