Are you INTENSE?!?! Prove it by being the first to log Maximize Intense!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

iFORCE Nutrition Needs Testers For...

What is Maximize Intense?

Maximize Intense is iForce Nutrition's newest and most advanced pre-workout ignition system. Featuring the most advanced stimulant, nitric oxide, and performance enhancing ingredients available, Maximize Intense will add an entire new dimension to the term "pre-workout".

What is the difference between Maximize Intense and Maximize v2?

While many people believe you can't improve upon perfection, we did it! Maximize Intense utilizes all of the best attributes of Maximize v2, while significantly improving on others. Here are the major improvements:

1. Maximize Intense has an updated stimulant blend: While Maximize v2 is known to be one of the strongest pre-workouts ever made, Maximize Intense takes it to an entirely new level. Featuring a stimulant not used in Maximize v2, Maximize Intense will help ensure you have an incredibly smooth "ride up" the stimulant wave, and an equally smooth "ride down". This means a calm/smooth energy rush that is coupled with a 100% crash free ending.
2. Maximize Intense has an updated Nitric Oxide blend: Maximize v2 was the first pre-workout to utilize Agmatine, and now Maximize Intense will be the first pre-workout to include Agmatine + another Nitric Oxide powerhouse. If you thought pumps from Maximize v2 were impressive, hang on to your seats!
3. Maximize Intense has an updated flavoring system: While we all know that Maximize v2 offers some of the best ingredients available, its also known that the taste COULD be improved upon...so we did just that. We re-worked both the Fruit Punch Slam and the Raspberry Lemonade to make them taste AMAZING, as well as are introducing a brand new flavor(seen above) called Mango Peach Tea! If you like the taste of HemaVol...you're going to love the taste of Maximize Intense!

Are you INTENSE? Prove it by being the first to log Maximize Intense(Mango Peach tea)!

How to qualify to log Maximize Intense:

1. 18+ years old
2. Live within the 48 continental united states
3. Agree to keep an up to date log featuring at LEAST 3 updates per week
4. Include an "initial" review upon receiving the product to start your log
5. Include a "final" review at the end of your log
6. Include a video "final" review hosted on youtube
7. Include comparisons to other pre-workouts you have tried in the past

If you want to logo Maximize Intense(Mango Peach tea) please fill out the following:

1. Age
2. Weight
3. Pre-workout experience - what have you tried? what have you liked?
4. Do you agree to all of the 7 points above?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I have to start another log soon but definitely interested to see the ingredient label of this version.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to start another log soon but definitely interested to see the ingredient label of this version.
Yeah, I'm currently running a log right now but agree, I want to check under the hood! Sounds like a pretty good new pre!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Early 30's
Craze (my current favorite), Mesomorph (my second favorite), Anabolic Ignite, VPX Friction, Maximize V2 among a litany of many others.
Yes - agree to all terms

FYI- Even if not picked, I'd love to try a sample and I'll post up a review based on the conditions above. Good luck to all!

Thepaul7

Awards
Got another log going, but man that flavor sounds good!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Flavor choice looks good too!:bigok:

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1. Age 27

2. Weight 208

3. Pre-workout experience - what have
you tried? what have you liked? I have tried them all but I always end up going back to maxamize v2. I'm really excited about the new version even know I don't know how it could be any better

4. Do you agree to all of the 7 points above? Yes I do !!

I was just recommending maximize v2 yesterday when someone asked about the strongest stim preworkout. That's when stacked cop told me about this and I knew I had to have it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i would be all over this.....i heard it is like liquid dexaprine, but i have to be honest-i can't do the you tube thing.......maybe if you run an introductory sale, i will buy one and do a review/log on my own!!!! i want some of this...yes i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oooh-la...what have we here. :cool2:

Flavor sounds good, in theory...but having sampled a diff pre of nearly the same flavor, didn't agree so much with my tastebuds...How far out until this will be available to the masses? and the profile release? :flirt:

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oooh-la...what have we here. :cool2:

Flavor sounds good, in theory...but having sampled a diff pre of nearly the same flavor, didn't agree so much with my tastebuds...How far out until this will be available to the masses? and the profile release? :flirt:
I'll put it this way. I hate both mango flavoring AND the taste of peaches.

I was forced to try this flavor sample against my will(srs). It is my favorite of the 3 flavors, and the rasp lemonade + fruit punch taste great. For me to like this flavor...is insane.

We hope to have this shipping within 2 weeks.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any chance of seeing the ingredient profile/amounts before agreeing to log? I'm certainly intrigued, but I'd like to know what it is before running it.

Anywho:

1. Age: 26
2. Weight: 270 (see my log for details on why)
3. Pre-workout experience - what have you tried? what have you liked? Jack3d, NaNO Vapor, Black Powder, M5, N2KTS, Anabolic Ignite, Ultima, Hemavol, White Flood, NO Xplode, Xpand, Nitrozine, Creatine Nitrate, Plasmagen, Mesomorph, Super Size, Maniac, Speed Xtreme, Lit Up, Wyked etc.
My favorites are:
- non-stim: Ultima, Anabolic Ignite, Hemavol
- Stim: N2KTS (haven't used a lot in this category, lately)
4. Do you agree to all of the 7 points above? Yep.*

*pending the question about knowing what's in it before I agree to take it

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chance of seeing the ingredient profile/amounts before agreeing to log? I'm certainly intrigued, but I'd like to know what it is before running it.

Anywho:

1. Age: 26
2. Weight: 270 (see my log for details on why)
3. Pre-workout experience - what have you tried? what have you liked? Jack3d, NaNO Vapor, Black Powder, M5, N2KTS, Anabolic Ignite, Ultima, Hemavol, White Flood, NO Xplode, Xpand, Nitrozine, Creatine Nitrate, Plasmagen, Mesomorph, Super Size, Maniac, Speed Xtreme, Lit Up, Wyked etc.
My favorites are:
- non-stim: Ultima, Anabolic Ignite, Hemavol
- Stim: N2KTS (haven't used a lot in this category, lately)
4. Do you agree to all of the 7 points above? Yep.*

*pending the question about knowing what's in it before I agree to take it

All testers will receive an email with the ingredient panel prior to shipment :) That way if you don't want to run it, you don't have to.

I will say this...this product DOES include 1,3.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All testers will receive an email with the ingredient panel prior to shipment :) That way if you don't want to run it, you don't have to.

I will say this...this product DOES include 1,3.
Cool - thanks for the answer, Vaughn.

1,3 doesn't bother me, though I have tried to shy away from it a bit more now than how I used to consume it.

I went 100% stimulant free for 5+ months between May and October and since then, I've only been using them sparingly. I'll use Focus XT (which only has the 200mg caffeine) maybe twice a week and I've been trying to lift stim-free, too, though on occasion I'll toss in a scoop of Supersize. So my receptors are pretty well set for not being burned out.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll put it this way. I hate both mango flavoring AND the taste of peaches.

I was forced to try this flavor sample against my will(srs). It is my favorite of the 3 flavors, and the rasp lemonade + fruit punch taste great. For me to like this flavor...is insane.

We hope to have this shipping within 2 weeks.
You don't like mango's or peaches? Dear Lord!! what's wrong with you!? :twak:

ha! jk ;)

...2 weeks out sounds great! I'll def pick some up...

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think even if your receptors were burnt out...youd still feel this stuff! 1/2 scoop for me

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think even if your receptors were burnt out...youd still feel this stuff! 1/2 scoop for me
so a scoop and a half would cover just about anyone?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 scoop will cover anyone. 1.5 is just...whoa

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I sometimes use two scoops o maxamize v2 and a scoop and a half hemavol. How do you think this will compare to that ?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You'll be set with 1-1.5 scoops MAX

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
interested. Does this contain 1,3?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds likes and you Tom. Are were long time stim junkies lol
yup..a scoop and a half of the original cn formula mesomorph is still the best i ever tried.....too bad they changed that formula-dumba$$es!!!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for info. Already logging a pre right now, got 3 weeks left, so that probably counts me out of this one.
I loved Max V2 though! I am sure this will be awesome.

Testboy69

Awards
Would love to log a trial

1. 233 5'10
2. 35
3. Tried them all.. My favorites are Razor8, maximize v2, and neurocore.?
4. I agree to terms and conditions

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I enjoyed my tub of Maximize v2, whoever gets this opportunity should be very pleased.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
mmhmmm.

i love my stims, but 3/4 of a scoop was MORE than enough for me with this stuff :D
i tried 2 and a half dexaprine...the 1st 30-35 minutes were a little unpleasant, but then it was very f'ing nice for a good 6 hours!!! if this stuff has the same stims as dexaprine it should be very nice, indeed!!!!

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
1. Age 20
2. Weight 170
3. Pre-workout experience - what have you tried? what have you liked? SuperPump Maxx (OK) Jack3d (pretty good, no pump) NO Explode 2.0 (Awful) NO Shotgun (liked) NaNO Vapor (didn't really like) ALR Industries WTF (intense workouts, I liked, was my first PWO ever tho)
4. Do you agree to all of the 7 points above? Yes sir

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
1. Age - 29, turning 30 end of April
2. Weight - 211
3. Pre-workout experience - what have you tried? - Jack3d, Beast Mode, Muscle Marinade, NaNo Vapor, NO Xplode - what have you liked? Muscle Marinade, Beast Mode, Jack3d
4. Do you agree to all of the 7 points above? - Yes

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wtf how did I miss this. Vaughn!!!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Age 27

2. Weight 208

3. Pre-workout experience - what have
you tried? what have you liked? I have tried them all but I always end up going back to maxamize v2. I'm really excited about the new version even know I don't know how it could be any better

4. Do you agree to all of the 7 points above? Yes I do !!

I was just recommending maximize v2 yesterday when someone asked about the strongest stim preworkout. That's when stacked cop told me about this and I knew I had to have it
I only told him the name he knows nothing else muahahahah!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OMFG! If I wasn't running a log on a pre atm I would run this for sure! If it tastes anything like Hemavol and MaximizeV2 it will be like crack to me!!! Get me some samples in the next 3 weeks so I can get um when i'm in Hawaii lol!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OMFG! If I wasn't running a log on a pre atm I would run this for sure! If it tastes anything like Hemavol and MaximizeV2 it will be like crack to me!!! Get me some samples in the next 3 weeks so I can get um when i'm in Hawaii lol!!
Hope u get to pick some up ! This stuff is craziness in a tub

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long is this log opp going for? I really wanna log it...and put an app in....but I have 3 weeks left on Muscle Marinade still.
It's actually right up there with Max V2 for me, the new Max I can only imagine!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope u get to pick some up ! This stuff is craziness in a tub
Send me some StakedCop. I'll log it for you ;)
I'll even make vids of me drinking it and lifting if you want ;) :hug:

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I only told him the name he knows nothing else muahahahah!!
If it's better than v2 the. I dont need to know anything else. I do think it's gonna be real hard for it to beat v2 though

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
How long is this log opp going for? I really wanna log it...and put an app in....but I have 3 weeks left on Muscle Marinade still.
It's actually right up there with Max V2 for me, the new Max I can only imagine!
This man is worth the wait. I've been waiting 22 years.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
1. 26 years old

2. 192lbs 6ft 1/2

3. I have tried all kids of pre-work out drinks. I usually stack them... A NO entergy booster with a carbs (carb power or Karbolyn and amminocore. I have taken Jack3d, N.O. Explode 2.0, NCG Nirtro, and Assault.

4. I agree to all 7 points. Lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is some serious stuff right here. Blows v2 out of the water. Used it twice so far.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Really want to try this out!!! Been looking for a new pre-workout!

1. Age-22
2. Weight-5'10" 195
3. Pre-workout experience - N.O. Explode, NTKTS, Neurocore, JACK3D
4. Yes I agree to all rules.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When will you guys pick people. I keep checking like every 2 mins lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Am I fuggin intense!! you've got the fuggin nerve to ask me that!! I am plenty fuggin intense enough, and if your shyte has Jam then I will know cuz I am a bit of a pwo junkie lol

Yah I am intense and what's better is I am an old fugger and don't give a shyte what people think anymore! It's ... kinda liberating...:)

Oh that's goin on the old fugger quotes thread....

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
will be picking winners today.