Get In Here And Log BodyGuard For Nimbus Nutrition!!!

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards

Nimbus Nutrition is looking for (3) people to log our Intra-Endurance product Bodyguard.

Requirements:

• US mailing address
  • 18 years old or older
  • Minimum 250 post count
  • Commit do doing a detailed log with a final review
Application:
  • Age / Height / Weight
  • What does your workout routine look like?
  • Do you perform any type of endurance training?
  • Have you used Nimbus products in the past? If so, what products?
  • Links to previous logs / reviews.
  • What attracts you to Bodyguard and/or Bodyguard Sugar Free?
  • Do you promise to keep a detailed log with adequate updates?
  • Post a motivational poster or video.

Nimbus Nutrition’s Bodyguard

Guard your dedication, countless hours of gym time, and dieting with Bodyguard. Bodyguard was designed specifically to give you all the Support and Protection your body needs to reach the fitness goals you desire. With scientifically proven ingredients such as Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine, Beta-Alanine, Taurine, and more…combined with simple and sustained carbohydrates; Bodyguard enhances recovery, protects from protein breakdown, and carries you through your workouts. Bodyguard goes one step further than the competition, we added our very popular & proven Poseidon™ complex. This cutting edge complex offers a host of benefits including; improved strength, endurance, mental acuity, coordination and recovery time. Proper hydration, of every cell, is imperative to performance of any kind, so we have taken a perfect blend of strategic and proven effective ingredients and attached them to electrolytes. Not only did each ingredient work synergistically with the other, but the attachment of electrolytes increased the effectiveness of them all.

Here is a brief list of just some of the benefits

Bodyguard offers:

· Preserve Lean Muscle Tissue
· Supply the Body with Energy While Under Stress
· Maintains Nitrogen Balance
· Preserves Muscle Glycogen
· Reduce Muscle Soreness & Increases Recovery Time
· Help Rebuild Muscle Tissue
· Supports Increased Endurance & Performance
· Improves Mental Focus
· Potent Energy Source
· Improved Body Composition
· Increased Hydration
· Improved Blood Flow
· Improved Circulation to Extremities
· Boosts Immune System
· Increased Oxygen to Blood and Muscle Cells
· Improved Vitamin and Mineral Distribution and Absorption
· Improved Toxin Removal
· Increased Supplement Absorption
· Improved Digestion
· Increased Lean Muscle Mass & Strength
· Improved Sleep
· Improved Skin Tone/Texture
· Prevents Lactic Acid Build-Up

Don’t fall for the hype of the Supplement Industry!

So many companies bring new products to the market full of hype and broken promises, yet Nimbus continues to bring
proven formulas that deliver each and every time.

BCAA’s

Branched-chain amino acids (BCAA’s) are naturally occurring molecules (Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine) that the body uses to build proteins. BCAA’s play a very important role in protein synthesis, and are the building blocks of protein. Generally, during a session of resistance training the body starts to decline into a catabolic (the breaking down of muscle tissue) state, with a protein synthesis deficit. This is because exercise triggers the MAPK signaling pathway (the body's own way to signal muscle growth). While this is a pathway that will increase protein synthesis, it is not as effective as when combined with the BCAA signaling cascade.

The two pathways act independent of each other. Because of this, when adequate amounts of BCAAs are ingested during resistance training (usually in the form of a Intra drink) the body is placed in a greater state of hypertrophy with a positive amount of protein synthesis. This is extremely important for athletes because it will decrease recovery time as it increases the rate at which lean body mass is gained.

Beta-Alanine

Beta-Alanine is a nonessential amino acid and is the only naturally occurring beta amino acid. Beta-Alanine is scientifically proven to increase anaerobic and aerobic endurance and delays in muscular fatigue, allowing you to push through every workout by providing the fuel to maximize muscular performance & power. Basically this means that Beta-Alanine helps buffer the pH levels in your muscles, preventing the acidity that occurs during exercise. A decrease in the pH balance or increase in muscular acidity leads to lactic acid build-up which often prevents gains. Beta-Alanine provides the stimulus to push past this.

Taurine

Taurine prevents cramping by aiding in the movement of important nutrients such as potassium, magnesium, calcium and sodium in and out of our cells. Low levels of potassium can cause severe cramping during intense exercise.

Taurine may attenuate exercise-induced DNA damage and enhance the capacity of exercise due to its cellular protective properties.

One study examined the effects of providing either three grams a day of taurine or a placebo to 30 overweight college students for seven weeks. Those in the taurine group had lower triglyceride levels in the blood, along with a reduced atherogenic index, a measure of the ratio of HDL cholesterol (the good kind) to triglycerides in the blood. Taurine increases HDL production by boosting the activity of the protein carrier of HDL, apolipoprotein.

Taurine carries out multiple processes that make it an excellent choice for keeping the body in optimal working order. It is vital for fat digestion, aids in the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins, helps the immune system in its role of fighting free radicals and has been shown to lower cholesterol levels.

Taurine may lower Blood Pressure in Hypertension patients. This usually requires four weeks of daily supplementation (6,000mg) with Taurine before its Blood Pressure-lowering effects occur.
Persons who have experienced a Heart Attack often exhibit very low Taurine levels subsequent to their Heart Attack (indicating that supplemental Taurine may be highly advisable for persons who have experienced a Heart Attack). Taurine may also help to prevent Heart Attacks.

Poseidon™ Complex

Every once in awhile, a supplement company creates a product so effective with so many benefits, it earns a place in the daily routine of athletes and fitness minded individuals. After years of research, we have created a product we believe will quickly become a staple in the health and fitness industry. Nimbus Nutrition is proud to introduce Poseidon™.

Poseidon™ was created, using Patent Pending Technology, to give the user an increase in performance, not just in the gym, but in every area of life. This cutting edge product offers a host of benefits including; improved strength, endurance, mental acuity, coordination and recovery time. So often we think of a sports nutrition supplement as one that will pack on size and strength and/or help us shed unwanted body fat. While these are worthy goals, they are only pieces of the puzzle. When looking to create a strong, healthy body, one must look at the whole picture.
Consider the fact that the human body is comprised of 70% water. Proper hydration, of every cell, is imperative to performance of any kind. Armed with that knowledge, we asked ourselves, "What if we could create the perfect blend of electrolytes and attach them to other key, strategic and proven effective ingredients...all in effective doses...all that play a role in how we perform every day?" We speculated that by doing this, not only would each ingredient work synergistically with the other, but the attachment of electrolytes would actually increase the effectiveness of them all. We are no longer speculating. After more than a year of testing, reformulating and testing some more, we are very proud to present a product that truly out performed our wildest expectations. Without further ado, I give you...Poseidon™.
To say Poseidon™ has numerous benefits is a gross understatement. This product was designed to benefit everybody from the Competitive bodybuilder to the stressed out Wall Street Stock Broker. No matter who you are, Poseidon's Patent Pending Technology will greatly enhance the quality of your life and the way you perform any and all tasks.

Question & Answers

Do I need to take Bodyguard every day?
Bodyguard is designed specifically to be taken during your workout, or any other physical activity. It can be used on off days, or supplemented with bulk Beta-Alanine & Poseidon.

Should I supplement anything else with Bodyguard during the workout?
No. Bodyguard has all the essentials needed for your workout. However, if you are looking for some stimulants…I would suggest adding a serving of our BLAST to Bodyguard pre-workout.

Is Bodyguard stimulant free?
Yes. Bodyguard was designed to give the consumers the option. With today’s market flooded with caffeine, and 1,3 dimethylamylamine filled supplements, we felt the need to give the consumers a safe, natural stimulant free Intra product. With hectic schedules, some may not be able to train until late in the evening….being that Bodyguard is stimulant free; they will have no issues falling asleep at night. With supplementing Bodyguard with proper nutrition, we feel we can fuel you through your workouts with no problem. If a stimulant is what you desire, Bodyguard can be stacked with Blast.

Does Bodyguard contain creatine?
No. Again, Bodyguard was designed to give the consumers the option. Bodyguard can be stacked with our 100% USP grade micronized creatine.

Why the carbohydrates…will it hurt my diet?
Simple & sustained carbohydrates are necessary to complete this formula. Science has shown that carbohydrates taken before and during training to be very beneficial to both resistance and endurance athletes. A small dose of simple and sustained, high GI carbohydrates will be used as strength and fuel to get you through your workout. This small dose of carbohydrates will be used and not stored in fat cells as triglycerides, so low carb dieters…..fear not!

I stay clear of Sugar…do you have any other options?
Definitely! Check out Bodyguard Sugar Free!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Rk-500 Xtreme
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188908-sns-rk-500-a.html

Genomyx Protocol V2 Cherry
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/166658-doing-monstermash-protocol.html

Watermelon White Flood DELICIOUS!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/177703-controlled-labs-watermelon.html

• I really want to try the sugar-free Cherry version since I like keeping my carbs low during a cut and love cherry flavored drinks.
  • Yes!
  • I'll definitely post some hot fitness babes that motivate me to look right for spring/summer if that's what you mean!

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
Rk-500 Xtreme
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188908-sns-rk-500-a.html

Genomyx Protocol V2 Cherry
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/166658-doing-monstermash-protocol.html

Watermelon White Flood DELICIOUS!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/177703-controlled-labs-watermelon.html
  • I really want to try the sugar-free Cherry version since I like keeping my carbs low during a cut and love cherry flavored drinks.
  • Yes!
  • I'll definitely post some hot fitness babes that motivate me to look right for spring/summer!
Ummmm the fitness babes are supposed to be posted in here so I have something to look at. :twak:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Age / Height / Weight - 22 5'8" 187 9%
  • What does your workout routine look like? DC training
  • Do you perform any type of endurance training? cardio
  • Have you used Nimbus products in the past? If so, what products? none at all
  • Links to previous logs / reviews. have one going right now and id add this in with it http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/191353-andromass-v3-log.html ive done more, but cant find them. would take forever.
  • What attracts you to Bodyguard and/or Bodyguard Sugar Free? its low ratio and its free!
  • Do you promise to keep a detailed log with adequate updates? i am because im running andromass and will use this product with andromass and my PCT of erase pro, toco 8 and anabeta
  • Post a motivational poster or video. maybe

please pick me!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this looks like a hell of a replacement for swell.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice looking product and great opportunity, guys. Coming back to AM with force; I like it.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I was just asking about this supplement in another thread. (Don't Trust Milas) Interested to see the logs and reviews!

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Yum! Good luck applicants!

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
Good luck looks like good stuff! I would try out but I am suppose to get some posidon night time here soon to log

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bump for some more applicants. If we don't get anymore applicants in the next day or so I will choose a winner for a tub. If we get some more apps, I will proceed with the 3 winners.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
what is it with all these ridiculously awesome promo's lately?!?!?!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, Tim - do you have the ingredient label image you could load?

If some new guys don't get in here, I may toss my hat in the ring, because I really do like the idea of electrolytes with BCAAs (as I typically workout with simply a BCAA mix and nothing else).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, and in before new labels featuring Whitney Houston and Kevin Costner.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, and in before new labels featuring Whitney Houston and Kevin Costner.
Pending the tox report, that might not be a good idea to have her on the label. Or even given her past.........

The product looks promising though!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Awesome opportunity

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Awesome opportunity for someone here...

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey, Tim - do you have the ingredient label image you could load?

If some new guys don't get in here, I may toss my hat in the ring, because I really do like the idea of electrolytes with BCAAs (as I typically workout with simply a BCAA mix and nothing else).
BodyGuard

BodyGuard Sugar Free

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Pending the tox report, that might not be a good idea to have her on the label. Or even given her past.........

The product looks promising though!
Bobby!! Nimbus' Bodyguard is Wack!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BodyGuard

BodyGuard Sugar Free
Thanks for posting this, Tim.

I'd be interested in logging the sugar free. I would prefer to run 1-2 scoops per workout along with an addiitonal 8-15g bulk BCAAs, though. If that's not something you'd want logged, I understand. And if there are any other guys who are dying to get a log under their belts, I'll gladly take the backseat on this.

• Age / Height / Weight: 26 / 6'1" / 270 lbs* (see my log for details on that)
  • What does your workout routine look like: 3 on, 1 off, 2 on, 1 off (Arms, Legs, Delts/Traps, off, Chest, Back, off)
  • Do you perform any type of endurance training: every other week, I perform high intensity workouts (Max-OT on the opposite), but no endurance training at the moment (again, see my ongoing log for details)
  • Have you used Nimbus products in the past? If so, what products: PNT samples
  • Links to previous logs / reviews: my profile is full of them (or you can type "MidwestBeast" into the search box and it'll return a ton)
  • What attracts you to Bodyguard and/or Bodyguard Sugar Free: The addition of electrolytes to an intra-workout BCAA product
  • Do you promise to keep a detailed log with adequate updates: That's all I do
  • Post a motivational poster or video: I'll create a motivational poster meme for you, if you'd like

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
How did I miss this 1?
Not too many got in on this huh.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
Guys....I'm getting an ETA on when the "reflavoring" will take place with this product. I would prefer to make sure the loggers recieve the new flavoring if possible.

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Guys....I'm getting an ETA on when the "reflavoring" will take place with this product. I would prefer to make sure the loggers recieve the new flavoring if possible.
Yum!!! I felt the cherry needed a stronger flavor like Poseidon has.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Hope the new flavoring is stong enough that I can dump it ito my bulk BCAA powder and fix the taste of gym sock bulk has. I normally do this with most of my flavored BCAA's