• RockStar
  • Established
DAAYYYUUMMM!!! WHAT?!?!?!? That price is insane...May have to stock up.LOL

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome price on a great product. One of the best recomp PH's i've ever used.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great deal, guys.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Nice!!! I always wanna try this...now is my chance :D

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Nice!!! I always wanna try this...now is my chance :D
Honestly at that price I wouldn't skip this one. Awesome Recomp or cut, little to no sides, easy pct.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I'm doing epi cycle rite now...so can I take this after I done finishing PCT??

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Wow was done buying supps I thought!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm doing epi cycle rite now...so can I take this after I done finishing PCT??
Most would reccommend waiting a little bit, but being non methyl, ot harsh or taxing on the body it shouldn't be an issue. Old recommendations say time on + pct = time off....but I know that theory does not go on around here anymore.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Most would reccommend waiting a little bit, but being non methyl, ot harsh or taxing on the body it shouldn't be an issue. Old recommendations say time on + pct = time off....but I know that theory does not go on around here anymore.
Ok gotcha....imma jump on it before it goes out of stock lol...thanks Taurus nutrition for such a great deal!!!! :)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
It's says $49.99 at ur website

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Oh the sale is at nutra lol...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Got it sir...thanks

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taurus for president!!!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. I think it's even cheaper today than it was yesterday. I thought $29.99 was a nice price. I think I might have caught wind of the sale before it actually showed up, b/c it was definitely $29 when I checked last night, lol...

:izgoincrazzee:

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People should stock up now for that spring cut/ recomp!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
m1p was definately for mass, you say this one is cutting/recomp?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty nice pricing, might have to snag a couple bottles to stash.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Any otc PCT really. Of course we recommend a nice combo of our DAA-HCG & SUBRES. If you want a second opinion, just ask BigT how he liked our combo. ;-)
^^^ this, a solid AI with Daa will be fine.

I like DAA hcg with Subres, or daa hcg with erase

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subres is definitely on my wish list.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So in case nobody knows it, taurus is on facebook. check my sig. Just throwing that out there...come give some love

Young JD

Awards
Just ordered some now just gotta wait for it to come from nutra to aus just when you think you have enough supps tuarus and nutra hit you with a nice special that gives you the product shipped for use ally what it costs for the product before shipping to make you think one more supp in the stash won't hurt lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just ordered some now just gotta wait for it to come from nutra to aus just when you think you have enough supps tuarus and nutra hit you with a nice special that gives you the product shipped for use ally what it costs for the product before shipping to make you think one more supp in the stash won't hurt lol
How do you get a PH shipped to Australia when you can hardly get a tub of protein past customs lol. No offense but I am so glad I don't have to deal with that sh1t!

Young JD

Awards
Yeah I know but it not on the list for aus customs nore does it fall under the classification of anabolic androgenic agent since it ain't synthesized from testosterone or 19nortest and modified on the carbons listed so it should be good but that's why I don't over like get my supps from oversea's since I did get a customs love letter for some ams liquid 4-ad suppressingly I got got superdrol trough once undetected which is a straight out controlled anabolic here in aus but I figured it's to good of a deal to pass up

Young JD

Awards
Sorry to de rail the thread if I did just answearing flex's question

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
So this won't require a harsh research chem SERM for PCT?. That sounds great. What about liver stress and lipids??
Simple OTC pct will work.
Should be easy on the liver, I haven't seen any bloodwork done yet with a cycle. If you would be willing to do before and after bloods I would send you some (=

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Simple OTC pct will work.
Should be easy on the liver, I haven't seen any bloodwork done yet with a cycle. If you would be willing to do before and after bloods I would send you some (=

I'm on an AndroHard LV cycle right now. This product seems interesting the only thing I worry about is lipids and more importantly liver issues. Androhard barely effects these two things. Since the LV version is gone now and once I finish this cycle I won't be able to get more I'm looking for something similar. This product has caught my eye.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This should work in the way you want it!! At least I believe so