The Blacklist- Terms/Conditions

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Is anyone actually on the black list?
    There needs to be another sticky thread strictly devoted to just names. No unnecessary comments, just the name and a brief statement as to why.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    Grieving the loss of Iron Flex Supplements and PHs/DSs!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    There needs to be another sticky thread strictly devoted to just names. No unnecessary comments, just the name and a brief statement as to why.
    Concurred. Make it happen and sticky it next to this one. And go.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.93%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

I doubt that will happen. A lot People don't even understand the reviews section and how to use it.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.96%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

standon23 left one of my promos open from dec 2012, last activity shows 1-31-13....

will be removed pending explanation
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.65%

There was a day when integrity meant something!
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.31%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

BUMPED!!!!
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep
    Olympus Labs, turning mere mortals into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by Push50 View Post
    There was a day when integrity meant something!

it still means something...but like everything else today it has been watered down and a spin put on it.

a rap artist once put his finger on it.....as long as i am gettin mine.

TODAYS PEOPLE AINT GOT NO SOUL!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.31%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    it still means something...but like everything else today it has been watered down and a spin put on it.

Too much truth in that one
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep
    Olympus Labs, turning mere mortals into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Truth be told!
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Too much truth in that one
    like metallica says...sad but true.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

11. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.13%

That sums it up.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

12. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    I think the spirit of this thread is getting a little clouded. When I first started reading am.com, I found the logs very informative, and when looking to purchase a new product, I look for detailed logs to see how it was working, what the "average" guy thought about it, etc. Good logs can come from anybody, and the number of posts, rep points, or length of membership have nothing to do with whether or not someone will run a good detailed log. Unfortunately, Ive seen many, many unfinished and abandoned logs, not everyone from a scumbag just looking to scam a company out of product, some from people who had problems they felt were big enough to not complete their commitment, maybe their kids were sick, or their dog died, or they had to study for finals, or cover a sick coworkers shift. Point is whether its a scumbag trying to scam free products, or a regular joe who had problems, they didn't complete their log, life happens, **** happens, if they agree to do it, and don't, then they go on the black list.
    Yea I really hate reading a log just to see it stop abruptly and disappear into the background. Bums me out
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.23%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Purus Labs CONDENSE / DPOL LOG: Johnny75 PCT

Seems he abandoned the log. Just be on the look for him doing any future promotions.
    Sent him a pm and asked in the thread, no response.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.41%

Is there anyway to get a list of just names/violations going? There really should be a way for the reps to quickly scan a list of people who have abandoned/not performed as stated for a log. Think it would help us all out.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.41%

Lol, dirty dan speaks in third person and is honest so he's in the clear
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.42%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity Pro

Look out for Cary k. Started log one entree and does not respond to emails. I will post like when on computer
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.04%

This thread is so damn self-righteous.

Maybe the consumers should make a blacklist thread on all the companies with ****ty customer service, who don't give out free samples, and who promise you logs only to not get back in contact with you...? All things that have happened to me. Especially customer service. Really? I'm interested in BUYING your product and you can't get back to me within a week when it's going to be available or when the release date is. **** that, I'm finding something else.

MY POINT is good and bad people are going to be everywhere in life. Don't let a few bad people ruin it for everyone else. If you guys need to make an email blacklist I totally understand the necessity. But why put these guys on, publicly? They will get theirs, karma is a bitch. As a good consumer I won't write a bad review of a product unless I already agreed with a company to post a totally honest review. But I kind of think the "public stoning" is a little over the top.

And I am looking for a decent bridging product between cycles and a new pwo. If your company has the ability to answer an email within 24 hours, by all means, inbox me.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by nakshe View Post
    This thread is so damn self-righteous.

Maybe the consumers should make a blacklist thread on all the companies with ****ty customer service, who don't give out free samples, and who promise you logs only to not get back in contact with you...? All things that have happened to me. Especially customer service. Really? I'm interested in BUYING your product and you can't get back to me within a week when it's going to be available or when the release date is. **** that, I'm finding something else.

MY POINT is good and bad people are going to be everywhere in life. Don't let a few bad people ruin it for everyone else. If you guys need to make an email blacklist I totally understand the necessity. But why put these guys on, publicly? They will get theirs, karma is a bitch. As a good consumer I won't write a bad review of a product unless I already agreed with a company to post a totally honest review. But I kind of think the "public stoning" is a little over the top.

And I am looking for a decent bridging product between cycles and a new pwo. If your company has the ability to answer an email within 24 hours, by all means, inbox me.
    Some of the best companies out there give ZERO free product out buddy.
    It's not a fair review to judge a company based on whether or not they give some stranger a free product or sample. There are too many people out there looking for handouts and don't follow up with a purchase and most companies make enough money as is. Why lose out on free product campaigns?
    Also most companies have better things to do than answer yet another email of "when when when???" Do you think you're the one person that's somehow going to keep them afloat???
    How about you send your favorite companies each $5 as a sample of the money you might give them. If they like it MAYBE they'll send you product on exchange for the retail price. But maybe not.

As for your other concern, myself and the other reps I'm sure find this thread of high value.
    I sure as hell don't want to be the guy who sends someone who previously burned a company some free stuff and then have my reputation to the boss on the line when he asks why I never got a review.
    If someone promises a log and doesn't hold up to the agreement, they're telling the rep who had faith in them that they don't care. So why should any rep save the feelings of someone who burned them and threatened to tarnish their reputation?

Did you get blacklisted or something?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.04%

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Some of the best companies out there give ZERO free product out buddy.
    It's not a fair review to judge a company based on whether or not they give some stranger a free product or sample. There are too many people out there looking for handouts and don't follow up with a purchase and most companies make enough money as is. Why lose out on free product campaigns?
    Also most companies have better things to do than answer yet another email of "when when when???" Do you think you're the one person that's somehow going to keep them afloat???
    How about you send your favorite companies each $5 as a sample of the money you might give them. If they like it MAYBE they'll send you product on exchange for the retail price. But maybe not.

As for your other concern, myself and the other reps I'm sure find this thread of high value.
    I sure as hell don't want to be the guy who sends someone who previously burned a company some free stuff and then have my reputation to the boss on the line when he asks why I never got a review.
    If someone promises a log and doesn't hold up to the agreement, they're telling the rep who had faith in them that they don't care. So why should any rep save the feelings of someone who burned them and threatened to tarnish their reputation?

Did you get blacklisted or something?
    No I did not get blacklisted and don't plan on being. Like I told another rep who inboxed me, I just think the majority of people you're blacklisting are probably dumb high school kids who don't understand that this is, in essence, a type of business transaction or people who are new to the supplement industry; and have no idea what is actually going on here. I think there are toolbags out there trying to take advantage of you, but I hope that's a smaller minority than y'all are making it out to be. I just think you're possibly destroying some of your future customer base with this. After all, these guys all have friends who work out as well. Word gets around quick.

As far as customer service goes, I don't find your excuse valid. I understand your reasoning completely: logistically it's just not a possibility sometimes...but you have to make customer service a priority. Remember, a potential buyer's only interaction with your company many times is going to be the guy on the phone or whoever replies in an email. If this is not done in a timely manner, the customer feels disrespected. I guarantee you billions of dollars a year is lost on bad customer service. Like marketing, this can be a costly expenditure, but I truly believe if you don't spend big money on it now, you will lose even bigger down the road. I personally have not given business to people for bad service and I'm sure I'm not alone. Honestly, how many times have you gone back to a restaurant with bad service? How many times are you going to go to a car repair shop that won't pick up the phone when you're trying to find out if you're car is ready? I'm not asking your company to know my name and my kid's names and my favorite food...just be halfway punctual.

As far as not giving out samples I totally understand it from a financial perspective for the larger companies with established names. Ironically they're the most likely to give sames out. However, I do also understand business a bit. You have to spend money to make money like I said earlier, and nowhere is that more evident than in marketing. Small companies that are big time now such as Cellucor, USPlabs, and Controlled Labs I would have never heard of had they not given out samples at bodybuilding shows, etc. I actually lived in Bryan, TX and attended Texas A&M. My undergrad was in Exercise Physiology and Cellucor came out and talked to us about their company and their products. They gave everyone a giant sample back. Guess what pre workout I used for years up until now? And people wonder how they've won pre-workout of the year 2 years in a row... It's the little things. And they certainly weren't afraid to spend a few bucks on some impressionable college kids who most likely didn't have the money to buy their products.

Not trying to diss the companies here, but I'm saying think a little bit more about the long term implications. The companies that have survived understand this.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.47%

No I did not get blacklisted and don't plan on being. Like I told another rep who inboxed me, I just think the majority of people you're blacklisting are probably dumb high school kids who don't understand that this is, in essence, a type of business transaction or people who are new to the supplement industry; and have no idea what is actually going on here. I think there are toolbags out there trying to take advantage of you, but I hope that's a smaller minority than y'all are making it out to be. I just think you're possibly destroying some of your future customer base with this. After all, these guys all have friends who work out as well. Word gets around quick.

As far as customer service goes, I don't find your excuse valid. I understand your reasoning completely: logistically it's just not a possibility sometimes...but you have to make customer service a priority. Remember, a potential buyer's only interaction with your company many times is going to be the guy on the phone or whoever replies in an email. If this is not done in a timely manner, the customer feels disrespected. I guarantee you billions of dollars a year is lost on bad customer service. Like marketing, this can be a costly expenditure, but I truly believe if you don't spend big money on it now, you will lose even bigger down the road. I personally have not given business to people for bad service and I'm sure I'm not alone. Honestly, how many times have you gone back to a restaurant with bad service? How many times are you going to go to a car repair shop that won't pick up the phone when you're trying to find out if you're car is ready? I'm not asking your company to know my name and my kid's names and my favorite food...just be halfway punctual.

As far as not giving out samples I totally understand it from a financial perspective for the larger companies with established names. Ironically they're the most likely to give sames out. However, I do also understand business a bit. You have to spend money to make money like I said earlier, and nowhere is that more evident than in marketing. Small companies that are big time now such as Cellucor, USPlabs, and Controlled Labs I would have never heard of had they not given out samples at bodybuilding shows, etc. I actually lived in Bryan, TX and attended Texas A&M. My undergrad was in Exercise Physiology and Cellucor came out and talked to us about their company and their products. They gave everyone a giant sample back. Guess what pre workout I used for years up until now? And people wonder how they've won pre-workout of the year 2 years in a row... It's the little things. And they certainly weren't afraid to spend a few bucks on some impressionable college kids who most likely didn't have the money to buy their products.

Not trying to diss the companies here, but I'm saying think a little bit more about the long term implications. The companies that have survived understand this.
    Too long. Not reading.
    This thread is for reps and also for blacklist members to plead their case.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.04%

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Too long. Not reading.
    This thread is for reps and also for blacklist members to plead their case.
    Haha then I guess this proves my point about PR/Customer Service.

At least read the last paragraph
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

This is the easiest way for companies to communicate on who does not follow through on logs.

Don't understand why it's "self righteous".
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.04%

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    This is the easiest way for companies to communicate on who does not follow through on logs.

Don't understand why it's "self righteous".
    A bunch of multi-million dollar companies bashing a bunch of nobodies is not just a little self righteous?

Like I said, I understand the frustration. But why the public bash? Just do an email listserv or something.

Honestly we can go around in circles on this. But the consumers are going to see it one way, and the businesses are going to see it another way. I just happened to speak up about it.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.47%

A bunch of multi-million dollar companies bashing a bunch of nobodies is not just a little self righteous?

Like I said, I understand the frustration. But why the public bash? Just do an email listserv or something.

Honestly we can go around in circles on this. But the consumers are going to see it one way, and the businesses are going to see it another way. I just happened to speak up about it.
    The reps are not here to publicly bash consumers.
    Someone logging free crap is not technically a consumer.
    Someone consuming free crap and failing the commitment to a review is a problem.

Trust me, promotion via internet forums is maybe responsible for 10% of sales if that.
    If every member here told one person not to buy from X company, that might account for .1% of that 10%.

You're getting it all wrong though. This isn't a place to bash members.
    All we're doing is giving a heads up on who can't be trusted.
    Most of the loggers on this forum understand that their reputation is on the line if they don't log.
    When they don't log their product while knowing they'll end up here... That speaks volumes.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

We're not here to bash anyone (our company at least). Like flex said this is just a way to give a heads up on loggers who do not follow through with their obligations.

Much like consumers have access to reviews for customer service this is our access.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  26. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

nakshe,

This thread is for THIS community's reps to report dead beat loggers to other reps of THIS community as well as other members of THIS community. This is not the COMPANY black list. It is THIS community's list. This is NOT a customer service board. The rules of this board CLEARLY state that you need to take up your customer service issues with the individual company's customer service department directly.

Sponsor forums ARE NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE FORUMS. Take your issues with orders/service to them, not here.

The "self-righteous" comment and tone you are projecting is misguided and misdirected and quite frankly unappreciated. You have invested an awful lot of time in articulating your feeling on the matter - the matter of FREE products.

If this community and it's culture and reps do not meet your standards you are free to move on and enjoy another community. You made your point now let it be and move on.

Thank you!
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.04%

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    nakshe,

This thread is for THIS community's reps to report dead beat loggers to other reps of THIS community as well as other members of THIS community. This is not the COMPANY black list. It is THIS community's list. This is NOT a customer service board. The rules of this board CLEARLY state that you need to take up your customer service issues with the individual company's customer service department directly.

The "self-righteous" comment and tone you are projecting is misguided and misdirected and quite frankly unappreciated. You have invested an awful lot of time in articulating your feeling on the matter - the matter of FREE products.

If this community and it's culture and reps do not meet your standards you are free to move on and enjoy another community. You made your point now let it be and move on.

Thank you!
    Hey man, I haven't replied back to the last two post and I've been on site the past hour. What do you think I'm doing? I've moved on. We're going to have to agree to disagree here. I've been very respectful in the way I presented my case. Nice way of throwing "self-righteous" back in my face though. I'll admit I have been, still waiting on you guys to.

I've been a pretty active member of this board and would like to continue to do so. I've gotten some great advice here and will keep posting on anabolicminds. You can read my other post, I don't troll and I don't flame. I'd consider myself a rule-abiding member of this online community.

You don't need to come in here and put your foot down. Message was received two or three post ago. Geez...
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.47%

Hey man, I haven't replied back to the last two post and I've been on site the past hour. What do you think I'm doing? I've moved on. We're going to have to agree to disagree here. I've been very respectful in the way I presented my case. Nice way of throwing "self-righteous" back in my face though. I'll admit I have been, still waiting on you guys to.

I've been a pretty active member of this board and would like to continue to do so. I've gotten some great advice here and will keep posting on anabolicminds. You can read my other post, I don't troll and I don't flame. I'd consider myself a rule-abiding member of this online community.

You don't need to come in here and put your foot down. Message was received two or three post ago. Geez...
    It's been 43 minutes between your latest post and this one.... I guess 43 minutes is the new time required to acknowledge that someone has moved on.

You derailed a good thread. Admin does not like that in my past experiences.

Let's get back on topic.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.63%

I hate to do this but I'm gonna have to put someone on the list.

FL3X MINIMUM

He started a log and then just left it in the toilet. No wipe. No flush.

Seriously though, it's nice not seeing a lot of names popping up on here. It really speaks to the job that some of the reps are doing in picking loggers and to the quality of guys here on AM. I know some may complain that this thread is self righteous, but it is merely a way to keep people accountable for the product that they received in exchange for a quality log.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.63%

Had a guy receive product and then totally disappear from the forum. He has done several logs so he wasn't a noob. I (as well as other reps)have tried to contact him with no response multiple times. Not sure if something happened to him or if he just decided to not run the log for us. So, until further notice, I am asking that @Sr_505 be put on the blacklist.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%

Subed
    RIP IRONFLEX
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.2%

I think this thread is a good idea. When a company sends you free product and merely asks that you write a log and give your honest opinion, the least you can do is follow through and write the log. If you don't want to do it, don't take the free merchandise.
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.28%

Quote Originally Posted by Billy R View Post
    I think this thread is a good idea. When a company sends you free product and merely asks that you write a log and give your honest opinion, the least you can do is follow through and write the log. If you don't want to do it, don't take the free merchandise.
    that is the problem...it is not free merchandise unless you consider your time as having no value!!!

it is merchandise that is given in exchange for a log/review which requires time and some thought process. imo, we are misrepresenting ourselfs when we say free product...we as in us reps.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

34. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.2%

You make a good point, one that I agree with. The merchandise isn't really free, it is given without charge in return for writing a review and perhaps a log. Therefore when the company follows through on their end of the deal and sends the merchandise, the person who received the merchandise should complete their end of the deal and write the review or log.
    that is the problem...it is not free merchandise unless you consider your time as having no value!!!

it is merchandise that is given in exchange for a log/review which requires time and some thought process. imo, we are misrepresenting ourselfs when we say free product...we as in us reps.
  35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.93%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

You make a good point, one that I agree with. The merchandise isn't really free, it is given without charge in return for writing a review and perhaps a log. Therefore when the company follows through on their end of the deal and sends the merchandise, the person who received the merchandise should complete their end of the deal and write the review or log.

S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.2%

I agree, it seems so obvious, and yet I see that some people seem to have huge issues understanding the rather simple deal that was made. They just want free stuff.....
  37. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.93%

I agree, it seems so obvious, and yet I see that some people seem to have huge issues understanding the rather simple deal that was made. They just want free stuff.....

True. A lot of people just make an account just to enter promos. I've been here a while and have seen this type of thing happen over and over again. Just take a look next time you see a promo thread and look at the number of users with 1-3 posts. Either that or you will see people that only post in the promo section and just constantly log products and apparently every product they log is the best in its class. The blacklist is good idea but I'm not sure it's actually any type of deterrent.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.2%

Some people just have no class. What they're doing is no better than the beggars that stand in the middle of the road with the "Will work for food" signs, when in reality they don't want to work, they just want people to give them money.
    True. A lot of people just make an account just to enter promos. I've been here a while and have seen this type of thing happen over and over again. Just take a look next time you see a promo thread and look at the number of users with 1-3 posts. Either that or you will see people that only post in the promo section and just constantly log products and apparently every product they log is the best in its class. The blacklist is good idea but I'm not sure it's actually any type of deterrent.
  39. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.23%

Motiv8er Aminod's!!!!! (Sponserd!)

Motiv8er: Officially Blacklisted!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%

Carbcrazy black listed. He became confrontational and rude to people even the reps who were trying to help him out. I'll link up the log so you all can get an idea
    RIP IRONFLEX

Similar Forum Threads

1. Internet Blacklist Bill
    By Resolve in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 03:11 AM
  2. Weight Gain Under Bad Conditions
    By Master Splint in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 01:23 PM
  3. GHRP-6 and camping conditions
    By samadhismiles in forum IGF-1/GH