WTF Are All These Abreviations?!? LOGGING OPPORTUNITIES

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. This is an awesome idea jump on this logging chance guys AI is one of the best companies out there.

2. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23
    This is an awesome idea jump on this logging chance guys AI is one of the best companies out there.
    I would definitely agree with that!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   

3. Agmatine sounds interesting ... good for power and endurance n'est pas ?
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

4. Stxnas, I would LOVE to log the raspberry ketones!! Not only because I'm about to start a serious cut for my wedding in May, but I really love the other benefits they supply. Aside from being a potent fat burner, they also increase both the expression and secretion of adiponectin, which is a protein hormone which modulates a number of metabolic processes, including glucose regulation and fatty acid catabolism. Past research into adiponectin has shown that your levels of adiponectin are inversely correlated with your body fat percentage Higher adiponectin = lower levels of body fat. As if that isn't enough, research has shown that higher levels of adiponection have been shown to control the metabolic derangements that may result in type 2 diabetes, obesity, atherosclerosis, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and metabolic syndrome. But, of course, I'm sure you guys already knew that! Plus, it's from AI Sports. I already know it's good to go.

5. lol id be all for Alpha Lipoic Acid - lets see increased fat loss, always good when on a clean bulk, recomp. mental well being: definitely in need of anything natty that can help with that seems like it would be a great combo with life support if one were to stack them!
    •   

6. That's an interesting idea for a an overall health AND fat loss stack.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

7. Thursday AM bump!

The possibilities are limitless.

8. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    That's an interesting idea for a an overall health AND fat loss stack.
    I thought so

9. I would like to try your products and I am starting a log on a Beastdrol Cycle (its in the cycle info section). The log will begin next week when I get my Beast in the mail. I would enjoy the opportunity to log-

DAA- in my PCT for its effects at stimulating the natural testosterone in the body. I would use 3g per day for 30 days.

Agmatine- For the pumps and to push/rush nutrients (fiber saturation) to my muscles during my lifts. I would use at 500mg before workout for 45-60 days.

L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate- The studies on this have been very interesting. Since studies point to the fact that is helps muscle recovery, prevents catabolism/muscle breakdown, and help free up up the androgen receptors. (if i did my research right). I would use 3g per day in the mornings since I usually lift in the AM.

Let me know if you are interested in letting me try these out and log them. I will also be able to post up my log on another site as well and keep them updated 3+ times per week.

Dave

10. Hey Nate can I log some phenibut if I am logging a pct/preworkout log for Purus?
    It would stack well with the 3z you sent me
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

11. I so need to get a bottle of 3z one of these days my wife and me are on way different sleep schedules and i've been switching between nights and mornings. Its been killing me. Come on afternoon bump for AI.

12. 3 z is awesome, tried a few samples.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

13. I'll take agmatine + agmatine + agmatine

Lol

14. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Great opportunity, Nate!

And we all know you don't want to give more free things to Bruce! He is trying to be like Flex and run 18 logs concurrently!
    TestoPro, RS-Transaderm (Put app in since no one else was, waited DAYS. (4) ), Ageforce Weightloss (another one no apps, waited days (4)) You are mean Blake.. I didn't even apply for this one.

15. L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate - 300g powder
    Phenibut - 500mg x 120 caps
    would be interesting. but sadly seems Canadians are out of most promos here. :-/
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate - 300g powder
    would be interesting. but sadly seems Canadians are out of most promos here. :-/
    Haha, I hear ya bro, where you at?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

17. This guy is in a sling right now shame shame

18. Sorry to hear that. What did you do? Care to share?

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    I'll take agmatine + agmatine + agmatine

Lol
    I like the way you think!

19. How did I not see this? Lol

I'm not in although I'd love to do another log. Just a happy AI groupie that recommends them to all her friends!

I'd go with Keytones, Agmatine & Phenobut prob.
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653

20. Monday morn bump
    i need some phenibut!!

21. I'm currently running a 3 month log of hghpro with great results ! I would love to keep the log going and add in a few things for the last month.

I would love to try L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate I really like the anti catabolic Properties of it as well as it seems to give me some aggression when taking preworkout.

Phenibut Is the second product I would love to try. I took it years a go and it really helped when I had a stressful day working in the prison. Also I think it would only help the sleep and recovery I am getting from hghpro.

And lastly i would like to run stoked. I was taking this when i got my girl prego with our twin boys. I really think stoked had a big part of this because my sex drive was insane on it. I want that drive it was amazing !

22. Very nice!

I wanna try your agmatine when it hits the UK.
    Check my AnaBeta, Erase and DAA log at:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178490-anabeta-erase-daa.html

23. I have secretly contacted two applicants and received their shipping information. I'm not going to say who or what has been chosen yet and there is still a lot to go around!

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Some of you may not know, but AI Sports Nutrition recently added multiple one ingredient products, including, DAA, LCLT, ALA, RKs, Ag, etc

Agmatine - 250mg x 120 caps
    Alpha Lipoic Acid - 300mg x 180 caps
    Caffeine - 200mg x 240 caps
    D-Aspartic Acid - 300g of powder
    L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate - 300g powder
    Raspberry Ketones - 500mg x 120 caps

I'm looking for some solid loggers. Here's the catch, I'll let you pick up to THREE products, but you will have to explain why you are including each product in the stack. If you choose, one product may be from the rest of the line. Again, you must intelligently explain WHY you've chosen each product.

Loggers must 18 years of age or older, be US or PR residents, and must be willing to update at least three times a week for 30 - 45 days, depending on what you choose. Anybody who chooses more than one product will be required to run a mirror log on at least one other site. Copying and pasting updates there will be fine.

Pictures of HOT CHIX will greatly increase the odds of winning a logging spot. Okay, maybe not, but they can't hurt anything. This opportunity will remain open until I have somebody logging at least one of each product listed above!

24. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    I have secretly contacted to applicants and received their shipping information. I'm not going to say who or what has been chosen yet and there is still a lot to go around!
    Looking forward to more good news!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AI Sports Nutrition Giveaways AND Logging Opportunities
    By stxnas in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 326
    Last Post: 12-20-2011, 09:49 PM
  2. Southland: MORE REVAMP LOGGING OPPORTUNITIES!!!
    By Southland in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 09:26 PM
  3. SOUTHLAND: REVAMP LOGGING OPPORTUNITIES!!!
    By Southland in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 11:58 AM
  4. NEW Activate Xtreme logging opportunities!!
    By Robboe in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 10:48 AM