***As Promised....***

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. ***As Promised....***


    Like I said, I am giving away 1 bottle of AppNut's new fat burner - "Fat Free" - to one lucky winner. I may even add HGHup. This is coming out of my own stash so I will personally be shipping it so this will ship USPS lower 48 states only. This contest is simple. Post a picture, your stash, favorite quote, show me your max on bench on video, anything that you think will grab my attention to pick you. I know you all will immediately pick a girl to post, please don't. Ill give you an example located at the bottom of this post (see picture below).


    Contest Rules

    1.) Must be 18 years or older.
    2.) Can post a MAXIMUM of three contest entries for the entire contest. Anybody who exceeds this will immediately be disqualified.
    3.) Along with your entry, tell me about yourself
    - Stats
    - Current Supplements (other than staples)
    - Type of training you are doing
    - Would you be willing to log Fat Free and/or HGHup?
    - Would you be able to do a YouTube video review?
    - Would you be able to post before/after pictures of yourself?



    Performance Labs Product Specialist



  2. i can't post pic's so i will give you one of my favorite quotes....remember the golden rule-'he who has the gold, makes the rules'.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  3. here's a riddle...what do you call the guy who finished last in medical school........................ .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ............doctor
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  4. here's a joke....the toothbrush was invented in kentucky...................... .............if it would have been invented anywhere else, it would be called a teethbrush.....
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  5. if ella fitzgerald married darth vator.....she would be ella-vator
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    here's a joke....the toothbrush was invented in kentucky...................... .............if it would have been invented anywhere else, it would be called a teethbrush.....
    That's really funny lol
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  7. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    That's really funny lol
    glad you like it...i have grandkids so i have to keep up with clean jokes.....
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  8. Nice!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    here's a joke....the toothbrush was invented in kentucky...................... .............if it would have been invented anywhere else, it would be called a teethbrush.....


    Good one sir!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  10. I'm kind of tempted to take a supp stash picture, but it would take me forever to get everything together haha. Plus, I cannot currently log either of the products.

  11. Not interested in logging. Just already have a stash pic

    Name:  ForumRunner_20120209_203253.png
Views: 192
Size:  497.2 KB

  12. Log doesn't have to be detailed. Two to three updates per week is fine
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  13. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    Log doesn't have to be detailed. Two to three updates per week is fine
    Well I'm not 18 yet anyways

  14. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post




    wait, wait - so we get your andromass, anabeta, erase pro, some lit up and all those cool t's?? im in

  15. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor

    wait, wait - so we get your andromass, anabeta, erase pro, some lit up and all those cool t's?? im in
    If you send me $400 sure
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  16. $400 it is
























    im assuming you accept peso's?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    $400 it is

    im assuming you accept peso's?
    Hahaha
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  18. awesome promo btw - extremely generous.
    not too interested in fat free - but i def think im gonna try that HGHup this summer..i hear pretty good things

  19. Name:  images.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  6.3 KBName:  images1.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  10.1 KB

    i only have a few things left... along with the two you see i have some superpump max and some 3z
    i workout at least three times a week... i can't afford a gym membership so i am stuck using a curl bar and some dumb bells. standing presses and sitting presses along with curls and some upright rows is my basic routine. my back isn't that great and i get aches in my back from time to time... i really only do cardio in the spring and summer.
    i get plenty of protein in my meals... so i don't spend extra on powders.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by _mArs_
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=52 318"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=52 319"/>

    i only have a few things left... along with the two you see i have some superpump max and some 3z
    i workout at least three times a week... i can't afford a gym membership so i am stuck using a curl bar and some dumb bells. standing presses and sitting presses along with curls and some upright rows is my basic routine. my back isn't that great and i get aches in my back from time to time... i really only do cardio in the spring and summer.
    i get plenty of protein in my meals... so i don't spend extra on powders.
    Bro where you from?? And what gym is close to you??
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  21. Quote Originally Posted by _mArs_ View Post
    Name:  images.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  6.3 KBName:  images1.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  10.1 KB

    i only have a few things left... along with the two you see i have some superpump max and some 3z
    i workout at least three times a week... i can't afford a gym membership so i am stuck using a curl bar and some dumb bells. standing presses and sitting presses along with curls and some upright rows is my basic routine. my back isn't that great and i get aches in my back from time to time... i really only do cardio in the spring and summer.
    i get plenty of protein in my meals... so i don't spend extra on powders.
    nice


    and if you speak to the gyms manager and say i really cant afford this, is there any way i can get a membership, most of them will find a way to make a buck. I didnt pay a down payment and only pay $24 a month no contract at LA fitness.
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  22. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla

    nice

    and if you speak to the gyms manager and say i really cant afford this, is there any way i can get a membership, most of them will find a way to make a buck. I didnt pay a down payment and only pay $24 a month no contract at LA fitness.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  23. I can't really log anything right now since I'm currently doing another log. Also not real interested in using a cutting supplement right now as I just got off a cycle and want to solidfy those gains for a couple months.

    I just like having an excuse to post my stash.

    This pic was taken right after I got most of my stuff from all the Black Friday sales. Not everything I had was pictured, and I have acquired a bit more since then through Christmas and New Years sales.



    - Stats
    6'1" 240lbs

    - Current Supplements (other than staples)
    Myofusion
    Lit-up
    GlycerGrow
    Creatine mono
    Xtend
    DAA
    Taurine
    Focus XT
    Piracetam
    Choline Citrate
    Aniracetam
    Agmatine
    Huperzine
    Orange Triad
    Vit C 1000mg x3
    Testopro
    Stoked
    Cycle Support
    Slin-sane
    Gut Health
    Vit D3 2000mg x3
    Super Cissus
    Norwegian Salmon Oil x5
    AgeForce Melatonin Patch

    - Type of training you are doing
    Heavy weight, low reps. Working on boosting my big three numbers

    - Would you be willing to log Fat Free and/or HGHup?
    Would like to. May be outside your time frame though. I could definitely use HGHup sooner than the Fat Free.

    - Would you be able to do a YouTube video review?
    Yes

    - Would you be able to post before/after pictures of yourself?
    Yep


  24. if i pick a winner that cant log, its okay i would just prefer a log. nice pic!
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  25. do you havbe a retro fitness near you? they are no contract and $20 a month

  26. Quote Originally Posted by kaikara View Post
    I can't really log anything right now since I'm currently doing another log. Also not real interested in using a cutting supplement right now as I just got off a cycle and want to solidfy those gains for a couple months.

    I just like having an excuse to post my stash.

    This pic was taken right after I got most of my stuff from all the Black Friday sales. Not everything I had was pictured, and I have acquired a bit more since then through Christmas and New Years sales.


    ummmm mirin?

  27. kai, I don't see the picture. Its not showing up.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    kai, I don't see the picture. Its not showing up.
    Must just be your computer. Everyone else can see it.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by kaikara View Post
    Must just be your computer. Everyone else can see it.

    I don't think so. I've tried it in Chrome and IE9 and both don't display the picture.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    nice


    and if you speak to the gyms manager and say i really cant afford this, is there any way i can get a membership, most of them will find a way to make a buck. I didnt pay a down payment and only pay $24 a month no contract at LA fitness.
    with any luck, i will be starting a new job in the same hotel that laid me off when they defaulted on a 7 million dollar loan and shut down in april 2011... it was recently bought and they're doing some remodeling and should be open in a few months... i went over there and gave them my resume and i really expect to be hired and working again this coming spring or summer... plus, they have a gym room with some decent equipment
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. As Promised!
    By avenue Red in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 05:21 PM
Log in
Log in