Get In Here And Log BodyGuard For Nimbus Nutrition!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Pending the tox report, that might not be a good idea to have her on the label. Or even given her past.........

The product looks promising though!
    Bobby!! Nimbus' Bodyguard is Wack!

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by nimbustim View Post
    BodyGuard

BodyGuard Sugar Free
    Thanks for posting this, Tim.

I'd be interested in logging the sugar free. I would prefer to run 1-2 scoops per workout along with an addiitonal 8-15g bulk BCAAs, though. If that's not something you'd want logged, I understand. And if there are any other guys who are dying to get a log under their belts, I'll gladly take the backseat on this.

• Age / Height / Weight: 26 / 6'1" / 270 lbs* (see my log for details on that)
    • What does your workout routine look like: 3 on, 1 off, 2 on, 1 off (Arms, Legs, Delts/Traps, off, Chest, Back, off)
    • Do you perform any type of endurance training: every other week, I perform high intensity workouts (Max-OT on the opposite), but no endurance training at the moment (again, see my ongoing log for details)
    • Have you used Nimbus products in the past? If so, what products: PNT samples
    • Links to previous logs / reviews: my profile is full of them (or you can type "MidwestBeast" into the search box and it'll return a ton)
    • What attracts you to Bodyguard and/or Bodyguard Sugar Free: The addition of electrolytes to an intra-workout BCAA product
    • Do you promise to keep a detailed log with adequate updates: That's all I do
    • Post a motivational poster or video: I'll create a motivational poster meme for you, if you'd like
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve
    •   

3. How did I miss this 1?
    Not too many got in on this huh.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    How did I miss this 1?
    Not too many got in on this huh.
    Somehow went under the radar; I'm not sure how, either.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

5. Guys....I'm getting an ETA on when the "reflavoring" will take place with this product. I would prefer to make sure the loggers recieve the new flavoring if possible.
    ~ Still Around ~
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by nimbustim View Post
    Guys....I'm getting an ETA on when the "reflavoring" will take place with this product. I would prefer to make sure the loggers recieve the new flavoring if possible.
    Yum!!! I felt the cherry needed a stronger flavor like Poseidon has.
    Nimbus Nutrition
    When Performance is EVERYTHING.

7. Hope the new flavoring is stong enough that I can dump it ito my bulk BCAA powder and fix the taste of gym sock bulk has. I normally do this with most of my flavored BCAA's
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nimbus Nutrition
    By Jorsn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 10:35 PM
  2. Nimbus Nutrition
    By benj851 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 03:46 PM
  3. Nimbus Nutrition
    By ABA4life in forum Supplements