The Blacklist- Terms/Conditions - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

The Blacklist- Terms/Conditions

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I think all reps should pass on the address of all blacklisted people that way when they do get banned there address will already be flagged, so even if they make a new account it won't matter. So if you guys were to share all blacklisted address with each other that would be the best thing in stopping them.

Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's a good idea, hard to PM all loggers, it's good this is a sticky now tho.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    I think all reps should pass on the address of all blacklisted people that way when they do get banned there address will already be flagged, so even if they make a new account it won't matter. So if you guys were to share all blacklisted address with each other that would be the best thing in stopping them.
    I don't agree with sharing addresses. That's private personal information and wouldn't be smart legally.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    •   

Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thought you ment IPaddress banned or something, totally misunderstood. I don't think it's a bad idea, but yea I don't think it would be legal.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I don't agree with sharing addresses. That's private personal information and wouldn't be smart legally.

You can always create term and agreement like this --> Privacy Statement and Consent to Use of Data (the “Privacy Statement and Consent”) and agree that we may collect, use and transfer your Personal Data and User Data in accordance therewith. If you do not agree with these terms, you may choose not to use our "Insert what ever you want here". blahh blahh etc. Really simple and can be done legally.

I can easily write up a privacy statement/policy with terms and agreement. If that helps.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Where is this list?
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I think there is only one person on it so far?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Suresha's IML Super DMZ 2.0 Review (*sponsored*)
    Looks like his next company to rip off is IML

Black Lion Research is next. I think I'll inform them,

Black Lion PROLACTRONE loggers needed!!!
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

I think they are aware ;-)

ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I think they are aware ;-)

I sent them a PM, apparently so did other people. This is an issue we all need to keep an eye on, if you see a scumbag who has failed to produce a promised log after taking free product, please post here, or PM someone in this thread so we can add them to the list.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

Already did and so did some others

Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I didn't want it to come to this. But if we become more active and keep this going we will be able to get the people who just want to win products and not participate in AM identified.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I agree I think we have to. Or at least keep this thread updated and fresh
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

his log is gone again??
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Here is another guy to add, Athletix Formula-X & Div. 1 = breaking some PRs

Username is BaDgErFaN , looks like he took his pic down now, I doubt he will be back on AM as the same username.

Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Athletix has no luck.. just saying you should have picked me for that log before I had the 200 posts
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    Athletix has no luck.. just saying you should have picked me for that log before I had the 200 posts
    When you give out as much as Athletix does, you're bound to come across em' now and again!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    When you give out as much as Athletix does, you're bound to come across em' now and again!
    Sadly it's a risk all companies take and acknowledge when sending out free product. Clearly though, the more generous a company is the more likely they are to have the misfortune of getting a bad logger
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Sadly it's a risk all companies take and acknowledge when sending out free product. Clearly though, the more generous a company is the more likely they are to have the misfortune of getting a bad logger
    EvoMuse Products Rep

What happened to susreshas log?.
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    What happened to susreshas log?.
    not sure who did it, but it was deleted sometime between Sunday night and Monday morning
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Dang. Is anyone else logging DMZ 2.0?
    I was interested in the compound.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Easy is - and a few others that i am blanking on.
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I had posted this on another thread but have to say that I think that people who do not log a product are just stupid. Come on man, how hard is it to keep track of your progress 3-5 times a week and post it on here? I mean you probably do anyway (I do) just to see how you are progressing. Just had to throw that in here.
    After a year off, I'm back
  25. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Can I nominate IFORCE? Won but no delivery! Not mad...just pointing out its not always the winner who fails....

Complete Carnitine Stack - iForce needs 5 loggers!!!
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger
    Can I nominate IFORCE? Won but no delivery! Not mad...just pointing out its not always the winner who fails....

Complete Carnitine Stack - iForce needs 5 loggers!!!
    Did you contact a rep?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Did you contact a rep?
    repeatedly... PM and you can see in the thread.

no hate... just pointing out its not always the end user's fault. I cant start a log without the product.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  29. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

What about a fall off, as in the logger does not show up anymore?
    Would one assume he fell upon hard times and benefit of the doubt?

The second thing: is 2-3 times of asking in the log what's going on viable & multiple PMs viable as well? If no response black list?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    What about a fall off, as in the logger does not show up anymore?
    Would one assume he fell upon hard times and benefit of the doubt?

The second thing: is 2-3 times of asking in the log what's going on viable & multiple PMs viable as well? If no response black list?
    Personally if the logger doesn't show up anymore that is the reason for the black list. If logger reappears with hey XXX happened to me sorry I'll make it up to company then that's worth reconsidering.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

31. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

Personally if the logger doesn't show up anymore that is the reason for the black list. If logger reappears with hey XXX happened to me sorry I'll make it up to company then that's worth reconsidering.
    True. Black listing makes me look like "The Bad Guy."
    www.InsaneVeins.com

geez...people come and go on this forum all the time. most of the major players when i joined are all gone. i had issues with my internet provider and didn't post much for a few months, when i started posting regularly again it was a whole lot of new players...the point i am making is that life happens, what we should be concerned about is a guy like suresha who keeps reappearing just long enough to sneak in apps on new company sponsors[and reps]who aren't aware of his shenanigans!!! i honestly believe that the majority of guys who put apps in really do make every effort to fulfill their obligation, sometimes life just gets in the way......

guys like suresha on the other hand.........
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

I only apply to steal product! Blacklist me bish!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  34. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    I only apply to steal product! Blacklist me bish!
    Ok will do.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  35. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

It happening once is a reason for companies to be cautious in picking them, when its 2 or 3 times then i see black list
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  36. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL
    It happening once is a reason for companies to be cautious in picking them, when its 2 or 3 times then i see black list
    That's a logical thought as well.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

What about the influx of newbs in every company promotion thread?. Seriously, what is going on with that?. Do they just search google for "Free supplements" and that's how they end up here?.

Just tried googling "free supplements" and ended up on youtube and there are a ton of videos from guys explaining how to go to bb.com and "get free supplements". People are pretty greedy. Sure I've entered some promotions but these newbs who promotion hop disgust me. Maybe have some rules that you need to be an established user of at least one year before being able to enter promotions and giveaways.
  39. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Just tried googling "free supplements" and ended up on youtube and there are a ton of videos from guys explaining how to go to bb.com and "get free supplements". People are pretty greedy. Sure I've entered some promotions but these newbs who promotion hop disgust me. Maybe have some rules that you need to be an established user of at least 2 years before being able to enter promotions and giveaways.
    Oh yeah just count me out...
    www.InsaneVeins.com

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Oh yeah just count me out...

Ok I guess 1 year is good enough.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Internet Blacklist Bill
    By Resolve in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 01:11 AM
  2. Weight Gain Under Bad Conditions
    By Master Splint in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 11:23 AM