The Blacklist- Terms/Conditions

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

I had a couple companies not come through in the past year......but they are not here much so no point calling them out.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by _mArs_ View Post
    it's funny an sns rep says this because on another board back around xmas time i won several of their prizes and they told me that i didn't... and i even posted links to their reps saying i was a winner... i won't hold it against sns but that rep was not good at his job
    you never sent any links to me, just saying. I dont know who you spoke with, but you never pm'd or emailed me about it.
  3. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

you never sent any links to me, just saying. I dont know who you spoke with, but you never pm'd or emailed me about it.
    Make it up to him
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   

4. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    So can loggers blacklist companies too? You know, for not following through with product, not supporting the logger, etc?
    Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu; 11-22-2011 06:20 PM
    No good news yet but we will be giving away some pslin powder soon.

stay tuned.

USPowders No more???
    Seems like 3 months could earn you a blacklisted status in my book. What pisses me off the most is that someone has forgotten the little guys at his "home board" now that he has gone national. I'm embarrassed that I was such a promoter.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

This is a great idea
  6. Registered User
    Answers

doing some investigating...

Quote Originally Posted by bloodsimple1234
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelarmenta
    DING DING DING DING!!! it is a close one however this is #1 for me,

send me your info and we will get some picamilon 50 out after the promo is over!
    ******* 1st person to post me a video of Jessica Simpson singing any christmas song will get a bottle of PEA xtreme!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

you win!!!
    send me your info and a bottle of SNS pea Xtreme will be yours in the near future! and this does not disqualify you from any grand prizes( or mini contests) since you have other entries AND may also post more from now till Jan 1st!
    this SNS promo... all i can think of is winning something for my H drol cycle coming in february... i'm trying super hard to make bloodsimple happy but i am running out of ideas for videos. heh
    well that is all you had to say! a bottle of SNS Liver Assist for you along with a bottle of picamilon50 for you to take in feb!!! I already have your info bro and thank you for all the entries so far!!!
    posted on 1/6/11
    please be patient all,I am getting all the pm's and will get back to you as well as get everything out in the next week or two.
    posted on 2/5/11
    it's been a month, bros... did anyone get anything?
    anyone who won fair and square was sent and recieved already,I followed up and confirmed with everyone.
    if you did not get anything it was because you were disqualified for applying to and WINNING MULTIPLE promos all at once,including multiple protein products,multiple pre workouts,etc...all while being expected to do honest and objective reviews.
    it has come to my attention you were disqualified from other promos that you applied to after all these other promos. YOu also won another promo from us and still applied to this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by SNS8778
    (i believe this is steve..jb)If there is anyone that is owed product that didnt receive it, please let me know. I am not aware of the disqualifications nor do I keep track of them though, so if that is the case, then I cannot be of much assistance.
    so this is the first post of the thread, and no where until the end did it specify any of these rules for disqaulification, and even in one post made by the op, it said he was not disqualified.
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodsimple1234 View Post
    ***** no fancy templates,colors,etc...christm as is all about giving plain and simple.
    we want to give you some products and spread some christmas cheer.
    there will be many chances to win from now till new year's day. There will be a few MAIN prizes at the end,HOWEVER I will be giving away a lot of goodies along the way(some bigger then others -
    infact there will be at least one gift given away each day from now till new years day!!!!!!!!!

>>>t>>>>>>>to enter you have to do one of two things....
    1: post a youtube clip of a christmas movie(does not matter how short or long) OR
    2: post a youtube clip of a christmas song ALONG with your new years resolution(if you have one,written underneath the clip)
    I will pick random winners,some individual contests along the way,etc....for now let's see some videos and get some entries in!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

now, i dont think this dumbasss is a rep for sns anymore, (if he is, who ever it is, is a dumbasss) and dredging up this old info may get me into trouble, I dont care, I feel you should get the products that were awarded to you. now, keep in mind, I am low man on the totem pole, and the decision is not up to me, but this is posted for all to see, I hope my bosses shine through, even if it gets me kicked off the team.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Answers

yup... i won several during that contest... i was mad for a week or two then i got over it and figured it was the reps fault not the fault of the company. i still use sns products from time to time.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by _mArs_ View Post
    yup... i won several during that contest... i was mad for a week or two then i got over it and figured it was the reps fault not the fault of the company. i still use sns products from time to time.
    yes, you did, and no, the blame doesnt lay on one person. it is a team of reps, not one. I was not a part of sns or cel at the time though. if i had been, i would of said something.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Answers

that's pretty amazing that you went through all those posts just to make one person happy... pretty awesome that you care about your customers this much, jbryand101b. i don't know what else to say but thank you for caring.
    i didn't make a big deal about it when it happened to me... but i was pretty angry and it just reminded me about my anger when i read in this thread how we should hold companies accountable as well... i am over it and i don't blame SNS at all, i think you're all a bunch of great dudes and you don't have to do anything to make up for what he did to me.
  10. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

I knew I liked JB, real cool dude...
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    I hate JB, he called me out once when I was new...never buying from SNS again!
    Whoa whoa...he's always pumped full of hormonals man, not his fault.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  12. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Seems like 3 months could earn you a blacklisted status in my book. What pisses me off the most is that someone has forgotten the little guys at his "home board" now that he has gone national. I'm embarrassed that I was such a promoter.
    in a bunch of ways, it doesn't particularly surprise me either though, from some of the way other things were handled along the way.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Whoa whoa...he's always pumped full of hormonals man, not his fault.
    He's a beast.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

speaking of company's renegging!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  15. Registered User
    Answers

So can loggers blacklist companies too? You know, for not following through with product, not supporting the logger, etc?
    excellent idea!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

I think this is a great idea. I was jsut thinking about this idea for another forum...

People always back out half way through their log! Even the people doing it on their own which makes it frustrating when you are researching a supplement... every time i search on here for logs and I see a log doesnt have at least 3-5+ pages I know the person bailed on their own log
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Answers

I had one company back out on me, I'm okay with that as well. He seems really busy so I just chalked it up to him being too busy for me. I don't let one incident dictate what 95% of the board is. (Stand up guys!) Every once in awhile you get the bad with the good. The real thing I've gained from this board is knowledge from people that have been around for awhile. That is worth more than any free supplement!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  18. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    I think this is a great idea. I was jsut thinking about this idea for another forum...

People always back out half way through their log! Even the people doing it on their own which makes it frustrating when you are researching a supplement... every time i search on here for logs and I see a log doesnt have at least 3-5+ pages I know the person bailed on their own log
    mine usually end up at 3-4 pages because so few people comment :P
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    mine usually end up at 3-4 pages because so few people comment :P
    Thats it im going to blow your shxt up now
  20. Registered User
    Answers

i was told 8 different times that my beast mode had been sent, the 1st being dec 22, 2011!!! never have got it.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    i was told 8 different times that my beast mode had been sent, the 1st being dec 22, 2011!!! never have got it.
    That means FL3X MAGNUM is blacklisted.... O:
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

i think flexy may have used up all of the promo tubs making a giant powder mountain again...
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    Great idea! Maybe I will get picked for stuff now. I Think people should look out for those who log multiple products at once. Very rarely do people log solo runs...always a laundry list of supps. Not fare to the final review and those interested imo.
    I agree with this a lot. I see the same types of people always "winning" and then logging multiple items. That's fine I guess, but if the supplement company is REALLY looking for honesty it goes out the way here. Sadly most companies are looking for the positive praise that some individuals seem to give to every product ever released and don't care that users are running lots of items at once as long as the final word is good.

Its annoying to me when I read a log and then see a multitude of supps (not staples like protein powder or multi's). Winners more often than not should log supplements alone, but lots don't.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

I agree with this a lot. I see the same types of people always "winning" and then logging multiple items. That's fine I guess, but if the supplement company is REALLY looking for honesty it goes out the way here. Sadly most companies are looking for the positive praise that some individuals seem to give to every product ever released and don't care that users are running lots of items at once as long as the final word is good.

Its annoying to me when I read a log and then see a multitude of supps (not staples like protein powder or multi's). Winners more often than not should log supplements alone, but lots don't.
    I agree with this. But who's to say the logger is truly logging something solo just because they say they are on the internet?
    Such a hard area there, really comes down to honesty and morals at that point.
    I see people running logs for a natty t booster solo or something and claiming huge weight gains within the first couple weeks...yeah right.
    I am seeing more often companies have in their logging requirements that the product being logged should be the only one of the sort being ran.
    For instance, Neogenix wanted some loggers for Supremacy and they specifically stated that they only wanted people who are willing to log just that booster, and make no changes to diet or training during the log (this is where the morals come in).
    When someone is doing that, I see no problem with them logging say....a protein powder or sleep aide.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

I agree too. I rather have the consumer/tester give honest feedback and I always try to do the same when I do a sponsored log of my own.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  26. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I agree too. I rather have the consumer/tester give honest feedback and I always try to do the same when I do a sponsored log of my own.
    Same, if it sucks, or doesn't effect me....I'll say it...in a nice way of course.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Same, if it sucks, or doesn't effect me....I'll say it...in a nice way of course.
    ^^^
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  28. Registered User
    Answers

every product I log that isn't sns sucks, but thats just honest, unbiased feed back.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    every product I log that isn't sns sucks, but thats just honest, unbiased feed back.
    Same here. Wait..wut?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Ditto! It's not doing the company or the tester any good to give false results because it will all come out in the end and the reputations of both will be marred. Honest, straight forward feedback is what is needed! If the product sucks and everyone says it is great when they test it, the company probably won't change the formulation to make it work because all the feedback says it already works.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

X2 and look at all the rest who feel the same way! I only cut the parts that didn't have any value.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Same here.
    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Ditto! ... all the feedback says it already works.
    thanks for the support fellas!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  32. Registered User
    Answers

X2 and look at all the rest who feel the same way! I only cut the parts that didn't have any value.

times 2!
  33. Registered User
    Answers

still no dammed beast mode.....
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Ummmmmmm yeeeeahhh! Sure!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    still no dammed beast mode.....
    Did you ever get the Beast Mode? Fl3x needs2know.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

looking on another site at some threads for a product. 5 or so people were logging it, but only one finished it (and it was a 10 day log).. i couldn't believe it.
  37. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    looking on another site at some threads for a product. 5 or so people were logging it, but only one finished it (and it was a 10 day log).. i couldn't believe it.
    What product?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

they dont have any presence here that i know of.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    they dont have any presence here that i know of.
    He who can't be mentioned?! Voldemort?!?!?!

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    He who can't be mentioned?! Voldemort?!?!?!

He has the best liver support.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Internet Blacklist Bill
    By Resolve in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 01:11 AM
  2. Weight Gain Under Bad Conditions
    By Master Splint in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 11:23 AM