The Blacklist- Terms/Conditions

Page 6 of 15 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

    Personally if the logger doesn't show up anymore that is the reason for the black list. If logger reappears with hey XXX happened to me sorry I'll make it up to company then that's worth reconsidering.
    True. Black listing makes me look like "The Bad Guy."
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.


  2. geez...people come and go on this forum all the time. most of the major players when i joined are all gone. i had issues with my internet provider and didn't post much for a few months, when i started posting regularly again it was a whole lot of new players...the point i am making is that life happens, what we should be concerned about is a guy like suresha who keeps reappearing just long enough to sneak in apps on new company sponsors[and reps]who aren't aware of his shenanigans!!! i honestly believe that the majority of guys who put apps in really do make every effort to fulfill their obligation, sometimes life just gets in the way......




    guys like suresha on the other hand.........
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  3. I only apply to steal product! Blacklist me bish!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  4. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    I only apply to steal product! Blacklist me bish!
    Ok will do.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. It happening once is a reason for companies to be cautious in picking them, when its 2 or 3 times then i see black list
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL
    It happening once is a reason for companies to be cautious in picking them, when its 2 or 3 times then i see black list
    That's a logical thought as well.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  7. What about the influx of newbs in every company promotion thread?. Seriously, what is going on with that?. Do they just search google for "Free supplements" and that's how they end up here?.

  8. Just tried googling "free supplements" and ended up on youtube and there are a ton of videos from guys explaining how to go to bb.com and "get free supplements". People are pretty greedy. Sure I've entered some promotions but these newbs who promotion hop disgust me. Maybe have some rules that you need to be an established user of at least one year before being able to enter promotions and giveaways.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Just tried googling "free supplements" and ended up on youtube and there are a ton of videos from guys explaining how to go to bb.com and "get free supplements". People are pretty greedy. Sure I've entered some promotions but these newbs who promotion hop disgust me. Maybe have some rules that you need to be an established user of at least 2 years before being able to enter promotions and giveaways.
    Oh yeah just count me out...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Oh yeah just count me out...

    Ok I guess 1 year is good enough.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Just tried googling "free supplements" and ended up on youtube and there are a ton of videos from guys explaining how to go to bb.com and "get free supplements". People are pretty greedy. Sure I've entered some promotions but these newbs who promotion hop disgust me. Maybe have some rules that you need to be an established user of at least one year before being able to enter promotions and giveaways.
    even better, limit the amount of promotions 1 member can have a app in at any one time!!! i see the same guys enter every damned promo
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  12. Farenheit Nutrition GF-AMA - Fit Chick review

    well i hate to do this but i would not sponsor this person again, the log speaks for itself. if she responds with an explanation then i will edit this post.
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Maybe have some rules that you need to be an established user of at least one year before being able to enter promotions and giveaways.

    lol...hell, half of the reps on here haven't even been a member for a year.......
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    lol...hell, half of the reps on here haven't even been a member for a year.......
    Remember who sponsors you.
    Reps did the job they needed to do to be where they needed/wanted to be.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    Farenheit Nutrition GF-AMA - Fit Chick review

    well i hate to do this but i would not sponsor this person again, the log speaks for itself. if she responds with an explanation then i will edit this post.
    not sure why link won't work. screen name is bella600
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Remember who sponsors you.
    Reps did the job they needed to do to be where they needed/wanted to be.
    lol...it is what it is, things change.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  17. What about companies that advertise free samples but don't follow thru????

  18. Quote Originally Posted by double s
    What about companies that advertise free samples but don't follow thru????
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by double s
    What about companies that advertise free samples but don't follow thru????
    I've actually had this happen where I'm a reasonable person, i don't sign up for multiple promotions at once. I've submitted my personal info after going through a comprehensive selection process filling out detailed applications and compiling past logs only to be told week after week that "it's just shipped" and really it never arrives and i watch many other great logging opportunities come and go...

    While they can't go on a blacklist necessarily... they are a company after all... there should be some sort of repercussion against the company or some sort of compensation required of a company if we are to be held accountable as well.

    Bottom line is, I've posted on boards for over 8 years. I've dedicated TONS of hours, days and at this point years of my life to amassing knowledge on products in general how they effect ones physiology and more importantly how i personally react to different compounds. I feel my time and input is valuable and my feedback is candid and informative.

    Sure i get to try a supplement for "free" but believe me considering how much i make for my regular job, they are getting my time for one hell of a discount. Not to mention a possible positive and comprehensive review of their product.


    So while this quoted comment may sound silly to some, he makes a VERY valid point. Accountability should be just as important on both ends of the spectrum.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  20. Accountability yes, such as running a full promo on behalf of a company and then shafting the winners. That has happened to me with AMS years ago. However a rep offering free samples, I mean come on. First off it's FREE, you didn't earn it, you didn't apply for it, and it isn't OWED to you. Secondly, you can't necessarily hold a single rep accountable for the entire company for something so trivial and silly. Sure it would be nice to get the free samples but let's face it, some reps are much better at representing their company then others. Many have things that come up and paying postage to send out a couple free samples is low on the priority scale.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  21. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf
    Accountability yes, such as running a full promo on behalf of a company and then shafting the winners. That has happened to me with AMS years ago. However a rep offering free samples, I mean come on. First off it's FREE, you didn't earn it, you didn't apply for it, and it isn't OWED to you. Secondly, you can't necessarily hold a single rep accountable for the entire company for something so trivial and silly. Sure it would be nice to get the free samples but let's face it, some reps are much better at representing their company then others. Many have things that come up and paying postage to send out a couple free samples is low on the priority scale.
    agreed
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger
    Can I nominate IFORCE? Won but no delivery! Not mad...just pointing out its not always the winner who fails....

    Complete Carnitine Stack - iForce needs 5 loggers!!!
    I've had good and bad luck running i force logs.... one got the product to me and the other time it never showed.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  23. Unfortunately guys we cannot blacklist paying sponsors.
    Sucks when they don't send you what they promised but I doubt Admin is going to let the board's non paying members kick out their source of income.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  24. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Accountability yes, such as running a full promo on behalf of a company and then shafting the winners. That has happened to me with AMS years ago. However a rep offering free samples, I mean come on. First off it's FREE, you didn't earn it, you didn't apply for it, and it isn't OWED to you. Secondly, you can't necessarily hold a single rep accountable for the entire company for something so trivial and silly. Sure it would be nice to get the free samples but let's face it, some reps are much better at representing their company then others. Many have things that come up and paying postage to send out a couple free samples is low on the priority scale.
    Very true and Agree 100%
    After a year off, I'm back

  25. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Accountability yes, such as running a full promo on behalf of a company and then shafting the winners. That has happened to me with AMS years ago. However a rep offering free samples, I mean come on. First off it's FREE, you didn't earn it, you didn't apply for it, and it isn't OWED to you. Secondly, you can't necessarily hold a single rep accountable for the entire company for something so trivial and silly. Sure it would be nice to get the free samples but let's face it, some reps are much better at representing their company then others. Many have things that come up and paying postage to send out a couple free samples is low on the priority scale.
    I can respect what you are saying BUT when there is a company banner at the top of Anabolic Minds offering free samples and when numerous people are not receiving them, this is a problem. You guys aren't stupid, you can figure out who I am talking about. But like anything, one company does not spoil it for the others.

  26. I've been a member for a long time now and never received any free products from any company except samples from nutraplanet

  27. Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    I've been a member for a long time now and never received any free products from any company except samples from nutraplanet
    Nobody owes you FREE products. If you want to earn some by doing reviews or logs, then just put up some apps in the company promo section.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    I've actually had this happen where I'm a reasonable person, i don't sign up for multiple promotions at once. I've submitted my personal info after going through a comprehensive selection process filling out detailed applications and compiling past logs only to be told week after week that "it's just shipped" and really it never arrives and i watch many other great logging opportunities come and go...

    While they can't go on a blacklist necessarily... they are a company after all... there should be some sort of repercussion against the company or some sort of compensation required of a company if we are to be held accountable as well.

    Bottom line is, I've posted on boards for over 8 years. I've dedicated TONS of hours, days and at this point years of my life to amassing knowledge on products in general how they effect ones physiology and more importantly how i personally react to different compounds. I feel my time and input is valuable and my feedback is candid and informative.

    Sure i get to try a supplement for "free" but believe me considering how much i make for my regular job, they are getting my time for one hell of a discount. Not to mention a possible positive and comprehensive review of their product.


    So while this quoted comment may sound silly to some, he makes a VERY valid point. Accountability should be just as important on both ends of the spectrum.
    exactly...considering how much advertising in magazines cost, giving away a few products for month long logs/reviews is very, very cheap!!!
    it must be, because you see a promo section on almost every forum, plus how often do companies get screwed by suresha's, not very often...this whole friggin thread is a whole lot made out of nothing, imo.




    geezus....i bet companies give away more free stuff at the arnold in one day than all the companies combined lose out on by non-loggers in 5 f'ing years, lol. get over it!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  29. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

    Nobody owes you FREE products. If you want to earn some by doing reviews or logs, then just put up some apps in the company promo section.
    Relax kingjames, never said anyone owed me anything, just noticed for as long as I've been a member I don't recall getting any promos or products and ur right it's because I don't put up apps or ask about them.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    Relax kingjames, never said anyone owed me anything, just noticed for as long as I've been a member I don't recall getting any promos or products and ur right it's because I don't put up apps or ask about them.
    Not trying to attack you bud, just pointing out that there is no right or entitlement to free products except through the company promos when selected. Throw some apps in and I'm sure you'll get your chance to log a product if you want it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Internet Blacklist Bill
    By Resolve in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 02:11 AM
  2. Weight Gain Under Bad Conditions
    By Master Splint in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 12:23 PM
  3. GHRP-6 and camping conditions
    By samadhismiles in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 11:51 AM
  4. Heart Conditions
    By OUEFC24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 11:31 PM
  5. New to AM intro and about TRT with other pre-existing conditions
    By spacemonkey in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-15-2006, 11:07 AM
Log in
Log in