HEY! YOU!!! Have you tried Aminolytes yet????

Page 6 of 14 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by farmtireguy View Post
    Ok I'm in here now. Flex now you can post the next set ;-)

    Sorry, guys from Missouri aren't allowed!! I'm pretty sure that was specified in the rules!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."


  2. I'll do a couple tomorrow.
    I may even give a heads up before hand if you guys are nice to me :-p
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Is someone feeling neglected? I hear there are help-lines he could call. Not sure if there's a chronic self defecating help line though......sorry James!
    I can still reminisce about those days when I tapped your phone and would just lay under your bushes outside your window and listen to you talk so sweet and tenderly to both Ben and Blake for hours. At least until Ben found out about you and Blake. I told you long distance relationships just aren't for you, especially when he's in the UK.

    Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    Hi, I'm looking for attention and long walks on the beach. Let me know if you can fulfill my needs.
    As long as you buy me a banana foster afterwards. I actually really miss those. We don't have them here but I had them all the time when I was on vacation down in Florida.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  4. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

    I can still reminisce about those days when I tapped your phone and would just lay under your bushes outside your window and listen to you talk so sweet and tenderly to both Ben and Blake for hours. At least until Ben found out about you and Blake. I told you long distance relationships just aren't for you, especially when he's in the UK.

    As long as you buy me a banana foster afterwards. I actually really miss those. We don't have them here but I had them all the time when I was on vacation down in Florida.
    Deal, haha.

  5. Everyone who bumps thebigt's Beast Mode log today gets in the hat!!!!!!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
    •   
       


  6. Already had but just did again just incase

  7. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Sorry, guys from Missouri aren't allowed!! I'm pretty sure that was specified in the rules!
    Flex is anti-missouri people. So much I didn't even apply for this chance. ;-)

  8. I did it, almost forgot to post here saying I did.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd

    Sorry, guys from Missouri aren't allowed!! I'm pretty sure that was specified in the rules!
    That hurts :-(
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.

  10. Bumping done
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by farmtireguy View Post
    That hurts :-(
    I've heard that Missouri guys were kinda on the sensitive side! LMAO!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

  12. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Everyone who bumps thebigt's Beast Mode log today gets in the hat!!!!!!
    Dear Flex (a.k.a. FL3X MAGNUM, F3CAL MATTER, Steve),

    The thebigT is a good guy and I find it very inappropriate to coerce random board members to spam his log for your filthy pleasures. You sir, should be disgusted with yourself. I oppose this notion and would say that sure I like people following my log (which doesn't happen much anyways) but who wants random people making BS comments in their log just to have a "shot" at a different promo? Doesn't that kind of degrade the value of the the person who puts in all that hard work into their log and the effort they take to ensure it's accurate and reply to those that they might actually be able to help? I don't put up the typical internet inflated e-stats and keep mine honest so when you introduce dishonesty through rewarding seekers of riches with deviant and tangential responses, it corrodes the core of what a log should entail. It's like introducing a wrecking ball to a stabilizing pillar. Your greed for reckless "fun" shakes the infrastructure of what us loggers so diligently work to maintain. I demand a retraction and an apology or severe sanctions will be put into effect forthright and henceforth.

    Sincerely,

    The Foundation for a Better Log President
    The King (a.k.a. daddy)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  13. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Dear Flex (a.k.a. FL3X MAGNUM, F3CAL MATTER, Steve),

    The thebigT is a good guy and I find it very inappropriate to coerce random board members to spam his log for your filthy pleasures. You sir, should be disgusted with yourself. I oppose this notion and would say that sure I like people following my log (which doesn't happen much anyways) but who wants random people making BS comments in their log just to have a "shot" at a different promo? Doesn't that kind of degrade the value of the the person who puts in all that hard work into their log and the effort they take to ensure it's accurate and reply to those that they might actually be able to help? I don't put up the typical internet inflated e-stats and keep mine honest so when you introduce dishonesty through rewarding seekers of riches with deviant and tangential responses, it corrodes the core of what a log should entail. It's like introducing a wrecking ball to a stabilizing pillar. Your greed for reckless "fun" shakes the infrastructure of what us loggers so diligently work to maintain. I demand a retraction and an apology or severe sanctions will be put into effect forthright and henceforth.

    Sincerely,

    The Foundation for a Better Log President
    The King (a.k.a. daddy)
    I'd follow your logs, daddy.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

    Dear Flex (a.k.a. FL3X MAGNUM, F3CAL MATTER, Steve),

    The thebigT is a good guy and I find it very inappropriate to coerce random board members to spam his log for your filthy pleasures. You sir, should be disgusted with yourself. I oppose this notion and would say that sure I like people following my log (which doesn't happen much anyways) but who wants random people making BS comments in their log just to have a "shot" at a different promo? Doesn't that kind of degrade the value of the the person who puts in all that hard work into their log and the effort they take to ensure it's accurate and reply to those that they might actually be able to help? I don't put up the typical internet inflated e-stats and keep mine honest so when you introduce dishonesty through rewarding seekers of riches with deviant and tangential responses, it corrodes the core of what a log should entail. It's like introducing a wrecking ball to a stabilizing pillar. Your greed for reckless "fun" shakes the infrastructure of what us loggers so diligently work to maintain. I demand a retraction and an apology or severe sanctions will be put into effect forthright and henceforth.

    Sincerely,

    The Foundation for a Better Log President
    The King (a.k.a. daddy)
    I stopped reading at "FL3."
    Anyways, whatever you said, are you sure you are in the right promo? It appears to me that instead of displaying interest in the product and qualifying yourself for a chance to try it for free (quite generous of a company I might add), you are simply spamming my promo thread with your off topic blabbering. Is that fair to Beast and their fans?
    Back to the milas thread with you! Verrrrrrry non RecoverBro like queenjames! Shame....
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    I'd follow your logs, daddy.
    I appreciate the support my good man.

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I stopped reading cause the Writings to Words program crashed and I can't comprehend simple things...
    You sir, are BEGGING for corporate action. Prepare angus.























































































































    cause I'm coming to town

































































































































































































    and I'm hungry
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  16. Kingjames has just received 3 entries into the hat. I am hoping to obligate him to a strict log as a sort of revenge against his terrible misquotings.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  17. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I've heard that Missouri guys were kinda on the sensitive side! LMAO!
    Dude you are from KS.. No one wants KU and K-State. You better hope the Big 12 doesn't fold. ;-)

    (BTW, I'm a Husker, not a tiger.)

  18. Since everyone's here...............

    First 3 people who can tell me who's performing at the super bowl half time show....gogogogogogo!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  19. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Since everyone's here...............

    First 3 people who can tell me who's performing at the super bowl half time show....gogogogogogo!
    Madonna.

    First 3 what? I'm confused. I'm just here taking up space.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Kingjames has just received 3 entries into the hat. I am hoping to obligate him to a strict log as a sort of revenge against his terrible misquotings.

    LMAO! well played

    Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Dude you are a piece of monkey **** **** ****** ****** ** and not only that but *** ***** ******** ******D***GF G***! SO there!
    woah bruce, calm down there buddy!

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Since everyone's here...............

    First 3 people who can tell me who's performing at the super bowl half time show....gogogogogogo!
    That's easy! it's right there in your hint, it's the GOGO girls.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  21. Madonna.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    LMAO! well played


    woah bruce, calm down there buddy!



    That's easy! it's right there in your hint, it's the GOGO girls.
    I liked you better when you were too busy to post :-D

  23. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    I liked you better when you were playing hard to get:-D
    I was merely saving myself for flexy
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  24. BTW I can't believe they're having that madon (not full name so doesn't count!) person perform at the SB. The last few years I've been pretty disappointed with the selection.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  25. Madonna
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc

    Dude you are from KS.. No one wants KU and K-State. You better hope the Big 12 doesn't fold. ;-)

    (BTW, I'm a Husker, not a tiger.)
    From kansas huh. Well that explains a lot lol.
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.

  27. Jay, farmtire, and Bruce are all in. I actually didn't even know....I googled it after jay posted lol. Nice work! Wonder how she looks these days...
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  28. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Jay, farmtire, and Bruce are all in. I actually didn't even know....I googled it after jay posted lol. Nice work! Wonder how she looks these days...
    I dont want to be in, i was just messing. Let others win! I have a preferred bcaa.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

  29. Damn I was moving into my new home and missed this one

  30. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc

    I dont want to be in, i was just messing. Let others win! I have a preferred bcaa.
    In that case...the key word is "Madonna" for the next guy.......
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in