***App Nut's "FAT FREE ™" Hardcore Fat Burner Logging Opportunity***

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established

Applied Nutriceuticals introduces FAT FREE™, The World's Most Extreme Anti-Catabolic & Thermogenic Fat Burner!

We will be selecting 10 people, to receive 1 bottle, to do a log on Anabolic Minds!

Qualifications

* You must be 18 yo or older.
* You are not eligible if you WON a bottle in our "Guess the Ingredients" Contest or, any other promotion where you won a bottle of Fat Free!
* You must have a minimum of 250 posts on AnabolicMinds.
* You are not eligible if you are currently running a log that would conflict with this log.
* You must be a US resident or have a US shipping address.

AppNut's Expectations

We kindly ask for the following:

1. A log started in the "Sponsored Supplement Log" section of the forum using a general format of your choice.
2. The diet and training protocol you will be using for the duration of the log.
3. Post a link, to your log, in this thread.
4. Update your log at least 4 times per week.

Throughout the duration of the log, we ask that you report the following observations on a each time you update your log:

1. Your energy level/stim affect of Fat Free
2. How much does this suppress your appetite
3. What dosage you are using on the different days
4. Any training and exercise in detail
5. Any other information you want to share with everyone

After the log is over we would kindly ask for the following:

A final review and your overall perspective of the product to be posted in your log which clearly indicates this is a sponsored review and in the product review section here on AnabolicMinds.com, and AppNut.com, discussing your honest opinion. Please disclaim it as being a sponsored review.

The Application To be Posted in this Thread

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post a video review on YouTube?

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. *your name here with full date*
We will stop looking for loggers on 2/4/12 at 12PM EST. Furthermore, these can only be shipped to domestic (US) addresses as of now.

Best of luck!

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
Fat Free™ FAQ's

1. What is Fat Free™ and why is it different from other fat burners?

Most fat burners are thinly-disguised energy pills - they pump you full of adrenaline, and then quit working correctly after a few weeks. This leads to a massive barrier in fat loss, and moreover, the loss of hard-gained lean body mass while dieting.

Fat-Free is a one-of-a kind fat “Eliminator” that employs genetic research & technology to help you dissolve fat like never before, while preserving and even gaining sexy, lean muscle!

2. When and what amount of Fat Free should I take?

Fat Free should be taken 1 to 2 times daily. The first dose should be taken in the morning, with or without food (depending on user preference). An additional dose can be added in the early afternoon, if desired, for maximal effectiveness.

3. What Applied Nutriceuticals products can I stack with Fat Free?

Men:

Maximal Fat Loss: Fat Free™, Lipotrophin-PM™, Neovar™, and Drive™
Lean Muscle Gain While Losing Body Fat: HGH-Up™, Fat Free ™, Free Test™, and Lit-Up™
Mass While Keeping Away Body Fat: Fat Free ™, Neovar™, IGF-2™, and Free Test™

Women:

Maximal Fat Loss: Fat Free ™, Lipotrophin-PM™, and Drive™
Body Sculpting: Fat Free ™ and HGH-Up™
Maximal Muscle Tone/Definition: Fat Free ™, Drive™, Lipotrophin-PM

4. How long will it take to feel the positive benefits of Fat Free?

Increased Energy: within 45 minutes
Fat Loss: within 7 days
Better Definition: 7 days
Decreased Appetite: within 1 hour

5. Is it safe to use Fat Free for long periods of time, or should I take time off?

Fat Free can be used for up to 3-4 months straight, and then a 4-6 week break is recommended, for best results.

6. Who can benefit from Fat Free?

Any man or woman looking to shed body fat, increase energy, and get better muscle definition. Fat Free is also ideal for those looking to prevent the “yo-yo” dieting effect that is common with many currently available OTC supplement products. Fat Free stimulates a powerful muscle-sparing effect that stops the yo-yo effect cold, while throwing the thermogenic mechanisms of the body into high gear, blasting away body fat and eliminating it for good.

7. Who should not take Fat Free?

Do not take Fat Free if you:

• are pregnant or nursing
• have a history of heart disease or high blood pressure
• are under the age of 18
• are taking an MAOI or any type of anti-depressant
• have a pre-existing kidney condition
• are prone to dehydration or excessive heat

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck guys!!

Lets see some apps!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
dam, woulda def loved to log this one. good luck to everyone

nokkT

Awards
Good luck to all those that apply! Can't wait to give mine a try!

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
not gonna lie, im pretty excited, i happened to win the google+ contest for fat free. going to have to wait till march to put it to use. hopefully i'll see some good results from loggers.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
should be cool to see peoples logs-formula is def interesting. for people who might be leary of dhea-any of the original testers have any issues running this?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty sure I won this. I can't wait to run this soon.
Trust me, it'll be logged.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This looks good. I'd be interested in knowing how strong the stim aspect is, as well as duration. Good luck to all!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested as well, as it is definitely a good tool to use. I may use it while bulking ;)

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established

Sex: Male.

Height: 6'0".

Weight: 190

Bodytype: Endomorph? I gain fat easily, unfortunately, but muscle easily as well.

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I'm down 90 pounds from 280 to 190... I'm so close to a flat stomach, I can taste it. Unfortunately, at six feet, a hundred and ninety pounds, I still have a small, jiggly gut. Hidden by shirts, but Spring/ Summer is fast-approaching. I've never taken my shirt off in front of people, and the mere thought of bring able to do that makes me tingly. But I've been sitting at 190 forever. After my last stint on 1,3 DMAA which I love (LOVE), my friends made me promise never again. Apparently it made me moody and depressed, which I can't deny. I'm not looking to get into the science with you, but I was noticeably depressed a week or so into it. Oh, also, my girl, and our best friends, another couple, all got a place together, on a lake. We move in 5 weeks from today. On a lake. ON A LAKE. With a deck, and a dock. I need that lake body.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Push/ Pull/ Lower split. Push-- Bench, Shoulder Press, Dips, very little tricep isolation, maybe a little delt isolation. Pull-- Deads, Rows, Pull-ups, maybe one bicep isolation movement. Lower-- squats. Boom. Maybe a little calf isolation. Some hammy work.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 6 days/ week. On lifting days, some LISS. Jogging on treadmill or elliptical. On cardio-only days, HIIT. Sprints, usually.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): O.N. 100% Gold Standard Whey. That's all.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Not a whole lot. About 1,200-1,500 cals. Whey in water immediately post workout. Regular foods include chicken, eggs, tuna, beef, whey, peanut butter, cheese, nuts. Carbs are almost non-existent.

Current Daily water intake: 2 gallons/ day for 2 days after a cheat, to flush out extra glycogen. 1.5 gallons every other day.

Short Term Goal: 165, gutless, by mid-March.

Long Term Goal: 185, 12% bodyfat.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): OEP + AT2, Anabolic Pump, Drive + RPM, Creatine, Beta Alanine, Xtend, OEP solo, Spirodex...

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): On my phone, will update tomorrow. EDIT:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/186688-dom-gets-up.html

Current / Progress Photos: On my phone, will update tomorrow.

Can you post a video review on YouTube? I can.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
^ Post edited with a link to my OEP + AT2 log. :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
damn, I've been waiting for this one!! I was just selected to run another sponsored log, or I would've been all over this!! Good luck to all the applicants!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn, I've been waiting for this one!! I was just selected to run another sponsored log, or I would've been all over this!! Good luck to all the applicants!
What log are you doing

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Man what about us Canadians, where not far away.
any chance of Canadians getting in on this.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Test patch from Ageforce.
ah gotcha

How strong is the stim aspect, R1?
everybody responds different. i have yet to try it, but have seen the results from our beta users. i have 2 bottles on the way....the beta users claim its somewhat like Lit Up. Not the direct energy like lit up, but the comparison...... its a smooth, steady energy that you dont crash off of or isnt too strong and it doesnt kill hunger.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep them apps coming guys

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Wow not a whole lotta apps over here either, my chances would prob be better here .. haha ;) Good luck all :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Sex: M

Height: 5'9.5

Weight: 196

Bodytype: endomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): been training almost 5 years now. Have tried a variety of styles of training, including 5x5, DC, and some of the other oddities like GVT and some of Gironda's programs

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): 3 days a week, one day chest centric, back centric, leg centric with bis/tris generally done all 3 days. Generally shoot for 4-5 sets of 10-12 reps for each exercise, with expecting failure on set 3 or 4 at that rep range. Specific exercises vary week to week purposefully, with heaviest exercise done first each day. Recently been adding in doing time under tension occasionally.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 0

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Taurus Wycked preworkout, walmart fish oil caps, AI Sports Stoked, AI Sport ALA

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Using lean gains protocol with a lowered carbohydrate level on workout days. Average workout day is 250g protein, 120g carbs, 120g fat for a total of ~2600, on non workout days 200 protein, 40 carb, 120g fat for a total of approx 2000. Split as 2 meals, first meal at 12-1pm, second at 6-7pm

Current Daily water intake: Approx 3 quarts

Short Term Goal: Depends on how you define short term. I'm looking to see abs before june.

Long Term Goal: staying in the 180-190 lb range at under 10% bf

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: prescribed 150mg testosterone a week, focalin (an ADHDd rug) @ 20mg monday-fri

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): there really isn't enough space for this.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): if necessary i'll hunt up a few

Current / Progress Photos: although the after picture is a bit old, its about what shape i'm in now. I made a little positive progress, then last year over vacation gained a bunch, lost a bit of it then did a lot of travel for work and gained some more, and am now about back to that.
196465_10150131879856855_567396854_6465985_6397463_n.jpg

Can you post a video review on YouTube? sure

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. Easyejl 1/31/12

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Sex:M

Height:5'11

Weight:226.4 as of today

Bodytype:mesomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):Been playing sports since I can remember mostly football and baseball. Started working out around 16 and havent stopped. Heaviest was last year around 255lbs. Recently joined the military and I need to lose a good 20lbs before I can go to basic.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):5 days a week, starting crossfit 3 times a week next week.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):5 days a week after workout

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):Just finishing up a bottle of VPX meltdown and controlled labs blue up then the regular multi/omegas/vit-c

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):Around 180-200g protein,100-120g carbs, 100-120g healthy fats, 2500-2800 cals a day. It varies depending on the work day but thats pretty accurate.

Current Daily water intake:1 gallon-1.5 gallons a day

Short Term Goal:Get down to anywhere between 197-205 before I leave for bootcamp in June.

Long Term Goal:Stay lean and muscular

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):Tons of pre-wo, PH's...list could go on and on

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/148580-gettin-lean-vapor.html

Current / Progress Photos:Yes I will

Can you post a video review on YouTube?If I can figure it out?

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. *wesb2387 1/31/12*

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BUMP!!!!! shocked not everybody has at least applied.

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established

Attention!

The required post count, to put an application in, has been lowered to 100!

That is all!
:D

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established

Sex: Male

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 240

Bodytype: Endomorph

Training experience:
Began training in high school for football, wrestling, and baseball. After High School didn't change to much for College, but after College slowed down alot got a job and married. Then it hit me one day I was looking at a picture of me and my wife and said "Who the Hell is that Fat A$$" It was me. So about 6 years ago I started my fight back to healthness and about 4 years ago I have really been training hard. Then I get in to a really bad rut with work life among other things. But I'm back and really pushing my self, for myself and my kids.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
(This is normal, but does change per how I feel that day ei. soreness, etc.)
Monday:
Elliptical / Cross Trainer:
Barbell- Close Grip Bench Press
Cable- Tricep Pushdown
Barbell- Close Grip Bench Skull Crusher
Barbell- Curl
Dumbbell- Incline Curls
Flat Bench Crunchs
Treadmill

Tuesday:
Stationary Bike:
Barbell- Full Squat:
Machine- Leg Extension:
Barbell- Romanian Deadlift:
Machine- Lying Leg Curls:
Machine- Seated Calf Raise:
Treadmill:

Wednesday:
Offday

Thursday:
Barbell- Behind Neck Overhead Press:
Dumbbell- Standing Upright Row:
Dumbbell- Lateral raise:
Dumbbell- Lying Rear Lateral Raise:
Barbell- Shrugs:
Dumbbell- Shrugs:
Flat Bench Crunchs
Treadmill:

Friday:
Cardio Day or Swimming

Saturday:
Pull Ups- Front:
Dumbbell- Bent Over Row:
Wide Grip Front Lat Pull Down:
Cable- Seated Row:
Cable- Pull Downs - VBar:
Dumbbell- One Arm Row:
Flat Bench Crunchs

Sunday:
Dayoff

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
Normaly 30 to 1 hour after normal workouts. Also 20 mins in the morning before work.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
Pre/Post workouts, Fish Oils, Fiber, Protien ESA for now, and Animal Pak Vit, Gut Health, Life Support, T-911.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
Breakfast: 5 egg whites and 1 whole egg, Ek. Toast
Snack: handfull of Almonds or walnuts.
Lunch: 1 Breast of Chk, Vegs or Fish and vegs. and a small saled with both
Snack: about 1.5 hours before gym 1 breast of Chk and Vegs, 1 Protien Shk.
Dinner: Changes a lot from Chk to Fish to Lean Red meats.

Current Daily water intake:
Normaly 1 to 2 gallons of water.

Short Term Goal:
To really lose some fat off the mid section. I have not problem working out but it just doesn't come off. Plus the Arnold Classic is coming up and don't want to look alike a slob there.
(Would be willing to do an extended run)

Long Term Goal:
Get my body back in gear. Came off a PH and it helped a lot but now I nned to get rid of the fat. For a healther life and longer life.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): I've used and tried a lot off Fat burners, diet Supres. and many others. Most Proteins, even a lot of the AppNut's own supplements and some we don't have with us anymore: The One, NeoVar, Omega-Essentials, 2nd Gear, Drive (Test Booster), Bio-Mend, Animal Pak, (Lot of different Animal Products).

1: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187951-warcraftjjs-got-blue.html
2: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/169922-warcraftjjss-fat-smack.html
3: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/163747-warcraftjjss-purple-new.html
4: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/161822-warcraftjjs-freezing-burn.html
5: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/160989-warcraftjjss-3-day.html
6: WarcraftJJS's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log
7: WarcraftJJS going to war of fat
8: WarcraftJJS got a Sliver Can
9: WarcraftJJS dropping War on the iron with the help of "The One"
10: Clif 20g Protein

Current / Progress Photos: Sure.

Can you post a video review on YouTube? I can.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. WarcraftJJS 02/02/12

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In 4 logs.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
in after apps

JudoJosh

JudoJosh