"Exclusive Flavors" - Vote Now!!!

What "Exclusive" Flavor Would You Like To See???

• Total voters

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
So when Nimbus Nutrition gets back in the Nutra Planet Store, would any of you be interested in a
"Exclusive Flavor" for ......
Poseidon, Poseidon Night Time, & Blast?

For those that have been lucky enough to try some of our NEW flavors...you know Nimbus does it right.
Island Kiwi, Southern Cherry, Georgia Peach, & Mystic Raspberry are all DELICIOUS.

If there is not an option for the flavor you would like to see, please just post it.​

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Sour Apple or Blue Raspberry, delicious.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Watermelon and cotton candy sound great!
Second that blue raz.
I would really enjoy seeing a sweetened ice tea flavor :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
voted for Blueberry, not really a fan of the other choices, a cherry would be great though!

nokkT

Awards
Sour apple and watermelon crush sound so good!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
My vote goes for Cotton Candy, banana and Watermelon. :) couldn't pick just one!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
huge sour apple fan....but I voted blueberry, seems like that has never been done...and I love me some berries de blue...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Voted for Watermelon but would also love Blueberry or Apple. :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They all sound amazing, but I voted blueberry because that just sounds unique ;)

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Voted apple but blueberry was a close second

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Orange creamsicle FTW!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bump for more responses!

What about a Peach Tea???

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Kytle

Kytle

Awards
I have personally tried the Georgia Peach Poseidon flavor and not only did it smell amazing, but the taste definitely matched it. Blueberry Dreams FTW

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have personally tried the Georgia Peach Poseidon flavor and not only did it smell amazing, but the taste definitely matched it. Blueberry Dreams FTW
Thanks for the flavor review! Yeah Peach is definitely my favorite flavor right now. I personally mix mine and stick it in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes.....Sweet Baby Jesus it's GOOD.

:hump:

Kytle

Kytle

Awards
Thanks for the flavor review! Yeah Peach is definitely my favorite flavor right now. I personally mix mine and stick it in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes.....Sweet Baby Jesus it's GOOD.

:hump:
Wow that sounds great haha. I definitely gotta give that a try. One more note on Poseidon...I used it a few months ago because I had read online that it improved skin (among other things) and I decided to take a chance on the product. I was not disappointed and I have been a fan of you guys ever since. Glad to see you guys over here on AM and I can't wait to see some of your products at NP

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wow that sounds great haha. I definitely gotta give that a try. One more note on Poseidon...I used it a few months ago because I had read online that it improved skin (among other things) and I decided to take a chance on the product. I was not disappointed and I have been a fan of you guys ever since. Glad to see you guys over here on AM and I can't wait to see some of your products at NP
Did u apply for my logging contest?

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
Appreciate the kind words and support! If you've not tried Poseidon Night Time or Blast....you definitely should. Both products are based off the Poseidon Complex and work very well. If you get a chance, please swing by the Nutra Planet forum and let them know that you would like the ability to purchase Nimbus products from them.

Be on the lookout for some giveaways in the near future.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I didn't even know you had one going haha. Gonna send in an app once I'm done at the gym. Thanks for the heads up :13:
Please do.
Also :) also watch my signature that's how ya know something cool is happening with Nimbus :thumbsup: