Page 11 of 13 First ... 6910111213 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    I will be. I'll post the link in here when I get my bottle and start
    Awesome! Looking forward to the log
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Awesome! Looking forward to the log
    haha me too! I'll be running it for 8 weeks so it should have enough time to show it's true potential.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  170 lbs.

I would log it if I decide to buy it never ran a SARM or PH before. So I really would see it work it's magic
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

No log but I will let you know how the 2 bottles treat me. 8)
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Would there be any benefit or negative in running this with an ai like erase?
    Cultivating Mass.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    Only real benefit I can see an AI giving is to give the natty test boosters in there a little more of an edge. I don't think an AI has this type of affect on the androgen receptors themselves. I could be wrong though. That is just my take on it.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

An AI would be really great. Remember that most people that experienced "shutdown" on straight ostarine usually experienced the same amount of shutdown as if you went on a weekend bender. Nothing drastic. The most noticeable thing though is high dosed/long term ostarine runs elevated E2. It's possible the lowered T came from that. So there's this idea that if you used an AI you would negate any potential shutdown due to increased E2. This would basically be your PCT, lol, and you wouldn't even need a PostCT if you ran the AI on cycle.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

I missed the 42.99$ deal.
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by sepulvd View Post
    Am interested in this product Do u need to take any type of pct with this sorry if it's been answered before hand
    actually Osta Rx can be used along with PCT, or bridging (in between cycles) as well as a stand alone and it can be used by both males and females, it's non-hormonal.
  10. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    Just ordered my bottle, and with those savings from the discount I rushed it out. Can't wait to run this. Finished PCT over a month ago, been running Creatine as my only supp since then. Diet is just about dialed in. I think I might log it.

Thanks again for all the info, and for bringing a great product like this to the market. IML is the last of a dying breed...a supp company with balls.
    Thank you!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Only real benefit I can see an AI giving is to give the natty test boosters in there a little more of an edge. I don't think an AI has this type of affect on the androgen receptors themselves. I could be wrong though. That is just my take on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    An AI would be really great. Remember that most people that experienced "shutdown" on straight ostarine usually experienced the same amount of shutdown as if you went on a weekend bender. Nothing drastic. The most noticeable thing though is high dosed/long term ostarine runs elevated E2. It's possible the lowered T came from that. So there's this idea that if you used an AI you would negate any potential shutdown due to increased E2. This would basically be your PCT, lol, and you wouldn't even need a PostCT if you ran the AI on cycle.
    solid feedback. thanks guys.. yeah im wrapping up a pct here but going to continue running erase. i had a few other plans on running a different sup but this osta rx is lookin too damn tempting
  12. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMagLabs View Post
    actually Osta Rx can be used along with PCT, or bridging (in between cycles) as well as a stand alone and it can be used by both males and females, it's non-hormonal.
    How can you claim that this is non-hormonal when users have reported moderate shutdown at higer doeses and elevated E2 levels?
  13. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    How can you claim that this is non-hormonal when users have reported moderate shutdown at higer doeses and elevated E2 levels?
    because it's not a hormone.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BBB

You'll have to keep in mind that some of these users not only were mega dosing but were taking research chemicals. Who knows what they were spiked with. One of the companies if I remember barely even had any ostarine in it. On top of that you have guys that ran research grade sarms right after a cycle and weren't fully recovered. I bet some of those E2 levels were thanks to their cycles before the sarm.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Sry for the newb question.. So the difference between osta-gain vs. rx is one is from a research company and the other is not. Correct?
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cr8tine
    Sry for the newb question.. So the difference between osta-gain vs. rx is one is from a research company and the other is not. Correct?
    edited ^^
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cr8tine View Post
    edited ^^
    To my knowledge this is the only supplement company that is bringing ostarine to the market now so we can be assured of the purity and potency since they test their products. The others are all research chems that is correct.
  18. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    To my knowledge this is the only supplement company that is bringing ostarine to the market now so we can be assured of the purity and potency since they test their products. The others are all research chems that is correct.
    that is correct!
  19. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

But it binds to the androgen receptor. Which to me would mean some shutdown. Ive seen labs for both sides and im pretty confident at doses that most body builders would research there will be some shutdown.

This of course didnt stop me from picking some up.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    But it binds to the androgen receptor. Which to me would mean some shutdown. Ive seen labs for both sides and im pretty confident at doses that most body builders would research there will be some shutdown.

I really hope someone does blood work on this product in particular. That will answer all the shutdown ostarine questions. Obv buying a research chem you really don't know what you are getting so those bloods are not necessarily valid. Could have been a low dose steroid or other compound. I have the same concerns as you, though. And I got two bottles on the way lol.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Technically, IML is correct in saying that it is NOT a hormone.

SARMS are part of a new class/family of nonsteroidal molecules that happen to have selectivity and specificity for the AR.

They do shut people down similar to steroids when used in higher doses (google for reviews).

That said, it will be a lot less likely to do so at lower to sane doses, although it still might. As always, depends on factors unique to the user.

Keep in mind that the doses used in the studies were substantially lower than what we as bb'ers intend to use. Our interest/objective is obviously not the same as what these SARMS were designed for (replacing TEST in TRT). To achieve the results we want, requires much higher dosing and with that, comes unwanted sides. These sides pale in comparison to steroids though.

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Technically, IML is correct in saying that it is NOT a hormone.

SARMS are part of a new class/family of nonsteroidal molecules that happen to have selectivity and specificity for the AR.

They do shut people down similar to steroids when used in higher doses (google for reviews).

That said, it will be a lot less likely to do so at lower to sane doses, although it still might. As always, depends on factors unique to the user.

Keep in mind that the doses used in the studies were substantially lower than what we as bb'ers intend to use. Our interest/objective is obviously not the same as what these SARMS were designed for (replacing TEST in TRT). To achieve the results we want, requires much higher dosing and with that, comes unwanted sides. These sides pale in comparison to steroids though.
    Whacked lookin' Jacked. Also, I like to keep bringing up the point that many of those bloods are invalid since they had been taking possibly contaminated research chem ostarine.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

I'm using LCLT when I start mine. More androgen receptors. Theoretically I would think that means the osta would work better.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

I'm using LCLT when I start mine. More androgen receptors. Theoretically I would think that means the osta would work better.
    PMs are full champ! Question on dosing
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Thanks man

Great point on the contamination issue - it's probably all liquid winny LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Whacked lookin' Jacked. Also, I like to keep bringing up the point that many of those bloods are invalid since they had been taking possibly contaminated research chem ostarine.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Will be stacking with LCLT for sure. Thanks for the tip Flex
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

would this supplement be useful year round no matter what the situation.. I feel like you could always use more receptors lol
  28. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    I am running Osta with erase. I am on day 3
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

PMs are full champ! Question on dosing
    Cleared
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  30. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Of course it is.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by geezerlondon View Post
    I am running Osta with erase. I am on day 3
    Is this the IML version or a research brand?
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Just picked up2 bottles..can't wait!!
    Cultivating Mass.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.

Sub'd ... interested in this.
    My Anabeta/Alpha T-2/Erase/DAA log (unsponsored):
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/197939-alpha-t-2-a.html
  34. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

Is this the IML version or a research brand?
    Research brand from Europe. I am feeling fine on 17.5. Gonna take it up to 25 tomorrow. The first day I felt a bit like I was on ephedrine with gross taste for a few hours. I started taking erase 10 days ago and having great results of that alone. Most supps up till now have been bs. Thought I would dip my toe into something more hardcore. I will post results. No one has heard of it out of my gym rat friends but they are all interested after reading up on claims.

I will post my results on this thread
  35. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by geezerlondon View Post
    Research brand from Europe. I am feeling fine on 17.5. Gonna take it up to 25 tomorrow. The first day I felt a bit like I was on ephedrine with gross taste for a few hours. I started taking erase 10 days ago and having great results of that alone. Most supps up till now have been bs. Thought I would dip my toe into something more hardcore. I will post results. No one has heard of it out of my gym rat friends but they are all interested after reading up on claims.

I will post my results on this thread

You would be better off posting your results in your own thread/log. This thread is about the new product released from IronMagLabs.
  36. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

There have been a number of bloods done on Ostarine. It seems that mild shutdown usually starts at around 25 mg/day in most people. Some people notice a slight increases in liver values and a slightly altered lipid profile although much milder than steroids. Sides have included headaches and rashes. Sublingual would avoid first pass through the liver but the taste in horrible from what I hear.
  37. Registered User

I'm excited to try this but weary of a new un-approved drug. Not sure about the safety of the product. So I'm not sure about jumping right in.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'm excited to try this but weary of a new un-approved drug. Not sure about the safety of the product. So I'm not sure about jumping right in.
    I was thinking about this as well. The good thing is that this compound has already gone through a number of clinical trials, which were carried out by a company called GTx. From what I can tell, the FDA gave the green-light for a PIII trial, so that means the compound must've passed the safety criteria set forth by the FDA in PI and PII trials.

Sooo, as long as IML is giving us the same compound, it's probably safer taking this than most of the other anabolics being sold.

Granted, the dosages tested weren't as high as what we'll be taking, but still...
  39. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by hyperCat View Post
    I was thinking about this as well. The good thing is that this compound has already gone through a number of clinical trials, which were carried out by a company called GTx. From what I can tell, the FDA gave the green-light for a PIII trial, so that means the compound must've passed the safety criteria set forth by the FDA in PI and PII trials.

Sooo, as long as IML is giving us the same compound, it's probably safer taking this than most of the other anabolics being sold.

Granted, the dosages tested weren't as high as what we'll be taking, but still...

Yeah I still want to take it but I'm just worried about it. It is just in my nature to worry about what I taking. I don't know but for some reason I'm worried more about this stuff.
  40. Registered User

When is it out?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. osta/s4 questions
    By TulsaTalons in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-03-2012, 07:33 PM
  2. androlean vs osta
    By THEGEEZ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 11:23 AM