VIDATEST Compiled Reviews. Best supplement for the price!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Vida.jpg

$63 after Ev10 Coupon Code for THREE Months worth!

I dosed it at 3 caps a day. With an occasional 4 caps a day, 1 in between a session. The one thing I really like about it was the mental clarity it gave me, I was able to relax a little more in public and deal with stress more efficiently no doubt. Stuff gave me a POOP LOAD OF ENERGY, everytime I woke up feeling a little sluggish, I would pop three and bam was ready to get shiet done. Stuff gave me some extra endurance, and some strength gain in overall performance. I notice that I became a tad more muscular while on it. Libido was slightly elevated but that department is always freaky strong. This product definitely increased my hunger and metabolism, anytime I took it, within 30 minutes I was hungry lol. I do plan on continuing to buy this supp since it has the most active Primavie than any other product with the exception of BV3(same amount) but at insanely low price. I give this supp a 10/10
Ok guys here it is THE FINAL REVIEW:

Thoughts and feelings on VidaSupps VidaTest:

-Ill start off with the dosing. I dosed Vidatest at 4 caps per day all taken 30 minutes prior to my first meal. The Bioperine never affected my stomach, but i generaly have an Iron Gut.

-Sleep on this product was superb, very deep and very sound and this seemed to be one of the first effects that hit the only issue with this is because im not a person who likes to get up early, it made getting up early very hard for me. LOL

-The next most noticeable effect was the libido boost. It was pretty rediculous at times, like all i could think about was sex and i definitely felt like i was 16 again. Almost like i NEEDED it. It was crazy but the wife was LOVING it. ( as you can tell shes preggo LOL ).

- Recovery was great, better then i expected with the dieting and cardio i was doing. I can only attribute this to the adaptogens in the product these helped out immensely.

- The alpha male mentality was very nice as well but it hit later then the other effects. Id say about 2 weeks in. It was definitely apparent though, the back on my neck and my ears would get hot. Now dont think this is like tren aggression because its not, just made me have a slight "edge".

- The only thing i can think of that would be a negative would be the oil skin and the acne on my back that i got. It wasnt crazy but it was there. But this is to be expected as i was using a test booster and a potent one at that.

Heres are my rating on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest:

Libido: 10/10
Aggression:8/10
Sleep:9/10
Recovery: 9/10

Total rating: 9/10

So i gave the product a 9/10 and truly believe you can not go wrong with this product. If you are looking for a product that packs on strength, mass, and size this isnt for you, but if you want a product that will help with recovery, sleep, and libido that packs a punch this is DEFINITELY the product for you.

Thanks again to EV52 and VidaSupps for giving me the opportunity to give this amazing product a go, and for 3 months at that!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
They just keep coming:

Vidasupps and EV52 I cant thank you enough for the great opportunity to run this product for a full 3 bottles.
In my eyes I have no negative things to say about the product. First week there was a few breakout tiny pimples but that it.
Other than that it has been an amazing natural test booster that was run as astandalone with prett good results
At first I had alot going on with work and the holidays so mentally as far as the libido I think I was just blocking that out.

Strength gains 10
In my opinion I think this was the strongest aspect of the product. Why how ? dont have a clue but for a Natural I was shocked that even up till the last day my strength has increased in EVERY excersise.
Libido 8
Like I stated before I think the reason this was not noticed right away was me not the product.
Endurance 10
I have not fallen short anywhere ;) and have had all day energy everday.
Sleep 10
I have had no sleep issues while taking the product.
Side effects
I will say ZERO I figured if I rate this it might get missunderstood.
Crash ?
We will find out but I highly doubt it. I have succesfully transitioned into the erase pro for the last week. If anything changes I will update.

Add Ons
This could very well be taken by itself with great results. There might be someone on here reading this that might run it solo but for most of im sure we would add a few things like an estrogen blocker and some DAA at the least.

Anyone that is getting up there in age :) like myself great natural product with a great price.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Another review:

ive used bioforge v1 and promax stacked before and v1 solo. Im getting very similar results as I did with v1 but without the lethargic side effect v1 gave me. didnt notice any crazy increase stacking promax as suppose to just running v1 solo.

from what i remembered i bought two bottles of v1 and 1 promax, ran v1 solo then the next month, v1 and promax. didnt notice any big difference between the 2 months, 2 weeks in i felt it and it continued on. it was a great but EXPENSIVE run.

i been on VIDATEST since the 21th of Nov. which is 3 weeks I believe or maybe 2.
Im feeling great and the fact i paid $65 bucks at most is even crazier.

i go to a boxing gym and my aggression is crazy, im more competitive and train with more intensity.
and i wanna pluck my girlfriend all the time. its making me more out going and social as well,

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Who want to see a contest for a free bottle?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
im always down to try anythin new

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
What would you like to see? I'm open for ideas. It will be for a 270ct bottle!
Some questions related to your product or to do some tasks and whoever wins have to give a final review...

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Give me some ideas of what kind of contest you want to see...
One that I win ;)

I say something funny !!!!! I like the meme things everyone is always creative with those.
JD has everyone on the girl thing so you cant do that , Vday is over, Football is over, Honestly I dont know.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
You can do quiz contest on old bodybuilder or something...first person to get 25 points or watever you choose is the winner...:D

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
A contest would be sweet! I really wanna try stacking this with AnaBeta. I feel like that could lead to some sickening strength gains and amazing recovery.

As for the contest, just don't do the hot girl thing. As awesome as those are, they are soooooo overdone. You can just keep it simple and put all the usernames in a RNG. You can use a RNG to pick a number between 1-500 and whoever guesses closest wins. Both would be really easy but kind of boring.

If you wanna do something more fun then you can do some sort of sports score guessing games! Like ask 1-3 questions a day about some outcome of a professional sporting event, and whoever guesses right (or is closest) can get a point for each time. Then keep track and add them up after a week or so, and then that will give you your winner! So an example question could be: What will be the total points scored in tonight's Suns-Lakers game... I think this would make for a very fun contest.

Another fun option would be to have something involving some sort of physical task in the gym. For example, we could do a bench your bodyweight contest, or something else of that nature.

That's the best I've got. I think the sports one would be a lot of fun!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
A contest would be sweet! I really wanna try stacking this with AnaBeta. I feel like that could lead to some sickening strength gains and amazing recovery.

As for the contest, just don't do the hot girl thing. As awesome as those are, they are soooooo overdone. You can just keep it simple and put all the usernames in a RNG. You can use a RNG to pick a number between 1-500 and whoever guesses closest wins. Both would be really easy but kind of boring.

If you wanna do something more fun then you can do some sort of sports score guessing games! Like ask 1-3 questions a day about some outcome of a professional sporting event, and whoever guesses right (or is closest) can get a point for each time. Then keep track and add them up after a week or so, and then that will give you your winner! So an example question could be: What will be the total points scored in tonight's Suns-Lakers game... I think this would make for a very fun contest.

Another fun option would be to have something involving some sort of physical task in the gym. For example, we could do a bench your bodyweight contest, or something else of that nature.

That's the best I've got. I think the sports one would be a lot of fun!
These are great ideas! I will probably start the promo Tommorow!

I

ingenierito25

Awards
I´ve purchased one since VidaSupps finally ships internationally at cheap prices, it arrived really quickly and now the 270 count bottle is in my closet, waiting to unleash my inner beast LOL

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I´ve purchased one since VidaSupps finally ships internationally at cheap prices, it arrived really quickly and now the 270 count bottle is in my closet, waiting to unleash my inner beast LOL
haha, awesome. Look forward to hearing your results.

I

ingenierito25

Awards
haha, awesome. Look forward to hearing your results.
Please, please, please, notify me when there´s another Black Friday sale like the last year , I´ve read some people getting two 270 count bottle for like 70 bucks (excluding shipping). That will be really sweet!

EDIT: it seems that this year will be 23rd November, I´ll wait patiently LOL

W

willib

Awards
  • Established
i would think that, this would appeal to any of the older guys,including bodybuiders and regular guys

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Keep your eyes out! Contest will be up Saturday!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Bump for today's contest!!!!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I still have a bottle of this waiting to be ran. The reviews make me want to start now but I still have a few weeks of Erase Pro left then I want to give my body a break from supps. Plan on using this with the Blueprint

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I had to add this quote:

Day 16

Libido is to the point of foolish now. And my sleep is outright amazing. I feel so good now overall that I think I will forever take this stuff.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Another quote:
Sorry it's been a minute since my last update. Got a little busy with a sick child. I absolutely love Vidatest. I totally feel 18 again. Horny as can be lol...feel indestrucible/invincible, really feeling better then I ever thought. I'm sleeping like a champ, my endurance is way up, I've leaned out in my beer gut a ton, and I recover from my workouts twice as fast as normal. I'm starting think I got a hold of a wonder drug!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
A great detailed review....

Originally Posted by Cordeen
My Vidatest review so far.

So I am 60 days deep in this product and I am so impressed with it that
I can honestly say in my opinion it's the best " All in One" product
that I have ever run. At a such a low price too, I really want to make
sure it goes unmissed by readers on here, and especially the 35+ crowd
like myself. Sure there are many other great supplements out there but I
feel they lack in comparison to this one in that it hits so many areas
of your health and if you're on a limited budget like myself, consider
gettinng a bottle or two. As long as this product stays on the market I
will continue to purchase it. If you are a athlete or not this stuff
will make your life much better and only slow the decline in areas felt
with age.

Anyhow here's my 60 day snapshot:

Sleep - the improvement in sleep is felt immediately on day 1. Prior to
this I was sleeping 6-7 hours a night and it was broken but now I can
easily sleep 8-9 hours and wake feeling the best. Dreams are so vivid
they are like movies I swear.

Libido - this is the area that I want to push on the older crowd,
assuming you're a lil lacking that is but by day 2 I was feeling the
effects. Testicles became fuller, volume increased, sexual thoughts were
amplified and ability to perform was like I was 15 years younger. This
effect continues and has not diminished the whole time. Intercourse is
on a daily basis now, whether solo or with my wife...lol.

Feeling of well being - if your edgy, sleepy during the day, unable to
handle stress well, then this stuff shines here... I find myself in a
talkative mood in the morning and a feeling of contentment all day. Felt
this kick in around day 2-3 also.

Cardio endurance - I am a competitive runner and involved with other
sports but boy oh boy in regards to the running, I was shocked. I've
always seeked the cutting edge endurance supplements like citrulline
malate, beta alanine, cordyceps, and obviously creatine but I am being
honest here, this beats them all. I have shedded minutes of my 10km and
5km time. The lactic burn is greatly diminished and my lungs feel great.

Strength - I watched this closer during my second bottle. Really noticed
increased strength in dips, pushups and squats. I started and continue
to increase the weight progressively and carefully and I am increasing
at a rate that is impressive. I should have wrote down some numbers I
suppose. Perhaps I'll recall the numbers/reps at the start and where I
am now, then post them on here.

Body composition - first 30 days I simply leaned out but easily kept
strength but I was only doing light weights fullbody along with weekly
sports. Well sports ended and at the start of my second bottle I hit the
weights hard and increased my calories. I am still running though as
well. But at the end of my second bottle I am presently up 3lbs after 30
days and I am still as lean as I was on day 1. And I am eating a lot!!

Well that's all for now folks. I was chosen to run this stuff for 3
months and its working so well that I really want to pass it on. I've
noticed the equivilant formula from another company has rave reviews
too. Seriously.... it works!!

Here's my ongoing log for the last 30days of a 90day run. I update every
3-4 days usually.

Cordeen Vidatest Log (Sponsored)

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Final Review:

Final Review:

I want to start out by saying thanks again to EV52 for picking me to log Vidatest. I want to start out by stating I firmly believe this product does exactly what they say it will do. I started logging this product with hopes that it will aid in recovery of my body after my workouts 4-5 days per week and give me more energy throughout the day. My main goal wasn't to make huge strength gains but I did see some nice results that I am happy with.

The one major change I noticed was the increase in libido. I started seeing the increase about a week or so in after I started taking it and I did feel a lot more stimulated to my environment, which almost got me in trouble a few times. My g/f loved the extra lovin' she was getting. :) I enjoyed the libido boost a lot.

I also noticed I slept a lot deeper while taking VT. I woke up feeling energized and positive; like I wasn't worn out from the previous days workout session. I didn't feel tired all the time either which was a very nice change for me; some mornings it is almost euphoric. I still got sore from the workouts but it seemed to be for a shorter period of time. Before the soreness would last 3-4 days but with VT it was lasting only 2-3 days tops. This allowed me to hit the major muscle groups more often while feeling fully recovered.

For strength I did make some gains but overall it wasn't anything huge like a true PH / steroids would offer but that wasnt an option for me and strength gains were not my primary focus. I am up roughly 15-20 pounds on bench, 20 pounds on back / lat exercises, 5 pounds on biceps, and 25-30 on legs. I also saw decent triceps strength gains; up about 2 plates (roughly 16-20 pounds). Legs recently started working out so it is easier to gain there for me whereas biceps I didn't gain much but kept size. Overall I am up roughly 4 pounds of which most is muscle mass; I actually went from 16.5% bf to 15.3% bf per my last caliper test. I am right at 172 pounds which is 4 pounds heavier than I started.

In the gym I did seem to have more focus and energy. I also didn't need to take the pre-workouts to get that pumped / amped state and had that "I am going to kill it" attitude. Not buying all of these pre-workouts saved me some good money; you figure 90 days is roughly $60-$80 worth of savings which is more than this product even costs with even less benefits.

All I can say is give it a try; it worked very well for me and all the other folks who were chosen to log it. I am open to any questions that might come up so if I missed something please let me know.

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
No contest pick me and that is the end of it.

Honestly would love to log it the label seems unappealing like you know the products but together they might offer a powerful synergy.