5aOHP sale - cutting soon? Get this!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Young JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    119
    Answers
    0


    Yeah I know but it not on the list for aus customs nore does it fall under the classification of anabolic androgenic agent since it ain't synthesized from testosterone or 19nortest and modified on the carbons listed so it should be good but that's why I don't over like get my supps from oversea's since I did get a customs love letter for some ams liquid 4-ad suppressingly I got got superdrol trough once undetected which is a straight out controlled anabolic here in aus but I figured it's to good of a deal to pass up

  2. Registered User
    Young JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    119
    Answers
    0


    Sorry to de rail the thread if I did just answearing flex's question
  3. Registered User
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,671
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Young JD View Post
    Sorry to de rail the thread if I did just answearing flex's question
    Not a problem at all! I'm just glad to hear that it is able to get through customs for you! Hope you enjoy your run with it!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
    •   
       

  4. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Young JD View Post
    Sorry to de rail the thread if I did just answearing flex's question
    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Not a problem at all! I'm just glad to hear that it is able to get through customs for you! Hope you enjoy your run with it!
    Yeah, tell your friends lol.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  5. Registered User
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Answers
    0


    Hop on this..DO IT!!!

    RECOVERBRO


  6. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,952
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Yeah, tell your friends lol.
    ^^^^^^^ this
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  7. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,633
    Answers
    0


    So this won't require a harsh research chem SERM for PCT?. That sounds great. What about liver stress and lipids??
  8. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,952
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    So this won't require a harsh research chem SERM for PCT?. That sounds great. What about liver stress and lipids??
    Simple OTC pct will work.
    Should be easy on the liver, I haven't seen any bloodwork done yet with a cycle. If you would be willing to do before and after bloods I would send you some (=
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  9. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,633
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Simple OTC pct will work.
    Should be easy on the liver, I haven't seen any bloodwork done yet with a cycle. If you would be willing to do before and after bloods I would send you some (=

    I'm on an AndroHard LV cycle right now. This product seems interesting the only thing I worry about is lipids and more importantly liver issues. Androhard barely effects these two things. Since the LV version is gone now and once I finish this cycle I won't be able to get more I'm looking for something similar. This product has caught my eye.
  10. Registered User
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Answers
    0


    This should work in the way you want it!! At least I believe so

    RECOVERBRO


  11. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    This should work in the way you want it!! At least I believe so
    The targeted hormone for 5aohp and androhard are the same. So I would agree.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  12. Registered User
    DaveMcNaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    186
    Answers
    0


    5aOHP can elevate the levels of prolactine or progesterone?
  13. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,633
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    The targeted hormone for 5aohp and androhard are the same. So I would agree.

    Cool but for Androhard I don't notice much at recommended dosage. I mean I notice some effects but it works a lot better at double the dosage. Since it is the same do you think I would have to run it at a higher dosage also?. I wouldn't be stacking it with anything because I want to keep side effects at a minimum. Right now I'm taking double dosage of Androhard LV and don't get any sides at besides occasional trouble sleeping. I have used it at the normal dosage and results are there but extremely mild. Double the dosage and I can really tell I'm "on" and have an amazing sense of well-being and massive strength gains. It may seem I'm contradicting myself saying that I want to minimize sides by not stacking it but then I'm double dosing....I don't think so though and I'm a very stubborn person.
  14. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    I loved 5aOHP when i was lucky enough to log the product it was one of the best PH's i've used for a recomp so far.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  15. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,952
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I loved 5aOHP when i was lucky enough to log the product it was one of the best PH's i've used for a recomp so far.
    Seems to be a common response to 5aOHP, thanks Prep!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  16. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,952
    Answers
    1


    Ive gotta grab myself some 5aOHP and give it a go. I think it would work pretty well at the tail end of my cut.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  17. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,952
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Ive gotta grab myself some 5aOHP and give it a go. I think it would work pretty well at the tail end of my cut.
    For sure
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  18. Registered User
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Ive gotta grab myself some 5aOHP and give it a go. I think it would work pretty well at the tail end of my cut.
    Yeah buddy.

    RECOVERBRO


  19. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Cool but for Androhard I don't notice much at recommended dosage. I mean I notice some effects but it works a lot better at double the dosage. Since it is the same do you think I would have to run it at a higher dosage also?. I wouldn't be stacking it with anything because I want to keep side effects at a minimum. Right now I'm taking double dosage of Androhard LV and don't get any sides at besides occasional trouble sleeping. I have used it at the normal dosage and results are there but extremely mild. Double the dosage and I can really tell I'm "on" and have an amazing sense of well-being and massive strength gains. It may seem I'm contradicting myself saying that I want to minimize sides by not stacking it but then I'm double dosing....I don't think so though and I'm a very stubborn person.
    Trial and error. Just start out at something standard like 5-6ml per day and go from there. It's hard to say how you will react from compound to compound. Doubling the dose is certainly an option, but only if you discover the standards don't work for you.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  20. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMcNaul View Post
    5aOHP can elevate the levels of prolactine or progesterone?
    I have not heard anything about this. If they did, I think we would be seeing a lot of tell tell signs in the logs but so far nothing. Progestins do not necessarily equal prolactine or progesterone. Eric would be better equipped to fully answer this question for you though. He's the progestin expert.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  21. Registered User
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    I have not heard anything about this. If they did, I think we would be seeing a lot of tell tell signs in the logs but so far nothing. Progestins do not necessarily equal prolactine or progesterone. Eric would be better equipped to fully answer this question for you though. He's the progestin expert.
    since the targeted hormone for this and Androhard are the same, wouldn't prolactin at al be a none issue? Androhard is recommended on a Tren cycle to combat such things, right?
  22. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    2


    Where are you coming up with AH and this converting to the same hormone? You are saying 5, which is almost completely anabolic, is the same as AH which is very heavily skewed androgenic compound with little anabolic activity.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  23. Registered User
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Answers
    0


    Maybe I should've worded or phrased differently. I was asking myself after seeing it said it was the same targeted hormone.....
  24. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    since the targeted hormone for this and Androhard are the same, wouldn't prolactin at al be a none issue? Androhard is recommended on a Tren cycle to combat such things, right?
    No idea. The inventor would have to comment on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Where are you coming up with AH and this converting to the same hormone? You are saying 5, which is almost completely anabolic, is the same as AH which is very heavily skewed androgenic compound with little anabolic activity.
    5 = Stanolone
    Stanolone = DHT
    AH = Stanolone = DHT

    That's not taking into account any intrinsic capabilites it may have to skew heavily one way or the other, but it's partly what makes it a good cutter.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  25. Registered User
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Answers
    0


    Well I will let you know soon. I'm logging a 6 weeker of 5aOHP and Pure T2. I'm gonna run the high end of 5aOHP too.
    Last edited by BoneDaddy; 02-17-2012 at 07:40 PM. Reason: I'm a spelling geek
  26. Registered User
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Well I will let you know soon. I'm logging a 6 weaker of 5aOHP and Pure T2. I'm gonna run the high end of 5aOHP too.
    Nice man. Hope you enjoy!!!

    RECOVERBRO


  27. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Well I will let you know soon. I'm logging a 6 weaker of 5aOHP and Pure T2. I'm gonna run the high end of 5aOHP too.
    Sounds like a fun cycle!
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  28. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,952
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Well I will let you know soon. I'm logging a 6 weaker of 5aOHP and Pure T2. I'm gonna run the high end of 5aOHP too.
    Very nice
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 5aOHP
    By GQNemesis in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-09-2011, 07:22 AM
  2. 5aOHP or M1P?
    By BeBig in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-26-2011, 07:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in