The Blacklist- Terms/Conditions

Page 10 of 20 First ... 89101112 ... Last
  1. Unbreakable

nakshe,

This thread is for THIS community's reps to report dead beat loggers to other reps of THIS community as well as other members of THIS community. This is not the COMPANY black list. It is THIS community's list. This is NOT a customer service board. The rules of this board CLEARLY state that you need to take up your customer service issues with the individual company's customer service department directly.

Sponsor forums ARE NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE FORUMS. Take your issues with orders/service to them, not here.

The "self-righteous" comment and tone you are projecting is misguided and misdirected and quite frankly unappreciated. You have invested an awful lot of time in articulating your feeling on the matter - the matter of FREE products.

If this community and it's culture and reps do not meet your standards you are free to move on and enjoy another community. You made your point now let it be and move on.

Thank you!

2. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    nakshe,

This thread is for THIS community's reps to report dead beat loggers to other reps of THIS community as well as other members of THIS community. This is not the COMPANY black list. It is THIS community's list. This is NOT a customer service board. The rules of this board CLEARLY state that you need to take up your customer service issues with the individual company's customer service department directly.

The "self-righteous" comment and tone you are projecting is misguided and misdirected and quite frankly unappreciated. You have invested an awful lot of time in articulating your feeling on the matter - the matter of FREE products.

If this community and it's culture and reps do not meet your standards you are free to move on and enjoy another community. You made your point now let it be and move on.

Thank you!
    Hey man, I haven't replied back to the last two post and I've been on site the past hour. What do you think I'm doing? I've moved on. We're going to have to agree to disagree here. I've been very respectful in the way I presented my case. Nice way of throwing "self-righteous" back in my face though. I'll admit I have been, still waiting on you guys to.

I've been a pretty active member of this board and would like to continue to do so. I've gotten some great advice here and will keep posting on anabolicminds. You can read my other post, I don't troll and I don't flame. I'd consider myself a rule-abiding member of this online community.

You don't need to come in here and put your foot down. Message was received two or three post ago. Geez...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by nakshe View Post

Hey man, I haven't replied back to the last two post and I've been on site the past hour. What do you think I'm doing? I've moved on. We're going to have to agree to disagree here. I've been very respectful in the way I presented my case. Nice way of throwing "self-righteous" back in my face though. I'll admit I have been, still waiting on you guys to.

I've been a pretty active member of this board and would like to continue to do so. I've gotten some great advice here and will keep posting on anabolicminds. You can read my other post, I don't troll and I don't flame. I'd consider myself a rule-abiding member of this online community.

You don't need to come in here and put your foot down. Message was received two or three post ago. Geez...
    It's been 43 minutes between your latest post and this one.... I guess 43 minutes is the new time required to acknowledge that someone has moved on.

You derailed a good thread. Admin does not like that in my past experiences.

Let's get back on topic.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

4. I hate to do this but I'm gonna have to put someone on the list.

FL3X MINIMUM

He started a log and then just left it in the toilet. No wipe. No flush.

Seriously though, it's nice not seeing a lot of names popping up on here. It really speaks to the job that some of the reps are doing in picking loggers and to the quality of guys here on AM. I know some may complain that this thread is self righteous, but it is merely a way to keep people accountable for the product that they received in exchange for a quality log.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

5. Had a guy receive product and then totally disappear from the forum. He has done several logs so he wasn't a noob. I (as well as other reps)have tried to contact him with no response multiple times. Not sure if something happened to him or if he just decided to not run the log for us. So, until further notice, I am asking that @Sr_505 be put on the blacklist.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14
    •   

6. Subed
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

7. I think this thread is a good idea. When a company sends you free product and merely asks that you write a log and give your honest opinion, the least you can do is follow through and write the log. If you don't want to do it, don't take the free merchandise.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Billy R View Post
    I think this thread is a good idea. When a company sends you free product and merely asks that you write a log and give your honest opinion, the least you can do is follow through and write the log. If you don't want to do it, don't take the free merchandise.
    that is the problem...it is not free merchandise unless you consider your time as having no value!!!

it is merchandise that is given in exchange for a log/review which requires time and some thought process. imo, we are misrepresenting ourselfs when we say free product...we as in us reps.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

9. You make a good point, one that I agree with. The merchandise isn't really free, it is given without charge in return for writing a review and perhaps a log. Therefore when the company follows through on their end of the deal and sends the merchandise, the person who received the merchandise should complete their end of the deal and write the review or log.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    that is the problem...it is not free merchandise unless you consider your time as having no value!!!

it is merchandise that is given in exchange for a log/review which requires time and some thought process. imo, we are misrepresenting ourselfs when we say free product...we as in us reps.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Billy R View Post
    You make a good point, one that I agree with. The merchandise isn't really free, it is given without charge in return for writing a review and perhaps a log. Therefore when the company follows through on their end of the deal and sends the merchandise, the person who received the merchandise should complete their end of the deal and write the review or log.

11. I agree, it seems so obvious, and yet I see that some people seem to have huge issues understanding the rather simple deal that was made. They just want free stuff.....
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

12. Quote Originally Posted by Billy R View Post
    I agree, it seems so obvious, and yet I see that some people seem to have huge issues understanding the rather simple deal that was made. They just want free stuff.....

True. A lot of people just make an account just to enter promos. I've been here a while and have seen this type of thing happen over and over again. Just take a look next time you see a promo thread and look at the number of users with 1-3 posts. Either that or you will see people that only post in the promo section and just constantly log products and apparently every product they log is the best in its class. The blacklist is good idea but I'm not sure it's actually any type of deterrent.

13. Some people just have no class. What they're doing is no better than the beggars that stand in the middle of the road with the "Will work for food" signs, when in reality they don't want to work, they just want people to give them money.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    True. A lot of people just make an account just to enter promos. I've been here a while and have seen this type of thing happen over and over again. Just take a look next time you see a promo thread and look at the number of users with 1-3 posts. Either that or you will see people that only post in the promo section and just constantly log products and apparently every product they log is the best in its class. The blacklist is good idea but I'm not sure it's actually any type of deterrent.

14. Motiv8er Aminod's!!!!! (Sponserd!)

Motiv8er: Officially Blacklisted!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

15. Carbcrazy black listed. He became confrontational and rude to people even the reps who were trying to help him out. I'll link up the log so you all can get an idea
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

16. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Carbcrazy black listed. He became confrontational and rude to people even the reps who were trying to help him out. I'll link up the log so you all can get an idea
    carbCRAZY...LOL.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Carbcrazy black listed. He became confrontational and rude to people even the reps who were trying to help him out. I'll link up the log so you all can get an idea
    Hook it up. I want a good read.

18. Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    Hook it up. I want a good read.
    it was epic
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

19. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    it was epic
    Lol... that was some good bathroom material.

20. Have to add chefbo to the list. Got product once started claimed injury (happens and we understood) asked for extra products. After 30 days and no posts for two weeks claims we were in active and attacked us claiming he ended his log which dosing should have been done due to that. Has logged for me in the past. It's about him and the product.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

21. Eww! This is a thread that you hope your name is not mentioned in. Probably a helpful thread for companies and such
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative✯Use code MARK30 to save 30% on All Hi-Tech Parma Companies,APSNutrition,ALRIndu stries,LG Sciences,Hi-Tech Pharma,FormutechNutrition,Ifor ce Nutrition

22. Quote Originally Posted by MARK_ View Post
    Eww! This is a thread that you hope your name is not mentioned in. Probably a helpful thread for companies and such
    It happens sometimes people just don't do the right thing

23. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    It happens sometimes people just don't do the right thing
    Yes, it's to bad.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative✯Use code MARK30 to save 30% on All Hi-Tech Parma Companies,APSNutrition,ALRIndu stries,LG Sciences,Hi-Tech Pharma,FormutechNutrition,Ifor ce Nutrition

24. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Have to add chefbo to the list. Got product once started claimed injury (happens and we understood) asked for extra products. After 30 days and no posts for two weeks claims we were in active and attacked us claiming he ended his log which dosing should have been done due to that. Has logged for me in the past. It's about him and the product.
    After reading his log I thought he might end up here!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    After reading his log I thought he might end up here!
    Me too. He's done logs in the past, but this one seemed to be one after another.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Internet Blacklist Bill
    By Resolve in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 02:11 AM
  2. Weight Gain Under Bad Conditions
    By Master Splint in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 12:23 PM