The Blacklist- Terms/Conditions - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

The Blacklist- Terms/Conditions

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
  1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Just tried googling "free supplements" and ended up on youtube and there are a ton of videos from guys explaining how to go to bb.com and "get free supplements". People are pretty greedy. Sure I've entered some promotions but these newbs who promotion hop disgust me. Maybe have some rules that you need to be an established user of at least one year before being able to enter promotions and giveaways.
    even better, limit the amount of promotions 1 member can have a app in at any one time!!! i see the same guys enter every damned promo
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Farenheit Nutrition GF-AMA - Fit Chick review

well i hate to do this but i would not sponsor this person again, the log speaks for itself. if she responds with an explanation then i will edit this post.
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Maybe have some rules that you need to be an established user of at least one year before being able to enter promotions and giveaways.

lol...hell, half of the reps on here haven't even been a member for a year.......
    •   

4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

lol...hell, half of the reps on here haven't even been a member for a year.......
    Remember who sponsors you.
    Reps did the job they needed to do to be where they needed/wanted to be.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    Farenheit Nutrition GF-AMA - Fit Chick review

well i hate to do this but i would not sponsor this person again, the log speaks for itself. if she responds with an explanation then i will edit this post.
    not sure why link won't work. screen name is bella600
    www.lgsciences.com
  6. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Remember who sponsors you.
    Reps did the job they needed to do to be where they needed/wanted to be.
    lol...it is what it is, things change.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What about companies that advertise free samples but don't follow thru????
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by double s
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by double s
    I've actually had this happen where I'm a reasonable person, i don't sign up for multiple promotions at once. I've submitted my personal info after going through a comprehensive selection process filling out detailed applications and compiling past logs only to be told week after week that "it's just shipped" and really it never arrives and i watch many other great logging opportunities come and go...

While they can't go on a blacklist necessarily... they are a company after all... there should be some sort of repercussion against the company or some sort of compensation required of a company if we are to be held accountable as well.

Bottom line is, I've posted on boards for over 8 years. I've dedicated TONS of hours, days and at this point years of my life to amassing knowledge on products in general how they effect ones physiology and more importantly how i personally react to different compounds. I feel my time and input is valuable and my feedback is candid and informative.

Sure i get to try a supplement for "free" but believe me considering how much i make for my regular job, they are getting my time for one hell of a discount. Not to mention a possible positive and comprehensive review of their product.

So while this quoted comment may sound silly to some, he makes a VERY valid point. Accountability should be just as important on both ends of the spectrum.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Accountability yes, such as running a full promo on behalf of a company and then shafting the winners. That has happened to me with AMS years ago. However a rep offering free samples, I mean come on. First off it's FREE, you didn't earn it, you didn't apply for it, and it isn't OWED to you. Secondly, you can't necessarily hold a single rep accountable for the entire company for something so trivial and silly. Sure it would be nice to get the free samples but let's face it, some reps are much better at representing their company then others. Many have things that come up and paying postage to send out a couple free samples is low on the priority scale.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf
    Accountability yes, such as running a full promo on behalf of a company and then shafting the winners. That has happened to me with AMS years ago. However a rep offering free samples, I mean come on. First off it's FREE, you didn't earn it, you didn't apply for it, and it isn't OWED to you. Secondly, you can't necessarily hold a single rep accountable for the entire company for something so trivial and silly. Sure it would be nice to get the free samples but let's face it, some reps are much better at representing their company then others. Many have things that come up and paying postage to send out a couple free samples is low on the priority scale.
    agreed
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger
    Can I nominate IFORCE? Won but no delivery! Not mad...just pointing out its not always the winner who fails....

Complete Carnitine Stack - iForce needs 5 loggers!!!
    I've had good and bad luck running i force logs.... one got the product to me and the other time it never showed.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Unfortunately guys we cannot blacklist paying sponsors.
    Sucks when they don't send you what they promised but I doubt Admin is going to let the board's non paying members kick out their source of income.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Very true and Agree 100%
    After a year off, I'm back
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I can respect what you are saying BUT when there is a company banner at the top of Anabolic Minds offering free samples and when numerous people are not receiving them, this is a problem. You guys aren't stupid, you can figure out who I am talking about. But like anything, one company does not spoil it for the others.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

I've been a member for a long time now and never received any free products from any company except samples from nutraplanet
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    I've been a member for a long time now and never received any free products from any company except samples from nutraplanet
    Nobody owes you FREE products. If you want to earn some by doing reviews or logs, then just put up some apps in the company promo section.
  18. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    I've actually had this happen where I'm a reasonable person, i don't sign up for multiple promotions at once. I've submitted my personal info after going through a comprehensive selection process filling out detailed applications and compiling past logs only to be told week after week that "it's just shipped" and really it never arrives and i watch many other great logging opportunities come and go...

While they can't go on a blacklist necessarily... they are a company after all... there should be some sort of repercussion against the company or some sort of compensation required of a company if we are to be held accountable as well.

Bottom line is, I've posted on boards for over 8 years. I've dedicated TONS of hours, days and at this point years of my life to amassing knowledge on products in general how they effect ones physiology and more importantly how i personally react to different compounds. I feel my time and input is valuable and my feedback is candid and informative.

Sure i get to try a supplement for "free" but believe me considering how much i make for my regular job, they are getting my time for one hell of a discount. Not to mention a possible positive and comprehensive review of their product.

So while this quoted comment may sound silly to some, he makes a VERY valid point. Accountability should be just as important on both ends of the spectrum.
    exactly...considering how much advertising in magazines cost, giving away a few products for month long logs/reviews is very, very cheap!!!
    it must be, because you see a promo section on almost every forum, plus how often do companies get screwed by suresha's, not very often...this whole friggin thread is a whole lot made out of nothing, imo.

geezus....i bet companies give away more free stuff at the arnold in one day than all the companies combined lose out on by non-loggers in 5 f'ing years, lol. get over it!!!!
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

Nobody owes you FREE products. If you want to earn some by doing reviews or logs, then just put up some apps in the company promo section.
    Relax kingjames, never said anyone owed me anything, just noticed for as long as I've been a member I don't recall getting any promos or products and ur right it's because I don't put up apps or ask about them.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    Relax kingjames, never said anyone owed me anything, just noticed for as long as I've been a member I don't recall getting any promos or products and ur right it's because I don't put up apps or ask about them.
    Not trying to attack you bud, just pointing out that there is no right or entitlement to free products except through the company promos when selected. Throw some apps in and I'm sure you'll get your chance to log a product if you want it.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

exactly...considering how much advertising in magazines cost, giving away a few products for month long logs/reviews is very, very cheap!!!
    it must be, because you see a promo section on almost every forum, plus how often do companies get screwed by suresha's, not very often...this whole friggin thread is a whole lot made out of nothing, imo.

geezus....i bet companies give away more free stuff at the arnold in one day than all the companies combined lose out on by non-loggers in 5 f'ing years, lol. get over it!!!!
    The proof is in the pudding...

This thread was made, my guess in response to one individual... maybe a couple... but then there were no admissions for about 6 months till it was bumped... then not much again until this single member again goes on a supp whoring spree..

I agree there should be repercussions against said types of members. That's as simple as a rep pming a mod... there's already rules covering this when you join that you agree to...No need for a list of parameters before admission of names for blacklist/banning, waiting period and so on... Just ban the a hole and be done with it.

It should be a reps job in the first place when running a promotion to look into a potential loggers previous contributions beyond what's portrayed in a tester application... this would honestly weed out 99% of potential crap candidates.

I'm only saying stuff like this cause I've repped multiple times myself and its really not hard to earn your keep especially when playing with your companies commodities.

Do your job and there won't be an issue in the first place.
  22. Diamond Member

This thread was made, my guess in response to one individual... maybe a couple... but then there were no admissions for about 6 months till it was bumped... then not much again until this single member again goes on a supp whoring spree..

I agree there should be repercussions against said types of members. That's as simple as a rep pming a mod... there's already rules covering this when you join that you agree to...No need for a list of parameters before admission of names for blacklist/banning, waiting period and so on... Just ban the a hole and be done with it.

It should be a reps job in the first place when running a promotion to look into a potential loggers previous contributions beyond what's portrayed in a tester application... this would honestly weed out 99% of potential crap candidates.

I'm only saying stuff like this cause I've repped multiple times myself and its really not hard to earn your keep especially when playing with your companies commodities.

well said!!!
  23. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good call Dough.

This is where post counts need to be higher for a product opp log.

Cuts out those cheap skates... Maybe AM can look at putting a log review score for similar to a rep point scoring system. This way people get a feedback on their logging and its recorded
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Good call Dough.

This is where post counts need to be higher for a product opp log.

Cuts out those cheap skates... Maybe AM can look at putting a log review score for similar to a rep point scoring system. This way people get a feedback on their logging and its recorded
    I like the post count idea and you should include people that have at least decent rep power to, not to sure about the feedback scoring thing <-- I can see people abusing that system.
  25. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    I like the post count idea and you should include people that have at least decent rep power to, not to sure about the feedback scoring thing <-- I can see people abusing that system.
    lol...like people don't abuse the rep point system...
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...like people don't abuse the rep point system...
    Well for the most part I think the feedback system would be a lot worse lol haa
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

The 99% might be a bit high but yes. Of course when a newer member is just starting out, they don't have a background that can be checked into. If no one gives them a chance to log, then they don't get the background for future opps. There are times that a rep goes out on a limb for some people to give them a chance. If we only picked those that had a background to check out, it would be worse with the same people running multiple logs one after the other. It is good to get some new blood and that is what this thread is really all about is the newer guys that have not made a good name for themselves as a respected logger already. After all, most of the reps here pretty much know who is who of the veteran loggers here and this thread is NOT needed for them, just the newer members.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  28. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    The 99% might be a bit high but yes. Of course when a newer member is just starting out, they don't have a background that can be checked into. If no one gives them a chance to log, then they don't get the background for future opps. There are times that a rep goes out on a limb for some people to give them a chance. If we only picked those that had a background to check out, it would be worse with the same people running multiple logs one after the other. It is good to get some new blood and that is what this thread is really all about is the newer guys that have not made a good name for themselves as a respected logger already. After all, most of the reps here pretty much know who is who of the veteran loggers here and this thread is NOT needed for them, just the newer members.
    i like the part where he said just pm a mod, ban the a-hole and be done with it!!!
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd

Maybe not 99% but pretty close, this isn't a logging community... logs are done as part of the info sharing done in the community.

There are many other ways someone can contribute to build a reputation and more then anything, free products aren't necessary to perform a log, they can sponsor their own supplement log, review aproduct they already purchased and used or even just run a detailed workout log of their own.

Every opportunity is afforded to them the second they join to prove themselves, no one and no company "has to" give them a chance. They can build their own background.

When it comes to running a sponsored log...

It's not a right, it's a privilege.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Maybe not 99% but pretty close, this isn't a logging community... logs are done as part of the info sharing done in the community.

There are many other ways someone can contribute to build a reputation and more then anything, free products aren't necessary to perform a log, they can sponsor their own supplement log, review aproduct they already purchased and used or even just run a detailed workout log of their own.

Every opportunity is afforded to them the second they join to prove themselves, no one and no company "has to" give them a chance. They can build their own background.

When it comes to running a sponsored log...

It's not a right, it's a privilege.
    I agree, it is definitely a privilege! The thing about running a log with a product that they bought is that they have a vested stake in it to complete the product. Some don't feel that way with a "free" product. I too believe that the rep has to do their job and check background first. I agree with what you are saying but just throwing in some different variables.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great idea! Logging your progress while on the sample is the best part!! I guess I didn't realize some people on here take advantage of the opportunities they're given. Sad deal.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  32. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

I think the spirit of this thread is getting a little clouded. When I first started reading am.com, I found the logs very informative, and when looking to purchase a new product, I look for detailed logs to see how it was working, what the "average" guy thought about it, etc. Good logs can come from anybody, and the number of posts, rep points, or length of membership have nothing to do with whether or not someone will run a good detailed log. Unfortunately, Ive seen many, many unfinished and abandoned logs, not everyone from a scumbag just looking to scam a company out of product, some from people who had problems they felt were big enough to not complete their commitment, maybe their kids were sick, or their dog died, or they had to study for finals, or cover a sick coworkers shift. Point is whether its a scumbag trying to scam free products, or a regular joe who had problems, they didn't complete their log, life happens, **** happens, if they agree to do it, and don't, then they go on the black list.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

bump
    www.lgsciences.com
  34. Diamond Member

What about those guys that are doing like 5 logs at a time?.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

ive noticed the same people apply for every promo and sadly get chosen over and over....
    www.lgsciences.com
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

and they run crap logs as well
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  37. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What about those guys that are doing like 5 logs at a time?.
    Bro to test the effects of a new supplement I start by running at least 6 other new supplements at the same time. That was we have a better idea of how it works with other stuff on the market.

Also I don't run logs of new products unless I'm on cycle. That way we know how it effects people who are on a cycle.

EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Possibly
  39. Diamond Member

Is anyone actually on the black list?
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

No one still on the forums
    www.lgsciences.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Internet Blacklist Bill
    By Resolve in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 01:11 AM
  2. Weight Gain Under Bad Conditions
    By Master Splint in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 11:23 AM
  3. GHRP-6 and camping conditions
    By samadhismiles in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1