BPS is at it again! Endosurge and Combustion for logs!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

BPS is at it again! Endosurge and Combustion for logs!

Ok everyone BPS is at it again and we want to get some more logs going! We have 3 Endosurge and 3 Combustion to give out for logs.

For the apps i want your basic stuff.
    Height
    Bf
    Years training
    If you want Endo or Combustion and why

You must be able to start this log immediately with updates atleast 4 days a week.

Lets get those apps in!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Nice opp here. Subbed to see who gets to log!
    Olympus Labs Rep
    All your Anabolic needs @ Olympus-labs.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Answers

Good chance here for some great products, I'd be all over this but i'm committed to a log at the moment.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

We did it again!!!! Lets see some apps.
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Good chance here for some great products, I'd be all over this but i'm committed to a log at the moment.
    ^^^^^^
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

get in on this! I loved my run of Combustion last summer!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome opportunity for someone, I would be all over this if I didn't stock up on Endosurge at the new year sale.

And I love Endosurge, awesome product. The libido boost is great but take a dose before bed and you will have some crazy weird dreams lol. I usually never have dreams but when on Endosurge I have them every night.
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

In for logs. I already have three bottles of Endo... would love to do the combustion, but it isn't that time, yet!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Bump, we need some apps guys! I see lots of posts but no apps. We are talking free stuff here, you should be all over this!!!!!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nokkT View Post
    In for logs. I already have three bottles of Endo... would love to do the combustion, but it isn't that time, yet!
    If you want to run Combustion as your pre-workout stim with some creatine that would not be a bad idea and it would make the bottle last a long time.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Get in here guys!!! Great opportunity!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  12. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    get in on this! I loved my run of Combustion last summer!
    Geez, that was last summer? - time flies!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero View Post
    Awesome opportunity for someone, I would be all over this if I didn't stock up on Endosurge at the new year sale.

And I love Endosurge, awesome product. The libido boost is great but take a dose before bed and you will have some crazy weird dreams lol. I usually never have dreams but when on Endosurge I have them every night.
    Thanks for the kind words. Have you tried Combustion? Stacks really well with Endosurge - you could always apply to log that!

It's always Combustion time!

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Get in here guys!!! Great opportunity!!!
    Indeed!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    If you want to run Combustion as your pre-workout stim with some creatine that would not be a bad idea and it would make the bottle last a long time.
    Not a bad idea, but how heavy is it really on the stim? I'm extremely stim resistant.
  14. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Not a bad idea, but how heavy is it really on the stim? I'm extremely stim resistant.
    As in you don't respond well to them? 2caps always gets the job done for me, but you could always experiment with higher doses.

***NOW @ NP***
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

i found 2 caps to be a nice boost of very clean energy. no stimmed out feelin at all.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    As in you don't respond well to them? 2caps always gets the job done for me, but you could always experiment with higher doses.
    Pretty much. I just don't get "rushes" as other people do. A lot of preworkouts, for example, don't give me any energy/focus, etc. I wouldn't want to use a product like Combustion as a preworkout stim if I'm not going to respond to the stim portion of it. I just wouldn't want to put a great product to waste.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

i never felt a rush from the 2 caps, it is very natural like. if you want to get hit in the face with the stim: Roxylean did that for me
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    i never felt a rush from the 2 caps, it is very natural like. if you want to get hit in the face with the stim: Roxylean did that for me
    I don't necessarily like the hit it the face stim'd out feeling. But even the natural energy stuff doesn't seem to work for me. Or at least, I don't notice any sort of energy increase, unfortunately. Now, don't get me wrong, I'd love to give it a shot. Was actually considering it for a cut, but that is still a little ways out.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

I hear yah, rarely did a pre workout give me extra energy in the gym. And the times it did was when i had it stacked with a fat burner or energy drink. even coffee didnt help
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Answers

Holy crap no taker's? I'd log this if i could take it with Erase for sure.
    PES Representative
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

What a great opportunity. I would love to add this in to a stack I am starting soon: AT2, Erase Pro, and OEP.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    What a great opportunity. I would love to add this in to a stack I am starting soon: AT2, Erase Pro, and OEP.
    Endo would be excellent for muscle sparing, GH boosting and to keep up strength. Put an app in, I would actually like to see this. Erase and Endo are meant to be together it seems and the others aren't going to change anything about how it works.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

I don't necessarily like the hit it the face stim'd out feeling. But even the natural energy stuff doesn't seem to work for me. Or at least, I don't notice any sort of energy increase, unfortunately. Now, don't get me wrong, I'd love to give it a shot. Was actually considering it for a cut, but that is still a little ways out.
    Combustion has alpha-yohimbine in it which really elevates the focus factor with the 1,3 DMAA. Personally, next to ECA/NYC stack, it is the best feeling I have gotten out of a thermo. Oh, did I mention it is a thermo? Yeah, I am sure that 2 or 3 would be plenty to give you smooth, clean energy and provide for some excellent workout endurance.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Weight: 186.8 as of this morning
    Height: 5'9
    Bf: ~11-12% (slightly visible abs and can see obliques. Can feel veins in lower abs, have a vein running from adonis belt up the side of my body when pumped)
    Years training: 5 years
    If you want Endo or Combustion and why: I am coming off my first test cycle. I am looking to continue to put on lean mass while losing more body fat. I know this comes down to diet, which is on point. My diet also makes it difficult to put on shear mass since I am carb and calorie cycling. I am taking the slow and steady approach now. I am looking for extra help and believe the increase in free test from Endo can help with that. Also, I am very big on sleeping and proper rest. I would love to see if the increase HGH makes sleep deeper, have more vivid dreams, and increase recovery time. I am not recovering as quick as I was and would see if Endo helps.
  25. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Holy crap no taker's? I'd log this if i could take it with Erase for sure.
    Im ok with that if you would be able to start up right away
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...
  26. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    OOOOHHHHHHH that would be a epic stack right there.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I've sung the praises of Endosurge to anyone and everyone and it was actually what made me create a profile here! Bummer that I don't like stims too much, or I'd be all over this.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Answers

Screw it we need more app's for these products come on people.

Age - 27
    Weight - 175
    Height - 5'10
    Bf - LoL to much
    Years training - Been lifting for 9 years now.
    If you want Endo or Combustion and why - I'd want to run Endo with Erase cause i haven't run a nattytestboosting stack since my wife made me to commit to no supplements while we tried to get pregnant, well thats done and i told her i get free reign of what i want. So i love Erase and how it drys me up and i've been meaning to try Endo. And Endo seems so synergistic with Erase i'd like to see what kind of results i could get from the pairing. I got about 10 days left on my BodyForge log but i'd be willing to go straight into another log after that ones done.
    PES Representative
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf

OOOOHHHHHHH that would be a epic stack right there.
    Ok count me in!!!
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  30. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Oh snap, its gettin poppin in here!

Great apps thus far gents!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Combustion has alpha-yohimbine in it which really elevates the focus factor with the 1,3 DMAA. Personally, next to ECA/NYC stack, it is the best feeling I have gotten out of a thermo. Oh, did I mention it is a thermo? Yeah, I am sure that 2 or 3 would be plenty to give you smooth, clean energy and provide for some excellent workout endurance.
    I know a little about Combustion, I was taking a look at it before when I was getting some Endo. But, obviously without taking it I don't know its effects on me.

And you guys would be alright with me taking it as a preworkout stim and not as a weight loss product?
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Ok what the he!!
    Weight 175 lb.
    Height 5'7"
    Body fat appox 25 (last time I calc with the navy formulae )
    Combustion seems to be a good choice for me. Looking to try to drop my bf a couple points.
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Sweet deal again for BPS!! I hope to see many jump on this. I just got my bottle of Endosurge in today from Orbit. I have used it twice already and love the stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Ok everyone BPS is at it again and we want to get some more logs going! We have 3 Endosurge and 3 Combustion to give out for logs.

For the apps i want your basic stuff.
    Height
    Bf
    Years training
    If you want Endo or Combustion and why

You must be able to start this log immediately with updates atleast 4 days a week.

Lets get those apps in!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Weight: 204
    Height: 5' 8"
    Bf: 13-14%
    Years training: 13 years seriously, used to be at a large sloppy 285lbs

I am currently sponsor logging Purus labs Muscle Marinade and D-Pol stack. I will be complete with that in a about 3 weeks from today. I can start this log immediately after that if that is acceptable. I would like to use Combustion if chosen. I am currently trying to cut but doing it slowly to try and preserve as much muscle at possible. The stack I'm currently on is a pre workout and a natural test booster so I would like to go from this stack to a thermo to try and continue my cutting. I am trying to attempt a hard 6 pack and lean out around my lower back and belly. I think combustion will definitely help with this. I would log using before and after stats as well as progress pics. Updating 4 days a week is not a problem. Depending when this app process ends and the products ship It shouldn't be to long after I receive it before I could log. I am willing to go straight to the combustion log from my current log.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by farmtireguy
    Ok what the he!!
    Weight 175 lb.
    Height 5'7"
    Body fat appox 25 (last time I calc with the navy formulae )
    Combustion seems to be a good choice for me. Looking to try to drop my bf a couple points.
    O yeah age 39 training on and off for about 10 years
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.
  36. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Great apps gents, lets continue to get em' in!

Im not sure when we will stop taking applications. Any idea on that BPS?
  37. Registered User
    Answers

I'd like to log combustion here on the forum. I'm planning to run lean extreme as well, or does this need to be stand alone even though lx is stim free? I've been away from the forum for a long time but have started to get back into the swing of things for my career. I work in corrections now and am looking to get back into shape so I can promote up to patrol with the dept I work for. Honestly at this point I don't feel comfortable posting pics but I can post my workouts (which will mainly be cardio to get my run times down, as well as old school pushups and sit-ups to prepare for the pt testing) I will still do some lifting but my honest to god main goal is to train specifically to EXCEL at the test activities.

My stats are as follows:

Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 253
    Bf: unknown but at least 20% (my fiancés pregnancy added a couple %)
    Supps I will be taking: whey, cla, COMBUSTION, lean extreme, multi, dicreatine malate, gaba for sleep(shift work is he'll)

My sample day is wake up send son to daycare, hop on the treadmill for 20-30mins 20 pushups,50 sit-ups , prrepare for work, hop on my brand new elliptical (just finished assembly)for 30mins at night when I get home(it's quiet so no one wakes up). Borig I know but it works.

If there is anymore info you need from me please let me know.
  38. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I've sung the praises of Endosurge to anyone and everyone and it was actually what made me create a profile here! Bummer that I don't like stims too much, or I'd be all over this.
    Wow, man thanks! Your support means a lot!

Some great looking apps in here, guys, lets keep 'em coming!

***NOW @ NP***
  39. Registered User
    Answers

Man if I wasnt already getting ready to do a log I would hop all over this

good luck to the winners
    Team Orbit
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I got about four friends on endo at my gym. That stuff is wicked good. I need to buy a case and sell it at my gym lol. It would sell out with a blink of an eye.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who want's BPS Combustion and Endosurge at NP???
    By Resolve in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 09:12 AM
  2. Free Combustion, EndoSurge... Hot pictures Come get you some!!!!
    By MrKleen73 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 11:38 AM
  3. Promo to get EndoSurge or Combustion!!!
    By MrKleen73 in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 08:19 PM
  4. stopstalking is on a recomp with EndoSurge and Combustion
    By stopstalking in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 08:39 PM
  5. New Stack idea.ENdosurge, combustion and erase
    By halfhuman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 04:56 AM