The Blacklist- Terms/Conditions

Page 5 of 20 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    In all seriousness, I'm nominating Suresha. I know for a fact he won Neogenix Supremacy and a log was never started. Many attempts by DDfox and other Neogenix reps to see if there was an issue but no reply. The rules and application process is clearly outlined in the promo.

    Here's the application that was submitted -
    Neogenix Supremacy® --- "Let's Do This!" [Apply Now]

    Here's the rules and guidelines that were outlined by DDfox. -
    Neogenix Supremacy® --- "Let's Do This!" [Apply Now]

    I think everything was stated clearly and professionally by the Neogenix team what was expected of the loggers. The other participant had no problem getting his log going and completed. Again numerous attempts at contacting him resulted in failure. It has also been brought to my attention that he has burned other companies in the past. I can only speak on what happened to Neogenix but I'm sure those other companies can substantiate claims of failure to log products.
    x2 on this guy, he ripped Athletix off as well. I can't seem to find which logging opp he entered, way too many of them, but here is the log he started, 1 post and never returned my PM's, plus he is still throwing apps up to rip more companies off.
    Athletix Formula X review (sponsored)


    Got a couple more guys for the black list if I get no response with in the next week.
    Core Nutritionals Representative


  2. RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   
       


  3. Sigh
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  4. What is this...say it aint so...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    x2 on this guy, he ripped Athletix off as well. I can't seem to find which logging opp he entered, way too many of them, but here is the log he started, 1 post and never returned my PM's, plus he is still throwing apps up to rip more companies off.
    Athletix Formula X review (sponsored)

    Got a couple more guys for the black list if I get no response with in the next week.
    He's burned a lot of us.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    He's burned a lot of us.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    3 strikes and your out, burn 3 companies I think a BAN is in order! I'm sure he will just make another account tho
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    3 strikes and your out, burn 3 companies I think a BAN is in order! I'm sure he will just make another account tho
    I was thinking that.. account should stay but there should be a notice or flag for the reps to know not to pick. user title maybe? Admin controlled..

    Can Vboards support blocking be specific device?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    I was thinking that.. account should stay but there should be a notice or flag for the reps to know not to pick. user title maybe? Admin controlled..

    Can Vboards support blocking be specific device?
    That would be a great add to the site.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    That would be a great add to the site.
    I know Facebook considers every computer / device unique. Does not look like they have that option yet. IP bans are too broad and can be spoofed if you really care enough, or you cut out real users. I am partial to the scarlet letter idea though maybe they would never figure out why they are never getting picked for anything anymore?

  10. easy enough to get schizm to add to the first post the current blacklist members. don't really need to do much more than that honestly

  11. and to make the new reps aware of this thread.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    3 strikes and your out, burn 3 companies I think a BAN is in order! I'm sure he will just make another account tho
    I think this has more than fairly been presented I'd like to move this motion to pass. Maybe an admin can rule on this?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I think this has more than fairly been presented I'd like to move this motion to pass. Maybe an admin can rule on this?
    Suresha's IML Super DMZ 2.0 Review (*sponsored*)
    Looks like his next company to rip off is IML
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  14. I always wondered what they do with the supps..

    Never open them and sell them off?
    Run them but dont bother logging?
    Store them in a vault built into a mountain someplace?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    I always wondered what they do with the supps..

    Never open them and sell them off?
    Run them but dont bother logging?
    Store them in a vault built into a mountain someplace?
    #2 is the most common really. #1 has happened with a couple people in the past.

  16. I'd like to nominate myself. Stxnas sent me green tea ice cream samples a while back and I threw them away.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  17. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I'd like to nominate myself. Stxnas sent me green tea ice cream samples a while back and I threw them away.
    I believe those were gonorrhea lab samples buddy
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  18. The sad thing is, when I searched his name, it looks like posts alot in all the log, contest or free product threads, looking to get free stuff:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/searc...arch****3749583
    PHF Rep


  19. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK
    The sad thing is, when I searched his name, it looks like posts alot in all the log, contest or free product threads, looking to get free stuff:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/searc...arch****3749583
    It's about all he does. Fires for every promo their is at a time.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  20. looks like the new review thread is deleted. Guess I win on total number of posts?

  21. I think all reps should pass on the address of all blacklisted people that way when they do get banned there address will already be flagged, so even if they make a new account it won't matter. So if you guys were to share all blacklisted address with each other that would be the best thing in stopping them.

  22. It's a good idea, hard to PM all loggers, it's good this is a sticky now tho.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    I think all reps should pass on the address of all blacklisted people that way when they do get banned there address will already be flagged, so even if they make a new account it won't matter. So if you guys were to share all blacklisted address with each other that would be the best thing in stopping them.
    I don't agree with sharing addresses. That's private personal information and wouldn't be smart legally.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  24. Thought you ment IPaddress banned or something, totally misunderstood. I don't think it's a bad idea, but yea I don't think it would be legal.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  25. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I don't agree with sharing addresses. That's private personal information and wouldn't be smart legally.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    You can always create term and agreement like this --> Privacy Statement and Consent to Use of Data (the “Privacy Statement and Consent”) and agree that we may collect, use and transfer your Personal Data and User Data in accordance therewith. If you do not agree with these terms, you may choose not to use our "Insert what ever you want here". blahh blahh etc. Really simple and can be done legally.

    I can easily write up a privacy statement/policy with terms and agreement. If that helps.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Internet Blacklist Bill
    By Resolve in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 02:11 AM
  2. Weight Gain Under Bad Conditions
    By Master Splint in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 12:23 PM
  3. GHRP-6 and camping conditions
    By samadhismiles in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 11:51 AM
  4. Heart Conditions
    By OUEFC24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 11:31 PM
  5. New to AM intro and about TRT with other pre-existing conditions
    By spacemonkey in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-15-2006, 11:07 AM
Log in
Log in