Do You Like Nimbus Nutrition?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you do then I'm glad to hear it!
Show your support by liking Nimbus Nutrition on Facebook. Some new give a ways are coming soon in the future, and a good amount of them could possibly be through Facebook so please show your support and like us in Facebook and keep your eyes peeled for more opportunities to try out products.

Thank you and enjoy your day.
-- Aaron

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
What if I don't?

Only a case of Poseidon would help change my mind....:evil:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Done

N

nokkT

Awards
Who doesn't like Nimbus is the question? Everyone should like Nimbus!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never tried any nimbus products... Can I get samples before I click the like button ?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I've been a huge fan of Nimbus Nutrition right from the get-go. I've had the honor of trying the first samples of Poseidon and giving my review for the website :D

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
sweetness

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thx for the support!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Liked bro!!!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Just got a container of georgia peach posiedon in the mail today. taste is better than the old mixed berry I used to get

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
NP ;) I just picked up a jug of your taurine.
i hear that does some good for back aches... is this true because i suffer from chronic back aches... for the last 5 years and sometimes it's so bad i can't even stand up... i only take motrin for it but i don't like the idea of popping pain pills all the time so i just live with the ache. i'm down for some taurine if it actually does help back aches

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
i hear that does some good for back aches... is this true because i suffer from chronic back aches... for the last 5 years and sometimes it's so bad i can't even stand up... i only take motrin for it but i don't like the idea of popping pain pills all the time so i just live with the ache. i'm down for some taurine if it actually does help back aches
It has such a wide array of benefits for me, including blood pressure, distribution of electrolytes and other minerals, cell volumization, etc. I noticed that when I used to supplement with taurine, my body in general would not ache as much. The soreness decreased dramatically when I took 10 grams in the morning and 10 grams intra-workout. That may sound like a lot, but it was really beneficial. I JUST got my taurine in the mail a couple days ago, so I can say that NN's taurine is premium gradient quality. ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
There seems to be a lot of fans of Poseidon.
A lot of people don't know that Nimbus offers bulk powders as well.

I'm a fan of out leaner protein powders myself!

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
thanks for the info... i'll certainly keep NN's product in mind when i make my purchase of Taurine.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
thanks for the info... i'll certainly keep NN's product in mind when i make my purchase of Taurine.
We also have bulk creatine ad well.
Really hoping we can get these at the planet.

I'd be the first to say we need to be more generous with the samples ;)

N

nokkT

Awards
There seems to be a lot of fans of Poseidon.
A lot of people don't know that Nimbus offers bulk powders as well.

I'm a fan of out leaner protein powders myself!
I was a huge fan of the poseidon complex, no matter what it was in. I also didn't know you guys offered bulk powders, that's awesome!

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
If the CEO got his name idea from this

03.jpg

I'm a fan

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just make sure u like the FB page ;)

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I would agree since I have yet to tackle any ... I have been looking through them and might splurge a little to get a few things from you and STXNAS

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
We also have bulk creatine ad well.
Really hoping we can get these at the planet.

I'd be the first to say we need to be more generous with the samples ;)
previous reply was to this

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would agree since I have yet to tackle any ... I have been looking through them and might splurge a little to get a few things from you and STXNAS
Very nice BudMan I appreciate your support.
I read your log too, hope things are going better for you as well...
Life can sure enough be challenging @ times.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Very nice BudMan I appreciate your support.
I read your log too, hope things are going better for you as well...
Life can sure enough be challenging @ times.
Thanks man.... tax check comes in on friday (hopefully) and that should slow things down and free up some worries!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
BTW where would I be able to find that bulk creatine at the best price? you spoke of earlier?

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still waiting on my samples...:D

I'm just messing with you, AJ.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Poseidon Nite Time is one of the most underrated products around. Solid fukin formula. If i had more cash i would pick it up regularly, but after my usual staples i'm pretty tapped.

Will deffinitely keep an eye on the FB page for some deals i can hop on :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Btw Aaron, you have the best Avi's. :)
Thx :) I do try!

Still waiting on my samples...:D

I'm just messing with you, AJ.

I wish I could ship out some samples....
I'm just a rookie with these guys haha...

Poseidon Nite Time is one of the most underrated products around. Solid fukin formula. If i had more cash i would pick it up regularly, but after my usual staples i'm pretty tapped.

Thx Rhadam for your support!

N

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've been a huge fan of Nimbus Nutrition right from the get-go. I've had the honor of trying the first samples of Poseidon and giving my review for the website :D
Thanks for the support!

NP ;) I just picked up a jug of your taurine.
All our products are of the highesy quality. Our Taurine happens to be one the cheapest on the market. Taurine is an excellent product that has a host of studied benefits.

Just got a container of georgia peach posiedon in the mail today. taste is better than the old mixed berry I used to get
Play with the water amount....and use ice cold water and it will quickly become a craving.

Taurine is great for relieving back pumps. With that said it has a host of other health benefits. Taurine is a great, cheap product that should be used by all IMO.

N

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
Poseidon single handedly allowed me to start and play every game of spring training. I was the only guy who didnt catch a cramp or become overly sore to where it affected my game.

I love Nimbus
Awesome! Hydration is so important.

If the CEO got his name idea from this

View attachment 52720

I'm a fan
LOL

You will be glad you did!

Appreciate the support. Hopefully some sales will happen in the near future.

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Poseidon Complex = Game Changer.

F Yeah!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Tim do we have samples we can get out to a few people?
stxnas has 1st dibs

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards