What is in the new formula?
How is this improved from v2?
When is it available?Major Differences Betweenand Maximize
- Removal of “fillers” – No more/fillers to make the product “appear” larger than it is. The only ingredients now are active ingredients + flavoring.
- stimulant blend – contains a more detailed stimulant blend to help give users a smoother ride “up” as well as a smoother ride “down”. This means clean, un-jittery energy, that packs a serious punch!
- contains COP(Creatinol O Phosphate) – This ingredient is not creatine, despite its name. COP has been shown to help increase , performance, strength, as well as the ability to activate more muscle fibers while training. This means better workouts with faster results.
- contains Norvaline – Not included in , Intense includes a large dose of Norvaline in every scoop. Norvaline helps increase our pumps/NO output as it stops the negative feedback loop that is created in our body when we start making “too much” NO. By incorporating Norvaline into this formula, Intense will help take your NO levels higher than V2 ever could.
- Maximize Intense tastes amazing! – Our flavor systems have been completely reworked to get you the best tasting pre-workout on the market.
- Maximize Intense Contains MORE of the ingredients you want – Despite being less than ½ the size of Maximize v2, both products contain 6800mg of actives per serving. By taking out the lower dosed ingredients and only including the MOST effective ingredients at their MOST effective doses, Maximize Intense will give users enhanced gains and results right away.
Some testers will be receiving their Maximize Intense this week. Be on the lookout for their logs. Online sites should have Maximize Intense available within 2-3 weeks max.