John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

It does not matter if you won it, bought it, traded it, whatever.

Rules are you must have finished the product completely. No sample reviews, Full bottle reviews only

Go to Home page

Do a review

write your real name or screenname or whatever name you choose to write

post in here which review you did under which name

and voila I pick three winners to receive three AI Sports Nutrition products of your choice from our website

simple as that, any questions feel free

PS We have some impressive products coming out this year that I found out. That is all I can say on this subject right now

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Rules are you must have finished the product completely. No sample reviews, Full bottle reviews only

Go to Home page

Do a review

and voila I pick three winners to receive three AI Sports Nutrition products of your choice from our website

PS We have some impressive products coming out this year that I found out. That is all I can say on this subject right now
I've used so much...
I'll put up a review later. :)

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Put up a review for RecoverPro under "jumpshot903" gonna do one Glycobol in a little bit.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subd

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm. As soon as I get home and get access to a computer I'll post one :)

nokkT

Awards
I put one up for Cycle Support under nokkT. I've used a lot of your products, too, so I'll do a few more for you guys on there.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a full review posted for LCLT, will be adding one for HGHpro today....have a review up for RecoverPro, but is from the samples...which sucks, cuz I'm just about to finish a full sized tub...oh well, c'est la vie....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
feel free to put up as many as you did, that could increase your chances of winning
Glycobol review waiting to be posted. :)
1 down and a few more to go later.

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Reviewed as Lexagon

3Z
RecoverPro
Maniac (did 1/2 tub of FruitPunch and 1/2 of Pink Lemon) = 1 full tub, but if you don't want to count it that's ok :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
testopro/perform combo=the sure to get you into trouble stack, lol.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Recover Pro review pending

nokkT

Awards
Put another one in for Maniac - Pink Lemonade. Its currently pending. Next on the to do list: Agmatine. :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know that there's a lot of you who have recently purchased from the huge White Friday and Black Friday sales. Now lets see some reviews :D

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deadline? I'm on my phone and would like to throw one up maybe tomorrow when I get back to my computer

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Two from mmacrazy.
Got glycobol and perform.
Thanks !

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
phatmike0704 - recoverypro, life support, cycle support, 3Z, maniac, caffeine caps, bulk daa, motivate. AI is the bee'z kneez

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just did reviews as FL3X MAGNUM on:

3Z--OUT LIKE A BABY
SHIRT--Coolest shirt I own
Shaker cup--I love collecting shakers
Cycle Support--DAM I already forgot what I called this one. Something about PH protection.
Gym bag--Carry your crap in style!
HGHpro--Quality sleep
Life Support--Every day support or cycle support, you decide
Maniac--Good preworkout, competes with other brands
Motivate--Forget coffee
Perform--My girlfriend would like to say thank you!
Post Cycle Support--My go to PCT support
Stoked--Provokes my male instincts
Recovery Cokctail--Good idea, tastes great!

WOW I didn't realize how many AI products I use/have used!
Not trying to be a golden boy with my reviews lol, just had to review em all since I didn't realize how many I've used!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I'll do a bunch of reviews of what I have used.

I don't want any product for it, unless it's ai sports protein!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
AI sports is gonna have a protein?
No it's just wishful thinking on my part. AI used to have protein powder though!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Motorcity

Motorcity

Awards
Swole Stack!!!

I posted my review of the first 4 weeks of this stack , currently on my second run. I love this product, my wife thinks I'm taking something illegal....lol. anyway my review was posted on the company's website, thanks for a great product. I also enjoy recover pro also.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Never knew that what happened to it?
I don't think that the profit margin is there, rising costs, and hard to compete with people that buy it in bazillion pounds at a time. All guessing on my part. I did hear that the protein used to be the bomb though!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ITT we learn: FL3X is an AI sports supp whore....Nicely executed man! :bigok:

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Reviewed as Lexagon

3Z
RecoverPro
Maniac (did 1/2 tub of FruitPunch and 1/2 of Pink Lemon) = 1 full tub, but if you don't want to count it that's ok :)
Added:
Tshirt
Meal System
Gym Bag
Shaker

(would love a hat or gym towel added to the apparel :sly: )

stonhous35

Awards

Go to Home page

Do a review

I put my review under under the nickname Stonhous35 and this is my review: Thought that this was a good product to add into a PCT or anyone looking to maintian and build some muscle. I used this during a PCT and didn't see any gains but thats not what i was looking for. I was able to help maintain what I had and was able to keep testosterone for dropping to a low level. I was also able to help get my libido back to normal.

Price wise this is also probably one of the best deals. You get a good amount of product for the right price. Thats like the rest of their products anyways because they are resonably priced.I would recommend this product for a PCT or as a stand alone test booster.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No it's just wishful thinking on my part. AI used to have protein powder though!
I used to buy it back in 06 07 andd yes it was awesome. muicho mud slide and choco peanut butter were the flavors.

Your wishful thinking may come about this year. That is all I will say on this right now

nokkT

Awards
I used to buy it back in 06 07 andd yes it was awesome. muicho mud slide and choco peanut butter were the flavors.

Your wishful thinking may come about this year. That is all I will say on this right now
Oh really? :veryhappy:

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards

Make a fish oil and I could get everything I currently need from one distributor. *hint hint* Incredibly awesome if you guys started making a protein powder again!

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Make a fish oil and I could get everything I currently need from one distributor. *hint hint* Incredibly awesome if you guys started making a protein powder again!
Same for me, although I do take a multi as well :) I'd just be happy with protein though.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I drove down the BUMPiest road today :p

Nate hooked me up w some Agmatine, gonna add a review to that too after I try it out.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AI is a great company.

I have a whole AI PCT and sealed agmatine stuffed away in my closet next to my erase pro.

When they drop this protein, I'd for sure like to give it a go. Add the flavors to your sample packs!!!

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Man I drove down the BUMPiest road today :p
Creative!

I still have 1/2 an ag bottle just waiting to be reviewed ... seems like every time I open it there's more in there ... think I got the Mary Poppins bottle! LOL

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
end of month is too long :(

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mattrag

review for hghpro, cycle support, stoked, daa, lclt

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
user name: liquid

feedback left for: Glycobol, Life Support, Cycle Support, Post Cycle Support

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
what would u guys get if u got chosin? agmatine is somethin i need to try

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
what would u guys get if u got chosin? agmatine is somethin i need to try
Either phenibut or rasp ketones probably, but we'll see! :) I could be persuaded into agmatine again :)

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Either phenibut or rasp ketones probably, but we'll see! :) I could be persuaded into agmatine again :)

choice excellent lol raspberry ket would be my second choice. i wanna do an agmatine/recourse log if i win

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
winners

mattrag, Lexagon, Aaron JP1

message me your full name, address and product of your choice

Thank you everyone. Ill have a thread up sometime soon again and Ill remember you if I didnt pick you this time...like the bigt, Fl3x magnum, d2, PhatMike0704