Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

PROUDLY PRESENTS

What is in the new formula?

How is this improved from Maximize v2?

Major Differences Between Maximize v2 and Maximize Intense

1. Removal of “fillers” – No more maltodextrin/fillers to make the product “appear” larger than it is. The only ingredients now are active ingredients + flavoring.
  2. Enhanced stimulant blend – Maximize Intense contains a more detailed stimulant blend to help give users a smoother ride “up” as well as a smoother ride “down”. This means clean, un-jittery energy, that packs a serious punch!
  3. Maximize Intense contains COP(Creatinol O Phosphate) – This ingredient is not creatine, despite its name. COP has been shown to help increase endurance, performance, strength, as well as the ability to activate more muscle fibers while training. This means better workouts with faster results.
  4. Maximize Intense contains Norvaline – Not included in Maximize v2, Intense includes a large dose of Norvaline in every scoop. Norvaline helps increase our pumps/NO output as it stops the negative feedback loop that is created in our body when we start making “too much” NO. By incorporating Norvaline into this formula, Intense will help take your NO levels higher than V2 ever could.
  5. Maximize Intense tastes amazing! – Our flavor systems have been completely reworked to get you the best tasting pre-workout on the market.
  6. Maximize Intense Contains MORE of the ingredients you want – Despite being less than ½ the size of Maximize v2, both products contain 6800mg of actives per serving. By taking out the lower dosed ingredients and only including the MOST effective ingredients at their MOST effective doses, Maximize Intense will give users enhanced gains and results right away.
When is it available?

Some testers will be receiving their Maximize Intense this week. Be on the lookout for their logs. Online sites should have Maximize Intense available within 2-3 weeks max.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
luvin the pump ingredients

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
V2 was awesome, but this is definitely a step up from it, taste wise and from an effects standpoint :) and the stim blend gives a nice kick, with no crash. Just a flat out great product

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice ! Im stoked fof my log ! Is this shipping from Cali ? If so I should get mine soon some I live in so cal.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this looks great. When are you looking at it hitting the market?

nokkT

Awards
Looks pretty nice... the raspberry lemonade sounds so good!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this looks great. When are you looking at it hitting the market?
from the OP... :D

When is it available?

Some testers will be receiving their Maximize Intense this week. Be on the lookout for their logs. Online sites should have Maximize Intense available within 2-3 weeks max.

soon, soon!

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
AHHH. Can't wait till my heart heals to take this!!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks great!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if it didn't have 1,3 dimeth in it, i'd say hell yea. I cant handle that stuff, i react to it like im smoking meth or something. i had to give away my remaining samples of maximize (and i really like the raz lemon) as well as dexaprine.

the mango peach looks tasty. :(

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Definitely looks good. I'll have to try this when it comes out.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid looking preworkout, i love COP for endurance.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if it didn't have 1,3 dimeth in it, i'd say hell yea. I cant handle that stuff, i react to it like im smoking meth or something. i had to give away my remaining samples of maximize (and i really like the raz lemon) as well as dexaprine.

the mango peach looks tasty. :(
Sorry to hear that man.. I'm lucky when it comes it DMAA I can take large amounts with no issues

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, i tried, but that stuff wires the fcuk out of me. i can handle it, all the jitteryness give me indigestion. this isn't just maximize, but all the 1,3 dimeth stuff. im weak sauce.

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
Can I haz?

Price point? Similar, or a bit more higher than V2?

I'll just buy it for the tub if nothing else :p

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
very stoked for the new profile, happy you kept 1,3 in there. hopefully it's dosed the same if not a lil more.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really look forward to using cop.. and i love the inclusion of creatine monohydrate.. i respond very well to this. O yea, and a smaller container, wont take up as much room in my cabinet! haha

Mike

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Really look forward to using cop.. and i love the inclusion of creatine monohydrate.. i respond very well to this. O yea, and a smaller container, wont take up as much room in my cabinet! haha

Mike
I'm gonna stack it with Hemavol :veryhappy:

I hope its a mean stack

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
smaller and better looking containers are always a plus, looking forward to stocking my cabinet with lilttle black tubs

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Mike
What you mean using cop? I ain't that easy :p

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will be buying since I can't log it right now. Loved V2 tho!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PROUDLY PRESENTS

What is in the new formula?

How is this improved from Maximize v2?

When is it available?

Old thread, I know, but how much creatine monohydrate is in this? I know you probably can't disclose proprietary blend amounts, but I don't respond well to creatine. Hoping 1g or less based on where on the label it's listed. I'm otherwise interested in the ingredient profile. Tried sending you a PM Vaughn, but your inbox was full.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Also curious in the new profile of the 1,3 free version...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3) Acacia Rigidula ExtractAcacia Rigidula Extract (Phenylethylamine Alkaloids) is a proprietary compound used to support body weight control in several ways. Since the controversy with ephedra began several years ago, researchers have searched high and low to find an alternative ingredient for their weight control products. Acacia rigidula extract is not only such an alternative; it may actually be more desirable than ephedra!

As a person ages, the metabolic rate decreases. Many people predisposed to weight gain already exhibit reduced sympathetic nervous system (SNS) function, so the resulting decreased energy expenditure that results from this decrease in metabolic rate further exacerbates attempts to control body weight. Physiologically, reduced SNS function translates into reduced adrenaline (norepinephrine and epinephrine) induced thermogenesis (e.g., reduced heat production within the body). Norepinephrine and epinephrine regulate metabolism via stimulation of beta-adrenergic receptors within the SNS. Beta-adrenergic receptors are involved in the pathways of lipolysis (breakdown of stored fat for energy), glycogenolysis (breakdown of stored glycogen into glucose for energy), and thermogenesis (increasing intracellular metabolic activity). Thus, reducing SNS function impedes these pathways. Indirect sympathomimetic compounds, however, are adrenergic agents that support the release of norepinephrine and epinephrine at pre-synaptic sites in the SNS, and thereby support lipolysis, glycogenolysis, and thermogenesis..

Besides its potential contribution to physiological support of a weight control program, norepinephrine is a natural “amine” that acts mostly at the alpha-receptors in the brain, which alters the hypothalamic centers in such a way as to support a reduction in the desire for food. Acacia rigidula extract is being investigated specifically for this purpose, in addition to supporting stimulation of thermogenesis and lipolysis.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So...how much creatine mono in the prop blend?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More than 1g/scoop. Max Intense is meant to be ALL you need of each ingredient at 1 scoop.