5aOHP sale - cutting soon? Get this!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    I have not heard anything about this. If they did, I think we would be seeing a lot of tell tell signs in the logs but so far nothing. Progestins do not necessarily equal prolactine or progesterone. Eric would be better equipped to fully answer this question for you though. He's the progestin expert.
    since the targeted hormone for this and Androhard are the same, wouldn't prolactin at al be a none issue? Androhard is recommended on a Tren cycle to combat such things, right?

2. Where are you coming up with AH and this converting to the same hormone? You are saying 5, which is almost completely anabolic, is the same as AH which is very heavily skewed androgenic compound with little anabolic activity.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    •   

3. Maybe I should've worded or phrased differently. I was asking myself after seeing it said it was the same targeted hormone.....

4. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    since the targeted hormone for this and Androhard are the same, wouldn't prolactin at al be a none issue? Androhard is recommended on a Tren cycle to combat such things, right?
    No idea. The inventor would have to comment on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Where are you coming up with AH and this converting to the same hormone? You are saying 5, which is almost completely anabolic, is the same as AH which is very heavily skewed androgenic compound with little anabolic activity.
    5 = Stanolone
    Stanolone = DHT
    AH = Stanolone = DHT

That's not taking into account any intrinsic capabilites it may have to skew heavily one way or the other, but it's partly what makes it a good cutter.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

5. Well I will let you know soon. I'm logging a 6 weeker of 5aOHP and Pure T2. I'm gonna run the high end of 5aOHP too.
    Last edited by BoneDaddy; 02-17-2012 at 09:40 PM. Reason: I'm a spelling geek
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Well I will let you know soon. I'm logging a 6 weaker of 5aOHP and Pure T2. I'm gonna run the high end of 5aOHP too.
    Nice man. Hope you enjoy!!!

RECOVERBRO

7. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Well I will let you know soon. I'm logging a 6 weaker of 5aOHP and Pure T2. I'm gonna run the high end of 5aOHP too.
    Sounds like a fun cycle!
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Very nice
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 5aOHP
    By GQNemesis in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-09-2011, 09:22 AM
  2. 5aOHP or M1P?
    By BeBig in forum Supplements