OSTA Rx COMING SOON!

Page 4 of 20 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. And you said in this thread that 30 mg per day did not cause any shut down. Will you be posting bloodwork to back up these claims because I have seen blood work from people taking 25 mg with some minor shutdown.

2. Quote Originally Posted by IronMagLabs View Post
    30mg per day for 30 days (u could go up to 50mg daily), pricing is not set but MSRP will probably be around $75.99, it's an expensive compound.
    If thats MSRP then typical retail pricing should be fair for what this is.

I will be making a purchase for sure, ive never had a chance to use a SARM and id rather buy from a supplement company than a fly by night research chem site.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    If thats MSRP then typical retail pricing should be fair for what this is.

I will be making a purchase for sure, ive never had a chance to use a SARM and id rather buy from a supplement company than a fly by night research chem site.
    im with this guy, sarms are too expensive from research companies. you really dont know if they got the compound correct or if they are even close!

i would recommend third party testing to ironmaglabs to confirm doses and compound.

i would love to give this a run, ill pay for a (before)4 panel test kit if you guys pay for the (after) second one!!! i would offer a legit detailed log with a bias opinion. lets put it to the test!!!
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...

4. Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1 View Post
    Yea and I will stick with what I know works. I love how Ironman advertises that they have the best hardcore supplements yet they have some clown thats only 190lbs as representative!
    call the haters ball, we got a new canidate this year. what a joke, your gonna judge a rep based on his weight? you dont know his BF, training style, GOALS, cycle history...not every rep has to be a huge gear head!!! weight means nothing, especially if your a real bodybuilder, how about proportions and symetry? lmao some peoples kids...

5. Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1
    Yea and I will stick with what I know works. I love how Ironman advertises that they have the best hardcore supplements yet they have some clown thats only 190lbs as representative!
    Saved for negs later. And you will receive them.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
    •   

6. I'm confused-Will this be the exact same chemical formula all of the gray area research companies are using?

The reason I am asking is because the real deal Sarms are not FDA approved, have patent laws affixed to them by billion dollar pharmaceutical companies and are illegal to sell for human ingestion.

Given the fact IronMag is a legit supplement company (not some clandestine underground "research" operation) I would severely doubt you all would risk getting raided by the DEA and FDA and subsequent shut down.

Pretty sure the research companies are "overlooked" (but certainly on the radar!) due to the fact all of their disclaimers vehemently express not to use their products for human consumption and successfully live under this banner.

If this substance is approved for human consumption, it cannot be the real deal.

In look forward to your reply

Quote Originally Posted by IronMagLabs View Post
    Exactly, they are not cheap compounds, we're not trying to jack up the price, we have the same pricing structure on all products based on what the manufacturing cost is, Ostarine is expensive, however coming from IronMagLabs in capsule form it will be 100% legit, that is not something you can say with RC shops selling SARM's in liquid form that they may have mixed up in their bathtubs.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

7. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    I'm confused-Will this be the exact same chemical formula all of the gray area research companies are using?
    If it's the same compound that they said in the first post and is indeed what has been labelled ostarine, then yes.
    RecoverBro ELITE

8. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    I'm confused-Will this be the exact same chemical formula all of the gray area research companies are using?
    it should be whats advertised by the research companies, but you really dont know what your getting. ive read many articles that have tested research SARM's and they found most were underdoses by at least half, some 1/3 and some contained no such chemical.

9. Damn, it's a shame that there is no Iron Mag Labs retailers in UK.. I'd love to try this!

10. Wait...this is as far from DSHEA as it gets. U guys serious?
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

11. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom
    Damn, it's a shame that there is no Iron Mag Labs retailers in UK.. I'd love to try this!
    U serious? I swear last time I ordered IML it was Tren E straight outta a UK site...

12. Bingo and moreover - illegal to sell in this format/application.

You're inviting all sorts of havoc to your company.

Again, I mean no harm here. I'm merely imploring your company to see the forest thru the trees here. Research companies are exploiting the quasi-legal loophole of selling these products solely and specifically for the objective of non-human research science testing.

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post

The reason I am asking is because the real deal Sarms are not FDA approved, have patent laws affixed to them by billion dollar pharmaceutical companies and are illegal to sell for human ingestion.

Given the fact IronMag is a legit supplement company (not some clandestine underground "research" operation) I would severely doubt you all would risk getting raided by the DEA and FDA and subsequent shut down.

Pretty sure the research companies are "overlooked" (but certainly on the radar!) due to the fact all of their disclaimers vehemently express not to use their products for human consumption and successfully live under this banner.

If this substance is approved for human consumption, it cannot be the real deal.

In look forward to your reply
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Wait...this is as far from DSHEA as it gets. U guys serious?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"

13. Confused on the logic here as well
    Always open light. Its not what you open with, its what you finish with. Louie Simmons

14. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    Bingo and moreover - illegal to sell in this format

You're inviting all sorts of havoc to your company.

That's what I thought in sure if this is legit there has to be patent laws being broken and it can't be compliant at all.

15. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    U serious? I swear last time I ordered IML it was Tren E straight outta a UK site...
    Are you sure you are talking about IronMagLabs, not Iron Labs? At least those companies I'm familiar with don't sell IML..

16. this is the compound we will be using: 4-cyanophenoxy)-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide)

if you know our reputation then you know our products contain what they say, EVERY compound we use gets independently tested in the USA before we make a product. yes it's the real deal, it will be a 90 count bottle, 10mg per cap, so like any product the suggested use would be 1 capsule up to 3 times daily. some may be fine at 10mg daily others might go up to 30mg or higher.

IronMagLabs is one of the few companies left pushing the envelope and putting out REAL products that work.

17. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    that was a fly by night company in the UK that called themselves Iron Labs, yes they ripped off our name to try and gain an instant reputation, as far as I know they are no gone, btw IML has never put out a Tren product.

18. Quote Originally Posted by IronMagLabs

that was a fly by night company in the UK that called themselves Iron Labs, yes they ripped off our name to try and gain an instant reputation, as far as I know they are no gone, btw IML has never put out a Tren product.
    Interesting!

19. What's up IronMag-Would you mind replying to the product-legality concerns?

Thanks

20. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    What's up IronMag-Would you mind replying to the product-legality concerns?

Thanks
    you could say the same thing with several of our products, why is this one different?

21. Osta seems to have a lot of mixed reviews, maybe due to ugl formulas. I'll be in pct several weeks from now and may give this a shot.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Mafesto31 View Post
    Osta seems to have a lot of mixed reviews, maybe due to ugl formulas. I'll be in pct several weeks from now and may give this a shot.
    yes it does due to UGL shops producing bunk crap, the real Ostarine works and GTX has proved it in clinical studies.
    and like all of our products ours will be the real deal.

23. do you release the independant studies with the product?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Srt4Muscle View Post
    do you release the independant studies with the product?
    you can Google Ostarine and find several clinical studies already performed.

25. How long has IML been working on this?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. osta/s4 questions
    By TulsaTalons in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-03-2012, 09:33 PM
  2. androlean vs osta
    By THEGEEZ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 01:23 PM
  3. Osta Log for Summer Cut