YOU GOT ME WHAT!?!?!?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WORST VALENTINE'S DAY GIFT EVER!
TAURUS NUTRITION IS AT IT AGAIN!We all know how guys can be some of the biggest bone-heads on the planet when it comes to gifts for our women! At some point, every guy gives a terrible gift! We want to see the worst of the worst!

What do the winners (YES I SAID WINNERS) get?How about a tub of DAA-HCG or a bottle of PURE T2!
(Please specify which product you would like to log in your entry )

View attachment 52056View attachment 52057

We will have 6 winners to log these products!

Winners will be chosen on Valentine's day (Feb 14 ---DUH!) and will berequired to start their log within 5 days of receiving the products with3-4 updates per week minimum.
Only those over 18 allowed!
SO GET TO IT! LET'S SEE SOME TERRIBLE V-DAY GIFTS!!
**NO NUDES!! LET'S TRY TO KEEP THIS SOMEWHAT PG!**

**WE ARE LOOKING FOR THOSE HONEST ENOUGH TO LOG THE PRODUCT AND NOT TAKE IT AND RUN!!THOSE WHO RUN WILL BE BLACK LISTED**

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool contest, Luke!

I actually have been single all but a couple Valentine's Days and I had great gifts for my girls, too.

I did throw an un-Valentine's Day party my sophomore year in college, though. lol

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool contest, Luke!

I actually have been single all but a couple Valentine's Days and I had great gifts for my girls, too.

I did throw an un-Valentine's Day party my sophomore year in college, though. lol
Showing up at their place in nothing but a hot pink thong and a rose in your mouth really isn't a "great" gift! Sorry to be the one to break it to you! Chubakka in a thong is just WRONG!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One thing I would like is for 1 logger at least who has tried tt-33 or shift...so they can compare to pure t2...Sound fair y'all?!?!?!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the sake of the contest though and to get things started I will let you guys know what I got my then girlfriend for valentines day one year. A vacuum cleaner. She is now my wife though and we have been together for 22 years this April.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL..My girl actually loves to clean. Last year for christmas she got this crazy nice vacuum and this year for christmas she got like a super carpet steam vac...Congrats on the 22 years man!!

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
she said she liked the hoff... so i got her this poster

needlesstosay, she wasn't happy

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Showing up at their place in nothing but a hot pink and a rose in your mouth really isn't a "great" gift! Sorry to be the one to break it to you! Chubakka in a thong is just WRONG!
But that's what you got me last year:thumbsdown:

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Awesome opportunity here by the way, feedback on daa-hcg has been amazing and pure t2 is a great chance to run a solid non stim fat burner.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
And I admitted that getting MWB for you WAS a bad idea! Sheesh! How many times do I have to apologize!?
At least until I'm done with therapy

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry all, we decided to change things a little. OP is fixed to reflect those changes. Thanks!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
More loggers, 6 lucky people

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I won't log but for valentines day in high school my gf said don't get her anything so I bought myself something instead. Yea.... She was hella pissed.

Kytle

Kytle

Awards
My ex loved the movie, "A Christmas Story," and always used to watch it. I was feeling cheap, so I found a Christmas Story snuggie and bought that terrible thing for her. I knew it was a bad idea...but I did it anyway. Regardless, the expression on her face was priceless and the multiple statements of "why didn't you just effing get me chocolate?" were worth it. Ungrateful bitch....

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I'm already logging so I can't win.. Once I got my wife a vacuum cleaner. (As a joke) It was a Dyson (And we needed one!), and inside I had the set of diamond earrings she wanted in the box. She was so pissed for the longest time. I had to open up the top and hint pretty hard she should look there. All ended well.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I won't log but for valentines day in high school my gf said don't get her anything so I bought myself something instead. Yea.... She was hella pissed.
LOL, high school the good old days!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
For the sake of the contest though and to get things started I will let you guys know what I got my then girlfriend for valentines day one year. A vacuum cleaner. She is now my wife though and we have been together for 22 years this April.
Looks like the vacuum is a popular choice. Hey those things aren't cheap!

Kytle

Kytle

Awards
I think I should win because I proved how it's all bull**** when women say they want something "meaningful." lol :slomo:

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
speaking of high school days... i remember i bought this hot girl (was my gf at the time) this really cool clock locket thing on a chain... it was gold and pretty expensive... well, come to find out she didn't like it and broke up with me 4 days later... she came from a wealthy family and was used to really expensive jewelry and thought the locket thing was cheap and ugly... damn her!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
speaking of high school days... i remember i bought this hot girl (was my gf at the time) this really cool clock locket thing on a chain... it was gold and pretty expensive... well, come to find out she didn't like it and broke up with me 4 days later... she came from a wealthy family and was used to really expensive jewelry and thought the locket thing was cheap and ugly... damn her!

Hmmm maybe you should have given this one the Hoff poster instead! (That was bad btw! Almost neg'd you for that! Lol!)

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
I would soo not be mad if someone bought me a new Dyson (esp the animal care one) ... um yeah those are expensive. And I surely wasn't disappointed when I got my Kitchen Aid Mixer for Xmas 2 years ago!! :) But then again I'm not your typical female. I'd be excited to get a new video game ... LOL Or baseball/hockey/sports tickets.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Well let's just say if you plan on the gf coming home to just you naked on valentines you better have dinner reservations or something to back it up.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I would soo not be mad if someone bought me a new Dyson (esp the animal care one) ... um yeah those are expensive. And I surely wasn't disappointed when I got my Kitchen Aid Mixer for Xmas 2 years ago!! :) But then again I'm not your typical female. I'd be excited to get a new video game ... LOL Or baseball/hockey/sports tickets.
Uhm, we should probably get married.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kickass contest here Lucas! I may have to throw in some bad gift ideas tomorrow. Just for fun though, I won't be able to log :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My buddy bought his girlfriend (wife now) a can of pringles when they had been dating for two years, because she said she likes pringles. It was the first vday gift he had ever given her...and it was a fail.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My buddy bought his girlfriend (wife now) a can of pringles when they had been dating for two years, because she said she likes pringles. It was the first vday gift he had ever given her...and it was a fail.
How ROMANTIC!!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
You guys are haters, pringles are good! He did good, it showed he listens to her!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont celebrate Valentines day. I hate the whole idea of it actually. And every year I let my girl down..She thinks Ill get her something..I dont. I explained this to her when we first got together....Si now she always " Look at those valentines day gifts" Im llike you want them, shes like No, I like suprises better..then Valentines day comes and SUPRISE no gift..LOL

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont celebrate Valentines day. I hate the whole idea of it actually. And every year I let my girl down..She thinks Ill get her something..I dont. I explained this to her when we first got together....Si now she always " Look at those valentines day gifts" Im llike you want them, shes like No, I like suprises better..then Valentines day comes and SUPRISE no gift..LOL

But at least you got her a card......

View attachment 52112

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True Story... on February 14th, 2010 a buddy of mine gave this to his wife....

It costs a pretty penny, but you can pay to swim with the Baluga Whales here at the Georgia Aquarium, quite an experience from what I'm told, but the kicker is... Her Card read, "I just wanted to give you to the opportunity to swim with the rest of your family, so get your Fat-A$$ in the gym and lose some weight;" there was also a gym membership certificate in the card as well!!!

OK, now most of you guys are thinking... Whoa... that is horrible, etc. Not really, when they got married, she stayed fairly thin and he kind of got a bit large, well one night (in bed) she really hurt his feelings and he went on a crazy diet and exercise plan and now he is totally in shape, does marathons, triathelons, etc. Not totally into the weights and stuff like us, but believe me, in incredible shape! Well low and behold she is quite a bit overweight now, so he took his opportunity to get his vengeance and it was his "Masterpiece!"

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well let's just say if you plan on the gf coming home to just you naked on valentines you better have dinner reservations or something to back it up.
I back it up OTHER ways! wink wink! Besides, you've got to be more creative! My wife really likes just my boots, chaps and cowboy hat. Of course, they have to be cleaned first! Hahaha!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True Story... on February 14th, 2010 a buddy of mine gave this to his wife....

It costs a pretty penny, but you can pay to swim with the Baluga Whales here at the Georgia Aquarium, quite an experience from what I'm told, but the kicker is... Her Card read, "I just wanted to give you to the opportunity to swim with the rest of your family, so get your Fat-A$$ in the gym and lose some weight;" there was also a gym membership certificate in the card as well!!!

OK, now most of you guys are thinking... Whoa... that is horrible, etc. Not really, when they got married, she stayed fairly thin and he kind of got a bit large, well one night (in bed) she really hurt his feelings and he went on a crazy diet and exercise plan and now he is totally in shape, does marathons, triathelons, etc. Not totally into the weights and stuff like us, but believe me, in incredible shape! Well low and behold she is quite a bit overweight now, so he took his opportunity to get his vengeance and it was his "Masterpiece!"

Whoa!! Hope his dog had a big enough house for both of them!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now me personally, I think that is CRAZY, I'm just gonna play it safe and get my wife tickets to the Big Valentine Day Pro-Bowl Game...

Nothing spells romance like half-naked women fighting over some Pig-Skin!!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats a gift I WOULD actually give..LOL

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
A girl I went to school with plays in the league, looks intense

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A girl I went to school with plays in the league, looks intense
Really, because the first time I saw it, all I could think of is where do they get this full-figured (I mean that in the best way, me likey!!!) beautiful, Athletic women to put on pads and play football, I mean that is Fugging Fantastic!!! Where are these teams, where can I meet these girls, always wanted to date a female jock, seriously!!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Really, because the first time I saw it, all I could think of is where do they get this full-figured (I mean that in the best way, me likey!!!) beautiful, Athletic women to put on pads and play football, I mean that is Fugging Fantastic!!! Where are these teams, where can I meet these girls, always wanted to date a female jock, seriously!!!
Haha, she was a varsity athlete, personal trainer. Plays in Toronto. League is hard hitting.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Hmmmm. My wife actually doesn't like valentines day. So I never got her any gifts. So I guess
My bone headed move would be the fact that I believe her and every year show up empty handed.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Again, these don't have to be your gifts, they can be pics off of the internet (just not nudes) of other's bad gifts. Like the pic of MWB with a heart shaved on his back or card I posted earlier from Johnny to his girl! Make us laugh or cringe or both!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now... if ya really wanna get Laid on Valentines day, then look no further, this is the gift that just keeps on giving, guaranteed to get you laid time and time again...

Nothing tells a woman she's good in bed like giving her "Sex for Dummies"