Lecheek Board rep needed!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Lecheek Board rep needed!


    Hey guys we are needing a dedicated board rep to keep up with everything on AM. Please let us know if you have any interest i want to make sure everyone on here is taken care of and we can help out I'n anyway possible. If interested please give us a shout for details!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3
    Hey guys we are needing a dedicated board rep to keep up with everything on AM. Please let us know if you have any interest i want to make sure everyone on here is taken care of and we can help out I'n anyway possible. If interested please give us a shout for details!
    Cool opp for some1

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Good opportunity.

    I used some Lecheek samples a while back and they were very solid.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
    •   
       


  4. Solid opportunity for some1!!!

    Good luck to everyone!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  5. Good luck! I have never used the product but if MWB is behind them, they must be solid.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Good luck! I have never used the product but if MWB is behind them, they must be solid.
    Plus we are only 30 miles from Branson so we are not to far from you!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3
    Hey guys we are needing a dedicated board rep to keep up with everything on AM. Please let us know if you have any interest i want to make sure everyone on here is taken care of and we can help out I'n anyway possible. If interested please give us a shout for details!
    I vote me

  8. Good luck to all !


  9. Keep the apps coming in we will most likely make a decision on this before the weekend!

  10. Awesome opportunity here. I also tried the samples, was quite impressed.
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  11. Good luck guys nice opp here.

  12. Awaiting to try their sample, but nice looking line up, especially the test booster.
    Someone get on this before I do lol

  13. Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    Awaiting to try their sample, but nice looking line up, especially the test booster.
    Someone get on this before I do lol
    I actually mailed your samples today brother so enjoy!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3 View Post
    I actually mailed your samples today brother so enjoy!
    Thanks for the quick shipping! Can't wait to try them out

  15. Good luck
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Good luck
    Every1 must have PM the apps....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Every1 must have PM the apps....
    I think 90% of the members here are already reps, lol


  18. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop

    I think 90% of the members here are already reps, lol
    I do feel like im in the minority lol. There is more non reps then reps, just the reps seem to post a lot more. Seems to be a lot of lurkers.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

  19. Hey I'm not a rep yet...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  20. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde
    Hey I'm not a rep yet...
    If you think you know enough about and can fully rep this company then apply and you can fix said issue.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

  21. Just a reminder and it's something I need to tailor a bit better to as well, but as a rep you represent a company, and I know I'm guilty of it myself but sometimes we have to be cognizant of the things we say....
    We need to be a positive influence to the community, be willing to help, be friendly that sort of thing just an all around good person.

    So to the guys above if you think you have what it takes, research the products, have a belief in them and make sure other members will applaud the company's decision to bring you aboard. Dont be afraid unless YOU truly yourself believe you are not ready.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    I do feel like im in the minority lol. There is more non reps then reps, just the reps seem to post a lot more. Seems to be a lot of lurkers.
    I was a lurker and still am on a few other forums


  23. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Just a reminder and it's something I need to tailor a bit better to as well, but as a rep you represent a company, and I know I'm guilty of it myself but sometimes we have to be cognizant of the things we say....
    We need to be a positive influence to the community, be willing to help, be friendly that sort of thing just an all around good person.

    So to the guys above if you think you have what it takes, research the products, have a belief in them and make sure other members will applaud the company's decision to bring you aboard. Dont be afraid unless YOU truly yourself believe you are not ready.
    I don't have to watch what I say. I made sure I got free speech in my union supported rep contract.

    Ok done high jacking.. Let's find you guys a good rep!!

    Sorry for getting this thread off topic


  24. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc

    If you think you know enough about and can fully rep this company then apply and you can fix said issue.
    I kno about supplements but not much about proharmone and steroids....but there's still lots of pplz more experience than me...I'll wait and see if anyone will apply or not...if not then I'll try my luck
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  25. I'm well versed in supplements and descent with the ph stuff. I'd be interested but I have not heard of lecheek before and obviously have not tried any of their product line. Good luck to the applicants though
    Always willing to learn :D

  26. I just saw their website...it looks cool and they have great supplement line up...looks very interesting!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  27. Cool stuff, welcome aboard Lecheek!
    How many reps do you want?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    I kno about supplements but not much about proharmone and steroids....but there's still lots of pplz more experience than me...I'll wait and see if anyone will apply or not...if not then I'll try my luck
    Does this company carrying prohormones?
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

  29. We just need one rep for now and no we do no carry pro hormones

  30. Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3
    We just need one rep for now and no we do no carry pro hormones
    Good luck in your search
    Always willing to learn :D

  31. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Hey I'm not a rep yet...
    lecheek, here is your man!!!!

  32. Im actually going to announce that we have chosen Marms to start repping on AM! Welcome aboard Marco

  33. Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3
    Im actually going to announce that we have chosen Marms to start repping on AM! Welcome aboard Marco
    Congrats buddy!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3 View Post
    Im actually going to announce that we have chosen Marms to start repping on AM! Welcome aboard Marco

    Thank you Sir very much. I hope I will serve well to all

  35. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Congrats buddy!
    Thanks Aaron

  36. Heyoooooo! Congrats Marms, it's about damn time you stopped worrying so much about your family and started caring more about your AM family :-p

  37. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Heyoooooo! Congrats Marms, it's about damn time you stopped worrying so much about your family and started caring more about your AM family :-p
    Thanks FL3X I appreciate your support.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3 View Post
    Im actually going to announce that we have chosen Marms to start repping on AM! Welcome aboard Marco
    marms is a good choice...i didn't even see he was interested, lol. hey marms, maybe your good fortune here will bring us good luck on getting our beast mode, lol.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    marms is a good choice...i didn't even see he was interested, lol. hey marms, maybe your good fortune here will bring us good luck on getting our beast mode, lol.
    Thanks bigT and I hear any day now watch we both get it today.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Thanks bigT and I hear any day now watch we both get it today.
    that is definately positive thinking, if we both get it today after this long of a wait-i want you to buy me a lotto ticket, lol....btw-i think you will be a good rep-congrats!!!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. lecheek nutrition-samples
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 02:13 PM
  2. Welcome Lecheek Nutrition to Anabolicminds!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 11:14 AM
Log in
Log in