WTF Are All These Abreviations?!? LOGGING OPPORTUNITIES

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. I didn't scroll through all the pages of this thread, but first off I would like to thank AI Sports Nutrition for being very generous and allowing board members to log these products so we can all get a better gauge on how they effect different people with different goals. If you are still accepting applications, that is more than great, because I'm going to apply The truth is, whether or not I get chosen for the logging opportunity, I will be purchasing agmatine at some point when finances improve, but should I be picked I would give a rather unique record of observations for this compound. I've used agmatine in the past and have had great success with the pumps and even a mood increase.

I just got done kicking opiates (Suboxone Rx) not too long ago and the hellish nightmare has been over for a bit now. I am interested in agmatine for it's affinity to imidazoline receptors, it's neuroprotective properties, it's pain modulation effects (I don't expect a whole lot), and it's binding affinity to NDMA receptors for a boost in LH, hGH, etc. I am using a few products right now that include:

1. Andro Drive (3 caps/day)
    2. Peak Beta
    3. Creatine Nitrate
    4. Cordygen 5 and Cordygen V02
    5. DAA
    6. CoQ10

Once in a while I might pull out a tub of BCAAs like MRI's WAR or Chain'd Out, but for the most part I just am sticking with the basics. Not for nothing, but I was on a dose of testosterone for about 2 years now. A lot of people who are on gear just lie about it (no judgement, most of the time it's no one's business) and I was one of them. I took hcg therapy while on my last month and after ceasing to use it, I followed up with Clomid and Exemestane and then tapered off to just a low dose of 25mg of exemestane every Monday and Thursday to keep some estrogen in check. I have surprisingly kept my strength and I did lose some size in the beginning, but that was due to stopping both a very addictive opiate and gear simultaneously. Now it's been about 7 weeks and I'm gaining size naturally again. I sleep 5 hours a night and recover more than well. I tip the scale at about 210-212 in the morning after 'draining the lizard', I workout full body workouts M/W/F and on Tues and Thurs I will do HIIT sprints (finally able to move fast again) or some isolation exercises that I feel in certain areas need improvement. The weekends are pretty much dedicated to just staying active and whatnot. I may pop into the gym if I feel like it and do something, I may not.

My goals (overall):

1. Stay active
    2. Return to homeostasis
    3. Get stronger
    4. Get more vascular
    5. Get bloodwork
    6. Decrease bodyfat
    7. Increase aerobic capacity
    8. Increase flexibility
    9. Continue with better habits (substances and exercise don't mix)
    10. Stay AAS/PH free (exception of Andro Drive)

These are in no particular order. If I am chosen to log agmatine, I would run a double dose (if applicable please) and keep very detailed observations. I am not going to post up a bunch of b/s just for the sake of logging in and saying "I think I feel kinda better today" or "I think my pump lasted longer". Not on my time or your time. I will continue to log the product, give a description of my daily pattern (including workout regimen) and if I don't notice anything on the given day, I will say flat out that I didn't feel a significant difference.

Thank you for ALL of your time, patience, and all else.

2. linking up, thanks guys!
    Feeling good with AI Sports
    •   

3. I will picking at least one more this week. Here are some more links to those who have already started logging from this promo (as well as another).

Phenibut, only -STANKYLEG'S BIG, STANKY TESTOPRO LOG (3 MONTHS AND YES, IT'S SPONSORED

Phenibut and 3z - FL3X is getting WEIRD with AI Sports Phenibut/3z (sponsored)

90 Days of TestoPRO - STANKYLEG'S BIG, STANKY TESTOPRO LOG (3 MONTHS AND YES, IT'S SPONSORED
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

4. I'm still looking for a few loggers, especially for the things that we haven't picked anybody for, yet. I'm hoping to get a few more applications this week before I pick the next couple of loggers. Happy VD!

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Some of you may not know, but AI Sports Nutrition recently added multiple one ingredient products, including, DAA, LCLT, ALA, RKs, Ag, etc

Agmatine - 250mg x 120 caps
    Alpha Lipoic Acid - 300mg x 180 caps
    Caffeine - 200mg x 240 caps
    D-Aspartic Acid - 300g of powder
    L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate - 300g powder
    Phenibut - 500mg x 120 caps
    Raspberry Ketones - 500mg x 120 caps

I'm looking for some solid loggers. Here's the catch, I'll let you pick up to THREE products, but you will have to explain why you are including each product in the stack. If you choose, one product may be from the rest of the line. Again, you must intelligently explain WHY you've chosen each product.

Loggers must 18 years of age or older, be US or PR residents, and must be willing to update at least three times a week for 30 - 45 days, depending on what you choose. Anybody who chooses more than one product will be required to run a mirror log on at least one other site. Copying and pasting updates there will be fine.

Pictures of HOT CHIX will greatly increase the odds of winning a logging spot. Okay, maybe not, but they can't hurt anything. This opportunity will remain open until I have somebody logging at least one of each product listed above!

5. I'll throw up an app when I get home I'd love to log agamatine and stoked.
    •   

6. Consider my app as well bro! You're too kind!

7. Lets keep these coming, I do believe there is still several supplements that don't have people doing logs on yet.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

8. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23
    I'll throw up an app when I get home I'd love to log agamatine and stoked.
    I'm curious about stoked as well. Would love to see a log of it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Lets keep these coming, I do believe there is still several supplements that don't have people doing logs on yet.
    I actually am supposed to be receiving an order I placed (arriving today) with a crapload of staples, albeit not necessarily staples to everyone; Just staples for supp addicts like me

I've got some HGH Pro in the order and I'm getting some samples of Perform (if it performs, I will buy it no doubt). I figured I'd say something, because there are a lot of confounding variables that would totally tank me taking record of the efficacy of the products full potential.

AI Sports Nutrition FTW!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox

I'm curious about stoked as well. Would love to see a log of it.
    I loved Stoked
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

11. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green
    I actually am supposed to be receiving an order I placed (arriving today) with a crapload of staples, albeit not necessarily staples to everyone; Just staples for supp addicts like me

I've got some HGH Pro in the order and I'm getting some samples of Perform (if it performs, I will buy it no doubt). I figured I'd say something, because there are a lot of confounding variables that would totally tank me taking record of the efficacy of the products full potential.

AI Sports Nutrition FTW!
    Daa and Agmatine have became new staples for me.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

12. I love my agmatine ... it rocks.

I do feel like I need something else, but I'm going to hold off a little until I get my workouts settled and diet under control.

13. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Daa and Agmatine have became new staples for me.
    I'm wondering about using DAA (Test Force 2) for an extended period. I took a serving about an hour ago (just got the UPS) and I am a bit more aggressive from some of the neuro-stimulatory effects. Maybe it's just a bit stronger. I didn't even think about it until now and I kinda feel a bit 'stimmed'.

14. Stats - 5'10, 175 pounds.
    Training - Currently doing higher reps to try to gain some muscle endurance. Hoping to lean out some more.
    Products - Stoked and Agmatine, I've tried lots of Trans products and love them. Sustain Alpha and Subres are two of my favorite products. I'm curious to see how my libido and my drive would be on Stoked. I want to see if i can get that alpha male feeling with Stoked. It will be interesting to see how Stoked stacks up the other trans products considering one is sub lingual and the other being trans dermal. Also i want to try Agmatine since the only product that i have ever used that has it is Protocol. But i never got the pump from it so i want to see if dosing it before workouts will change this.

15. Sorry, I had internet issues this weekend. I have some catching up to do. I will try and pick at least two more loggers by Wednesday. Applications are still being accepted.

16. Oh how convenient how someone has "internet issues" when i finally put up my app. I see how it is.

17. Sorry everybody, I found out today that Raspberry Ketones are back-ordered.

PrepNwa23, send me your shipping information, so I can send you some Agmatine and Stoked to log.

18. My logs been up a few days for anyone that cares to join!!!

AI Sports helps get RickRock PUMPED and RIPPED with Agmatine and Raspberry Ketones!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AI Sports Nutrition Giveaways AND Logging Opportunities
    By stxnas in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 326
    Last Post: 12-20-2011, 10:49 PM
  2. Southland: MORE REVAMP LOGGING OPPORTUNITIES!!!
    By Southland in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 10:26 PM
  3. SOUTHLAND: REVAMP LOGGING OPPORTUNITIES!!!
    By Southland in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 12:58 PM
  4. NEW Activate Xtreme logging opportunities!!
    By Robboe in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 11:48 AM