Log Newest Muscle Marinade Flavor STACKED with D-Pol!!

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    There are a few "sick" promos going on!!!
    amen!

2. Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704

i threw my app for the athletix sports one. id throw one here but doubt ill get picked since i log'd the cherry limeade one in fall
    I am running a promo as well buddy
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. Keep them coming guys! Great turnout so far.
    I mean if there are a lot of top applicants I can always give out a few more than planned........
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

4. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Keep them coming guys! Great turnout so far.
    I mean if there are a lot of top applicants I can always give out a few more than planned........
    How about Got Meat shirts :-D

5. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Keep them coming guys! Great turnout so far.
    like this sound of this!!

6. awesome opportunity. I logged MM previously, and for whomever wins, you will be quite pleased with it

7. well not feelin confident on my entry for the for Athletix Sports so why not enter here

1. Stats (weight, height, etc)
    5'9, 184lbs, not sure on my bodyfat, 2in penis
    2. What would be your goal while using this stack?
    Going for a recomp, gained a little belly fat over the winter bulk so wanna preserve/build some muscle while burning the fat off
    3. Why do you want to try this stack?
    In the fall, I was selected to log the Cherry Limeade flavor and fell in love with MM. It's in my top 3 fav preworkouts. Dpol is something I have yet to try. I love DAA and love how I respond to nitrates. One of the most things I look for in most supplements is the pump. Creatine nitrate and other nitrates make my body explode so DAA-nitrate sounds very kinky
    4. What other Preworkout/DAA products have you used?
    DAA: Bulk DAA from numerous companies, DAA-HCG
    PreWorkout: MM, Lit-up, Wyked, Pump Fixx, NO-Explode, Superpump250, Jack3d, Motivate, White Flood, 1MR, Maniac, Kronic Pump, BEast Pump, Power Chews and more that cant think of
    5. Why should I choose you?
    Pity? lol I logged the Cherry Limeade MM in the fall, loved it a lot since it delivered literally everything a preworkout should and. All this talk about the new flavor is making me go insane since I bought like 4 tubs of Cherry Limeade and never got to grab a Fresh Fruit. Like I said above, I love nitrates and would love to experience Dpol's effects from what I have been reading following the other logs. I can log 6-7 days/week also, maybe even everyday.
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

8. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    How about Got Meat shirts :-D
    If I can't get one you can't
    They are discontinued. Top priority is the new website. Maybe some throw back shirts in the future.....
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  9. Exclamation DkGreek's Application

Danny

1. Stats:

195 pounds, 5' 9", ~13% Body Fat.

I would love the energy
    Muscle Marinade is said to provide in the gym during my last, stressful semester at TCU. Plus.... I have a goal at the end of this year of closing in on a 400 pound bench, 380 pounds would be awesome.

Why do you want to try this stack?

Two great products. DAA is a great product, and I can only assume attaching the nitrate moiety to it only makes it better!

I have used many, many pre-workouts. I will list a few of them:

PreSurge;
    SUPERPUMP MAX;
    Hemavol/Maximize;
    Our own Cryoshock;
    I used Jacked when it first came out and had baking soda [haven't used it since];
    White Flood V2;
    A few samples of Fierce;
    A few others.

I have run numerous logs on almost every pre-workout I have tried; they are all on bodybuilding.com

With that in mind and having run the gamut of pre-workouts, I quickly know if a product is bunk or not. I suppose I am apt to cast aside bad pre-workouts like chaff in the wind!

I always run a good log. I am very thorough, responsive, and always follow through with my logs and reviews. Also, the very thought of a nitrate+DAA product is extremely intriguing and exciting to me.

Beyond that, I love this sport, and it becomes apparent in my logs and general conversation...

Thank you again for the opportunity.

On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...

10. well i might as well try...right!!!

1. Stats (weight, height, etc)
    5'10", 170 with clothes on lol, roughly 10% BF, my avatar is current of this week

my goal for this stack would be to find my new preworkout and DAA supplement, i been doing research for a little while now. to be honest most preworkouts are the same, beta alanine and some creatine and caffeine. your supplement facts is so detailed, i had to read it very slow so i could take it all in. just taking the time to write that discription says alot about a company.

3. Why do you want to try this stack?
    first i wanted to try this stack because its free, i actually hadnt read anything about your company before. how could i not want to try it after reading all that information now, about whats not needed, what doesnt have science behind it, and what makes muscle marinade different. i also just started a pure form of daa for the first time last week, if i can get it in a nitric oxide supplement and kill two birds with one stone, im all about it. i havent really tried a nitric oxide booster since NO2 back in 2008, (N.O. explode a couple times but i didnt like it), i think i been missing out dont you lol.

ive tried JACKED, C4, pure caffiene, pure DAA, N.O. explode a couple times.

all my friends look to me for supplement advice, i read and read and read and read. when ever something new comes out they all call me or text me to ask me if the hype or advertising is legit. i think i would be a great help to your company getting the word out on a stack like this. i travel often and have very close workout friends in roughly 6 states and 3 separate countries. if i tell them to buy it they will, simple as that. give me a shot, LETS DO THIS!!!

edit: i also log like a champ!
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...
    •   

11. can we nominate people too, mattrag has a good PWO review log going on...i think me and him should win lol

Mattrag's Pre-DOWN!

12. Well this sucks...i don't know enough people here for them to nominate me lol

13. Quote Originally Posted by quintal89
    Well this sucks...i don't know enough people here for them to nominate me lol
    Throw up a quality app...
    U never know u might win.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

14. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Throw up a quality app...
    U never know u might win.
    Already did, hoping for the best!

15. lol well your supposed to nominate yourself, i just think what goes around comes around...always working on good karma lol

16. Lol sure nominate people. Let them know though and get apps in ha
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

17. Lmao. I say we all nominate someone that didn't apply.
    "Hey bro guess what you're logging some new supps!"
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

18. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo
    Lol sure nominate people. Let them know though and get apps in ha
    Unfortunately, my next log will be for another pre workout product and I will not be able to log this one.
    Looks good though, I'll be subbing to the logs.
    RecoverBro ELITE

19. hahahah i forgot to tell him he had to give it to me if he won, oops. i really want to win this one!!!

20. I will keep applications open for the next 24 hours! Then I will choose some lucky people!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

21. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I will keep applications open for the next 24 hours! Then I will choose some lucky people!
    Cant wait!!

22. I'm feeling pretty generous this week.....
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

23. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I'm feeling pretty generous this week.....
    Thank God me and you go waaaaaay back! haha Good Luck to the winners Free Muscle Marinade and D Pol?? My dream! I want to log some Purus stuff sometime soon!
    Someone once told me the definition of Hell.
    The last day you have on Earth, the person you BECAME......Will meet the person you could have BECOME

24. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post

Looks like someone's going to get some good stuff
    I want in!
    RecoverBro ELITE

25. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post

Looks like someone's going to get some good stuff
    I want in!
    oh now you want in...lmao

26. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    its so funny your feeling generous, im feeling LUCKY!!! its a win, win here........PICK THIS GUY PLEASE -"SRT4MUSCLE"

27. bump for the winners....g/l everyone, really hope i get this though!!

28. Aww I just got home from lifting hoping to see the "CHOSEN" but will have to wait. No prob! Good luck to all!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

29. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Aww I just got home from lifting hoping to see the "CHOSEN" but will have to wait. No prob! Good luck to all!
    You too.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...

30. Quote Originally Posted by DkGreek View Post
    You too.
    Yeah I blew my chest up tonight! Went 5-1-5 on bench for five reps for 4 sets then wide grip for 15 reps and dropped down then another 15 reps narrow grip. Burn baby, burn! Immediately jumped to six sets of 5 DB flies heavyweight (for me anyways). LOVE IT!!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEW MUSCLE MARINADE FLAVOR
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-08-2011, 05:30 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-08-2011, 12:15 AM
  3. Muscle Marinade Cherry-Limeade flavor
    By Torobestia in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-01-2011, 02:09 PM
  4. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 04:55 AM
  5. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 04:51 AM