Lecheek Nutrition Its T SHIRT TIME !!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Lecheek Nutrition Its T SHIRT TIME !!!!!!!

Ok guys lets get some t shirts out to some AM members. To anyone who has requested and received samples. We ask that you please post a review in the Supplement review section and then post the link in here. You will then be entered into a random drawing for a Lecheek Nutrition Speed extreme t shirt. All entries before Monday 2/20/12 will be entered into the drawing. We also ask that you let us know which product you like the best and would like to see in the next upcoming promo for logging opps.

We will be giving away 5 shirts. Good luck guys lets see some reviews
    Open to U.S. only sorry Canada
    Name:  248591_10150205622238964_634818963_7139605_7613372_n.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  39.4 KB

Entries so far
    1.phatmike0704
    2.breezy11
    3.jonesbones40
    4.nokkT
    5.farmtireguy
    6.T-bone
    7. CaptHowdy5150
    8. Bolanrox
    9.thatguy_603
    10.Copycat
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

2. Damn, I need some samples so I can get a t shirt
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. Swewet shirts....Using speed xtreme now...does that count

RECOVERBRO

4. Omg. Subbed nice shirts. Marms I'll be placing in a review when I get back to Hawaii. As I should have some samples waitin for me there.
    RecoverBro ELITE

5. Man those t shirts are nice!!! I'm in!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Good deal, Marms.

I assume you get 5 of your own for your girls to model haha
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

7. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Omg. Subbed nice shirts. Marms I'll be placing in a review when I get back to Hawaii. As I should have some samples waitin for me there.

8. Waiting for mine to get here
    Always willing to learn :D

9. Awesome stuff guys, luved the products!!!!! u guys will luve this stuff
    Lecheek Speed Xtreme/Intra review
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

10. I'm in. I moved my initial review to the right forum. Speed Xtreme was great and would like to see it available for logging opportunities. Thanks again.

Lecheek Speed Xtreme (sample)
    Last edited by breezy11; 02-13-2012 at 09:51 AM. Reason: couldnt add link before(not enough posts)

11. Awesome! I just got mine today and will give a review tomorrow
    I pick things up... and i put em down...

12. I did a couple reviews awhile back. I'll dig them up tomorrow when I am not on my phone.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

13. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat
    I did a couple reviews awhile back. I'll dig them up tomorrow when I am not on my phone.
    Just make sure the review is on the 80 serving new ultra concentrate speed xtreme and not the original. If you need a sample just pm me your name and address you will get it fast!

14. Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3

Just make sure the review is on the 80 serving new ultra concentrate speed xtreme and not the original. If you need a sample just pm me your name and address you will get it fast!
    Oh, yeah I'm sure it was on the original then because it was when you guys just got on board here at AM. I didn't catch that you guys updated the formula.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

15. Samples ship to Canada ?

Don't need any tshirts, but like to try your line.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

16. All I have to say is this is a great pre workout. Hit legs this morning and I'm spent! Gonna be worthless for the rest of the day!

17. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Swewet shirts....Using speed xtreme now...does that count

18. Quote Originally Posted by 0071982WC View Post
    All I have to say is this is a great pre workout. Hit legs this morning and I'm spent! Gonna be worthless for the rest of the day!
    Ha nice to hear

19. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Samples ship to Canada ?

Don't need any tshirts, but like to try your line.
    Ill find out about Canada guys.

Sorry guys U.S only no shipping to Canada.

20. Yeah Its that one, Just picked it up recently

RECOVERBRO

21. Using melt xtreme too and loving it

RECOVERBRO

22. Subbed to put up review when I try my samples. Got them yesterday.

23. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Using melt xtreme too and loving it
    Ya that is some good stuff as well. Glad to hear it.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Ok guys lets get some t shirts out to some AM members. To anyone who has requested and received samples. We ask that you please post a review in the Supplement review section and then post the link in here. You will then be entered into a random drawing for a Lecheek Nutrition Speed extreme t shirt. All entries before Monday 2/20/12 will be entered into the drawing. We also ask that you let us know which product you like the best and would like to see in the next upcoming promo for logging opps. We will be giving away 5 shirts. Good luck guys lets see some reviews Open to U.S. only sorry CanadaName:  248591_10150205622238964_634818963_7139605_7613372_n.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  39.4 KB
    nice to see lecheek getting some exposure!!!! now we need to get nutra carrying the product line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. can i hazzz some samples....

26. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    can i hazzz some samples....
    wrong thread....and you have to say please........................ ..........................lol

27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nice to see lecheek getting some exposure!!!! now we need to get nutra carrying the product line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ya we do

28. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    wrong thread....and you have to say please........................ ..........................lol
    k....

29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    I like this suggestion lol

30. Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3 View Post
    if i like this version as much as the 1st then i will start a thtread for ya in the nutra section-if anyone hasn't done it already!!!!

31. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    can i hazzz some samples....
    Yours will be on the way today.

32. Got my samples saturday. Will review as soon as I can.

33. Quote Originally Posted by farmtireguy View Post
    Got my samples saturday. Will review as soon as I can.
    Sounds good my man looking forward to it.

34. Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3 View Post
    yeah i bet, lol....i have been stim free-actually totally supp free since last tuesday, the longest i have been off stims in many years [due to the sinus infection and being on antibiotic]....felt well enough today to hit the gym, so i took a oxyeca and mixed up my speed extreme and headed for the gym...man did it feel good to be stimmed again, geezus i missed that feeling-i love me stims, man!!! anyways, had a very weak workout, but felt good to be back in the gym!!!! i still have a nice stim buzz going, good stuff-lecheek...i am sure i got much more done with the oxyeca/speed extreme than i would have without it, plus the stim buzz is very nice...also my appetite isn't what it has been, so the oxyeca must be working!!! on my way to the nutra request thread to start a 'we want lecheek' thread, be on the lookout!!!!

35. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yeah i bet, lol....i have been stim free-actually totally supp free since last tuesday, the longest i have been off stims in many years [due to the sinus infection and being on antibiotic]....felt well enough today to hit the gym, so i took a oxyeca and mixed up my speed extreme and headed for the gym...man did it feel good to be stimmed again, geezus i missed that feeling-i love me stims, man!!! anyways, had a very weak workout, but felt good to be back in the gym!!!! i still have a nice stim buzz going, good stuff-lecheek...i am sure i got much more done with the oxyeca/speed extreme than i would have without it, plus the stim buzz is very nice...also my appetite isn't what it has been, so the oxyeca must be working!!! on my way to the nutra request thread to start a 'we want lecheek' thread, be on the lookout!!!!
    Thanks brother we appreciate it since we are a small company and anything helps my man and yes these products are def good for the stim junkies lol

36. ok, it's not a thread...but i put in a requst to carry lecheek nutrition in the nutraplanet request thread!!! all you guys back me up-sam will listen to big numbers, lol.

37. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ok, it's not a thread...but i put in a requst to carry lecheek nutrition in the nutraplanet request thread!!! all you guys back me up-sam will listen to big numbers, lol.
    Ya buddy U DA MAN thanks

38. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ok, it's not a thread...but i put in a requst to carry lecheek nutrition in the nutraplanet request thread!!! all you guys back me up-sam will listen to big numbers, lol.
    Headed that way to back you up.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

39. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Headed that way to back you up.
    get em, cap!!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. LeCheek Nutrition Samples Review
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 03:14 PM
  2. lecheek nutrition-samples
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 02:13 PM
  3. Welcome Lecheek Nutrition to Anabolicminds!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 11:14 AM