The Blacklist- Terms/Conditions - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

The Blacklist- Terms/Conditions

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Did you ever get the Beast Mode? Fl3x needs2know.
    Thats a need2know basis Bruce, and I don't think you need2know....
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Did you ever get the Beast Mode? Fl3x needs2know.
    lol...it finally came, much to my surprise....had to sit down and catch my breath......i will put up a review within the next 3 months-j/k...i've tried it a couple of times, the ba seems to be dosed higher than most, actually got some tingles!!!
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

lol...it finally came, much to my surprise....had to sit down and catch my breath......i will put up a review within the next 3 months-j/k...i've tried it a couple of times, the ba seems to be dosed higher than most, actually got some tingles!!!
    Funny joke.
    So did you really get it? Lol
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    •   

4. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Funny joke.
    Flex says to a girl "I'd tell you a jock about my d!ck, but its too long"
    Girl says "I'd tell you a joke about my pu$$y but you'll never get it"
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL

Flex says to a girl "I'd tell you a jock about my d!ck, but its too long"
    Girl says "I'd tell you a joke about my pu$$y but you'll never get it"
    That conversation had actually been held before.
    I'd end this by telling a couple jokes about my balls but they'd be over your head (tea bag reference anybody?)
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  6. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'd end this by telling a couple jokes about my balls but they'd be over your head (tea bag reference anybody?)
    Well played sir.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Well his name is Easy............
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hahaha. Well played.
  9. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    lol....
  10. Diamond Member

Funny joke.
    yes....and truthfully it is good stuff. it had been awhile since in had gotten tingles from a preworkout!!!
  11. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    thank god its not speedy or shorty
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    thank god its not speedy or shorty
    I am a timber framer so I thought about using the screen name of BigTimber or something like that but thought that it would sound too much like bragging! Hahahaha!
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd

I am a timber framer so I thought about using the screen name of BigTimber or something like that but thought that it would sound too much like bragging! Hahahaha!
    Yeah..... Right..... Lol
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by farmtireguy View Post
    Yeah..... Right..... Lol
    See what I mean, just the mention of it has created feeling of inadequacy and jealousy in others! It's good that I went with the name I have!
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

hahahaha
  16. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

6 months strong & no 1 has been black listed...
    AM has better members than BB....com
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Still quiet here. No reps have had any problems getting people to log anything or coming thru on their part?
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    6 months strong & no 1 has been black listed...
    AM has better members than BB....com
    Lol. That goes without saying. God I hate that place.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Still quiet here. No reps have had any problems getting people to log anything or coming thru on their part?
    AMS hasn't since you know who, but he went down before this thread and the rules of it were laid out. Though he is back so we shall see if he gets himself on here or not..lol
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

In all seriousness, I'm nominating Suresha. I know for a fact he won Neogenix Supremacy and a log was never started. Many attempts by DDfox and other Neogenix reps to see if there was an issue but no reply. The rules and application process is clearly outlined in the promo.

Here's the application that was submitted -
    Neogenix Supremacy® --- "Let's Do This!" [Apply Now]

Here's the rules and guidelines that were outlined by DDfox. -

I think everything was stated clearly and professionally by the Neogenix team what was expected of the loggers. The other participant had no problem getting his log going and completed. Again numerous attempts at contacting him resulted in failure. It has also been brought to my attention that he has burned other companies in the past. I can only speak on what happened to Neogenix but I'm sure those other companies can substantiate claims of failure to log products.
    PES Representative
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In all seriousness, I'm nominating Suresha. I know for a fact he won Neogenix Supremacy and a log was never started. Many attempts by DDfox and other Neogenix reps to see if there was an issue but no reply. The rules and application process is clearly outlined in the promo.

Here's the application that was submitted -

Here's the rules and guidelines that were outlined by DDfox. -

I think everything was stated clearly and professionally by the Neogenix team what was expected of the loggers. The other participant had no problem getting his log going and completed. Again numerous attempts at contacting him resulted in failure. It has also been brought to my attention that he has burned other companies in the past. I can only speak on what happened to Neogenix but I'm sure those other companies can substantiate claims of failure to log products.
    x2 on this guy, he ripped Athletix off as well. I can't seem to find which logging opp he entered, way too many of them, but here is the log he started, 1 post and never returned my PM's, plus he is still throwing apps up to rip more companies off.
    Athletix Formula X review (sponsored)

Got a couple more guys for the black list if I get no response with in the next week.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Sigh
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What is this...say it aint so...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

x2 on this guy, he ripped Athletix off as well. I can't seem to find which logging opp he entered, way too many of them, but here is the log he started, 1 post and never returned my PM's, plus he is still throwing apps up to rip more companies off.
    Athletix Formula X review (sponsored)

Got a couple more guys for the black list if I get no response with in the next week.
    He's burned a lot of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    He's burned a lot of us.

3 strikes and your out, burn 3 companies I think a BAN is in order! I'm sure he will just make another account tho

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    3 strikes and your out, burn 3 companies I think a BAN is in order! I'm sure he will just make another account tho
    I was thinking that.. account should stay but there should be a notice or flag for the reps to know not to pick. user title maybe? Admin controlled..

Can Vboards support blocking be specific device?
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    I was thinking that.. account should stay but there should be a notice or flag for the reps to know not to pick. user title maybe? Admin controlled..

Can Vboards support blocking be specific device?
    That would be a great add to the site.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    That would be a great add to the site.
    I know Facebook considers every computer / device unique. Does not look like they have that option yet. IP bans are too broad and can be spoofed if you really care enough, or you cut out real users. I am partial to the scarlet letter idea though maybe they would never figure out why they are never getting picked for anything anymore?
  30. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

easy enough to get schizm to add to the first post the current blacklist members. don't really need to do much more than that honestly
    This space for rent

31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

and to make the new reps aware of this thread.
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

I think this has more than fairly been presented I'd like to move this motion to pass. Maybe an admin can rule on this?
    PES Representative
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I think this has more than fairly been presented I'd like to move this motion to pass. Maybe an admin can rule on this?
    Suresha's IML Super DMZ 2.0 Review (*sponsored*)
    Looks like his next company to rip off is IML

34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I always wondered what they do with the supps..

Never open them and sell them off?
    Run them but dont bother logging?
    Store them in a vault built into a mountain someplace?
  35. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    I always wondered what they do with the supps..

Never open them and sell them off?
    Run them but dont bother logging?
    Store them in a vault built into a mountain someplace?
    #2 is the most common really. #1 has happened with a couple people in the past.
    This space for rent

36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

I'd like to nominate myself. Stxnas sent me green tea ice cream samples a while back and I threw them away.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

I'd like to nominate myself. Stxnas sent me green tea ice cream samples a while back and I threw them away.
    I believe those were gonorrhea lab samples buddy
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  38. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

The sad thing is, when I searched his name, it looks like posts alot in all the log, contest or free product threads, looking to get free stuff:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/searc...archid=3749583
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK
    The sad thing is, when I searched his name, it looks like posts alot in all the log, contest or free product threads, looking to get free stuff:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/searc...archid=3749583
    It's about all he does. Fires for every promo their is at a time.

ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

looks like the new review thread is deleted. Guess I win on total number of posts?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Internet Blacklist Bill
    By Resolve in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 01:11 AM
  2. Weight Gain Under Bad Conditions
    By Master Splint in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 11:23 AM
  3. GHRP-6 and camping conditions
    By samadhismiles in forum IGF-1/GH