Logging Op! AGE FORCE!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Logging Op! AGE FORCE!

Attention all forum members:

AgeForce is looking for loggers!

We will be giving out 2 log opps for the:
    Testo/100 Patch
    And the
    Melatonin Patch

And also looking for 1 lucky logger of the new
    Weight Loss Aid Patch

If you would like a chance to log one of these, please fill out the application below:

What patch would you like to log?-
    What is your goal with this patch?-
    Why should we let you log this?-
    Able to update 3-4x a week?-
    Current other supplements?-
    Links to any other logs or reviews?-

Get on this ASAP, I am pulling this in 2-3 weeks so I can get the logs started immediately!!

Things that will be highly considered by myself and the other reps:
    Supplement experience, log completion, post history, etc etc. We don't want someone who for example happened upon this thread from a google search, made an account, and signed up. We are looking for someone who we can count on for honest feedback. If you are new here but have been on other forums, please let me know where I can find you there.

Good luck to all!!!!
    RecoverBro ELITE

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

The idea of using patches is pretty interesting. Can't wait to see some log from these.
    Olympus Labs Rep
    All your Anabolic needs @ Olympus-labs.com
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Apply brudda!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Apply brudda!
    x2.

We need some quality guys logging this stuff.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice opportunity here guys! New weight loss patch huh? Curious to see how people respond to these and see some logs.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.43%

What patch would you like to log?- Melatonin Patch
    What is your goal with this patch?- Sleep! I have problems not only falling asleep, but also staying asleep. I wake up constantly, every couple of hours during the night, tossing and turning. I'm tired all day long (doing the little head bob at my cubicle fighting to stay awake) because I can't get a solid night sleep. Recently picked up AI's 3z, have also tried melatonin tabs, benadryl, and ZMA. I'm about to grab one of my girlfriend's Ambien just so I can stay asleep all night! Will stop taking 3z to log this.
    Why should we let you log this?- Because I make quality logs (easy to read, updated often), and because you want to help a brother get some sleep.
    Able to update 3-4x a week?-Absolutely
    Current other supplements?- Testopro, Stoked, Creatine, Agmatine, Lit-up (Have used all but the Agmatine before.)
    Links to any other logs or reviews?- I have three logs on bb.com (two sponsored, one unsponsored). I'll try to link them, but if it doesn't work, you can find me by the same username over there. All 3 logs are in my sig over there.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=128396751

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=129538883

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=130940243
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.29%

Quote Originally Posted by kaikara View Post
    What patch would you like to log?- Melatonin Patch
    What is your goal with this patch?- Sleep! I have problems not only falling asleep, but also staying asleep. I wake up constantly every couple of hours during the night, tossing and turning. I'm tired all day long because I can't get a solid night sleep. Recently picked up AI's 3z. Will stop taking it to log this.
    Why should we let you log this?- Because I make quality logs (easy to read, updated often), and because you want help a brother get some sleep.
    Able to update 3-4x a week?-Absolutely
    Current other supplements?- Testopro, Stoked, Creatine, Agmatine, Lit-up
    Links to any other logs or reviews?- I have three logs on bb.com (two sponsored, one unsponsored). I'll try to link them, but if it doesn't work, you can find me by the same username over there. All 3 logs are in my sig over there.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=128396751

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=129538883

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=130940243
    Looks like a solid candidate here!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.91%

Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Looks like a solid candidate here!
    Can vouch for him in person. Good dude. Will definitely let you know whats up. But, I may have to apply for the melatonin patch myself.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.32%

Great opportunity here. I'd be all over the melatonin if I wasn't already do a 3 month log of hghpro
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I'd so want to try the weightloss one, but i've got a solid 6 months of goodies already bought and planned out.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.17%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Attention all forum members:

AgeForce is looking for loggers!

We will be giving out 2 log opps for the:
    Testo/100 Patch
    And the
    Melatonin Patch

And also looking for 1 lucky logger of the new
    Weight Loss Aid Patch

If you would like a chance to log one of these, please fill out the application below:

Get on this ASAP, I am pulling this in 2-3 weeks so I can get the logs started immediately!!

Things that will be highly considered by myself and the other reps:
    Supplement experience, log completion, post history, etc etc. We don't want someone who for example happened upon this thread from a google search, made an account, and signed up. We are looking for someone who we can count on for honest feedback. If you are new here but have been on other forums, please let me know where I can find you there.

Good luck to all!!!!
    Man I won 3 contests in Dec or I'd be all over the Weight Loss Aid Patch. I've been cutting like mad. About 50 more pounds to lose according to the air egg bf thing at the university. Started on August 1st of this year. I'm the resident lard butt of AM. I saw it the other day on the age force site and been thinking about it. I'm taking testboosters right now, wasn't sure if they'd interfere or not.

12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.7%

[QUOTE=stopstalking;3185169]Great opportunity here. I'd be all over the melatonin if I wasn't already do a 3 month log of hghpro[/QUOTE

Melatonin is great. Had a buddy up here try some. Said he has never rested better. Bought some more when AgeForce ran the 2 for 1 sale.
    This guy has run all sorts of sleep supps before (chronic sleep walker), and he said this stuff makes a big difference. Might not cure his sleep walking, but allows him to sleep longer and more restful. I also use it.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.7%

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Man I won 3 contests in Dec or I'd be all over the Weight Loss Aid Patch. I've been cutting like mad. About 50 more pounds to lose according to the air egg bf thing at the university. Started on August 1st of this year. I'm the resident lard butt of AM. I saw it the other day on the age force site and been thinking about it. I'm taking testboosters right now, wasn't sure if they'd interfere or not.

It shouldn't matter that much. It will be taken into consideration though. Just be sure to add what you are taking in your log app man.

RecoverBro ELITE
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.17%

It shouldn't matter that much. It will be taken into consideration though. Just be sure to add what you are taking in your log app man.

Hmm. Tempting.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.7%

Hmm. Tempting.
    We're waiting for your log app bruce

(did my PM send? I got some data base error when I sent it....)
    RecoverBro ELITE
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.17%

We're waiting for your log app bruce

(did my PM send? I got some data base error when I sent it....)
    Nope didn't get it from you.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.17%

D2footballjrc's Application

Weight Loss Aid

Lose more weight, been hitting small plateau's. I am trying to be in the best shape of my life.

I enjoy logging and reviewing products. I also have a need for said patch. I'm in the 270's currently and did an air displacement BF test and need to lose about another 40-50 pounds. I have also been wanting to try these patches of several types. I almost jumped on the 2 for 1 deal and kicked myself when I didn't. Then yesterday or so I saw you brought out a weight loss patch and was debating on it. I am motivated and not needing to rely on a pill or patch for the weight loss, just looking for an extra edge. I'm not expecting a magic solution and I know the work that needs to be put in to benefit fully from a supplement.

Yes, I am on AM.com quite a bit. Avg around 300 posts a month currently. I work a sedentary job, which lead to one of the factors of my weight gain. It's not the only thing to blame, all blame is on me. I am the reason I was fat. Regardless my job being at a computer allows me to post on AM.com daily.

Morning: TestoPro (gave to me by AI Sports), DAA, Erase Pro, LCLT, Multi, Fish Oil, Organ Shield, Recover Pro,
    PRE Workout: Agmatine (Not every day), Focus XT and Craze for PWO (Not every day or workout)
    Intra Workout: Recover Pro
    Post Workout: Protein Powder
    PM: TestoPro, 3z.

Reviews Since Thanksgiving:
    D2football's RecoverPro The Review
    D2football's turns his focus onto Focus XT Review.
    D2footballjrc's finally awake to write a review. AI Sports 3Z.
    D2footballjrc's Myofusion Probiotic Cinnamon Roll Review and Recipes!
    D2footballjrc's chugging down the Probiotic Myofusion Review - Choclate-Vanilla-SBC
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ogle-page.html
    BSN HyperFX Review!
    D2footballjrc's Fat Fellah Craze Review / Log.
    (I think that is most of them, maybe missed 1 or 2)

Logs:
    AI's always on my mind. D2footballjrc (half sponsored log) w/blood work.

I also put all reviews and logs duplicate up on BB.com and some of them on the supplement group on MFP.

Notes and Extras:
    I lift EOD, low reps heavy weights. I do Cardio everyday that ranges from 30 minutes to 60 minutes. I wear a HRM and have a daily goal of minimum 1k calorie burns daily. I have met that goal daily so far. In current log I also am logging my diet, cals, protein, carbs, and fat amounts.

Recently had blood work done for AI TestoPro, tested testosterone. I also had a physical checkup. I asked for blood results. Everything was normal but I was low in cholesterol and calcium. I have taken steps to ensure that is taken care of. BP the last 3 weeks has been running in the 100's-110's / high 40's - low 50's. (Nurse taken)
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.55%

Very intrigued by the Melatonin patch. May have to toss up an app at some point.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.7%

Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM View Post
    Very intrigued by the Melatonin patch. May have to toss up an app at some point.
    Please do buddy
    Followed your Blue Gene log. Good stuff man
    RecoverBro ELITE
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Weight Loss Aid

Lose more weight, been hitting small plateau's. I am trying to be in the best shape of my life.

I enjoy logging and reviewing products. I also have a need for said patch. I'm in the 270's currently and did an air displacement BF test and need to lose about another 40-50 pounds. I have also been wanting to try these patches of several types. I almost jumped on the 2 for 1 deal and kicked myself when I didn't. Then yesterday or so I saw you brought out a weight loss patch and was debating on it. I am motivated and not needing to rely on a pill or patch for the weight loss, just looking for an extra edge. I'm not expecting a magic solution and I know the work that needs to be put in to benefit fully from a supplement.

Yes, I am on AM.com quite a bit. Avg around 300 posts a month currently. I work a sedentary job, which lead to one of the factors of my weight gain. It's not the only thing to blame, all blame is on me. I am the reason I was fat. Regardless my job being at a computer allows me to post on AM.com daily.

Morning: TestoPro (gave to me by AI Sports), DAA, Erase Pro, LCLT, Multi, Fish Oil, Organ Shield, Recover Pro,
    PRE Workout: Agmatine (Not every day), Focus XT and Craze for PWO (Not every day or workout)

D2footballjrc's chugging down the Probiotic Myofusion Review - Choclate-Vanilla-SBC
    BSN HyperFX Review!

Logs:

I also put all reviews and logs duplicate up on BB.com and some of them on the supplement group on MFP.

Notes and Extras:
    I lift EOD, low reps heavy weights. I do Cardio everyday that ranges from 30 minutes to 60 minutes. I wear a HRM and have a daily goal of minimum 1k calorie burns daily. I have met that goal daily so far. In current log I also am logging my diet, cals, protein, carbs, and fat amounts.

Recently had blood work done for AI TestoPro, tested testosterone. I also had a physical checkup. I asked for blood results. Everything was normal but I was low in cholesterol and calcium. I have taken steps to ensure that is taken care of. BP the last 3 weeks has been running in the 100's-110's / high 40's - low 50's. (Nurse taken)

Pick this guy for sure. Has my vote.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.7%

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23

Pick this guy for sure. Has my vote.
    Indeed very strong app.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

That pic is good man! Shows u busted azz dropped a 100 pounds great job!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.7%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Yup. He has worked damn hard!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.43%

That's quite impressive. Only time I lost 100 lbs faster was when I dumped my ex-girlfriend.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.17%

Quote Originally Posted by kaikara View Post
    That's quite impressive. Only time I lost 100 lbs faster was when I dumped my ex-girlfriend.
    Thanks Bro, I noticed that all the apps so far are from people in the Midwest. KS and Missouri is representing strong in this promo.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.17%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Thanks guys, I'm semi OCD when I set my mind to something.
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    The idea of using patches is pretty interesting. Can't wait to see some log from these.
    ^^^^^^^
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.09%

Nice work man keep it up
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.29%

Weight Loss Aid

BSN HyperFX Review!

Logs:

Notes and Extras:

The Logs are strong with this one!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.88%

Wow a log with bloods for the testo patch would be awesome to see. I felt pretty great when I doubled mine but there were no bloods to show anything.
    The melatonin patch seems to be the quickest acting and most noticeable one out right now. I have yet to try the new preworkout or fat burner patch however.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  31. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%

Yeah more people should get in on this!
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.17%

Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    I agree, it's a great idea though. I mean it works for so many other forms of medicine. (nicotine addiction, birth control, and etc). It's an easy way to dose as well and sounds like it gives you a time release which could be beneficial.
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.09%

Wow a log with bloods for the testo patch would be awesome to see. I felt pretty great when I doubled mine but there were no bloods to show anything.
    The melatonin patch seems to be the quickest acting and most noticeable one out right now. I have yet to try the new preworkout or fat burner patch however.
    I should get some melatonin patches for my boss and slap them on him at work and tell him they are the test ones lol.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.47%

App'ing tonight after I talk to Taurus
    Olympus Labs Rep
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.88%

Quote Originally Posted by Marms

I should get some melatonin patches for my boss and slap them on him at work and tell him they are the test ones lol.
    DO IT
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.47%

Going to finish up my log with Taurus before I log for any other opportunities. Great promo and congrats to whoever wins!
    Olympus Labs Rep
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.88%

Solid app there, only thing is DAA and Resveratrol are both present in the patch I do believe.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.47%

Solid app there, only thing is DAA and Resveratrol are both present in the patch I do believe.
    Wasn't aware of that, no bueno.
    Olympus Labs Rep
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.47%

Decided to cancel my app.
    Olympus Labs Rep
  40. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.71%

Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda
    Decided to cancel my app.
    Why did that happen?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Cycle Logging
    By SPI9 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 09:44 AM
  2. Logging my first run of Clen
    By edwitt in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 03-25-2010, 11:36 PM
  3. first time logging
    By tim1985 in forum Supplement Logs