SAN Body Transformation Contest 2012!!!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You Can Turn Heads and Stop Traffic!Win Cash, Enjoy Fame and Take Home Prizes When You Harness the Drive to Transform Your Body!Announcing: The 2012 SAN Body Sculpting/Beach Body Transformation Contest!!! You’re about to discover how to completely transform and reinvent yourself from the outside in and in the process… You could win an exciting share of a generous purse and get recognized internationally, appear in a well-known bodybuilding magazine and develop the body you’ve always dreamed of having. Sound good? Stay with us and learn what all the excitement is about. Over $10,000 in cash and prizes will be awarded! Take a moment and let that sink in. Listen up, this is important; virtually anyone has a chance of winning. That’s right anyone. It doesn’t matter if you’re a man or woman, if you’re 22 or 92, whether you’re thin and want to gain muscle size or are overweight and want to get lean. No matter who you are or what your current condition, this is your chance to get the body you’ve always wanted and rise above the crowd! The Champions (that could be you) will be judged by who makes the most improvements in their category during a physique-transformation program, lasting 12 weeks, and who can best articulate the amazing benefits of making a commitment to building a better body and by how well they blog about their daily program along the way. The winners will not be determined by how great a body you have. It’s all about how much you improve and inspire others.
For more info, rules, and more head over to:http://2012-flabtofab-transformation.sann.net/blog2/

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Flab to Fab, eh? :33:
Sounds like a really good opp...will do a read thru at least...

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's a GREAT opportunity!!! Prizes are large, too.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you post nudes, schizm, I'll look. :lol:

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I'm going to try to do this, came a long way! Gives me another reason to push it!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to try to do this, came a long way! Gives me another reason to push it!
Was unable to see the pics in your log...but then saw in a diff thread...and meant to have said, you HAVE come a long way JR! Major props to you!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Just for the record, no idea how Doug Croft did that in 12 weeks! I'm in, but man I'm going to get smoked if people have changes like that in 3 months!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do it, man, we're rooting for ya! ;)