OSTA Rx COMING SOON!

Page 11 of 20 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Need this stuff yesterday/ How much longer we have to wait..SJ

2. we expect to have it in stock by the end of this month.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by IronMagLabs View Post
    we expect to have it in stock by the end of this month.
    That's exciting!

4. Quote Originally Posted by IronMagLabs View Post
    yes you can take 3 caps all at once, the reason for separating would be someone wanting a lower dose as well as the prop blend thats in it.
    Makes sense with it containing other support supps...

How effective is this on joint and tendon injuries? Can it actually heal these tissues? I've read some anecdotes from some users - one guy's shoulder had been hurting for months and stopped hurting after being on ostarine for 2 weeks, etc. Does it exert some type of anti-inflammatory affect, or does it have a more direct affect on tendon and joint tissues? And what about taking with food vs. without? Wouldn't think it would matter, but would like confirmation. Thanks...
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by hyperCat View Post
    Makes sense with it containing other support supps...

How effective is this on joint and tendon injuries? Can it actually heal these tissues? I've read some anecdotes from some users - one guy's shoulder had been hurting for months and stopped hurting after being on ostarine for 2 weeks, etc. Does it exert some type of anti-inflammatory affect, or does it have a more direct affect on tendon and joint tissues? And what about taking with food vs. without? Wouldn't think it would matter, but would like confirmation. Thanks...

Bumpity bump...

6. waiting calmly

7. Quote Originally Posted by willib View Post
    waiting calmly
    Me too!

8. We expect to have this in stock April 2, 2012

9. Quote Originally Posted by IronMagLabs View Post
    We expect to have this in stock April 2, 2012
    just in time for my birthday
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

10. we expect to run out of stock pretty quick, we already have several pre-orders from our retailers, so get it as soon as its available!

11. Thanks for the update. I have been checking everyday.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Srt4Muscle View Post
    wow i would love to give this a run when i finish my PCT in 5 weeks!!!
    who is the goofball you're quoting in your sig? lol they're a dummy whoever it is
    For me, the action IS the juice.

13. i just got my ostarine order from a well reviewed site. 20 mg caps. great price

14. I will be picking this up fo sho
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

15. I cant wait to try this, sounds good!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by apoxtle View Post
    i just got my ostarine order from a well reviewed site. 20 mg caps. great price
    WOW if this is the price it's gonna be ... holy ****!! I'm so down for this

17. Just found one of their retailers that has Osta RX on pre-order. Price wasn't bad - as long as it works

Since the primary reason I'm taking this is for the supposed tendon and joint benefits, I plan on starting out at 2 caps ed, which is ~13mg. It'd be nice to put on 2-3 lbs of lbm from this dose as well, which seems possible based on some of the studies and research I've seen. We'll see where this goes, but I'm ready to roll with this one! My fear is that it will work really well, and then they'll have to discontinue it due to "legal" issues

18. Quote Originally Posted by hyperCat View Post
    Just found one of their retailers that has Osta RX on pre-order. Price wasn't bad - as long as it works

Since the primary reason I'm taking this is for the supposed tendon and joint benefits, I plan on starting out at 2 caps ed, which is ~13mg. It'd be nice to put on 2-3 lbs of lbm from this dose as well, which seems possible based on some of the studies and research I've seen. We'll see where this goes, but I'm ready to roll with this one! My fear is that it will work really well, and then they'll have to discontinue it due to "legal" issues
    Which is why I will stock up

19. we don't foresee any legal issues, we would not put the money into a product like this if we thought it would have to be discontinued soon.

20. Quote Originally Posted by hyperCat View Post
    Just found one of their retailers that has Osta RX on pre-order. Price wasn't bad - as long as it works
    all of our products work.

21. Quote Originally Posted by IronMagLabs View Post
    we don't foresee any legal issues, we would not put the money into a product like this if we thought it would have to be discontinued soon.
    If ostarine becomes an approved drug and it prescribed under an RX how are you legally allowed to sell it as a supplement?

22. Any plans of doing this with S4? I really liked S4. Also this is a prop blend what else is in it other then the osta?
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

23. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    If ostarine becomes an approved drug and it prescribed under an RX how are you legally allowed to sell it as a supplement?
    this will several more years if it even happens, at that time we would obviously have to discontinue it.

24. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Any plans of doing this with S4? I really liked S4. Also this is a prop blend what else is in it other then the osta?
    no.
    http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/osta-rx/
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. osta/s4 questions
    By TulsaTalons in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-03-2012, 09:33 PM
  2. androlean vs osta
    By THEGEEZ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 01:23 PM