The Blacklist- Terms/Conditions

Page 7 of 15 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

exactly...considering how much advertising in magazines cost, giving away a few products for month long logs/reviews is very, very cheap!!!
    it must be, because you see a promo section on almost every forum, plus how often do companies get screwed by suresha's, not very often...this whole friggin thread is a whole lot made out of nothing, imo.

geezus....i bet companies give away more free stuff at the arnold in one day than all the companies combined lose out on by non-loggers in 5 f'ing years, lol. get over it!!!!
    The proof is in the pudding...

This thread was made, my guess in response to one individual... maybe a couple... but then there were no admissions for about 6 months till it was bumped... then not much again until this single member again goes on a supp whoring spree..

I agree there should be repercussions against said types of members. That's as simple as a rep pming a mod... there's already rules covering this when you join that you agree to...No need for a list of parameters before admission of names for blacklist/banning, waiting period and so on... Just ban the a hole and be done with it.

It should be a reps job in the first place when running a promotion to look into a potential loggers previous contributions beyond what's portrayed in a tester application... this would honestly weed out 99% of potential crap candidates.

I'm only saying stuff like this cause I've repped multiple times myself and its really not hard to earn your keep especially when playing with your companies commodities.

Do your job and there won't be an issue in the first place.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post

This thread was made, my guess in response to one individual... maybe a couple... but then there were no admissions for about 6 months till it was bumped... then not much again until this single member again goes on a supp whoring spree..

I agree there should be repercussions against said types of members. That's as simple as a rep pming a mod... there's already rules covering this when you join that you agree to...No need for a list of parameters before admission of names for blacklist/banning, waiting period and so on... Just ban the a hole and be done with it.

It should be a reps job in the first place when running a promotion to look into a potential loggers previous contributions beyond what's portrayed in a tester application... this would honestly weed out 99% of potential crap candidates.

I'm only saying stuff like this cause I've repped multiple times myself and its really not hard to earn your keep especially when playing with your companies commodities.

well said!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   

3. Good call Dough.

This is where post counts need to be higher for a product opp log.

Cuts out those cheap skates... Maybe AM can look at putting a log review score for similar to a rep point scoring system. This way people get a feedback on their logging and its recorded
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

4. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Good call Dough.

This is where post counts need to be higher for a product opp log.

Cuts out those cheap skates... Maybe AM can look at putting a log review score for similar to a rep point scoring system. This way people get a feedback on their logging and its recorded
    I like the post count idea and you should include people that have at least decent rep power to, not to sure about the feedback scoring thing <-- I can see people abusing that system.

5. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    I like the post count idea and you should include people that have at least decent rep power to, not to sure about the feedback scoring thing <-- I can see people abusing that system.
    lol...like people don't abuse the rep point system...
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...like people don't abuse the rep point system...
    Well for the most part I think the feedback system would be a lot worse lol haa

7. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post

The 99% might be a bit high but yes. Of course when a newer member is just starting out, they don't have a background that can be checked into. If no one gives them a chance to log, then they don't get the background for future opps. There are times that a rep goes out on a limb for some people to give them a chance. If we only picked those that had a background to check out, it would be worse with the same people running multiple logs one after the other. It is good to get some new blood and that is what this thread is really all about is the newer guys that have not made a good name for themselves as a respected logger already. After all, most of the reps here pretty much know who is who of the veteran loggers here and this thread is NOT needed for them, just the newer members.
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

8. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    The 99% might be a bit high but yes. Of course when a newer member is just starting out, they don't have a background that can be checked into. If no one gives them a chance to log, then they don't get the background for future opps. There are times that a rep goes out on a limb for some people to give them a chance. If we only picked those that had a background to check out, it would be worse with the same people running multiple logs one after the other. It is good to get some new blood and that is what this thread is really all about is the newer guys that have not made a good name for themselves as a respected logger already. After all, most of the reps here pretty much know who is who of the veteran loggers here and this thread is NOT needed for them, just the newer members.
    i like the part where he said just pm a mod, ban the a-hole and be done with it!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd

Maybe not 99% but pretty close, this isn't a logging community... logs are done as part of the info sharing done in the community.

There are many other ways someone can contribute to build a reputation and more then anything, free products aren't necessary to perform a log, they can sponsor their own supplement log, review aproduct they already purchased and used or even just run a detailed workout log of their own.

Every opportunity is afforded to them the second they join to prove themselves, no one and no company "has to" give them a chance. They can build their own background.

When it comes to running a sponsored log...

It's not a right, it's a privilege.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

10. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Maybe not 99% but pretty close, this isn't a logging community... logs are done as part of the info sharing done in the community.

There are many other ways someone can contribute to build a reputation and more then anything, free products aren't necessary to perform a log, they can sponsor their own supplement log, review aproduct they already purchased and used or even just run a detailed workout log of their own.

Every opportunity is afforded to them the second they join to prove themselves, no one and no company "has to" give them a chance. They can build their own background.

When it comes to running a sponsored log...

It's not a right, it's a privilege.
    I agree, it is definitely a privilege! The thing about running a log with a product that they bought is that they have a vested stake in it to complete the product. Some don't feel that way with a "free" product. I too believe that the rep has to do their job and check background first. I agree with what you are saying but just throwing in some different variables.
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

11. Great idea! Logging your progress while on the sample is the best part!! I guess I didn't realize some people on here take advantage of the opportunities they're given. Sad deal.
    Life's a garden, dig it

12. I think the spirit of this thread is getting a little clouded. When I first started reading am.com, I found the logs very informative, and when looking to purchase a new product, I look for detailed logs to see how it was working, what the "average" guy thought about it, etc. Good logs can come from anybody, and the number of posts, rep points, or length of membership have nothing to do with whether or not someone will run a good detailed log. Unfortunately, Ive seen many, many unfinished and abandoned logs, not everyone from a scumbag just looking to scam a company out of product, some from people who had problems they felt were big enough to not complete their commitment, maybe their kids were sick, or their dog died, or they had to study for finals, or cover a sick coworkers shift. Point is whether its a scumbag trying to scam free products, or a regular joe who had problems, they didn't complete their log, life happens, **** happens, if they agree to do it, and don't, then they go on the black list.
    PHF Rep

13. bump
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

14. What about those guys that are doing like 5 logs at a time?.

15. ive noticed the same people apply for every promo and sadly get chosen over and over....
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

16. and they run crap logs as well
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

17. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    What about those guys that are doing like 5 logs at a time?.
    Bro to test the effects of a new supplement I start by running at least 6 other new supplements at the same time. That was we have a better idea of how it works with other stuff on the market.

Also I don't run logs of new products unless I'm on cycle. That way we know how it effects people who are on a cycle.

EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

18. Possibly

19. Is anyone actually on the black list?

20. No one still on the forums
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Is anyone actually on the black list?
    There needs to be another sticky thread strictly devoted to just names. No unnecessary comments, just the name and a brief statement as to why.

22. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    There needs to be another sticky thread strictly devoted to just names. No unnecessary comments, just the name and a brief statement as to why.
    Concurred. Make it happen and sticky it next to this one. And go.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

23. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

I doubt that will happen. A lot People don't even understand the reviews section and how to use it.

24. standon23 left one of my promos open from dec 2012, last activity shows 1-31-13....

will be removed pending explanation
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

25. There was a day when integrity meant something!

26. BUMPED!!!!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

27. Quote Originally Posted by Push50 View Post
    There was a day when integrity meant something!

it still means something...but like everything else today it has been watered down and a spin put on it.

a rap artist once put his finger on it.....as long as i am gettin mine.

TODAYS PEOPLE AINT GOT NO SOUL!!!

28. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    it still means something...but like everything else today it has been watered down and a spin put on it.

a rap artist once put his finger on it.....as long as i am gettin mine.

TODAYS PEOPLE AINT GOT NO SOUL!!!
    Too much truth in that one
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

29. Truth be told!

30. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Too much truth in that one
    like metallica says...sad but true.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Internet Blacklist Bill
    By Resolve in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 03:11 AM
  2. Weight Gain Under Bad Conditions