Tell me what Athletix Sports product you would like to log!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you want to log one of these 3 products?

Well then tell me what product you would like to log and why.
+
Fill in the application as much as possible, Thanks.
Weight:
How many times a week do you train?:
Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?:
Are you on any medication?
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log?

What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log?
What other sites are you willing to log this on?

Rules
*Must be 21 or older
*Must have over 100 posts

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Great opportunity guys!!!! Get in here....

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure how many im picking yet, at least 2 people. May pick one to log 2 products.

napalm

napalm

Awards

Sex: yes

Weight: 189

How many times a week do you train?: currently 4, going to 5 next week

Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: probably going to bulk up to the 198 wt class over the next few months

Are you on any medication? negative

We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? everyday

What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log? protein powder and creatine - that's it

What other sites are you willing to log this on? anywhere you'd like

i just came off a sponsored iForce log (see my sig) and am ready for another one!

both the formula x and the titanium xl look like interesting products. i'd be in to log the hell out of them both. i've never tried a DAA product, and the titanium xl looks like a good compliment to it.

steve

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Titanium XL has been on my wishlist for a long time and but always had other supps i wanted to finish that i had already bought before i use it. i am going to be running a recomp for the next few months and would love to give this a go. i would love to see how this works in a recomp for preserving and building muscle while burning fat. i have been off supps for the past 3-4 weeks(was basically just creatine mono) now so this would be a nice supp to hop on after a break. good luck guys!!!!!

Sex: ****
Weight: 184lbs
How many times a week do you train?: 5 with lifts and cardio and cardio on off days
Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: Doing a recomp currently
Are you on any medication? no sir
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? errrr day most likely but 4 minimum
What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log? currently not running anything but will throw in some creatine mono, BCAA's possibly and maybe a preworkout if needed but i doubt it
What other sites are you willing to log this on? PHF and Lockout

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is your wife's BFF part of Athletix ? Ill log her if I get picked ;)

HAHAHAH good luck guys get in here some good stuff here :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good apps thus far, keep'em coming.

Is your wife's BFF part of Athletix ? Ill log her if I get picked ;)

HAHAHAH good luck guys get in here some good stuff here :)
:lol:

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
pretty awesome chance, if i didn't have a bottle to log within the next few weeks i'd totally jump on this.

you guys should sponsor[let me log] something for this year jiu jitsu world championships ;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pretty awesome chance, if i didn't have a bottle to log within the next few weeks i'd totally jump on this.

you guys should sponsor[let me log] something for this year jiu jitsu world championships ;)
PM me!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great opp guys

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna throw my app on here ASAP! My gf is in my dorm room currently and hates when I'm "AM'ing" in her presence! (She's in the bathroom, I snuck on!)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna throw my app on here ASAP! My gf is in my dorm room currently and hates when I'm "AM'ing" in her presence! (She's in the bathroom, I snuck on!)
ahaha thats too funny "I snuck on!" :D

Women just don't understand.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
punjabi, you're not going to apply? you could stack formula-x with your Division I bottle...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
punjabi, you're not going to apply? you could stack formula-x with your division i bottle...
I'm gonna do epi cycle next month and JD gonna send me formula x, division 1 and new Athletix product for my pct to log...:D

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
oh that's nice of him... what's he gonna send me? :p

i have an old bottle of "Malicious Mass" I might crack open... epi/m-lmg
i'm not sure if it's any good though

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
oh that's nice of him... what's he gonna send me?
He will send you anything as long you willing to log...JD is cool..

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh that's nice of him... what's he gonna send me? :p

i have an old bottle of "Malicious Mass" I might crack open... epi/m-lmg
i'm not sure if it's any good though
Hey, you have won enough lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess everyone already got there Athletix Stack for New Years lol.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
id also like to throw in i wouldnt mind doin anythin u guys offer for my recomp :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally have some time to do this!

Well then tell me what product you would like to log and why.

I would like to log formula x, division 1, and titanium because I will be doing a lean bulk/bulk using daa based products and have been very curious about the athletix triple stack! I have never used daa before so I am anxious to see how my body will respond. I have had great success with 3,4 divan and testofen in the past.

+
Fill in the application as much as possible, Thanks.
Sex: male
Weight: 161
Height: (added in) 5'7"

How many times a week do you train?: 3 lifting days plus hiit cardio, 2 just cardio days, 5 total

Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: currently recomp, for log, bulk/recomp (will
Be eating carb heavier than usual)

Are you on any medication? Negative

We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? Daily, every other day at the least
Will include training, (don't really track macros for diet)

What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log?
Formula x, division 1, titanium xl, erase, genomyx heat stack (non stim fat burning)

What other sites are you willing to log this on? Dont belong to any others

Rules
*Must be 21 or older- check
*Must have over 100 posts-check

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great entry!
Really looking forward to trying these products AND a new type of workout! Looking to make some serious changes in physique and training mentality. Trying to apply the less is more method of training.. Gonna be scary! Especially with utilizing full off weeks.. What am I supposed tondo if I don't go to the gym?!? Homework??!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really looking forward to trying these products AND a new type of workout! Looking to make some serious changes in physique and training mentality. Trying to apply the less is more method of training.. Gonna be scary! Especially with utilizing full off weeks.. What am I supposed tondo if I don't go to the gym?!? Homework??!
Homework scares me lol

PUMP BUMP! Lets see some more apps.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formula-X. I've used Division 1, Titanium, Titanium XL and Adamantium. The Athletix lines consistently impresses me and I can give a fair assessment on the product, for sure.

Sex: Man
Weight: 215
How many times a week do you train?: 5
Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: Recomp
Are you on any medication? Nizoral shampoo ;)
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? 3+
What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log? Toco-8, Cabergolean, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Melatonin (been on these for MONTHS)
What other sites are you willing to log this on? Mindandmuscle, ********, Ironmagazine, others if you need it. BB.com isn't an option though, I hate that website too much.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol JD we obviously had a mind-link on this thread

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
Division 1 for sure.

Sex: M
Weight: 156
How many times a week do you train?: 4
Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: cut/build lean
Are you on any medication? no
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? alot now
What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log? anabeta erase pro
What other sites are you willing to log this on? whatever

BamaDog

BamaDog

Awards
Formula X, because I got a lot of trust in athletix. I have low test and titanium has done wonders for my sex drive, i have been using titanium on and off doing 2 months on-1 month off. This protocol has been working great for me but i would like to try formula x solo to see how my body reacts, from what i see on the forum, FX is really good for an increase in libido. I logged titanium awhile back, I didnt have much time on my hands at that point in life... I can promise I now can do a very honest detailed log 3-4 days a week.

Sex: Male
Weight: 185lbs
How many times a week do you train?: 3-4 times a week
Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?:
Recomp all the way.
Are you on any medication?
no
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? 3-4 times a week.
What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log? Multi/omegas/greens/CoQ10
What other sites are you willing to log this on? Just here

Thanks for the consideration.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great apps, keep them coming, loggers will be picked Monday.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to log Division One. I have used Titanium while cutting which helped me retain muscle while dieting. I want to see if Division One will help me continue with this recomp and help keep fat levels at bay while slowly putting on weight.

Sex: Male
Weight: 186.2
How many times a week do you train?: 7 (Four lifting usually Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. Sometimes I do my Tuesday routine Monday if I need to because of school. Three cardio days which are one hour sessions)
Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: Recomp. On lifting days all carbs are pre and post workout with a macro breakdown of 40/25/35 (P/C/F) Cardio days I have 600-800 cals less and carbs are only trace. Macros are 50/10/40 (P/C/F). I will have a cheat meal or refeed day once every 10 days give or take.
Are you on any medication? No
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? 3-4 minimum
What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log? NOW Adam, NOW Vitamin D 5,000 iu, NOW Vitamin C 1000 mg, NOW Omega 3, Combat Powder, Iso-ology, NP Creatine, NP BCAA (doing cardio)
What other sites are you willing to log this on? Here and bb.com

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chedapalooza- Formula-X/Division 1
BigBlackGuy- Formula-X
BamaDog- Formula-X

Loggers send me your addys!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Congrats guys!!! You will love Athletix products!!!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for everyone who put in APPS, there was a couple others I wanted to pick but I had a limit, for everyone who didn't get picked be sure to throw in an app on our next Licogenix Logging promo, your chances will be good.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
awesome, can't wait to see some logs. congrats to all the winners!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will post a link to my log one week before i start so u guys cab all have a say in helping determine the things I log/look out for! Hoping to have a very interactive, informative log!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will post a link to my log one week before i start so u guys cab all have a say in helping determine the things I log/look out for! Hoping to have a very interactive, informative log!
I'm looking forward to it:)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So how should I dose my formula x?? I take bcaas (recover pro) always AFTER I train... The lclt and acetyl l tyrosine would be great pre workout obviously, but i really dot like anything in my stomach ... Is it pointless to take post workout?

Also, this is to be taken daily, right? Not 5 on 2 off? On non training days, can it be taken with food? Or should it be spaced away from food? You're gonna have to remind me how the serving size/scooper thing works again lol. I will save this and will post these questions and answers on my log too when I set it I up.