Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate - 300g powder
    Phenibut - 500mg x 120 caps
    would be interesting. but sadly seems Canadians are out of most promos here. :-/
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    would be interesting. but sadly seems Canadians are out of most promos here. :-/
    Haha, I hear ya bro, where you at?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.05%

This guy is in a sling right now shame shame
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Sorry to hear that. What did you do? Care to share?

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    I'll take agmatine + agmatine + agmatine

Lol
    I like the way you think!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.02%

How did I not see this? Lol

I'm not in although I'd love to do another log. Just a happy AI groupie that recommends them to all her friends!

I'd go with Keytones, Agmatine & Phenobut prob.
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.36%

Monday morn bump
    i need some phenibut!!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

I'm currently running a 3 month log of hghpro with great results ! I would love to keep the log going and add in a few things for the last month.

I would love to try L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate I really like the anti catabolic Properties of it as well as it seems to give me some aggression when taking preworkout.

Phenibut Is the second product I would love to try. I took it years a go and it really helped when I had a stressful day working in the prison. Also I think it would only help the sleep and recovery I am getting from hghpro.

And lastly i would like to run stoked. I was taking this when i got my girl prego with our twin boys. I really think stoked had a big part of this because my sex drive was insane on it. I want that drive it was amazing !
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.01%

Very nice!

I wanna try your agmatine when it hits the UK.
    Check my AnaBeta, Erase and DAA log at:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178490-anabeta-erase-daa.html
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%

I have secretly contacted two applicants and received their shipping information. I'm not going to say who or what has been chosen yet and there is still a lot to go around!

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Some of you may not know, but AI Sports Nutrition recently added multiple one ingredient products, including, DAA, LCLT, ALA, RKs, Ag, etc

Agmatine - 250mg x 120 caps
    Alpha Lipoic Acid - 300mg x 180 caps
    Caffeine - 200mg x 240 caps
    D-Aspartic Acid - 300g of powder
    Raspberry Ketones - 500mg x 120 caps

I'm looking for some solid loggers. Here's the catch, I'll let you pick up to THREE products, but you will have to explain why you are including each product in the stack. If you choose, one product may be from the rest of the line. Again, you must intelligently explain WHY you've chosen each product.

Loggers must 18 years of age or older, be US or PR residents, and must be willing to update at least three times a week for 30 - 45 days, depending on what you choose. Anybody who chooses more than one product will be required to run a mirror log on at least one other site. Copying and pasting updates there will be fine.

Pictures of HOT CHIX will greatly increase the odds of winning a logging spot. Okay, maybe not, but they can't hurt anything. This opportunity will remain open until I have somebody logging at least one of each product listed above!

10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    I have secretly contacted to applicants and received their shipping information. I'm not going to say who or what has been chosen yet and there is still a lot to go around!
    Looking forward to more good news!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%

I'm checking to see if I can get our Canadian and PR brethren in on this, too. No promises, but my fingers are crossed

EDIT: I already heard back

PR is good to go, but, Canadians might be liable for product value...must let them know that
    It sounds like you Canadians have some sort of tax/duty that you will be liable for.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.11%

Some of you may not know, but AI Sports Nutrition recently added multiple one ingredient products, including, DAA, LCLT, ALA, RKs, Ag, etc

I'm looking for some solid loggers. Here's the catch, I'll let you pick up to THREE products, but you will have to explain why you are including each product in the stack. If you choose, one product may be from the rest of the line. Again, you must intelligently explain WHY you've chosen each product.

Loggers must 18 years of age or older, be US residents, and must be willing to update at least three times a week for 30 - 45 days, depending on what you choose. Anybody who chooses more than one product will be required to run a mirror log on at least one other site. Copying and pasting updates there will be fine.

Pictures of HOT CHIX will greatly increase the odds of winning a logging spot. Okay, maybe not, but they can't hurt anything. This opportunity will remain open until I have somebody logging at least one of each product listed above!

Well damn me for just picking up both AI Sports DAA and LCLT! I just couldnt pass up your guys amazing prices on the quanitity.

With that being said I would love to try raspberry ketones as I am going to be cutting soon. I'd even considering doing two bottles since my proposed plan is to 1 month cut, 1 month test boost and others, 1 month cut till my goal. I also would like to try the Agmatine since I was just about to possibly buy a bottle of that and the Phenibut which I also was considering buying a product containing that for sleep aid purposes.

So I think the RK and the Agmatine would definitely be a solid addition to my DAA, LCLT, and Erase stack that I started yesterday. And I think the Phenibut would be awesome to help with the crappy sleep I get these days!

Name:  hot-girl-with-camera.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  103.1 KB

and I love tattoos on hot chicks soo...

13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.16%

bumping for some more action!
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    lol id be all for Alpha Lipoic Acid - lets see increased fat loss, always good when on a clean bulk, recomp. mental well being: definitely in need of anything natty that can help with that seems like it would be a great combo with life support if one were to stack them!
    Do you care to elaborate on the reasoning behind this combination? Convince me and the logging opportunity is yours...as long as you agree to the rules in the first post.
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.16%

My main thinking behind the combo was:
    Decressed Stress / fatigue. Work / life can be stressful, and my sleep has been awful the past month. Both products are geared for overall body health but do have the nice perk (in ALA's case) to help reduce body fat to boot Life support was a no brainer to match up as with extra stress / fatigue your immune system gets trashed (I know I always get sick after burning out at work) so why not stack in something that can help boost it back up!

My plan was to go into a cleaner bulk / slight recomp until April / May or until I can hit 180 and then focus on really leaning out.

Truly though anything that could be a help with mental well being and fatigue would great

It's n/p to run the log on here and M&S
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%

I'll bite. PM me your full name and shipping info.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    You lucky dawg !
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.02%

Quit biting people!
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%

...I was referring to the concept. LOL.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.31%

Raspberry Ketones: For all of its touted fat loss abilities. This would be the nucleus and the other two would support the Ras Ketones.

LCLT: To use it for its fat loss and body composition abilities. Its said it helps aid in metabolism of fatty tissue and has strong antioxidant properties. Less fat less stress, good things there.

Agmatine: Well, because the pump is one of the things that keeps us going back to the gym. Besides it has been said that agmatine can have a positive effect on body comp as well and help aid in cortisol levels especially with increased blood flow shuttling nutrients around.

I really struggle with not putting either life support or Phenibut in place of the agmatine because there are stuff in life support thy act as diuretics helping to shed water weight and help the body get rid of sodium as well as mentioned before life support over all should help with cortisol indirectly. All which would aid in leaning out. The phenibut would help ensure proper rest and recovery which we all know is just as important as what we do in our waking day. Though in the end I guess I would like to try the other three first and agmatine has had my interest for awhile. Besides I may just purchase some life support and/or phenibut on my own anyways.

In case you didn't pick up on it. I'm looking to start slowly leaning out from now heading into the summer.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I didn't scroll through all the pages of this thread, but first off I would like to thank AI Sports Nutrition for being very generous and allowing board members to log these products so we can all get a better gauge on how they effect different people with different goals. If you are still accepting applications, that is more than great, because I'm going to apply The truth is, whether or not I get chosen for the logging opportunity, I will be purchasing agmatine at some point when finances improve, but should I be picked I would give a rather unique record of observations for this compound. I've used agmatine in the past and have had great success with the pumps and even a mood increase.

I just got done kicking opiates (Suboxone Rx) not too long ago and the hellish nightmare has been over for a bit now. I am interested in agmatine for it's affinity to imidazoline receptors, it's neuroprotective properties, it's pain modulation effects (I don't expect a whole lot), and it's binding affinity to NDMA receptors for a boost in LH, hGH, etc. I am using a few products right now that include:

1. Andro Drive (3 caps/day)
    2. Peak Beta
    3. Creatine Nitrate
    4. Cordygen 5 and Cordygen V02
    5. DAA
    6. CoQ10

Once in a while I might pull out a tub of BCAAs like MRI's WAR or Chain'd Out, but for the most part I just am sticking with the basics. Not for nothing, but I was on a dose of testosterone for about 2 years now. A lot of people who are on gear just lie about it (no judgement, most of the time it's no one's business) and I was one of them. I took hcg therapy while on my last month and after ceasing to use it, I followed up with Clomid and Exemestane and then tapered off to just a low dose of 25mg of exemestane every Monday and Thursday to keep some estrogen in check. I have surprisingly kept my strength and I did lose some size in the beginning, but that was due to stopping both a very addictive opiate and gear simultaneously. Now it's been about 7 weeks and I'm gaining size naturally again. I sleep 5 hours a night and recover more than well. I tip the scale at about 210-212 in the morning after 'draining the lizard', I workout full body workouts M/W/F and on Tues and Thurs I will do HIIT sprints (finally able to move fast again) or some isolation exercises that I feel in certain areas need improvement. The weekends are pretty much dedicated to just staying active and whatnot. I may pop into the gym if I feel like it and do something, I may not.

My goals (overall):

1. Stay active
    2. Return to homeostasis
    3. Get stronger
    4. Get more vascular
    5. Get bloodwork
    6. Decrease bodyfat
    7. Increase aerobic capacity
    8. Increase flexibility
    9. Continue with better habits (substances and exercise don't mix)
    10. Stay AAS/PH free (exception of Andro Drive)

These are in no particular order. If I am chosen to log agmatine, I would run a double dose (if applicable please) and keep very detailed observations. I am not going to post up a bunch of b/s just for the sake of logging in and saying "I think I feel kinda better today" or "I think my pump lasted longer". Not on my time or your time. I will continue to log the product, give a description of my daily pattern (including workout regimen) and if I don't notice anything on the given day, I will say flat out that I didn't feel a significant difference.

Thank you for ALL of your time, patience, and all else.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.16%

linking up, thanks guys!
    Feeling good with AI Sports
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%

I will picking at least one more this week. Here are some more links to those who have already started logging from this promo (as well as another).

Phenibut, only -STANKYLEG'S BIG, STANKY TESTOPRO LOG (3 MONTHS AND YES, IT'S SPONSORED

Phenibut and 3z - FL3X is getting WEIRD with AI Sports Phenibut/3z (sponsored)

90 Days of TestoPRO - STANKYLEG'S BIG, STANKY TESTOPRO LOG (3 MONTHS AND YES, IT'S SPONSORED
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%

I'm still looking for a few loggers, especially for the things that we haven't picked anybody for, yet. I'm hoping to get a few more applications this week before I pick the next couple of loggers. Happy VD!

Loggers must 18 years of age or older, be US or PR residents, and must be willing to update at least three times a week for 30 - 45 days, depending on what you choose. Anybody who chooses more than one product will be required to run a mirror log on at least one other site. Copying and pasting updates there will be fine.

25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I'll throw up an app when I get home I'd love to log agamatine and stoked.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%

Consider my app as well bro! You're too kind!
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.55%

Lets keep these coming, I do believe there is still several supplements that don't have people doing logs on yet.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.16%

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23
    I'll throw up an app when I get home I'd love to log agamatine and stoked.
    I'm curious about stoked as well. Would love to see a log of it.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Lets keep these coming, I do believe there is still several supplements that don't have people doing logs on yet.
    I actually am supposed to be receiving an order I placed (arriving today) with a crapload of staples, albeit not necessarily staples to everyone; Just staples for supp addicts like me

I've got some HGH Pro in the order and I'm getting some samples of Perform (if it performs, I will buy it no doubt). I figured I'd say something, because there are a lot of confounding variables that would totally tank me taking record of the efficacy of the products full potential.

AI Sports Nutrition FTW!
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox

I'm curious about stoked as well. Would love to see a log of it.
    I loved Stoked
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.55%

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green
    I actually am supposed to be receiving an order I placed (arriving today) with a crapload of staples, albeit not necessarily staples to everyone; Just staples for supp addicts like me

I've got some HGH Pro in the order and I'm getting some samples of Perform (if it performs, I will buy it no doubt). I figured I'd say something, because there are a lot of confounding variables that would totally tank me taking record of the efficacy of the products full potential.

AI Sports Nutrition FTW!
    Daa and Agmatine have became new staples for me.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.02%

I love my agmatine ... it rocks.

I do feel like I need something else, but I'm going to hold off a little until I get my workouts settled and diet under control.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Daa and Agmatine have became new staples for me.
    I'm wondering about using DAA (Test Force 2) for an extended period. I took a serving about an hour ago (just got the UPS) and I am a bit more aggressive from some of the neuro-stimulatory effects. Maybe it's just a bit stronger. I didn't even think about it until now and I kinda feel a bit 'stimmed'.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.32%

Stats - 5'10, 175 pounds.
    Training - Currently doing higher reps to try to gain some muscle endurance. Hoping to lean out some more.
    Products - Stoked and Agmatine, I've tried lots of Trans products and love them. Sustain Alpha and Subres are two of my favorite products. I'm curious to see how my libido and my drive would be on Stoked. I want to see if i can get that alpha male feeling with Stoked. It will be interesting to see how Stoked stacks up the other trans products considering one is sub lingual and the other being trans dermal. Also i want to try Agmatine since the only product that i have ever used that has it is Protocol. But i never got the pump from it so i want to see if dosing it before workouts will change this.
    PES Representative
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%

Sorry, I had internet issues this weekend. I have some catching up to do. I will try and pick at least two more loggers by Wednesday. Applications are still being accepted.
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.32%

Oh how convenient how someone has "internet issues" when i finally put up my app. I see how it is.
    PES Representative
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%

Sorry everybody, I found out today that Raspberry Ketones are back-ordered.

PrepNwa23, send me your shipping information, so I can send you some Agmatine and Stoked to log.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

My logs been up a few days for anyone that cares to join!!!

AI Sports helps get RickRock PUMPED and RIPPED with Agmatine and Raspberry Ketones!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

Similar Forum Threads

1. AI Sports Nutrition Giveaways AND Logging Opportunities
    By stxnas in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 326
    Last Post: 12-20-2011, 09:49 PM
  2. Southland: MORE REVAMP LOGGING OPPORTUNITIES!!!
    By Southland in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 09:26 PM
  3. SOUTHLAND: REVAMP LOGGING OPPORTUNITIES!!!
    By Southland in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 11:58 AM
  4. NEW Activate Xtreme logging opportunities!!
    By Robboe in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 10:48 AM