Lecheek Nutrition Its T SHIRT TIME !!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,325
    Answers
    0

    Lecheek Nutrition Its T SHIRT TIME !!!!!!!


    Ok guys lets get some t shirts out to some AM members. To anyone who has requested and received samples. We ask that you please post a review in the Supplement review section and then post the link in here. You will then be entered into a random drawing for a Lecheek Nutrition Speed extreme t shirt. All entries before Monday 2/20/12 will be entered into the drawing. We also ask that you let us know which product you like the best and would like to see in the next upcoming promo for logging opps.

    We will be giving away 5 shirts. Good luck guys lets see some reviews
    Open to U.S. only sorry Canada
    Name:  248591_10150205622238964_634818963_7139605_7613372_n.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  39.4 KB


    Entries so far
    1.phatmike0704
    2.breezy11
    3.jonesbones40
    4.nokkT
    5.farmtireguy
    6.T-bone
    7. CaptHowdy5150
    8. Bolanrox
    9.thatguy_603
    10.Copycat

  2. Registered User
    ICJLM's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    776
    Answers
    0


  3. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    Damn, I need some samples so I can get a t shirt
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Answers
    0


    Swewet shirts....Using speed xtreme now...does that count

    RECOVERBRO


  5. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Answers
    0


    Omg. Subbed nice shirts. Marms I'll be placing in a review when I get back to Hawaii. As I should have some samples waitin for me there.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  6. Registered User
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Answers
    0


    Man those t shirts are nice!!! I'm in!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  7. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0


    Good deal, Marms.

    I assume you get 5 of your own for your girls to model haha
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  8. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,628
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Omg. Subbed nice shirts. Marms I'll be placing in a review when I get back to Hawaii. As I should have some samples waitin for me there.

  9. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Answers
    0


    Waiting for mine to get here
    Always willing to learn :D
  10. Registered User
    phatmike0704's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,508
    Answers
    0


    Awesome stuff guys, luved the products!!!!! u guys will luve this stuff
    Lecheek Speed Xtreme/Intra review
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
  11. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,247
    Answers
    0


    I'm in. I moved my initial review to the right forum. Speed Xtreme was great and would like to see it available for logging opportunities. Thanks again.

    Lecheek Speed Xtreme (sample)
    Last edited by breezy11; 02-13-2012 at 08:51 AM. Reason: couldnt add link before(not enough posts)
  12. Registered User
    evandem27's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    741
    Answers
    0


    Awesome! I just got mine today and will give a review tomorrow
    I pick things up... and i put em down...
  13. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Answers
    0


    I did a couple reviews awhile back. I'll dig them up tomorrow when I am not on my phone.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  14. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    vitaminstore3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    340
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat
    I did a couple reviews awhile back. I'll dig them up tomorrow when I am not on my phone.
    Just make sure the review is on the 80 serving new ultra concentrate speed xtreme and not the original. If you need a sample just pm me your name and address you will get it fast!
  15. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3

    Just make sure the review is on the 80 serving new ultra concentrate speed xtreme and not the original. If you need a sample just pm me your name and address you will get it fast!
    Oh, yeah I'm sure it was on the original then because it was when you guys just got on board here at AM. I didn't catch that you guys updated the formula.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  16. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,952
    Answers
    0


    Samples ship to Canada ?

    Don't need any tshirts, but like to try your line.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  17. Registered User
    0071982WC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    379
    Answers
    0


    All I have to say is this is a great pre workout. Hit legs this morning and I'm spent! Gonna be worthless for the rest of the day!
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,325
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Swewet shirts....Using speed xtreme now...does that count
    Just make sure the review is on the 80 serving new ultra concentrate speed xtreme and not the original. If you need a sample just pm me your name and address you will get it fast!
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,325
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 0071982WC View Post
    All I have to say is this is a great pre workout. Hit legs this morning and I'm spent! Gonna be worthless for the rest of the day!
    Ha nice to hear
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,325
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Samples ship to Canada ?

    Don't need any tshirts, but like to try your line.
    Ill find out about Canada guys.


    Sorry guys U.S only no shipping to Canada.
  21. Registered User
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Answers
    0


    Yeah Its that one, Just picked it up recently

    RECOVERBRO


  22. Registered User
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Answers
    0


    Using melt xtreme too and loving it

    RECOVERBRO


  23. Registered User
    nokkT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    621
    Answers
    0


    Subbed to put up review when I try my samples. Got them yesterday.
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,325
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Using melt xtreme too and loving it
    Ya that is some good stuff as well. Glad to hear it.
  25. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Ok guys lets get some t shirts out to some AM members. To anyone who has requested and received samples. We ask that you please post a review in the Supplement review section and then post the link in here. You will then be entered into a random drawing for a Lecheek Nutrition Speed extreme t shirt. All entries before Monday 2/20/12 will be entered into the drawing. We also ask that you let us know which product you like the best and would like to see in the next upcoming promo for logging opps. We will be giving away 5 shirts. Good luck guys lets see some reviews Open to U.S. only sorry CanadaName:  248591_10150205622238964_634818963_7139605_7613372_n.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  39.4 KB
    nice to see lecheek getting some exposure!!!! now we need to get nutra carrying the product line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  26. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,401
    Answers
    0


    can i hazzz some samples....
  27. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    can i hazzz some samples....
    wrong thread....and you have to say please........................ ..........................lol
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,325
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nice to see lecheek getting some exposure!!!! now we need to get nutra carrying the product line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ya we do
  29. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,401
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    wrong thread....and you have to say please........................ ..........................lol
    k....
  30. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    vitaminstore3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    340
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    nice to see lecheek getting some exposure!!!! now we need to get nutra carrying the product line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I like this suggestion lol
  31. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3 View Post
    I like this suggestion lol
    if i like this version as much as the 1st then i will start a thtread for ya in the nutra section-if anyone hasn't done it already!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  32. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,325
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    can i hazzz some samples....
    Yours will be on the way today.
  33. Registered User
    farmtireguy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,269
    Answers
    0


    Got my samples saturday. Will review as soon as I can.
  34. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,325
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by farmtireguy View Post
    Got my samples saturday. Will review as soon as I can.
    Sounds good my man looking forward to it.
  35. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3 View Post
    I like this suggestion lol
    yeah i bet, lol....i have been stim free-actually totally supp free since last tuesday, the longest i have been off stims in many years [due to the sinus infection and being on antibiotic]....felt well enough today to hit the gym, so i took a oxyeca and mixed up my speed extreme and headed for the gym...man did it feel good to be stimmed again, geezus i missed that feeling-i love me stims, man!!! anyways, had a very weak workout, but felt good to be back in the gym!!!! i still have a nice stim buzz going, good stuff-lecheek...i am sure i got much more done with the oxyeca/speed extreme than i would have without it, plus the stim buzz is very nice...also my appetite isn't what it has been, so the oxyeca must be working!!! on my way to the nutra request thread to start a 'we want lecheek' thread, be on the lookout!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  36. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    vitaminstore3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    340
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yeah i bet, lol....i have been stim free-actually totally supp free since last tuesday, the longest i have been off stims in many years [due to the sinus infection and being on antibiotic]....felt well enough today to hit the gym, so i took a oxyeca and mixed up my speed extreme and headed for the gym...man did it feel good to be stimmed again, geezus i missed that feeling-i love me stims, man!!! anyways, had a very weak workout, but felt good to be back in the gym!!!! i still have a nice stim buzz going, good stuff-lecheek...i am sure i got much more done with the oxyeca/speed extreme than i would have without it, plus the stim buzz is very nice...also my appetite isn't what it has been, so the oxyeca must be working!!! on my way to the nutra request thread to start a 'we want lecheek' thread, be on the lookout!!!!
    Thanks brother we appreciate it since we are a small company and anything helps my man and yes these products are def good for the stim junkies lol
  37. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    ok, it's not a thread...but i put in a requst to carry lecheek nutrition in the nutraplanet request thread!!! all you guys back me up-sam will listen to big numbers, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  38. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,325
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ok, it's not a thread...but i put in a requst to carry lecheek nutrition in the nutraplanet request thread!!! all you guys back me up-sam will listen to big numbers, lol.
    Ya buddy U DA MAN thanks
  39. Registered User
    CaptHowdy5150's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,903
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ok, it's not a thread...but i put in a requst to carry lecheek nutrition in the nutraplanet request thread!!! all you guys back me up-sam will listen to big numbers, lol.
    Headed that way to back you up.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  40. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Headed that way to back you up.
    get em, cap!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LeCheek Nutrition Samples Review
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 02:14 PM
  2. lecheek nutrition-samples
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 01:13 PM
  3. Welcome Lecheek Nutrition to AM!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Lecheek Nutrition
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 12:45 AM
  4. Lecheek Nutrition at the Arnold
    By vitaminstore3 in forum Lecheek Nutrition
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 11:23 AM
  5. Welcome Lecheek Nutrition to Anabolicminds!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 10:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in