Want to try Anadraulic State GT? GTFIH! **CONTEST**

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That's right! I have taken it upon myself to baggie up some unofficial samples of the incredible pre-workout energy and testosterone booster Anadraulic State GT for 14 lucky people to try! Each winner in this contest will receive THREE 1-scoop baggies of ASGT to use as they please. I recommend first trying one scoop, and then trying two. Here's what you need to do:

1. Post your best funny picture with ASGT photoshopped in.
2. Tell me why I should pick you...Why do you want to try ASGT? What do you look for in a pre-workout? What other pre-workout products have you tried?

Requirements:

Must be 18 years of age or older
Must have a U.S. mailing address
Must post a review in the supplement review section

The first 14 people to make me laugh win! You must make me laugh to win a sample!

IMPORTANT: These are home-made zip-lock bag samples. This is not an LG Sciences promotion, this is a Classic34 promotion and LG Sciences takes no responsibility for misused samples, mishaps, etc.

And GO!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subd

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Just put together a very quick one.

asgt.jpg

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
Well, you are going to have to settle ms paint, still not too shabby though!
contest.jpg

Tell me why I should pick you
: college is expensive, grad school is worse... I love to test products before I buy anything and give an honest review
Why do you want to try ASGT? I like that it combines pre-workout stims with some key amino acids, but especially I'm interested in the estrogen complex combined with the pSarm to promote muscle growth
What do you look for in a pre-workout? 1. Pumps 2. Focus 3.Energy
What other pre-workout products have you tried? Jack3d, NO-Xplode, Supersize, Black Powder, Agmatine, Slin Sane

Last edited:
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was a beautiful baby.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my god D2 you are raking in all the logs eh? lol
Good good. ;)

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Good one! You should try a multiply layer next time would of blended the bottle to the texture behind it. Just a tip but I like this one!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
my god D2 you are raking in all the logs eh? lol
Good good. ;)
These are samples, and I love doing reviews. done 10+ ( not all free) since I started here after thanksgiving. :) ill try anything, who knows maybe I'll make it a staple. I really need to try a creatine product out. I've never taken creatine.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, you are going to have to settle ms paint, still not too shabby though!
View attachment 51738

Tell me why I should pick you
: college is expensive, grad school is worse... I love to test products before I buy anything and give an honest review
Why do you want to try ASGT? I like that it combines pre-workout stims with some key amino acids, but especially I'm interested in the estrogen complex combined with the pSarm to promote muscle growth
What do you look for in a pre-workout? 1. Pumps 2. Focus 3.Energy
What other pre-workout products have you tried? Jack3d, NO-Xplode, Supersize, Black Powder, Agmatine, Slin Sane
Haha! Winner and winner! PM shipping details.
Come on people keep them coming...there's still 11 winners left to pick!

E

endlesscuttin

Awards
hmmm... I got some ideas if this is still going on?

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure is...we need more entries ASAP so we can finally get some reviews up!

E

endlesscuttin

Awards
I don't really need the samples though cause I already have the stuff I get it at my Vitamin Shoppe. I can give you a review too ;-)

Taste: Not bad at all
Effectiveness: I actually use it two ways cause of everything that's in it. 1. As a pre-workout I just down it and I'm ready to go soon enough. 2. I mix it with BCAA's in a larger container and sip on it throughout the day.
Pros: One of the only products that has so many things in it that it can be used a couple of ways.
Cons: Wish there were more flavors available, a non-stim version would be good to cause I need to be careful sometimes and this does pack a punch.

My shameful entry haha sorry it just popped in my head when I read the contest.
rickjamesanadraulic.jpg