HEY! YOU!!! Have you tried Aminolytes yet????

Page 2 of 14 First 1234 ... Last

1. LOL! I'm on my phone right now and it sucks trying to get in on time so I'm not even gonna try. Just a good way to get myself pissed at my service and phone!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

•   

2. Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda
    Jay #1 Detective since '89.

How long is this contest going to last and are there specific time ranges you'll be asking questions?
    Good question. I will leave this up til valentine's day
    Feb 14th, right?
    Should give everyone a good chance here.
    For those of you that qualified so far, it doesn't mean you won a log (yet) lol, don't want to confuse anyone. But obviously the more you play the better chance you have.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

3. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    Nice looking product. I'd be mega-dosing it or adding in bulk BCAAs, too, though.
    I'm mainly concerned with seeing users report on taste, mixability, and recovery due to the electrolyes. I am sure some bulk wouldn't hurt anything.
    That and 2 servings a day working out every other day adds up to 30 days.

4. March 1-4 Columbus Ohio.
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I'm mainly concerned with seeing users report on taste, mixability, and recovery due to the electrolyes. I am sure some bulk wouldn't hurt anything.
    Ive been actually adding 5g of straight luecine to everything Ive been taking. Takes a little longer to dissolve but it makes sense.

2 servings a day intra workout. That sounds VERY reasonable.
    RecoverBro ELITE

6. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Sounds like a good deal.

7. Sweet got my name in the hat 3 times already
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

What I've been using lately is 2 scoops of Xtend and 9-18g of bulk BCAAs (depending on how long the workout will be). So I get 16-25g BCAAs per session.

9. Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda
    Jay #1 Detective since '89.

How long is this contest going to last and are there specific time ranges you'll be asking questions?
    To answer your other question, these could be posted any time...as long as I'm awake :-p
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    To answer your other question, these could be posted any time...as long as I'm awake :-p
    No sleep-posting?

11. Good morning Beast fans!

So I was just wondering....anybody know what month and year Beast Sports joined AM?

12. October 2011

13. My birth month of October in 2011
    RecoverBro ELITE

14. ... out there in the cold... getting lonely... getting old, can you feel me?
    The Historic PES Legend

15. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982
    ... out there in the cold... getting lonely... getting old, can you feel me?
    Beast Mode vigorously tests for traces of LSD and psychosilibin in their aminolytes............

16. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Beast Mode vigorously tests for traces of LSD and psychosilibin in their aminolytes............
    ...standing in the aisles
    With itchy feet and fading smiles
    Can you feel me?
    The Historic PES Legend
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

And if there aren't enough, they add more, right? RIGHT?!?!?!

18. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982
    November?
    No...sorry

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast

And if there aren't enough, they add more, right? RIGHT?!?!?!
    Anything to speed recovery between sets.
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Anything to speed recovery between sets.
    I just thought of someone actually preforming a study where LSD was given to people in a gym setting and recovery was measured. Even if it was super minute (not significant), it would be hilarious if it aided in that. Then we could tell people, truthfully, that LSD actually helps recovery in the gym.

20. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I just thought of someone actually preforming a study where LSD was given to people in a gym setting and recovery was measured. Even if it was super minute (not significant), it would be hilarious if it aided in that. Then we could tell people, truthfully, that LSD actually helps recovery in the gym.
    Since LSD works on the serotonin pathway, you wouldn't see any imporved recover.. BUT... I bet you think you are recovering lightning quick! Though the mind muscle disconnect will most likely severely hamper your ability to go heavy!
    The Historic PES Legend

21. I would be on bench press and drop the weight on my chest thinking I was wrestling a snake...I can see that happening lol.
    Or I'm ATG doing squats and I imagine I am stuck in a trash compactor.
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I would be on bench press and drop the weight on my chest thinking I was wrestling a snake...I can see that happening lol.
    Just got a side cramp from laughing.

23. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I would be on bench press and drop the weight on my chest thinking I was wrestling a snake...I can see that happening lol.
    How long could we maintain? I wondered. How long until one of us starts raving and jabbering at this boy? What will he think then? This same lonely desert was the last known home of the Manson family; will he make that grim connection when my attorney starts screaming about bats and huge manta rays coming down on the car? If so, well, we'll just have to cut his head off and bury him somewhere, 'cause it goes without saying that we can't turn him loose. He'd report us at once to some kind of outback Nazi law enforcement agency and they'll run us down like dogs. Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?
    The Historic PES Legend
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    How long could we maintain? I wondered. How long until one of us starts raving and jabbering at this boy? What will he think then? This same lonely desert was the last known home of the Manson family; will he make that grim connection when my attorney starts screaming about bats and huge manta rays coming down on the car? If so, well, we'll just have to cut his head off and bury him somewhere, 'cause it goes without saying that we can't turn him loose. He'd report us at once to some kind of outback Nazi law enforcement agency and they'll run us down like dogs. Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?
    Wanna go to Circus Circus?

25. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Wanna go to Circus Circus?
    I would.. but... We can't stop here... this is bat country!
    The Historic PES Legend

26. So...two people so far have answered my question. Still need a third.
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

So...two people so far have answered my question. Still need a third.
    Fine, you baby. Hallow's Eve 2011 (i.e. October).
  •