Athletix Sports "Pre-Workout Discussion" PROMO - AnabolicMinds.com

Athletix Sports "Pre-Workout Discussion" PROMO

Page 1 of 8 1236 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Talking Athletix Sports "Pre-Workout Discussion" PROMO

We are very much considering a Non-Prop Blend pre-workout, if you guys are really interested in us making one. We want to make a pre-workout that everyone will want to use, so this is what we want from you!

HOW TO ENTER

1. Create a pre-workout ingredient profile that you would like to see us make.

2. Tell us which 3 ingredients you would like to see the most from your pre-workout.

3. Tell us what kind of price range(realistic) you would like our pre-workout to be.

4. Once you guys hand in a bunch of ideas I will put together 3 different formulas and let us know which one you would like to see the most.

^If you enter in on this discussion you will be entered into a draw for a chance to win 1 FREE product of your choice, plus if we do end up releasing a pre-workout I will come back and draw everyones name again for another chance to win.

Rules
    *UK, US and CAN can all enter in on this!
    *Must be 18 or older
    *You must complete all 4 steps to be entered into the draw
    *Winner must leave a small brief review once finished the product

Let this begin!

CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

1. Create a pre-workout ingredient profile that you would like to see us make-
    Trimethylglycine, creatine, beta alanine, caffeine, methyl cobalamin, vitamin b6, l-leucine, taurine...that's all I can think off..

2. Tell us which 3 ingredients you would like to see the most from your pre-workout--creatine, caffeine and trimethylglycine...

3. Tell us what kind of price range you would like our pre-workout to be- $15 to $22

GOOD LUCK ATHLETIX!!! You guys bring us the best stuff!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Meth
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Methyl-Meth
    Whhhoa, heavy hitter....
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Meth
    Lol....I kno you would say something like that...haha
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Meth
    I believe thats already been used in a few pre-workouts, we don't want to copy exact formulas lol...

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

1. Create a pre-workout ingredient profile that you would like to see us make-
    Cit mal 6g,
    LCLT 2g,
    CrN 2g
    MCC 2g
    BA 2g
    Glucuronolactone
    DMAE
    MB12
    Alpha-GPC
    choline
    caffeine

2. Tell us which 3 ingredients you would like to see the most from your pre-workout- more than anything i'd actually like to see dosing that is consistent with lab studies.

3. Tell us what kind of price range you would like our pre-workout to be $20-30
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

5 g citrulline malate
    5g creapure
    2g beta alanine
    8-1-1 bcaas
    2g alcar
    250mg caffeine
    Simple n effective
    In an assume grape flavor too!

3 I'd like to c the most r creapure, citruline Malate and beta alanine

Price: 25-30
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

awesome thread.
    NSCA - CSCS
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

caffeine, daa, and beta alanine...

since pre's with stims should be cycled anyway... why not throw in some test boosting DAA... the three ingredients i listed would be my choice of a nice pre-workout product

3g DAA
    3g BA
    2g Creatine nitrate
    200mcg B12
    2.5g Citrulline malate
    150mg Caffeine
    100mg Na-RALA
    70mg Niacin

$30- $35
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I hear PMS is coming out with a pre ( I forget the name) but it's the only pre that you need a PCT for. Maybe you could copy some from theirs?
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

5g creapure
    2g beta alanine
    250mg agmatine
    4g cit malate
    5g bcaas 2.1.1 is fine
    200mg caf

top 3....beta alanine, creapure, agmatine
    price range depends on servings 32-45 servings $30-35
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

lol d-bol? no wait supersize already did that
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

Basics stand out to me. Creatine. Aminos. Carb source. Energy complex. Keep all bases covered. I do like the idea of agmatine or nitrates
    Athletix Representative
    ALL NATURAL, ALL POWERFUL!
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

PES alpha...

...Wait, wrong thread...

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

2g Beta Alanine
    2g Creatine Nitrate
    150mg Niacin
    500mg Vitamin C
    3g Citrulline Malate
    200mg Caffeine
    1g N-A-Tyrosine
    250mg DMAE
    1g Choline Citrate

That oughtta do it

I'm most concerned with a proper dose of creatine nitrate, beta alanine and then a non-stim focus component (one that I listed, or another).

If you came out with something that complex, I think ~$30-35 retail would be a good price.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Meth
    Well ****, may as well go with MDPV (aka "bathsalts"), it tends to induce psychosis faster than meth.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

3g BA
    2g Creatine nitrate
    200mcg B12
    2.5g Citrulline malate
    150mg Caffeine
    100mg Na-RALA
    70mg Niacin

2. Tell us which 3 ingredients you would like to see the most from your pre-workout.

Caffeine, CN, and BA. The above is good for 1 scoop but if they wanted it to be possible for people to double scoop I would say 2.25g BA would be good for 1 scoop. 4.5-5g BA=PERFECT!!!

3. Tell us what kind of price range(realistic) you would like our pre-workout to be.

$30-$40 ($40 would be a "This is an impulse buy time to time" thing where $30 would be a "I need this every workout" thing.)
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    2g Beta Alanine
    2g Creatine Nitrate
    150mg Niacin
    500mg Vitamin C
    3g Citrulline Malate
    200mg Caffeine
    1g N-A-Tyrosine
    250mg DMAE
    1g Choline Citrate

I like the DMAE idea, or maybe Mucuna Pruriens. Or both. Lol.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

I like the DMAE idea, or maybe Mucuna Pruriens. Or both. Lol.
    I like the idea of some nootropics and non-stim focusing compounds with a low dose of caffeine (and no other stims). As for the BA, I thought I read that the 4g/day was good, but it was best split into two doses. Anyone else remember seeing that or can they confirm/deny it? That's the only reason I wouldn't dose it higher. If that's not true, I'd dose it higher and just do it all pre-workout so I didn't have to fiddle with it later.

Though the benefit of Protocol post-workout would lead me to believe that using it post-workout for dose #2 could be good.

And I don't like any BCAAs (at least not of any substantial amount) in my pre-workout. I take those intra-workout. Adding those in doesn't seem very beneficial.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

2g BA probably would be good in that case but my problem and others as well is after taking pre's for so long, 2g doesn't even tickle. I'm addicted to the tingles!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

anything with 500-1000mg agmatine and ill def buy it
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    anything with 500-1000mg agmatine and ill def buy it
    You like the agmatine eh?
    I have tried it in capsules and I honestly don't know if it did anything for me...highest recommended dose was 3 caps so of course I tried 4 about half hour to 45 min before my workout, and my preworkout meal had like 80g carbs in it, 2 hours before the gym...didn't really see much of a pump!
    Everyone else is hyping about it though and I'm jealous.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

SUBSCRIBED!!!
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    2g BA probably would be good in that case but my problem and others as well is after taking pre's for so long, 2g doesn't even tickle. I'm addicted to the tingles!
    Those used to have me convinced my pre was working lol. Now, I prefer not feeling it.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

You like the agmatine eh?
    I have tried it in capsules and I honestly don't know if it did anything for me...highest recommended dose was 3 caps so of course I tried 4 about half hour to 45 min before my workout, and my preworkout meal had like 80g carbs in it, 2 hours before the gym...didn't really see much of a pump!
    Everyone else is hyping about it though and I'm jealous.
    i finally got try it at 1000mg like 2 weeks go since my buddy grabbed a bottle and let me pop some right before the gym. i took em an hour with like a slice of wheat toast before the weights and WOW!!!! felt like i popped 20mg of SD preworkout. up the dose maybe?
  27. New Member

Best forms of the B vitamins,
    1 gram vitamin C
    Enough PEA to lift mood but not get high,
    Caffeine and or 1,3 ( I love 1,3)
    4-5 grams of creapure
    Some form of carbohydrate,
    BCAA 4:1:1,
    AGMATINE! 1 gram
    Green tea extract 700mg
    Electrolytes
    Black pepper for digestion I I think?
    PLCAR, 2 grams
    Some good form of tyrosine

AGMATINE because it is one of the select few supplements that have worked how it was said and then some,

Green tea because its under dosed in most supplements yet it is a great antioxidant, raises metabolism, and works as a good stim.

And I guess Vit C because its not in a lot of other preworkouts in a high enough dose. Vitamin C helps in pumps, anti oxidant, and is directly put into an energy cycle (krebs cycle)

Most the other ingredients are just obvious choices and there's no need to go into detail on at bcaa's are good or why creatine is good. We all know!

I would pay 30-40$ for it assuming that I'm not paying 2$ a POP or more. Idealy closer to 1$ or less a serving
  28. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

HOW TO ENTER

u got this down already, do what u do best

beta Aline, citrulline, l carnitine

$25-$35
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    HOW TO ENTER

u got this down already, do what u do best

beta Aline, citrulline, l carnitine

$25-$35
    i just wanna throw out that AaronJP1 has the best avatars
  30. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704

i just wanna throw out that AaronJP1 has the best avatars
    Y thx I try....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by titanman31 View Post
    Best forms of the B vitamins,
    1 gram vitamin C
    Enough PEA to lift mood but not get high,
    Caffeine and or 1,3 ( I love 1,3)
    4-5 grams of creapure
    Some form of carbohydrate,
    BCAA 4:1:1,
    AGMATINE! 1 gram
    Green tea extract 700mg
    Electrolytes
    Black pepper for digestion I I think?
    PLCAR, 2 grams
    Some good form of tyrosine

AGMATINE because it is one of the select few supplements that have worked how it was said and then some,

Green tea because its under dosed in most supplements yet it is a great antioxidant, raises metabolism, and works as a good stim.

And I guess Vit C because its not in a lot of other preworkouts in a high enough dose. Vitamin C helps in pumps, anti oxidant, and is directly put into an energy cycle (krebs cycle)

Most the other ingredients are just obvious choices and there's no need to go into detail on at bcaa's are good or why creatine is good. We all know!

I would pay 30-40$ for it assuming that I'm not paying 2$ a POP or more. Idealy closer to 1$ or less a serving
    Phew that would probably be more like $60!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Phew that would probably be more like $60!
    I was thinking the same thing lol.

I don't understand why everyone loves Agmatine, I also got nothing from it and I've dosed it high :S Sick ideas everyone, loving it!

33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

1. Ingredient Profile - I'll go with something different
    B6 - 6 MG
    COP - 500 MG
    Beta Alanine - 2 G
    PEA - 250 MG
    Rhodiola Rosea - 100 MG
    Citrulline Malate - 2 G
    Taurine - 3.5 G

2. Which 3 ingredients i want to see most - COP, Rhodiola Rosea and Citrulline Malate.

3. I think it'd be in the 40 range.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    5g creapure
    2g beta alanine
    250mg agmatine
    4g cit malate
    5g bcaas 2.1.1 is fine
    200mg caf

top 3....beta alanine, creapure, agmatine
    price range depends on servings 32-45 servings $30-35
    im changing my profile, bcaa's arent needed, and drop the creapure to 3g...the price range would stay the same 32-48 servings $30-35

i chose the lower amounts of beta alanine and agmatine due to most/some people already dose these poducts seperately through out the day and the higher the dose the more $$$ the pwo will cost per serving, like all pwo you could use 1-3 scoops....
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed to see what Athletix comes up with!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Lets see some more formulas

37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

BUMP!

Lets see some more people enter this thing, I'd love to hear everyones idea.

38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

1gr of SD too lol
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    1gr of SD too lol
    You wish!

40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

You wish!
    Lol that would be great Preworkout JD...get big with great energy and pumps lol
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. "Athletix Says" Promo, Win FREE Formula-X/Division 1 Stack!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 635
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 07:17 PM
  2. Athletix Sports "Adamantium" reviews. Post yours up!!
    By Trauma1 in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 01:19 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 05:32 PM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 12:46 PM