WTF Are All These Abreviations?!? LOGGING OPPORTUNITIES

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some of you may not know, but AI Sports Nutrition recently added multiple one ingredient products, including, DAA, LCLT, ALA, RKs, Ag, etc :D

Agmatine - 250mg x 120 caps
Alpha Lipoic Acid - 300mg x 180 caps
Caffeine - 200mg x 240 caps
D-Aspartic Acid - 300g of powder
L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate - 300g powder
Phenibut - 500mg x 120 caps
Raspberry Ketones - 500mg x 120 caps

I'm looking for some solid loggers. Here's the catch, I'll let you pick up to THREE products, but you will have to explain why you are including each product in the stack. If you choose, one product may be from the rest of the line. Again, you must intelligently explain WHY you've chosen each product.

Loggers must 18 years of age or older, be US or PR residents, and must be willing to update at least three times a week for 30 - 45 days, depending on what you choose. Anybody who chooses more than one product will be required to run a mirror log on at least one other site. Copying and pasting updates there will be fine.

Pictures of HOT CHIX will greatly increase the odds of winning a logging spot. Okay, maybe not, but they can't hurt anything. This opportunity will remain open until I have somebody logging at least one of each product listed above!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You forgot to link a hot chick pic with your post...NO SOUP FOR YOU!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Just for some clarification, when you say "one product may be from the rest of the line" does that mean the green or the entire Ai line up?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The entire line up (outside of the green label products).

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I'd love to log the following:
Agmatine- I love the pump while working out and recently switched routines to a 4 day split that's full body and focused on compound movements so I'd love to try and get a nice full body pump :) also I've never had agmatine.
LCLT- have read all the benefits and it sounds like a solid addition to my staples. Also I have never had any experience with this product.
Raspberry ketones- also have no experience with this and anything that can help me drop a pound or two I'm definitely in for, also I just started Shift about a week ago and think this would be a solid edition

Stats:
5'8" 190lbs
BF unknown (16-20%)

Max lifts:
Bench- 315x2
DL- 315x8
Squat- 315x8 (slight hernia, nervous to try more)

Edit:

image-646074327.png

tweaver

tweaver

Awards
I'd love to log either agmatine or the raspberry ketones.

Why these two products? I've wanted to try agmatine since I first herd about it but right now its either buy sups or buy food.
I want to try the raspberry for its cutting benefits and try to get lean for summer.

This would be my first log and I would keep it detailed and updated.

Ill ask the gf for a few pictures if u want but, I know she wouldn't be ok with anything reviling. Lol

steppinRazor

Awards
interested in phenibut...

i just started a epi cycle tho.. not sure how the 2 would mix

i usually get some sleep issues mid cycle and ive heard it can aide in that.. also i'm doing a public speaking class this quarter and anxiety is HIGH

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Nate, I talked to this chick.. She said if you don't give out the goods she is taking out your knees.

(I'm kidding, I don't need any product. AI has been too awesome to me. I just wanted to post that picture..) Something about a chick with a sledge hammer.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
MV5BMzY1NTAzNTA3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDA5Mzc3._V1._SY317_CR0,0,214,317_.jpg

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Def jealous of this one, Agmatine, lclt and daa would be sweet

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Def jealous of this one, Agmatine, lclt and daa would be sweet
Yeah I'd be torn. I really want to try Phenibut and Raspberry Ketones. I use LCLT, DAA, and Agmatine in my AI log I have. SHAMELESS PLUG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189494-ais-always-my.html <--- AI supplements have done wonders. I have some ALA but haven't used it yet. Honestly getting such good results with TestoPro, DAA, Agmatine, LCLT, and RecoverPro I'll keep that til I need another boost. Just remember your supplements will help you over the hump but you still have to bust your hump!

If you guys wanted to try any AI product this is an AWESOME log to get in on. They are super generous and will hook you up. I've never met a company that does so much for its customers.

AI SPORTS 4 LIFE BABY!

(And no, I'm not a rep. Just a happy customer!)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
phenibut...why, you ask??? because i am a insomniac, i have a script for klonipin...but if i use it more than 3 times a week it loses it's effectiveness. this means i have to pick 3 nights out of the week that i really need to sleep!!! phenibut is one of the few over the counter things that help me fall asleep...if i don't get to log it i will just buy some anyways-but everyone knows free is king, lol.....to anyone who has never tried phenibut, this stuff is the real deal-but don't get carried away with it, it can cause some nasty withdrawal symptoms if you abuse it!!!!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
phenibut...why, you ask??? because i am a insomniac, i have a script for klonipin...but if i use it more than 3 times a week it loses it's effectiveness. this means i have to pick 3 nights out of the week that i really need to sleep!!! phenibut is one of the few over the counter things that help me fall asleep...if i don't get to log it i will just buy some anyways-but everyone knows free is king, lol.....to anyone who has never tried phenibut, this stuff is the real deal-but don't get carried away with it, it can cause some nasty withdrawal symptoms if you abuse it!!!!
I logged 3z for a month and really liked it and I'm a insomniac. Since I ran out I've not had near as good sleep.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I logged 3z for a month and really liked it and I'm a insomniac. Since I ran out I've not had near as good sleep.

thanks....have you ever tried phenibut!!! fortunately i have good insurance, i've been thru the sleep clinicals where you sleep over-cost a fortune, even my copay was a ton, lol. to be prescribed something as strong as klonipin you have to be in really sad shape, lol. to me phenibut mimics the effects of benzo's and trust me i know what benzo's feel like....phenibut kicksa$$!!!

nokkT

Awards
Wow, awesome opportunity! This sounds great.

Agree with D2, AI is really a standup company always looking to do right by their customers. Always use AI products.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
thanks....have you ever tried phenibut!!! fortunately i have good insurance, i've been thru the sleep clinicals where you sleep over-cost a fortune, even my copay was a ton, lol. to be prescribed something as strong as klonipin you have to be in really sad shape, lol. to me phenibut mimics the effects of benzo's and trust me i know what benzo's feel like....phenibut kicksa$$!!!
I was actually put on Klonipin for Anxiety once. Was on Ambien for awhile but it caused heart palps. So I decided lack of sleep was better then that!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Also want to add, (since I didn't realize this) DAA and LCLT have like 100+ servings in it. It's not just a 30 day supply. I bought a bunch of DAA and LCLT during the Black Friday sale and got them in and started realizing as I was using them that it's going to take a LONG time to get through a canister of each.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's exactly why I stated that the logs will be 30 - 45 days long. I didn't anybody to think that they had to log 100 days of say, DAA + LCLT.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was actually put on Klonipin for Anxiety once. Was on Ambien for awhile but it caused heart palps. So I decided lack of sleep was better then that!
thre is one thing we can agree on....ai is a great company with standup people, from the reps all the way to the owner....styxnas/don/john/uncnate and crowler are good people!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd really love to log raspberry ketones. It fits well with my goal of recomping and getting shredded down to 6% bodyfat at the moment. I'm sure they could help me reach that goal a little quicker and easier!!

Agmatine is another one I would love to try out. I'm always searching for the next big pump and I love me some nice vascularity....especially considering that's what I'm really after right now...trying to get shredded with veins like road maps!!

I would love to log one, or better yet, BOTH products and give you guys some great feedback!

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
What a cool opportunity. AI is doin' it big as usual. Get them apps in, fellas!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Some of you may not know, but AI Sports Nutrition recently added multiple one ingredient products, including, DAA, LCLT, ALA, RKs, Ag, etc :D

I'm looking for some solid loggers. Here's the catch, I'll let you pick up to THREE products, but you will have to explain why you are including each product in the stack. If you choose, one product may be from the rest of the line. Again, you must intelligently explain WHY you've chosen each product.

Loggers must 18 years of age or older, be US residents, and must be willing to update at least three times a week for 30 - 45 days, depending on what you choose. Anybody who chooses more than one product will be required to run a mirror log on at least one other site. Copying and pasting updates there will be fine.

Pictures of HOT CHIX will greatly increase the odds of winning a logging spot. Okay, maybe not, but they can't hurt anything. This opportunity will remain open until I have somebody logging at least one of each product listed above!
Awsome Nate! Good luck folks. Have much respect for AI, very solid company!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is an awesome idea jump on this logging chance guys AI is one of the best companies out there.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is an awesome idea jump on this logging chance guys AI is one of the best companies out there.
I would definitely agree with that!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agmatine sounds interesting ... good for power and endurance n'est pas ?

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stxnas, I would LOVE to log the raspberry ketones!! Not only because I'm about to start a serious cut for my wedding in May, but I really love the other benefits they supply. Aside from being a potent fat burner, they also increase both the expression and secretion of adiponectin, which is a protein hormone which modulates a number of metabolic processes, including glucose regulation and fatty acid catabolism. Past research into adiponectin has shown that your levels of adiponectin are inversely correlated with your body fat percentage Higher adiponectin = lower levels of body fat. As if that isn't enough, research has shown that higher levels of adiponection have been shown to control the metabolic derangements that may result in type 2 diabetes, obesity, atherosclerosis, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and metabolic syndrome. But, of course, I'm sure you guys already knew that! Plus, it's from AI Sports. I already know it's good to go.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
lol id be all for Alpha Lipoic Acid - lets see increased fat loss, always good when on a clean bulk, recomp. mental well being: definitely in need of anything natty that can help with that :) seems like it would be a great combo with life support if one were to stack them!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's an interesting idea for a an overall health AND fat loss stack.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thursday AM bump!

The possibilities are limitless. :D

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I would like to try your products and I am starting a log on a Beastdrol Cycle (its in the cycle info section). The log will begin next week when I get my Beast in the mail. I would enjoy the opportunity to log-

DAA- in my PCT for its effects at stimulating the natural testosterone in the body. I would use 3g per day for 30 days.

Agmatine- For the pumps and to push/rush nutrients (fiber saturation) to my muscles during my lifts. I would use at 500mg before workout for 45-60 days.

L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate- The studies on this have been very interesting. Since studies point to the fact that is helps muscle recovery, prevents catabolism/muscle breakdown, and help free up up the androgen receptors. (if i did my research right). I would use 3g per day in the mornings since I usually lift in the AM.

Let me know if you are interested in letting me try these out and log them. I will also be able to post up my log on another site as well and keep them updated 3+ times per week.

Dave

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Nate can I log some phenibut if I am logging a pct/preworkout log for Purus?
It would stack well with the 3z you sent me :)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I so need to get a bottle of 3z one of these days my wife and me are on way different sleep schedules and i've been switching between nights and mornings. Its been killing me. Come on afternoon bump for AI.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
3 z is awesome, tried a few samples.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great opportunity, Nate!

And we all know you don't want to give more free things to Bruce! He is trying to be like Flex and run 18 logs concurrently! :laugh:

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll take agmatine + agmatine + agmatine

Lol

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Great opportunity, Nate!

And we all know you don't want to give more free things to Bruce! He is trying to be like Flex and run 18 logs concurrently! :laugh:
TestoPro, RS-Transaderm (Put app in since no one else was, waited DAYS. (4) ), Ageforce Weightloss (another one no apps, waited days (4)) You are mean Blake.. I didn't even apply for this one.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
would be interesting. but sadly seems Canadians are out of most promos here. :-/

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
would be interesting. but sadly seems Canadians are out of most promos here. :-/
Haha, I hear ya bro, where you at?

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
How did I not see this? Lol

I'm not in although I'd love to do another log. Just a happy AI groupie that recommends them to all her friends! :)

I'd go with Keytones, Agmatine & Phenobut prob.

steppinRazor

Awards
Monday morn bump
i need some phenibut!! :D

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm currently running a 3 month log of hghpro with great results ! I would love to keep the log going and add in a few things for the last month.

I would love to try L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate I really like the anti catabolic Properties of it as well as it seems to give me some aggression when taking preworkout.

Phenibut Is the second product I would love to try. I took it years a go and it really helped when I had a stressful day working in the prison. Also I think it would only help the sleep and recovery I am getting from hghpro.

And lastly i would like to run stoked. I was taking this when i got my girl prego with our twin boys. I really think stoked had a big part of this because my sex drive was insane on it. I want that drive it was amazing !

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Very nice!

I wanna try your agmatine when it hits the UK.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have secretly contacted two applicants and received their shipping information. I'm not going to say who or what has been chosen yet and there is still a lot to go around!

Loggers must 18 years of age or older, be US or PR residents, and must be willing to update at least three times a week for 30 - 45 days, depending on what you choose. Anybody who chooses more than one product will be required to run a mirror log on at least one other site. Copying and pasting updates there will be fine.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have secretly contacted to applicants and received their shipping information. I'm not going to say who or what has been chosen yet and there is still a lot to go around!
Looking forward to more good news!