The Blacklist- Terms/Conditions

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,952
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Did you ever get the Beast Mode? Fl3x needs2know.
    Thats a need2know basis Bruce, and I don't think you need2know....
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  2. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,651
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Did you ever get the Beast Mode? Fl3x needs2know.
    lol...it finally came, much to my surprise....had to sit down and catch my breath......i will put up a review within the next 3 months-j/k...i've tried it a couple of times, the ba seems to be dosed higher than most, actually got some tingles!!!
  3. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    lol...it finally came, much to my surprise....had to sit down and catch my breath......i will put up a review within the next 3 months-j/k...i've tried it a couple of times, the ba seems to be dosed higher than most, actually got some tingles!!!
    Funny joke.
    So did you really get it? Lol
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    •   
       

  4. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Funny joke.
    So did you really get it? Lol
    Flex says to a girl "I'd tell you a jock about my d!ck, but its too long"
    Girl says "I'd tell you a joke about my pu$$y but you'll never get it"
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL

    Flex says to a girl "I'd tell you a jock about my d!ck, but its too long"
    Girl says "I'd tell you a joke about my pu$$y but you'll never get it"
    That conversation had actually been held before.
    I'd end this by telling a couple jokes about my balls but they'd be over your head (tea bag reference anybody?)
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  6. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    That conversation had actually been held before.
    I'd end this by telling a couple jokes about my balls but they'd be over your head (tea bag reference anybody?)
    Well played sir.
  7. Registered User
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,673
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    That conversation had actually been held before.
    I'd end this by telling a couple jokes about my balls but they'd be over your head (tea bag reference anybody?)
    Well his name is Easy............
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  8. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    That conversation had actually been held before.
    I'd end this by telling a couple jokes about my balls but they'd be over your head (tea bag reference anybody?)
    Hahaha. Well played.
  9. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,651
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Well his name is Easy............
    lol....
  10. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,651
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Funny joke.
    So did you really get it? Lol
    yes....and truthfully it is good stuff. it had been awhile since in had gotten tingles from a preworkout!!!
  11. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Well his name is Easy............
    thank god its not speedy or shorty
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  12. Registered User
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,673
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    thank god its not speedy or shorty
    I am a timber framer so I thought about using the screen name of BigTimber or something like that but thought that it would sound too much like bragging! Hahahaha!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  13. Registered User
    farmtireguy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,269
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd

    I am a timber framer so I thought about using the screen name of BigTimber or something like that but thought that it would sound too much like bragging! Hahahaha!
    Yeah..... Right..... Lol
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.
  14. Registered User
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,673
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by farmtireguy View Post
    Yeah..... Right..... Lol
    See what I mean, just the mention of it has created feeling of inadequacy and jealousy in others! It's good that I went with the name I have!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,325
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    That conversation had actually been held before.
    I'd end this by telling a couple jokes about my balls but they'd be over your head (tea bag reference anybody?)

    hahahaha
  16. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,573
    Answers
    0


    6 months strong & no 1 has been black listed...
    AM has better members than BB....com
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  17. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Still quiet here. No reps have had any problems getting people to log anything or coming thru on their part?
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  18. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    6 months strong & no 1 has been black listed...
    AM has better members than BB....com
    Lol. That goes without saying. God I hate that place.
  19. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Still quiet here. No reps have had any problems getting people to log anything or coming thru on their part?
    AMS hasn't since you know who, but he went down before this thread and the rules of it were laid out. Though he is back so we shall see if he gets himself on here or not..lol
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  20. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    In all seriousness, I'm nominating Suresha. I know for a fact he won Neogenix Supremacy and a log was never started. Many attempts by DDfox and other Neogenix reps to see if there was an issue but no reply. The rules and application process is clearly outlined in the promo.

    Here's the application that was submitted -
    Neogenix Supremacy® --- "Let's Do This!" [Apply Now]

    Here's the rules and guidelines that were outlined by DDfox. -
    Neogenix Supremacy® --- "Let's Do This!" [Apply Now]

    I think everything was stated clearly and professionally by the Neogenix team what was expected of the loggers. The other participant had no problem getting his log going and completed. Again numerous attempts at contacting him resulted in failure. It has also been brought to my attention that he has burned other companies in the past. I can only speak on what happened to Neogenix but I'm sure those other companies can substantiate claims of failure to log products.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  21. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,876
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    In all seriousness, I'm nominating Suresha. I know for a fact he won Neogenix Supremacy and a log was never started. Many attempts by DDfox and other Neogenix reps to see if there was an issue but no reply. The rules and application process is clearly outlined in the promo.

    Here's the application that was submitted -
    Neogenix Supremacy® --- "Let's Do This!" [Apply Now]

    Here's the rules and guidelines that were outlined by DDfox. -
    Neogenix Supremacy® --- "Let's Do This!" [Apply Now]

    I think everything was stated clearly and professionally by the Neogenix team what was expected of the loggers. The other participant had no problem getting his log going and completed. Again numerous attempts at contacting him resulted in failure. It has also been brought to my attention that he has burned other companies in the past. I can only speak on what happened to Neogenix but I'm sure those other companies can substantiate claims of failure to log products.
    x2 on this guy, he ripped Athletix off as well. I can't seem to find which logging opp he entered, way too many of them, but here is the log he started, 1 post and never returned my PM's, plus he is still throwing apps up to rip more companies off.
    Athletix Formula X review (sponsored)


    Got a couple more guys for the black list if I get no response with in the next week.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  22. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,979
    Answers
    0


    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  23. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0


    Sigh
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  24. Registered User
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,510
    Answers
    1


    What is this...say it aint so...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  25. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    x2 on this guy, he ripped Athletix off as well. I can't seem to find which logging opp he entered, way too many of them, but here is the log he started, 1 post and never returned my PM's, plus he is still throwing apps up to rip more companies off.
    Athletix Formula X review (sponsored)

    Got a couple more guys for the black list if I get no response with in the next week.
    He's burned a lot of us.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  26. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,876
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    He's burned a lot of us.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    3 strikes and your out, burn 3 companies I think a BAN is in order! I'm sure he will just make another account tho
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  27. Registered User
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    3 strikes and your out, burn 3 companies I think a BAN is in order! I'm sure he will just make another account tho
    I was thinking that.. account should stay but there should be a notice or flag for the reps to know not to pick. user title maybe? Admin controlled..

    Can Vboards support blocking be specific device?
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,325
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    I was thinking that.. account should stay but there should be a notice or flag for the reps to know not to pick. user title maybe? Admin controlled..

    Can Vboards support blocking be specific device?
    That would be a great add to the site.
  29. Registered User
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    That would be a great add to the site.
    I know Facebook considers every computer / device unique. Does not look like they have that option yet. IP bans are too broad and can be spoofed if you really care enough, or you cut out real users. I am partial to the scarlet letter idea though maybe they would never figure out why they are never getting picked for anything anymore?
  30. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0


    easy enough to get schizm to add to the first post the current blacklist members. don't really need to do much more than that honestly
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  31. Registered User
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Answers
    0


    and to make the new reps aware of this thread.
  32. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    3 strikes and your out, burn 3 companies I think a BAN is in order! I'm sure he will just make another account tho
    I think this has more than fairly been presented I'd like to move this motion to pass. Maybe an admin can rule on this?
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  33. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,876
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I think this has more than fairly been presented I'd like to move this motion to pass. Maybe an admin can rule on this?
    Suresha's IML Super DMZ 2.0 Review (*sponsored*)
    Looks like his next company to rip off is IML
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  34. Registered User
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Answers
    0


    I always wondered what they do with the supps..

    Never open them and sell them off?
    Run them but dont bother logging?
    Store them in a vault built into a mountain someplace?
  35. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    I always wondered what they do with the supps..

    Never open them and sell them off?
    Run them but dont bother logging?
    Store them in a vault built into a mountain someplace?
    #2 is the most common really. #1 has happened with a couple people in the past.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  36. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0


    I'd like to nominate myself. Stxnas sent me green tea ice cream samples a while back and I threw them away.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  37. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I'd like to nominate myself. Stxnas sent me green tea ice cream samples a while back and I threw them away.
    I believe those were gonorrhea lab samples buddy
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  38. Registered User
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Answers
    0


    The sad thing is, when I searched his name, it looks like posts alot in all the log, contest or free product threads, looking to get free stuff:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/searc...archid=3749583
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  39. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK
    The sad thing is, when I searched his name, it looks like posts alot in all the log, contest or free product threads, looking to get free stuff:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/searc...archid=3749583
    It's about all he does. Fires for every promo their is at a time.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  40. Registered User
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Answers
    0


    looks like the new review thread is deleted. Guess I win on total number of posts?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Internet Blacklist Bill
    By Resolve in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 01:11 AM
  2. Weight Gain Under Bad Conditions
    By Master Splint in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 11:23 AM
  3. GHRP-6 and camping conditions
    By samadhismiles in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 10:51 AM
  4. Heart Conditions
    By OUEFC24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 10:31 PM
  5. New to AM intro and about TRT with other pre-existing conditions
    By spacemonkey in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-15-2006, 10:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in